• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

Marz

for Poison, just need to know the adv on hit for Aeolus Edge, and Love me Tender. And the invisibility frames for Backflip

thank you

Love me tender is +4 on hit.

Backflip is invincible frames 1-33, total of 48 frames.

Aeolus edge lp is +0, mp is +3, HP is +10, and ex is +4.

cHaotix8

The good thing about the bible is that it has all character frame data from Vanilla to Ultra; The Old Testament and everything in between, haha. Hopefully Capcom doesn't change too much more in the SFIV series.

fader

The good thing about the bible is that it has all character frame data from Vanilla to Ultra; The Old Testament and everything in between, haha. Hopefully Capcom doesn't change too much more in the SFIV series.

wow really? I didnt know they went that far...

So they fixed and broke shit, I can't join a single game online, even turn on the Fight request in Arcade mode and no one challenged me, I beat the game..

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I uploaded a video to my channel, took forever and now I can't find it on my channel?

Could anyone invite me to the scrubgaf steam community btw? The video i uploaded should prove I'm more than worthy, scrubwise

Allen Poe

Would anyone be interested in joining a quick 8-man USF4 tourney on XBL, either later on tonight, or sometime this friday? Me and some friends had one set to go and were going to stream it to twitch, but it fell apart due to no-shows.
if so, shoot me a msg. GT: Allen Poe

I uploaded a video to my channel, took forever and now I can't find it on my channel?

Could anyone invite me to the scrubgaf steam community btw? The video i uploaded should prove I'm more than worthy, scrubwise

Your video is automatically listed as private. You will have to change it in your video manager on Youtube.

Marz

It even has knockdown setups for some characters in here, like Akuma has a whole section about his setups.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Does the madcatz TE ps3 arcade sticks work fine on pc? Like not only for sf, but for shoot em ups and what nots?

Your video is automatically listed as private. You will have to change it in your video manager on Youtube.

Ah, ok! Thanks

It even has knockdown setups for some characters in here, like Akuma has a whole section about his setups.
I might have to pick it up then. I've been kinda lamenting the lack of a single resource that has all this crap. It feels so piecemeal searching a bunch of different forums and wikis for part of the information.

quick edit: does anyone know if a 360 Hori RAP Kai will work on PC?
I use one on PC, so yeah.
Awesome, thanks!

kiaaa

I might have to pick it up then. I've been kinda lamenting the lack of a single resource that has all this crap. It feels so piecemeal searching a bunch of different forums and wikis for part of the information.

quick edit: does anyone know if a 360 Hori RAP Kai will work on PC?

I use one on PC, so yeah.

Last night finally got my Bison over 2k. Got stuck with all them RYU's and the throw. But in the end took out a 7th rank Gouken twice. Wish his U2 created more damage

alstein

The Rolento glitch is fixed, I could stand MP after EX Patriot Circle today

On PC, matchmaking seems to be improved, though netcode is still an issue with some folks (for various reasons)- I have had plenty of good matches with friends, even cross-country friends, but playing randoms is usually terrible (but not always)

On PC, matchmaking seems to be improved, though netcode is still an issue with some folks (for various reasons)- I have had plenty of good matches with friends, even cross-country friends, but playing randoms is usually terrible (but not always)
I don't know if it was isolated, but I noticed last night that the connections in ranked start to get worse and worse the longer you play. (maybe because of the way the netcode is screwed up) I played for about an hour, and in the beginning it was fine, then after about 20 minutes it got worse, and at the end all my matches lagged out and lost connection. Everyone I played had green bar connections.

LowParry

Agreed. Did some ranked matches today. As long as you see someone with an instant bar connection, the game runs damn great. All randoms in ranked. I played about 10 in a row. I had maybe 2 of those matches where the connection would stutter but would go back to normal.

My scrub ass will play later tonight.

You rollin' PC again?

alstein

I don't know if it was isolated, but I noticed last night that the connections in ranked start to get worse and worse the longer you play. (maybe because of the way the netcode is screwed up) I played for about an hour, and in the beginning it was fine, then after about 20 minutes it got worse, and at the end all my matches lagged out and lost connection. Everyone I played had green bar connections.

This is an issue with SFIV netcode period- I noticed it with GFWL version and with console versions as well.

Meh3D

Yay! Thanks Crave Onine!

Looks like it's the PC version for me! (Won the PC version of Ultra SF4)
Any SF joy sticks anyone recommends?

spookyfish

I may be late in asking this, but I'm playing PS3 retail disc, NA. My HUD is missing, and I can't get it to show. Is this a known issue?

xCobalt

I thought the "nerf" was not allowing him to do stand MP after EX Stinger, not EX PC?

Skab

Been out all night and now I see there's a 539 MB patch. Are there notes anywhere, or can someone just give me a short version?

Online fixed at least?

tomatoartillery

Neo Member
I still haven't received my code from amazon. Wtf.

Oh and I love when I get called a try hard. Like what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Should I let people just beat my ass?

And I'm really disappointed that I just had 3 people in a row join me with excellent connections and leave after 1 game.

Yea I still haven't received mine yet either. Preordered for the 360 at 11:59 right before release though, wonder if that excluded me. I even opened my copy hoping the code was inside but it wasn't.

vulva

Just bought all the costumes, kinda cool you get 20 colours instead of the usual 10 (I don't get the stupid sumi-e and pencil filters as colours)

spookyfish

"I may be late in asking this, but I'm playing PS3 retail disc, NA. My HUD is missing, and I can't get it to show. Is this a known issue?"

From looking around, it seems installing the data is the culprit. If anyone else is having this issue, uninstall the shortcut data and it should work.

LowParry

I'm pretty sure, you probably would have beat me if you did. I love how people just mash jab, and get away with it; with laggy inputs. Apparently teching doesn't work for me.

It said yellow which is acceptable. But I just lingered for a moment to see if it hop up from red to yellow. Ah well. Kadey whooped me again pretty good tonight. I'm getting a little better as I go.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Is online mode sponsored by Microsoft PowerPoint?

Seriously fuck this game.

alstein

It said yellow which is acceptable. But I just lingered for a moment to see if it hop up from red to yellow. Ah well. Kadey whooped me again pretty good tonight. I'm getting a little better as I go.

The bars seem to be really busted right now- just all over the place.

That said, things do seem to be getting better. I've had fewer bad experiences today and more good ones with randoms.

Top Bottom