• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

Onemic

Did you pay for it before hand based on that release date? Was it even possible to do so?

Why? I deserve to know and so do you.

Also, customer service says we gotta wait 3 hours. Not from 12am Eastern, but 3 hours from now, till 4:35am eastern.

Well, time to go to bed then

vulva

I meant did you pre-order it. Putting money into Googles store isn't the same. It isn't locked to a purpose, you merely did a currency exchange in preparation.

According to gamestop pre-ordering Ultra on 360 is the same as putting 15 bucks on the Xbox store. What's the difference?

Tik-Tok

That's usually when I go to bed, actually, so sucks shit for me.

But you weren't talking about the 360. You were referring to the Google Play store. That's the difference.
Let us know if your amazon deliveries are not on your door step the moment you open your eyes. I don't wanna miss that thread either.

Let us know if your amazon deliveries are not on your door step the moment you open your eyes. I don't wanna miss that thread either.

I'm not even sure what you guys are referring to. I have prime and get free 2 day shipping. The one day it took three days, I called them and they gave me 5 dollars in credit for my trouble. No problem.

kingslunk

When the guide says cancel-able on first hit refers to FADC capable? or you can cancel into appropriate move with correct frames?

I'll let you know after I get off the phone with google customer support.

Really not sure why you're so upset. I'm not angry with you. I'm not even being rude to you. But for some reason you seem to be getting a kick out of mocking me for trying to get my moneys worth and taking the steps available to me as a consumer for being served poorly by a retailer.

Would you be mocking someone and making a strawman out of someone at a restaurant if they were miffed that the waiter took over an hour to take their order?

Tik-Tok

Really not sure why you're so upset. I'm not angry with you. I'm not even being rude to you. But for some reason you seem to be getting a kick out of mocking me for trying to get my moneys worth and taking the steps available to me as a consumer for being served poorly by a retailer.

Would you be mocking someone and making a strawman out of someone at a restaurant if they were miffed that the waiter took over an hour to take their order?
Those scenarios are not at all similar. I'll stop.

Sillution

I'm not sure how to really read this correctly... I downloaded the app on iTunes and reading over decapre, her ultra 1 is +39 on block? Does that mean she can freely wake up ultra without getting punished?

The meltdown in the past 2 hours is hilarious. I keep refreshing the page for the entertainment!
since USF4 isn't out yet....

Meltdowns a bit much, isn't it? I didn't even go all caps really. I certainly don't feel all that upset, I'm just weirded out by the amount of people having a laugh at my expense because I think it's bullshit that they fucked this up. It's almost like they'd get a kick out of seeing people have their food dumped on the floor at a grocery store by a bagger or something.

Tik-Tok

Meltdowns a bit much, isn't it? I didn't even go all caps really. I certainly don't feel all that upset, I'm just weirded out by the amount of people having a laugh at my expense because I think it's bullshit that they fucked this up. It's almost like they'd get a kick out of seeing people have their food dumped on the floor at a grocery store by a bagger or something.
It's not you, it's everyone else.

xCobalt

Screenshots of the app from Itunes

screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568.jpeg

I decided to edit my post a few times and it got quoted in all 3 ways lol.

But yeah, that sucks. I guess I guess top tier Evil Ryu will have to wait for another few hours then :(

FSLink

Banned
Maybe this is all a plan to make us all angry and embrace the Satsui no Hado so Capcom can have a real life Evil Ryu army.

JDdelphin

This is what I get for living on the east coast....

....sitting here playing west coast catch-up

- where does one complain about timezones?

Top Bottom