• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

cackhyena

Just watched a Smug replay where he used Dudley's overhead as the finisher in a juggle. That's new, right? Can't recall Dudley doing that before.

oh man i can't wait to get home from work today. I can't even watch Twitch at work its blocked. Can somebody explain how delayed wake up works, I have been keeping up but for some reason i have missed the explanation on how it works.

K.Sabot

oh man i can't wait to get home from work today. I can't even watch Twitch at work its blocked. Can somebody explain how delayed wake up works, I have been keeping up but for some reason i have missed the explanation on how it works.

Mash a button during untechable knockdown, just like quick rise for techable knockdowns.

It has to be the moment you hit the ground.

Beckx

that's absurd! I'm calling Capcom's customer service asap

Operators are standing by now for your call.

BPk6su6CMAA_sHp.jpg

Tesseract

Banned
ok if i own the brawler pack, classic pack, femme fatale pack, shadaloo pack, and shoryuken pack, which all-in-one costume packs must i download to own all the costumes?

Owensboro

Hah, Justin just used the healing Ultra to win a round. Awesome.

Edit; And then almost losing the next accidentally using the wrong ultra. Ahahahahaha. Good ole W Ultra.

hopefully i can play a couple more matches or hit up training mode real quick at lunch.

the easier link for ex hands for honda is fun, but the damage nerf is perplexing. still, i think i'm going to grind it out with decapre.

I haven't played Street Fighter 4 in like 3-4 years, but in my second match back as Juri I played better with her than I ever had before. What is this situation?

xCobalt

So the changes to Gouken created a pretty good high low mixup in the corner. The 3 frame jab, cr.mp xx fireball combo, and light palm moving forward all contributed to this reset. A similar setup was available in AE but I think this version is easier. More damage and stun is definitely possible but I did the bare minimum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhNWVJdQHW0

Marz

Sagat feels significantly worse.

Lol at the stand light kick "buff", you can't even cancel the 2 hits at anything other than point blank range.

Also, calling it right now Adon is still really good. Seems crouching jab x3 to rising jaguar connects on Crouchers now??

kirblar

Sagat feels significantly worse.

Lol at the stand light kick "buff", you can't even cancel the 2 hits at anything other than point blank range.

Also, calling it right now Adon is still really good. Seems crouching jab x3 to rising jaguar connects on Crouchers now??
Sagat was very good in arcade and got nerfbatted because of it- had the most # of people in the top 100 BPs.

Kimosabae

Banned
Can someone clue me in on what might be happening with Ultra on 360? I have it downloaded, my card was charged, but it's still ae 2012. Does it go live tomorrow or something?

stn

From what I've watched Poison looks like the best zoner. Her fireball recovery is insane, she's got solid tools. She's definitely not as shitty as Rolento or Hugo.

kirblar

From what I've watched Poison looks like the best zoner. Her fireball recovery is insane, she's got solid tools. She's definitely not as shitty as Rolento or Hugo.
From the footage we've seen, I think she actually wins the Guile matchup.

Top Bottom