• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

onionfrog

Could be a particular model that is freezing, I haven't gotten any freezes.
I don't know.. I mean I've got a slim, it's not like I'm rocking an old 60gb model or anything.

Decapre is tons of fun so far. I love how fast her DCM ultra is!

MP-> HK target combo into air throw is pretty nice too. It reminds me of MK9 smoke combos.

Man, PSN lag is killing me. Dropping so much simple stuff with Cody ;_;

Are there any basic gameplans for Poison so far? I like playing her/want to keep on playing her, but don't know what my approach should be.

Zapages

My PS3 froze/crashed as I was viewing you guys play in endless.. There must be a bug as I think someone else mentioned here as well.

I have 80GB BC PS3.

Silky

Banned
Okay, wow. The game said I 'signed out of PSN' in the middle of spectating an endless battle, but I never got the notification from my PS3 saying I did.

wtf

Why didn't they use what they learned from SfXt's rollback netcode and apply that to USF4. I mean PC games from 1996 had some netcode beyond basic stuff come on Capcpcom.

mbpm1

Why didn't they use what they learned from SfXt's rollback netcode and apply that to USF4. I mean PC games from 1996 had some netcode beyond basic stuff come on Capcpcom.

Heard it can't be done without uprooting everything and starting from the beginning. Guess they didn't have the time or money.

Heard it can't be done without uprooting everything and starting from the beginning. Guess they didn't have the time or money.
I think someone said that there is a built in save states function that isn't used... so I think they could have did something :(. Oh well...

Hah, the guys on Valle's stream are dicking around with Hugo - Gouken and that match-up looks gruesome on paper. Double perfect for Gouken the very first 'match'.

xCobalt

Seems like PSN users are experiencing more problems. I've been playing like all day and only saw the waiting for players pop up once and it was for like half a second.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
I win 1 time with Poison in another lobby and I get kicked :(

I didn't even know what I was doing half the that match either

Did the connection universally take a shit for everyone? Seemed fine earlier and now I see you guys going crazy. And I cracked top 100 Decapre. Number 1 I'm coming for you.

MIMIC

Banned
So how is red focus working out? At first glance, it looks so stupid :S

(can't believe I haven't downloaded it yet, lol)

Degen

Did the connection universally take a shit for everyone? Seemed fine earlier and now I see you guys going crazy. And I cracked top 100 Decapre. Number 1 I'm coming for you.
I got kicked off lol

granted TTT2 and Soulcalibur 5 have done the same thing to me every now and then

MIMIC

Banned
But your avatar says you're awesome :(

Red focus let's you absorb multiple hits so it has its uses, but its expensive (2 bars). Also armor breaking moves will stuff it...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

I thought you could do it at will.

Well, it is called "training stage" for a reason.

God I hate that music though. Grates so much after five years of it.

SSF4 is one of the few games that I CANNOT leave on idle because the music drives me insane! Halo 4? Yes. Leave the game idle in menu mode and the music dramatically changes after a few minutes.

Street Fighter? Whether I'm in the replay channel, menu mode or training mode, that same fucking music drives me up the wall!!

alstein

Seems like PSN users are experiencing more problems. I've been playing like all day and only saw the waiting for players pop up once and it was for like half a second.

Capcom just sucks with the PS3. When this game hits PC unless the PC port is a total mess I'm not going back.

Top Bottom