• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
OK, I washed my ears out with some raucous post hardcore and I feel better now. Time to go to bed and cop a feel off the sleeping wife. Nighty night.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
But that's like a real curry, not the fake powder stuff. God, I remember places in Preston offering real donner curries.

yeah man this shit clocks in about 2 quid for a rectangle foil tin of the stuff. Bought a munchy box (donner pakora ect) and the sauce separate.

it hit the spot real good

OK, I washed my ears out with some raucous post hardcore and I feel better now. Time to go to bed and cop a feel off the sleeping wife. Nighty night.

Undress her then sleep next to her naked. Drunken sleep sex insures.

CHEEZMO™;35889719 said:
I hate that shit when I walk into the bathroom.

*shivers*

this is why i dont touch like Acid/shrooms. Fuck looking in the mirror when my ego isn't its self.

word in from the girlfriend from facebook folks

"roll and wait for me x"

Uncle kent is going to hit the cloudy pillow tonight! :)

Suairyu

Banned
Went for peppered ham with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, black olives, mature cheddar and pickle in an onion bagel. Have a glass of red wine to go with.

Heaven.

Kentpaul

NO. I am a burly man who plays nasty distorted bass in a rock and roll band. I have standards :p

BED

don't go to sleep man, lay in bed using the neogaf iphone web app :p

Went for peppered ham with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, black olives, mature cheddar and pickle in an onion bagel. Have a glass of red wine to go with.

Heaven.

Someone's going to have a nightmare!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Undress her then sleep next to her naked. Drunken sleep sex insures.

We both sleep nekkid anyway but have been together far too long for any of those shenanegans :p plus she has a mild concussion after fucking herself up at roller derby. I am a respectful lover
meaning I'll have her make it up to me when she's better

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Sat in Macccy Dees in Newcastle with mates, why do I keep succumbing to this shitty food when pissed?

Ze57u.jpg

They say marty, maybe one day you'll find true love

aahhhhh i say maybe

there must be a solution to the one thing... the one thing... we can't find

Yippee ai yippee ai yayyyy

I've noticed my music taste gets more.... flamboyant the more I drink.

Kentpaul

was just wondering around a new tesco that just opened near me. Always great walking into a new tesco and hearing the chit chat commenting about the new tesco.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Eggs in the cupboard for me, makes no difference really, plus you don't find them in the fridge at the supermarket.

Qasiel

Having an "Anti-Housewarming" party tonight (gotta move out on Monday, so my booze collection needs to be consumed).

Just going through the playlist now (got an old one from NYE on the go at the moment), but I wondered what your staple house party songs are. If I have them, I'll add them to the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom