• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

I preordered on the PSN two weeks ago, and today I find that I have to buy it again, and it's not downloaded already!!

FUCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Masamuna

Jury's close s.jab buff may as well be nothing from what testing I've done. You have to link into it, not sure how hard that would be but I couldn't find the timing. Chaining into causes far jab to come out. Even going straight into it causes a whiff off of a jump in. I hope I'm wrong though.

Ex mid fireball is fantastic though, and far strong is going to be amazing in footsies. Just wish store would connect when you tag people's limbs.

Ex dive is nice. Had ultra 2 whiff after a far ex dive (one hit) on Hugo in the corner. Otherwise pops them up pretty high.

jbug617

Banned
Gamestop just sent me an email saying my code is ready but there is no way to access the code on their store page. It just says code release date unavailable.

Tansut

I somehow found a way to get even more free.'

getting bodied haaaard
You and me both.

I'm just assuming (hoping) that all the really good people are the ones playing it right now, and the normals will join in over the next day or so...

All the costumes transfer i've been using them since 7:30 est. Hopefully Ultra SF does well and Capcom releases one more costume pack so that every character has the same amount.

Ah, cool. Thanks.
More costume DLC for SF4 would be very welcome. Team Ninja are still making outfit DLC (and presumably good profits) for DoA5, even though its been out for ages and isnt anywhere near as popular as SF4. I would think Capcom could make a fortune with USF4 costume DLC.

Item Box

i'm digging rolento way more than i thought i would, doing pretty good so far online with him.

ex knives are so good, but the tiger knee input for a projectile is still pretty weird for me, especially that you have to hit an extra button after to launch them

mdsfx

When i redeemed my code from Gamestop it just posts a $15 credit to my XBL account. WTF? How is this going to guarantee my preorder costumes if I'm just purchasing the upgrade like everyone else after the fact?

K.Sabot

When i redeemed my code from Gamestop it just posts a $15 credit to my XBL account. WTF? How is this going to guarantee my preorder costumes if I'm just purchasing the upgrade like everyone else after the fact?

2 separate codes, pre-order costume code ships withing "2 days of order shipping"

MIMIC

Banned
It's out already? Can I just download this through XBL?

I checked the official website and I was redirected to Gamestop (when I clicked the XBL link)

Mike M

Nick N
Got an e-mail from GameStop telling me to log into the site and check my order history to get my code.

It won't let me log in. It tells me my password or e-mail are incorrect, despite having reset my password three times.

Raaaaage.

Updawgs

For those missing the Gamestop codes:

Try going to the "Guest Checkout and In-store Orders" link on there, just found my codes

Zapages

I thought we were allowed to chose which version of the character in the game for online? I wasn't able to chose the version on Ranked? I haven't tested Endless yet. Is it there?

Horseress

omg, I really need to learn the Blanka matchup, I lost like 5 times to one Blanka, then the salty got the best of me and I lost 15 games straight. Now the day is ruined. Tonight will be different tho

Top Bottom