• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Just go back to that stupid grinning blonde woman; that's your face now.

I'll get one when I've got a job. I'd imagine it would come in useful.
Get one as a gift for your girlfriend and tell us. You can then watch Hotel Dusk pencil-sketch GIFs on a retina display!

When on a stag in Edinburgh a few years ago, when starting the drink at 5:30 in the morning, I was fucked by the time we got to the hotel at 10, but had to wait for the room to be ready. After necking a Scottish breakfast, we just carried on, but I was knackard and with a 4 hour wait, I was already flagging.

Iron fucking Bru and vodka. Within minutes I was bouncing off the walls! Easily the best energy drink out of them all, and it wasn't even the energy version.

The other good stuff is Mountain Dew Energy.

Where do you live: SE London
Where are you from: SE London
University: What?
Sports team of choice: Liverpool, Marseille, Wigan Warriors, West Tigers
Current political party of choice: you must be joking!
Barm, batch, cob or bun: bun
Favourite (current) UK TV show: none
Oasis or Blur: beither

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Tea is boring. A nice manly coffee does the trick. 1.5 hours left of my shift! About time

Suairyu

Banned
Is anyone good with Chrome programming? I want to make a plugin that changes Salvador's avatar back because I'm getting confused.

Fur_Q

Is anyone good with Chrome programming? I want to make a plugin that changes Salvador's avatar back because I'm getting confused.

Get avatar"":LK:L"

alt '"
if aVatar is Plywoods kick it in the face

alt
If isn't do it anyway

else

laugh balls of HELLO WORLD

int obj)000_PPP
header.h > .C

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone should drink tea. Red Bull & Vodka seriously messes me up, Thought i was going to have a heart attack once.

I usually take Vodka & Redbull, lovely. Haven't drank in months though.

Desmond

I concur. Grim.

brofistcover.jpg

Is everybody aware that Lucozade Sport (cherry if you're a boss) is the cure for hangovers? Bottle of water and a bottle of Lucozade Sport beside your bed. Drink turn about. Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy (or just good).

Clegg

Is everybody aware that Lucozade Sport (cherry if you're a boss) is the cure for hangovers? Bottle of water and a bottle of Lucozade Sport beside your bed. Drink turn about. Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy (or just good).

Best cure for a hangover is a fry up in the morning and then a hipflask of whiskey throughout the day. It fucking works.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Bottle of beer straight away to cure any hangover, be all and end all cure for me.

Also sugar in tea is just wrong, it's not a sweet drink. Though I wouldn't describe it as savory but you know.

Meadows

Banned
Oh look, London wasting more public money:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17289186

3m high hoarding falls onto 4 people, 1 with moderate injuries, 3 with minor injuries. Fair enough the emergency services have to respond, but 40 firefighters, 3 fire engines, 4 fire rescue units and a load of ambulances and police on top. London wasting MORE public money on BS. What a surprise.

If it happened up north there'd be 2 ambulances and a fire engine.

Good morning UK Gaf!

It's a beautiful sunny Thursday and we're that much closer to the weekend. Is it too early to ask what everyone's plans are?

Tantalus

Neo Member
Good morning UK Gaf!

It's a beautiful sunny Thursday and we're that much closer to the weekend. Is it too early to ask what everyone's plans are?

I wish. :( But good morning to all regardless.

Other than refreshing GAF every two minutes to check for new posts I may go to a table quiz tomorrow night, but that's about it. Got anything planned yourself?

daviyoung

Banned
Mass Effect 3 is out this weekend, and as much as it pains me because the games have turned to shite, I must finish Shepard's story.

I wish. :( But good morning to all regardless.

Other than refreshing GAF every two minutes to check for new posts I may go to a table quiz tomorrow night, but that's about it. Got anything planned yourself?

Well it's sunny here, where are you?

Drinks tonight, drinks tomorrow night, drinks Saturday night, out on the bike Sunday. Pity I'm not actually drinking..... diet coke will suffice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom