• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_nothin

Banned
GOD

Fuck this...i quit til later.
I see my bullets hitting right behind a guy that's running, it wont hit them anymore. I'm playing the exact same way I was a few hours ago. WTF

Promoting DTI's I see :/

played MP for the first time today. I knew when everyone else had 30s and 40s by their name while I was at "1" it was going to be rough, but even though I died a lot it was enjoyable. I think I could get into it. The control/combat mechanics of the game are just so good makes it fun. It had a tendency to turn into a rocket launcher-fest though. Is that common?

Played some awesome games today with gaffers. Couldn't stop laughing. Whoever was playing that keyboard cat music was cracking me up. Good times people, thanks for the games. I always finished last, though, I suck. :lol

Patch fixed the startup issues!
13ywt1.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
CrushDance said:
Patch fixed the startup issues!
13ywt1.jpg
Congrats man.
Hope i can play with some gaffers this weekend (And tonight) :D

Kittonwy

Banned
Sorry I had to leave in the middle of that chain reaction match, got to go back to work, didn't think it would go on for SO LONG, nice level though, a bit of a battle of attrition, gotta find a way to break it open somehow, 3 is always in play, 2 and 4 are held too strongly, tough to get all five.
Indifferent2.gif

Ok, so I just had a shitty round with...

6 kills
1x Shut'em Down
1x Double Down
1x Fisticuffs

With double money, all that should be worth $8000 but instead I only got awarded $4500.

:\

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Wow, ran into my first lag/international match or people lag-switching. Beat them, but still.

FIX THIS SHITTY MATCHMAKING SYSTEM BY GIVING ME A SERVER--OH WAIT YOU CAN'T ANYMORE, NAUGHTY DOG. :mad:

burgerdog

OT, but for some reason my DS3 and Sixaxis won't sync to my slim. The only way I could use the controllers is to use the usb cable. As soon as I unplug it they stop working. Any help?

FunkyPajamas said:
Return of the king indeed, you guys dominated. I seriously need to up my game if I'm going to be playing with The Gaf. :lol
You guys did great, you'll easily make 40+ this weekend as well. But levels don't mean much anyway as the matches we had were pretty even. Good games!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
burgerdog said:
OT, but for some reason my DS3 and Sixaxis won't sync to my slim. The only way I could use the controllers is to use the usb cable. As soon as I unplug it they stop working. Any help?
Ive been told its not firmware related, but i have the same issue since the last firmware update....have you tried resetting the DS3 ?

burgerdog said:
Welcome to the new firmware.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
XxBigP123xX said:
The pop up says $4,000 for a capture in plunder but I'm only getting $2,000...
Same. Was playing gold rush earlier today, got $50,000 in kills, but my total was $37.5k.... : / Looks like they only updated the medal notification, but the actual game is giving out the normal amount.

burgerdog said:
Firmware issue. Reset the controller (there's a hole in the back with a little button you can push in using something thin) and resync it till you get it working again. Took me 3 tries and two reboots to get my controller working.

burgerdog

Did about 10 resets and it didn't work. Sony better fix this shit soon, the usb cables that I have are incredibly short so I have to sit really close to the ps3 in order to play. Anyway, thanks for the tips!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
burgerdog said:
Did about 10 resets and it didn't work. Sony better fix this shit soon, the usb cables that I have are incredibly short so I have to sit really close to the ps3 in order to play. Anyway, thanks for the tips!
Try turning the system on -> reset the controller -> turn the system off -> connect the controller via USB and press the PS button to turn on the system

Aeonin

Glitched out the Fort already - after the stairs going up from the underground area I fell into some little hole, allowing me to shoot outward and not be seen from the outside. Total accident, cause 3 seconds later the game migrated hosts.

Note: I am also having issues with registering bullets. Thought it was just me for the day.

TacticalFox88 said:
Shit is it just me or my bullets not registering? I emptied a whole CLIP in a guys head before he went down. WTF? fix this shit ND
Now that you mention it, I could blame my poor performance on that. Hmm... FIX THIS SHIT GG.

Seriously though, I played several games with gaffers and I didn't notice anything unusual, and nobody was complaining about that if I recall correctly. At first I thought it took longer than usual to kill somebody with the FAL (I'm used to two-three bursts) but I figured that maybe since we're fatties it takes more bullets to kill us now :lol

Alidar

Neo Member
What the hell is wrong with people? In an hour I saw the fort as one of the two maps three times. All three times the fort game type was the same as the one on the old map. And all three times, idiots picked the old map.

And yeah, the double exp is broken for me. I won two plunder matches pretty easily, which should have guaranteed $10k in cash, but I only got about $7k each time.

Thrakier

Is it just me or did the fort look better in UC1...the contrast seems to be much higher in comparison, I don't like that, looks like gears of war aka UE3.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Ran into a moron that thought it would be fun to kill teammates in co-op today so that he could get all the kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom