• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

Is Rolento a wizard? Now we know. Hugo's executioner costume is pretty awesome.

Eh, I got something of a Warlord vibe from it, rather than a wizard. Still, my question is what the heck's Decapre's pre order costume supposed to be? Seems like The Man in the Iron Mask, but i'm not sure...

Mbrill82

My PSN is MattyB-37

I have a serious lack of PSN friends in general so please feel free to add me one and all.

I've mained Sakura since day 1 of vanilla SF4 but I'm still just average (plus it's been awhile since I've played). I like to think I make up for what I lack in skills with my overwhelming love and passion for Street Fighter and arcade games in general really ;)

vg260

Even worse, I went to re-enter the code, it says it's already redeemed. No idea WTF is going on : (

Maybe double check your Microsoft account billing site. There's a link from your account page on the xbox website. I forget what its called. It gives you an itemized breakdown of points added/spent.

Some questions, Ultra-GAF:

How's the PS3 version of this? Does is still have that 1-2 frame input delay that past versions had? The 360 version isn't an option for me right now for various reasons.

Does the upgrade version come with all of the versions' costumes like the retail version in August will?

depths20XX

Why delay the disc and PC release?

I guess for the monies?

I wanted the disc with all the costumes but now I essentially have to buy it twice to do that, making it of no value.

Tabasco

Wish I was good at this game.

The many years I've played SSF4 maining Guy, I got wrecked a lot of the time.

SF is just hard in general.

Digging Poison in this game after being very dissapointed in SFxT. Having trouble with the Balrog match though... after one fight that is haha. Just seemed like I could not punish him properly.

Looking forward to playing more.

vg260

Why delay the disc and PC release?

I guess for the monies?

I wanted the disc with all the costumes but now I essentially have to buy it twice to do that, making it of no value.

maybe that and a combo of lack of resources/outsourcing to QLOC. Stripping out GFWL seems to be non-trivial for them.

Imm0rt4l

Sorry I had to dip out unexpectedly hypernima. I have some work to tend to at the moment.

It seems I can't run pogo mixups on elena,, has a funky hitbox thing going on. I dunno if it's like Rogs in that it's pushed back on wake up, but I couldn't run that.

B00TE

Really like Decapre, she's just a lot of fun to play. Damage wise, I haven't been able to do anything major but I really dig her teleport shenanigans. Kinda odd her ultra 2 doesn't work when the opponent gets focused crumpled, or at least I couldn't get it to work. Ultra 1 seems more useful overall, but I'm still messing around. Also trying to get used to playing such a fast character who needs charge time is certainly different.

Hoping to jump online later today on a buddy's account, gold just ran out on mine last night. I fully expect to lose every fight, but I need the live practice with Decapre.

Piccoro

I've bought immediately from work. Can't wait till I get home! :)

Anybody knows if I can play ULTRA online with AE 2012 users? My friends probably haven't updated yet...

whats the startup on decapre's ultra 2 (horizontal)? i played a few matches and was able to bait out fireballs with it, and it feels like it has less startup than honda's u1.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
How are people playing on 360? ._. I thought it did not come out until tomorrow.

Edit: It's already released for the 360, wow, I did not get the notice! Time to download this bitch!

JeTmAn81

Has anyone gotten the youtube function to work? 360 here, it says it's not available.

I got all the way through the recording of the match and it said YouTube was not available to connect to. I did successfully authenticate with my account but it's just not working. This seems useless anyway since you have to wait through each match to upload it and there doesn't appear to be any batch upload function. GGs, Capcpom.

Top Bottom