• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

MrWizard

Evo Co-Founder
A title update is required to use the DLC. It wont matter what time the DLC unlocks if there is no title update. GJ SONY!

nded

They'll probably roll out a title update at whatever time they decide to update the PS Store tomorrow. Usually this is in the evening.

geomon

So let me get this straight, you can push out brand new, full sized games on a Friday but not a DLC update, that you've been advertising for weeks, on an early Tuesday morning? Thanks a lot!

Wynnebeck

Banned
So let me get this straight, you can push out brand new, full sized games on a Friday but not a DLC update, that you've been advertising for weeks, on an early Tuesday morning? Thanks a lot!

The day Ultra graced your tiny PS3, it was the most important day of your life. For Grace Chen, it was only Tuesday.

geomon

khan.gif

CHEN!!!!

If it requires a title update, then that means it probably won't be up until tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday afternoon).

PSN Store usually puts updates out then.

Whenever we released DLCs on multiple platforms on the same day...

Microsoft would go first at 4am, Steam at noon and PSN at 3-5pm in the afternoon. It was like that all the time whenever we released content. I have a feeling Sony won't update until the afternoon.

I've restarted my game about 10 times already hoping for it to pop up and install... I knew this getting released right at 9pm PST was too good to be true.

If its the title update holding us from playing it, the fuck up would rest solely with Capcom, no?

Everyone is at fault here, really, until proven otherwise. I paid for a game that they said I'd be able to play by now and I can't. Everyone trying to access it should have their money refunded.

Also not sure if it was really a fuck up other than the messaging on the game during pre-loads saying it would be out at midnight.

This is how PSN always has title updates... During the afternoon window.

Also not sure if it was really a fuck up other than the messaging on the game during pre-loads saying it would be out at midnight.

This is how PSN always has title updates... During the afternoon window.

You mean the direct lies in the game advertising enticing you to buy it under terms that are clearly false? The only mistake is the blatant false advertising?

vulva

Everyone is at fault here, really, until proven otherwise. I paid for a game that they said I'd be able to play by now and I can't. Everyone trying to access it should have their money refunded.

haha refunded? It sucks but no need to react so heavily to something so mild.

Top Bottom