• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, can't believe I forgot Duck Tales. Think I was trying to think more of British shows, but then I ended up putting The Raccoons in there anyway. Don't know what Jamie is though.

Most of my memories of these shows come from me getting a complilation VHS with one episode of a whole lot of kids shows - Superted, The Raggydolls, James the Cat, Henry's Cat, Paddington Bear, that sort of thing. So many different shows on one tape, I used to watch them over and over. Awesome. You don't get that these days.

Jamie and the Magic Torch.

Fur_Q

CHEEZMO™;36070235 said:
Medi3.gif

That blonde would get it.

Bollocks.

applied for an intern thing via a detailed cover note/initial email and then attached a CV which has urls for examples of my work....

damn website is fucking down

i'm not hopeful anyway (although i'd be over the moon if i got it) but i need to speak to the owner or hope it's up by the morning - my fault really for relying on it I guess.

But other than that - set up a student account today w/ Barclays! bit of respite until after easter

SteveWD40

I fookin hate cooking programs even more so now that the missus makes me sit through this shit with John Torode unlocking his jaw to shove his face with shite.

And then you have the Michel Roux cunt with his "I'm gonna kill you eyes" staring like an owl over these shitty dishes "I made a quail balancing on a pea on a bed of shredded octopus with a jeux of barmcake and butternut squash" WAT

Fuck off Cooking Programs I hate you, Rachel Allen, Slobbering Oliver, Heston Fuckingtroll (I've made a football made of ice cream that I kick into your face.) FUCK OFF
Robbing cunt Thompson "A pinch of this, A pinch of that."

Oh whats that your bathing a turkey in the bath - fuck off show us your tits.

crZIu.gif

I fookin hate cooking programs even more so now that the missus makes me sit through this shit with John Torode unlocking his jaw to shove his face with shite.

And then you have the Michel Roux cunt with his "I'm gonna kill you eyes" staring like an owl over these shitty dishes "I made a quail balancing on a pea on a bed of shredded octopus with a jeux of barmcake and butternut squash" WAT

Fuck off Cooking Programs I hate you, Rachel Allen, Slobbering Oliver, Heston Fuckingtroll (I've made a football made of ice cream that I kick into your face.) FUCK OFF
Robbing cunt Thompson "A pinch of this, A pinch of that."

Oh whats that your bathing a turkey in the bath - fuck off show us your tits.

lqEp7.jpg

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Awh man, I love Blumenthal, his crazy shit is entertaining.

Only food program I watch at the moment is Man vs Food anyway, damn show makes me hungry while I'm eating.

Awh man, I love Blumenthal, his crazy shit is entertaining.

Only food program I watch at the moment is Man vs Food anyway, damn show makes me hungry while I'm eating.

I hate that speccy twat. He's too far up his own arse for my liking and his pseudo science gets on my tits. His slippery skullduggery when he had a food poisoning outbreak at his restaurant didn't exactly raise my opinion of him either.

daviyoung

Banned
In 20 years she's going to look worse than Margaret Thatcher. And at least Thatcher has a brain. I don't hate many people, but from listening to the Cotton every day every mention of her name fuels my rage.

Horrible, smarmy, confused, brattish manchild thing she is.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Man I would have loved to have expended the 80's, tracksuits& ford fiestas. Easy living.

In 20 years she's going to look worse than Margaret Thatcher.

She doesn't now though.

And at least Thatcher has a brain.

So did Harold Shipman.

I don't hate many people, but from listening to the Cotton every day every mention of her name fuels my rage.

Horrible, smarmy, confused, brattish manchild thing she is.

Well if it's her personality that gets on your tits then fair enough. I'd never heard of her until now, and I thought we were discussing looks :p

SKINNER!

Banned
I suppose Fearne Cotton can be annoying on the radio at times but she is hot imo.

Actually, its weird how some BBC radio DJs get a lot of hate. I could understand the hate towards Tim Westwood but can someone explain why Zane Lowe gets it too? He seems normal to me.

daviyoung

Banned
All Radio 1 DJs get a lot of hate, especially the daytime air-fillers. Zane Lowe basically doesn't have a personality other than thinking everything's awesome, everyone's his buddy and shouting a lot, but that's just the Radio 1 DJ personality. He gets a lot of hate because he popularises alternative music, his show is an attempt at underground music through the eyes of mainstream middle England. He even has a 'team' now, so he can have some awesome banter and doesn't have to concentrate on the music as much.

Radio 1 after dark is the only time really worth tuning in.

Twitter being quite entertaining this morning, Doug Stanhope has been tearing into Alison Pearson for her anti-right to die piece in the Telegraph.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I should be a Radio 1 DJ. I'd play the DK Rap all day every day. And that would just be the (jungle) jingle.

That she's far from a 'horrible thing' and that UK-GAF have fine taste in women.

To be honest, I can't actually find a bad photo of her, but I just can't stand her on Celebrity Juice and her voice makes my ears bleed.

She's up top of the table of ugly annoying British women, next to Stacey Soloman. But at least Stacey has got some tits.

SKINNER!

Banned
Twitter being quite entertaining this morning, Doug Stanhope has been tearing into Alison Pearson for her anti-right to die piece in the Telegraph.

Doug Stanhope ftw! those bits he did for newswipe a couple of years back made me laugh so hard. Really should see him live at some point.

Mr. Sam

That she's far from a 'horrible thing' and that UK-GAF have fine taste in women.

Alright, but don't come crying to me when she eats your skin. That attractive veneer is operated by the voice, mannerisms, and personality of pure irritation - like nails on a chalkboard made human.

Also, Davina McCall.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
giffgaff is knackered at the minute. I know there are a few giffgaff users here.

defel

Pleased Shelina won MC. She has been the only consistent contestant in the last few weeks. Tom pulled it out the bag but I was disappointed to see Andrew flop at the end. Overall I preferred last year. MC professionals was more exciting and despite what Far Q says, Michele Roux JR is boss. Next thing to look forward to in the never-ending run of cooking shows on the BBC will be the Great British Menu.

Nevasleep

Not having a good day. Broadband down(DSL Line failure apparently), mobile(GiffGaff), and UK Gaf's lack of taste in women.
Davina McCall, would any day, and Fearne Cotton....although they wouldn't be allowed to talk of course.

Also lost my debit card, what a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom