• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

Hopefully someone can answer this...or knows whats up.

Will there be a physical copy of Ultra Street Fighter 4 for PC?

In EU there definitely is.

These do international shipping, check them out to see if they ship to wherever you are. I live in UK and shopto is by far the better or the two.

zavvi or shopto

cHaotix8

Is there a benefit to waiting until the Ultra bar is full for Elena's healing? Does it heal more or something??

Honestly, I would suggest using it anytime you get a good opportunity if you're not running double ultra and want to stall. Get some health back, focus attacks to gain more Ultra meter and do it all over again.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
If anyone ever wants to beat down my scrub Decapre and middling Hugo, send me an invite. I'm on 360, gamertag is:

illegalwiretap

I'm on now, doing some Endless.

Silky

Banned
Gotta focus more with Adon. Having difficulty finding another character to learn. Might just say fuck it and see if I can improve with Yang.

OceanBlue

how does sakura deal with rolento roll/backflip shenanigans

I don't have a lot of Rolento experience, but judging from videos it seems like fireballs and controlling the space with cr.MK are what Sakura should be doing.

Some Sakura vs. Rolento: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msbrut6senI
It's split into 4 parts so basically 2 hours of footage. Basically seems like you just have to make him pay for rolling with huge damage lol. His wakeup seems pretty bad too so you can abuse that.

Edit: Lol I never really thought about how Viper's thunder knuckles were slow or how seismos were focusable until now. Can you low profile burn kicks with Sakura's cr.LK or cr.MK? I should probably learn to play against Viper at some point. :<

Shouta

Honestly, I would suggest using it anytime you get a good opportunity if you're not running double ultra and want to stall. Get some health back, focus attacks to gain more Ultra meter and do it all over again.

Oh! You do have an account here. Nice having you at NWM, man! I didn't get to play you but it sounded like SPK had a good time playing with you. Assuming, you're Chaotix the dudley player. =P

x Misogi

Ggs karst,

If I had to recommend anything it'd be doing blanka balls short of range. Its easier as Hugo to fight blanka if all the blanka balls will connect.

gg Karst, want to run some more?
We definitely will in the future, but after 7 hours I am burned out. Man, I like Blanka so much more than Oni. If I like Blanks and his hopping around and sliding, what other characters might I like?

You kind of have to know how to play Street Fighter in order to beat him, most online players don't. (Including myself).
Fair enough.

Ggs karst,

If I had to recommend anything it'd be doing blanka balls short of range. Its easier as Hugo to fight blanka if all the blanka balls will connect.
Thanks and GGs. Those matches were really fun.

We definitely will in the future, but after 7 hours I am burned out. Man, I like Blanka so much more than Oni. If I like Blanks and his hopping around and sliding, what other characters might I like?

Blanka is really unique, so I don't know if there's another character like him. It's also why people hate fighting him. Maybe Honda....but that's kind of a stretch. Mike Ross does play both characters though.

Onemic

Fair enough.

Thanks and GGs. Those matches were really fun.

Fuerte? He's annoying like Blanka. Also Adon I guess...but you dont like either of those characters

Blanka is really unique, so I don't know if there's another character like him. It's also why people hate fighting him. Maybe Honda....but that's kind of a stretch. Mike Ross does play both characters though.
How Honda?

Fuerte? He's annoying like Blanka. Also Adon I guess...but you dont like either of those characters
I don't see Adon. He is more like Fei Long to me. High priority rush attacks that are kind of mindless and grant free pressure. I can see Fuerte though. Maybe I will check him out in training mode.

Also, is there a way to do electricity without producing any normals? It strikes me that the move is a fantastic antiair, but I dont have time to throw a normal out when I am trying to antiair. His antiairs seem really crappy to me outside of the vertical ball.

I will check it out!

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Kadey, thanks for the ass whippin but wife and kids just got home so had to jet! I will be on tomorrow during the day though. Long as I beat Akuma I sleep happy!!

Top Bottom