• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
we played that before high school man lol, don't forget about the polo mint inside the foreskin game, or just circle jerking in general.

We were just little dudes playing with our junk. Healthy behaviour in my book.

Cough i had a drunken circle jerk last year Cough Cough

that was just all in good nature though, none of us were hard.
any guys SUBJECT CHANGE I THINK SO!

Thats why i set up my second facebook account under the kentpaul franchise.. I can just be my self without my family lurking around. Its great posting some pictures of killer weed i was proud to be buying. I also have a shitload of people from highschool i added/they added me, So i always felt judged when i made a status on my real name facebook.

Holy crap that may be the funniest thing you've ever said. Love me some kentpaul :D sounds like good times though, i hope you all hugged it out afterwards.

But as for FB, I think I've gradually shed people from school as I post about random comics and music and call out their racist bullshit over the years. Which is good, since what I post is only for my actual friends and people who might be interested.

Suairyu

Banned
Does anyone actually use icq anymore? Did anyone actually ever use it? It was just one of those before-my-time web relics that stuck around for ages despite being bettered by AIM and MSN in every possible way.

Gav47

Far more dangerous would be if an employer found out my Jedeye Sniv handle, since I've posted all kinds of crazy stuff around the net on this name. I try not to join mucky sites with it though, I have an alterego for those sites.

Yeah googling Gav47 thankfully only returns my profiles on the Whiskey Media sites and a couple of other accounts I barely use. I think the worst place I used it was on an old piratebay account.

Mr. Sam

I'm not bisexual my friend, like i said sexuality/labels are myths. If i want to take my penis out when you take your penis out and we fap them together then yee ha brother!

More profoundly true than anything that has ever been written on Facebook.

Just found a new way to spend my oh so boring lunch hour in work.

Googling all your nicknames

As in googling all our nicknames, or googling all your own nicknames?

As in googling all our nicknames, or googling all your own nicknames?

If I was going to google my nicknames, I would have said, Googling my nicknames.

Oh no my friend, I am going to find out what you all get up to outside Gaf. Most people tend to use the same nicknames across the net so it shouldn't be too hard....

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Does anyone actually use icq anymore? Did anyone actually ever use it? It was just one of those before-my-time web relics that stuck around for ages despite being bettered by AIM and MSN in every possible way.

i used to use the Hotmail chatrooms, then Msn and teenchat.

Fuck i miss the early 00's /fond memory's.

Mr. Sam

Oh no my friend, I am going to find out what you all get up to outside Gaf. Most people tend to use the same nicknames across the net so it shouldn't be too hard....

Fortunately, my username is the same as some French DJ. A French DJ who's inexplicably more notorious than I am.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

I had a German exchange who used it. That was the only reason I ever installed it.

Mr. Sam

I'd never even heard of icq before now. I'm either too old or too young. Instant messaging isn't something I ever really enjoyed.

Kentpaul

I'd never even heard of icq before now. I'm either too old or too young. Instant messaging isn't something I ever really enjoyed.

I used MSN for years.

Now i use facebook chat to connect with the bro's

IM clients were a must for chatting up girls online when you were a teenager.

Suairyu

Banned
IM was amazing back when I had a ton of internet friends and was really active in roleplaying and anime communities and even ran a couple myself.

These days I only have Skype and everyone on it I know irl.

edit - googling my name brings up an old, abandoned DeviatART account with three pieces of writing that I am frankly embarrassed by now.

If I was going to google my nicknames, I would have said, Googling my nicknames.

Enjoy.

You'll have plenty of bullshit to read.

SteveWD40

Just did mine, you get my Twitter, Steam and some other forums (well, Penny Arcade) and that's about it.

Good thing my BDSM stuff is done under my other name.

Kentpaul

I found googling peoples email addresses gets you alot further

aha done my old email adress and got a PICZO site i made half a decade ago....

found my old grand theft automultiplayer clan

(MM0is a MTA and SA-MPclan which plays on different servers at the moment.(MM) means Mass MurderersWe are recruiting a lot of ppl who want to join and when we will have enough of them (MM) Nutter will setup a real website with its own server and scripts.(MM) was founded by (MM)Nutter (aka Nutter before the clan was founded) on 07 November 2005, so we are quite fresh.Before joining (MM), our members have pleyed MTA so they are trained and leathal, so watch ur asses out there on MTA.Our Members are:ACTIVEINACTIVE41728*MM*Nutter(MM)Deep(MM)bl0od(MM)Jessy*MM*Kentpaul(MM)Scout*MM*Spitfire(MM)mr.keith(MM)G-Pimp*MM*Razorz(MM)Einar(MM)*4REAL*(MM)Ivan(MM)WiKeD4yzTwo (2) Co-Leaders Needed Please Apply On Main Shout box on homepage(MM)Dstruct2(MM)UFOClantags(MM)play-boy(MM)006*MM* - Founder, co-founder and leader tags. This category of people may wear a (MM) tag too.(MM)TommyG(MM)Amaeru(MM)-montana(MM)kakou(MM) - Full member tag(MM)Catwoman(MM)L'Elu(MMt) - Trainee tag for newest members(MM)Mark(MM)Joey(MM)Pain(MM)lucky(MM)K!ller(MM)ki(MM)Sean(MM)mrbullit(MM)Winky(MM)Justin(MM)Stas(MM)weaponus(MM)Pottsau(MM)~OGB~Snow(MM)lefranC(MM)Debby(MM)RANGER(MM)skullmaniac(MM)hey(MM)Scoty2k6(MM)Yami45st(MM)Filbutt(MM)Gta=God(MM)Tim(MM)Gazah History of the (MM)ClanBack in 2005 (MM)Nutter was Founder of a clan called [TNT] and (MM)Kentpaul joined the [TNT] after a few days in the [TNT] clan the [TNT] members needed a new name so we called it the (MM)Clan MM stands for Mass Murderers every since(MM)Nutter has been bring new members into the clan to make it bigger and better. (MM)Nutter Msn: mta_nutter@hotmail.com(MM)Kentpaul Msn: edfadfadfsn.comSome times we can be found playing in Mta 0.5 Servers or SA-MP servera

lol the shit i got up to years ago on the internet.

Check dat clan

SmokyDave

I'm only SmokyDave on here. It kinda bugs me because I sometimes see comments by people with similar names and wonder if GAFfers are attributing them to me.

A clue is that I'd never say 'I' with a lower case 'i'. Nor do I forget my punctuation, even online.

defel

So guys, its Masterchef finals this week.
In the final we have
Andrew:
ijG0EIlWwKnVE.jpg

Shelina:
iBdmN2fm983Gf.jpg

Tom:
iUQN8ejgAYX1N.jpg

My money is on Shelina but I think Andrew has an good chance if he is on his game. I don't think Tom is good enough
In general the standard has been below par this season but Im excited all the same.

9pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week. Who else will be watching?

TCRS

Banned

It's still quite popular in the Germany/Austria/Switzerland gaming scene. I have a lot of people from those countries on it.

I use icq for gaming (organising matches etc.) and msn for private chatting. I never got warm with FB, twitter etc.

Suairyu

Banned
I honestly can't call this year's Masterchef. Andrew has the technical brilliance, Shelina has the steady consistency and Tom has the out-of-control inventiveness. Three very different strengths there.

And jesus christ I was full on fellating Terry Pratchett judging by the writing style in those DeviantART stories. It's got that "I'm using complicated sentences with lots of contradictions therefore it's funny" schlock you find in all his books.

A clue is that I'd never say 'I' with a lower case 'i'. Nor do I forget my punctuation, even online.
I'm almost always the same but lately I've been trying to replace Chinner as "the funny duck" so I've been copying his writing style and soon he will be forgotten.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Actually, my google footprint isn't so bad. Nothing under my real name, and under Jedeye Sniv the top result is a DS-10 tune I made and some references to Neogaf and to Nanowrimo. So it shows that I'm creative and social. Bonus.

I thought about starting a cafe today. I would charge €2.50 (£2) for a sandwich and coffee. The thing would be that there'd just be one type of sandwich every day and that's all you can order. The idea is that the food is cheap and you get it super quickly.

What you think, my gaf brethren?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

I think I used it back in the 90s but not this century, no. I actually hate IMs on my computer and always kinda resent it when I get stuck in an IM convo. If I'm online, then I'm usually reading/writing/touching myself, none of which need interruption. I've even taken to making quick FB runs, because if I'm online for more than a few minutes chances are someone will want to talk.

But then again I am a mardy fucker, and I barely even text people either. I will respond when spoken to but otherwise I keep to myself. I made a friend in the last year who regularly texts just to see how it's going. It's weird, and I appreciate the thought, but it's so alien to me, that need to see what others are up to.

I thought about starting a cafe today. I would charge €2.50 (£2) for a sandwich and coffee. The thing would be that there'd just be one type of sandwich every day and that's all you can order. The idea is that the food is cheap and you get it super quickly.

How many types of coffee?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

I think if that sandwich has cucumber in it then you can go fuck yourself :p And what about veggies vs meaties? It's an interesting idea certainly.

defel

I honestly can't call this year's Masterchef. Andrew has the technical brilliance, Shelina has the steady consistency and Tom has the out-of-control inventiveness. Three very different strengths there.

I feel like Andrew and Tom have the potential to go onto become special. Shelina has better all-round ability but doesn't appear to take as many risks. I want Andrew to win because I still hope that he can pull something amazing out of the bag a-la Tim last year.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime

This has already been done, it's called the Hull College canteen. But the sandwich is £3.95

Suairyu

Banned
CHEEZMO™;35983670 said:
I don't recall seeing you post there.
Dear diary,

I don't need him to think I'm the most amazing kid in class or anything, but even if he could just notice me I'd be so happy. His hairy snout is so dreamy and his tongue so long and flat.

Yours heartbrokenly,

Suairyu

Kentpaul

add me on battlefield 3 guys, I'm listening to Eminem while playing it sober!

Best add me soon I'm going to spain tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom