• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

MrWizard

Evo Co-Founder
It won't be out at midnight either, the dude who's job it was to push the update probably went home for the night. I'm sure it will be fixed in the morning.

It won't be out at midnight either, the dude who's job it was to push the update probably went home for the night. I'm sure it will be fixed in the morning.

Is it really that manual? Like someone has to manually push an actual button? That seems so archaic and prone to failure.

Gouken only has 2 normals that are positive on block; close and far standing mp.

Therefore, Dee Jay > Gouken

Gouken at least has damage

and a reversal

and a demon flip

and a grab into an ultra

and juggle potential out the ass

and a fucking air parry

and a dive kick..

need I say more?

mollipen

They are just adding haggar. Let them cook.

At this point, the game needs one more update, adding Haggar, Birdie, Sodom, Alex, and Q. Seriously, just throw everyone in, with how big the roster is anyhow.

Edit: Wait, god, how did I forget Karin and R. Mika? I guess two more, then we can also get Twelve, Oro, and Remi.

kirblar

At this point, the game needs one more update, adding Haggar, Birdie, Sodom, Alex, and Q. Seriously, just throw everyone in, with how big the roster is anyhow.
Necro's model is available via Bryan if they ever do decide to add 3-6 more characters.

JDdelphin

I wish, although Haggar seems to be the only final fight dude that they are like " This dude is WAY too final fight to be in street fighter "

I think it's a bit more like 'this dude is way to zangief to be in street fighter'...

-not like they don't have enough shoto-types, but having similar big body ugly grapplers? NEVER.

Zangief has the Haggar alt outfit and Haggar is running around the one Mad Gear Kabuki stage background, so there's that at least

Steam version was litterally impossible for me to get any matches in for the last 6 or so hours. Only now am I starting to be able to find players again, and they're mainly russian.

I'm just glad I don't get kicked out of AE for no reason on Steam like GFWL did. I wanted to get PC Ultra, but the issues are annoying, so I'll probably just stick to PS3 Ultra
when I can actually play it AGH

Gojeran

So I have the game downloaded, if I install it before its live will it mess up my install? Or will I just not be able to play AE 2012?

Damn it Capcom(or Sony), I want to be the first guy to discover something new for my character and upload a video of it first so I can get all the credit. Why are you making me wait so long to do this?

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
This is just absurd.

My feelings exactly
image.php

Welcome to Sony's digital "midnight" launches. The same thing happened with GTA V and I knew that same exact thing would happen with Ultra.

Never change Sony.

Geniuzz

Sad to hear that the PS3 midnight launch was a bust. I also have yet to hear what the situation is for Europe. Will it release today, tomorrow or some other date altogether? So far, I have only seen mention of the Ultra trailer on XBL in the search results, and PSN Store in Europe has no mention of Ultra either as of this morning.

I'm watching art's stream, and I say poor combofiend. The chat is point fingers at him.

Comes with the job unfortunately. He's the face of capcom to the FGC here in the states everyone's going to always point the finger at home for everything now. Really sucks to see since he's such a nice and humble guy.

iori9999

Banned
I decide to play some GT6 since there is a huge update for this game.. I might have to wait 2 hours.. Ultra should be ready by then!!

Shito

On SRK I posted up all of Poison's frame data if you care to see.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/190165/usfiv-poison-frame-data-thread
I do, thanks a lot!

Sad to hear that the PS3 midnight launch was a bust. I also have yet to hear what the situation is for Europe. Will it release today, tomorrow or some other date altogether? So far, I have only seen mention of the Ultra trailer on XBL in the search results, and PSN Store in Europe has no mention of Ultra either as of this morning.
Official date for Europe is Wednesday.

Geniuzz

I do, thanks a lot!

Official date for Europe is Wednesday.

Ok, thanks, man.

Capcom Benelux just tweeted it will be available later today!
Capcom Benelux ‏@Capcom_Benelux 22m

@GeNiuzz01 Vanaf vandaag digitaal verkrijgbaar en de disc versie in augustus.

10:30 AM - 3 Jun 2014 · Details

Translation: Available digitally as of today and the disc version [will be released] in August

Top Bottom