• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
agaru said:
4134472872_2caf785b21_o.jpg

4134473462_7b2c9ffcb3_o.jpg
Sully's Plane?!?!?!?

: O

Danielsan

Holy fuck those screenshots.
I love it.
Also totally awesome that we're getting it for free.
Thanks Naughty Dog.:D

Ooh and we really need a special Christmas weekend with Donut Drake and Laz in Santa suits.

Danielsan said:
Holy fuck those screenshots.
I love it.
Also totally awesome that we're getting it for free.
Thanks Naughty Dog.:D

Ooh and we really need a special Christmas weekend with Elena and Chloe in Santa Elf suits.

Fixed.

Darkatomz

SO. AWESOME. Too bad I won't be getting back to my console until Saturday :(

Anyone have screen comparisons between this level in Drake's Fortune and this MP map?

Gyrian

Mind. Blown. I can't express how much I <3 you, Naughty Dog. :D

I can picture Sully's plane crashing randomly somewhere in the map, making a huge mess, haha.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
OMG a Drake's Fortune map!

oh Naughty Dog, you know me better than I know myself

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
wtf it's free and it's a double cash weekend with donut characters?

dude, yes. yes. yes.

Thanks, ND for such an amazing update. I will surely be there this weekend, as I have been practically every single day since I got the game. No sleep til' Lv50!
At least

This is, by far, the best game I have had the joy to play in 2009. :D

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Damn, too bad I have some company staying at my place this weekend. Might miss out on the free EXP.

Big props to ND for the free map anyway.

-Amon-

Free map ?

Now that we're used to pay for breathing air ?

Thank you guys, the best is only getting better !!!!!!!!!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Saw the new stuff right now. :O
This is gonna be so awesome, I really need to jump back online again.

Also, big ups for keeping it FREE. ND <3.

jett said:
people with rose-tinted glasses. :p

truthfully i used to think the textures were better in UC1 a while ago...but I was so, so wrong. Some others thought the game had better looking jungles too.

Replaying a bit of the beginning of UC1 showed me just how MUCH better Borneo looks than the jungles of UC1.

There's a big difference between someone saying a game has "better graphics" and someone saying they prefer the look.

I think U2 blows U1 out of the water in terms of graphics and effects.... but yet I do wish the banks of the rivers in Borneo looked as wet and muddy as they do in U1. Let's not act like we're all saying everything in U1 looks better than 2. That's just silly.

Borneo could have definitely used some thick fog/haze over the water to make it seem as humid as they wanted us to imagine with Sully's "sweating like a hooker in church" comment. Like I said.... I felt like I was getting more wet in 1 than 2 despite the place being flooded.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Best free game update ever. So awesome!

demosthenes said:
Just finished my first playthrough on hard. Damn that last boss fight was hard :|

Not looking forward to that on Crushing -_-;

There are ways to make him extremely easy to beat. I beat him the right way on Hard, then I used a small trick on Crushing which made it more or less impossible to fail. I just wanted to beat him fast, as he's far from my favorite part of the game.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
RoadHazard said:
There are ways to make him extremely easy to beat. I beat him the right way on Hard, then I used a small trick on Crushing which made it more or less impossible to fail. I just wanted to beat him fast, as he's far from my favorite part of the game.

Feel free to share in spoiler tags as I'm about to start my crushing run and am dreading this fight.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, this weekend is:

2x Result cash
2x Medals

So it's actually: 2x EXP weekend, instead of 1.5x EXP? Nice. I'll probably try to level up a few times and then put the game down until the next 2xEXP weekend

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Free DLC?
Oh crow you are so tasty!!
nom nom nom nom

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom