• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When's this thing out? I playtested for Naughty Dog during the summer and beat the crap out of the single player. The multi-player was looking hot though seemed too lack a good focus. I heard they dropped the twitter support, that sucks =\

MickeyKnox said:
Are there less stupid fucking barrels this time around?

There wasn't a butt ton but the ones that were there were so fucking obvious it hurt to shoot. Gee, I wonder if I should blast that metal cylinder next to all the guys wearing black...

arne

myDingling said:
When's this thing out? I playtested for Naughty Dog during the summer and beat the crap out of the single player. The multi-player was looking hot though seemed too look a good focus. I heard they dropped the twitter support, that sucks =\

Only for single player chapter completions and only temporarily.
I believe all the other options ones are still active in retail copies, they are in the demo.

autobzooty said:
No...?

I think maybe you overestimate how many people know/care about Uncharted 2. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.
Why would you be embarrassed to ask if ANY videogame that is "exclusive" or "big" or whatever is having a midnight launch? It's not like you're asking about a new high-definition dildo.

ANYWAY :p

Here are some pics from the Uncharted 2 event,
starting with this one of Amy Hennig:
2m2cdab.jpg

You know what this is :(
29gdjex.jpg

I could have won it...
2mfyxb5.jpg

My friend Alex and his strange teammate at the tourney stations:
2ltipoo.jpg

Me on the station that showed up on the big theater screen :D
n180o4.jpg

My buddy Sam after we murdered the other team during a round of the tournament (he took the video clip)
25ipvlv.jpg

Winning team in back (including Dan Hsu) while staff raffled off the PSPgo
2s16pag.jpg

xenorevlis said:
Why would you be embarrassed to ask if ANY videogame that is "exclusive" or "big" or whatever is having a midnight launch? It's not like you're asking about a new high-definition dildo.

cos i'm socially inept :(

although i guess it's a little silly for me to be worried that a bunch of nerds will think I'm a nerd :lol

nice pics, btw

Irish

xenorevlis, I can't stand looking at your name with that big fat Uncharted 2 under your now playing. Its mocking me. :p

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Kos Luftar said:
Way to spoil the end bosses sex.

Yeah, that's not cool. Now I know which people in the game are definitely not the end boss, and that's a bit saddening. I'm expecting cool plot twists, so I'd rather not have known this.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Loudninja said:
Steel fist giving you trouble? >_>

Steel fist is just Square, R1 right? I never understood why people used to have a problem with this.

RoadHazard said:
Yeah, that's not cool. Now I know which people in the game are definitely not the end boss, and that's a bit saddening. I'm expecting cool plot twists, so I'd rather not have known this.

I hope you're joking.

You may be a little over sensitive if you're spoiled by a single pronoun. This thread definitely won't be safe if you consider that statement to be a spoiler.

Loudninja

Felix Lighter said:
You may be a little over sensitive if your spoiled by a single pronoun. This thread definitely won't be safe if you consider that statement to be a spoiler.

Seriously its getting ridiculous.

gentlemanfinn

Neo Member
Felix Lighter said:
You may be a little over sensitive if you're spoiled by a single pronoun. This thread definitely won't be safe if you consider that statement to be a spoiler.
How is that not a spoiler? Maybe Elena could be the end boss or some alien, maybe a pile of dirt! >:-(

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Blader5489 said:
How long did it take?

About 9 hours. It took me 30 less deaths to beat Crushing compared to Hard (170 deaths crushing, 202 deaths hard)

Hard took me 9 hours and 30 minutes. So in a way, I found Crushing easier.

crunker99

Hey i have it as well, game is epic so far.

If anyoen wants to do co op on PSN i have reatil my tag is GamersReportsDM

proof for the ones on here who love to say everything is fake
uc2dm.jpg

il be on tonight after dinner

also, the game, for some reason, the facial animations dont look as impressive as the first game, am i seeing things or was i just not used to great facial animations back when the first came out, and now i am?

Irish

That's ridiculous. I probably won't do that deal now then. Then again, I may go for U2, Fallout 3:GOTY, and LBP: GOTY.

I guess that also means I might as well go pick up Demon's souls now.

slipknot2009

Neo Member
xenorevlis said:

ANYWAY :p

Here are some pics from the Uncharted 2 event...

Those are some cool pics! I love the great pics of the FHE. I tried to take one but it didn't come out as detailed.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
BruceLeeRoy said:
Probably old but midnight launch confirmed.
Check here: http://www.gamingbits.com/content/view/6707/1/

We have 2 Gamestops in town, but neither are doing a midnight launch. Bastards.
Not a surprise though, they haven't done a midnight release for any PS3 only games. I guess the system isn't too popular around here, I went to the Resident Evil 5 launch and I was the first out of about 30 people to buy the PS3 version.

DevelopmentArrested said:
a lot of stores like bestbuy have the game but the computer literally won't let them sell it to you. go find a mom 'n pop store.

Like i was saying though, blockbuster last time sold it to me, but a week early???

what kind of mom and pop stores you guys go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom