• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED 2: AMONG THIEVES | The Meet-Up Thread

1zwzyuv.jpg

We're running things a little differently here so we don't have to worry about updating the OP. We are using Google Forms to organize the thread. Thanks Kinan for the idea.

Feel free to organize games and whore yourself in this thread too though.

2ccy1hu.png
The Official Thread
2wdvmds.png
Click Here to Add Yourself to the List
2wdvmds.png
Click Here to View the List

If you post this list outside of this forum, you will get in trouble.

Kinan

Well, I think Killgore chose to publish list manually, and not making the spreadsheet itself free to access. So you will not appear on the list until he will do an update.

Or maybe its just a slow updating on my side.

I've added myself, btw.

Drame said:
Seems that google can do pretty much everything!

There will be an GAF Chat for UC2 too, I presume?

If multiple people want to manage it.

I don't wanna stick it to me and you again. That was terrible.

Kinan said:
Well, I think Killgore chose to publish list manually, and not making the spreadsheet itself free to access. So you will not appear on the list until he will do an update.

Or maybe its just a slow updating on my side.

I've added myself, btw.

Yeah, it updates by itself.

Drame

KilgoreTrout said:
If multiple people want to manage it.

I don't wanna stick it to me and you again. That was terrible.

Yeah, it was pretty bad.

But as a masochist I am, I could keep one chat room up. Of course, there would be only room for 16 people, but better than nothing I'd say.

Added myself to the list. I will also send out few invites tonight and feel free to send some my way. Can't wait the 13th, especially beating the crap outta co-op.

slider

Hey, look at all those people with headsets!

I've put a preference for DM cos it's the only mode I've played so far. I like things simple I do.

ckeur

Added to the list. Apologies for the double add; Safari cached it and so it appeared as I was not added the first time. I'll be on late tonight, ~12am EST, would love to party up and slaughter the new comers. :)

ckeur said:
Added to the list. Apologies for the double add; Safari cached it and so it appeared as I was not added the first time. I'll be on late tonight, ~12am EST, would love to party up and slaughter the new comers. :)

Ah, I'll delete the double.

No45

Is this for the retail release or the beta/demo? I have the beta, but I'm not letting myself play it until I've at least beaten the SP once. As long as this thread is going to carry over to the retail release I'm in. :)

No45 said:
Is this for the retail release or the beta/demo? I have the beta, but I'm not letting myself play it until I've at least beaten the SP once. As long as this thread is going to carry over to the retail release I'm in. :)
It's for both currently.

dazed808

Good work Kilgore.

Finally started to see some improvement in my game tonight and really enjoyed it. I still suck hard and i'm sure playing with gaf is going to destroy my fragile new-found confidence
yep i'm looking at you Llyulf
but had enough of playing in random teams and hope to catch some of the Gafe KZ2 fellas on sometime as well.

GeeDuhb

Cool, I am on the list now as well. Great idea Kilgore! Can't wait to play with you guys for the next two weeks, and long after the release of the game!

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Added a few people to my friends list, if there is anyone in particular who wants to be added to my list, give me a shout.

carlos

Put myself on the list, hope to see you guys online; if my previous gaf clan experience with warhawk is any indication, you at least know I'm committed (over 1000 hours in WH).

Ydahs

Added. Will add all Australians onto my friends list (all two of you) and many others.

Awesome idea in using Google Docs.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Cool, I'm signed up. I'll be playing this a lot, it'll most likely be my go-to multiplayer game for the next several months.

GeeDuhb

KilgoreTrout said:
Yeah. We had too many people joining. Haha.

HA! Yeah, we had some crazy games going, and every time someone dropped out, we had another GAFer in within seconds.

Top Bottom