• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Lord Error said:
You have to look at it to see what to do with puzzles you encounter, and it unfortunately would pretty much spell out what to do. You couldn't flip through the pages however. It would open exactly at the puzzle hint/solution page.

Oh, I mean the page flipping thing. It sounded like you could but I guess you couldn't

In Uncharted 2, you can flip through like 10 pages at the first puzzle that requires the journal

BruceLeeRoy said:
Thanks though I think all my co-workers think I am a damn nutcase. I was searching IGN for good images but I didn't want to be spoiled of any new locations so I was kind of half squinting half turning my head away from the monitor the whole time.
EPIC. I don't think mine can be barrel lama'd :(

BruceLeeRoy said:
Thanks though I think all my co-workers think I am a damn nutcase. I was searching IGN for good images but I didn't want to be spoiled of any new locations so I was kind of half squinting half turning my head away from the monitor the whole time.

:lol

KAOz

Short bus special
Deepack said:
You broke my heart... :(

Don't be disheartened. A while back, in another Uncharted 2 thread, there was pictures of the Multiplayer Characters you could have (linked from Naughty Dogs website). If you clicked around there, you could find what looked like ALL multiplayer-portraits.
Donut Drake was one of them.

Raja another one.

And then fuckloads more. :D Both new and "old".

LaneDS

KAOz said:
Don't be disheartened. A while back, in another Uncharted 2 thread, there was pictures of the Multiplayer Characters you could have (linked from Naughty Dogs website). If you clicked around there, you could find what looked like ALL multiplayer-portraits.
Donut Drake was one of them.

Raja another one.

And then fuckloads more. :D Both new and "old".

Crash Bandicoot and Jak confirmed.

NeoUltima

I am faced with a dilemma...Toysrus is going to be having that buy 2 get 1 free thing next week...But if I cancel my Amazon order, I would have to wait who knows how long for it to ship from Toysrus(can't order U2 until the 13th). Damnit...

Fakto

_tetsuo_ said:
41 pages and the game doesn't come out for a week :lol
Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII Media and Information Thread
Code:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344585&page=461
                           /showthread.php?t=344585&page=461
                                           t=344585&page=461
                                                    page=461

:D

Thrakier

FFObsessed said:
There's a special place in hell reserved for people like you. (>/_<)

Lazarevic2.jpg

KAOz

Short bus special
LaneDS said:
Crash Bandicoot and Jak confirmed.

Not that old. :lol More like, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune old.

But they had some nice twists to some new skins at least. :D

LaneDS

KAOz said:
Not that old. :lol More like, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune old.

But they had some nice twists to some new skins at least. :D

Hah, yeah I figured and was kidding. I don't think Crash is their property anymore, anyways. Still, excited to see these skins, new and old alike.

Victor Roman would be a pretty badass Villain to play as, especially if he had Simon Templeman's voice still. Navarro, who I know is an unlock for the Euro collector's edition, was pretty lame by comparison.

rhino4evr

Wario64 said:
Train level is awesome. Awesome is train level.

no more spoilers please...i mean I knew there was a train level..but I don't know much else so please watch yourself...

on the other hand. EVERY game has had a freakin train level since Gears 1...I hope this is a REALLY good one, cause Im a little tired of them.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Best part of the game (where the game goes to a direction I didnt even expect):

When you meet Tanzin, you walk through this very detailed town, with people going on with their lives, interacting with you as you walk through through the town. It's like the game literally turned Shenmue. Hell you can even kick a soccer ball back to a pair of children playing kick ball. And everyone in town speaks in their native language, with untranslated subtitles so you have no idea what they're saying. Such a change of pace and very relaxing. You can't even run through the town. No action, no platforming...just strolling through a city with everyone going on with their lives

rhino4evr said:
no more spoilers please...i mean I knew there was a train level..but I don't know much else so please watch yourself...

on the other hand. EVERY game has had a freakin train level since Gears 1...I hope this is a REALLY good one, cause Im a little tired of them.

I won't spoil anything that hasn't been show in previews (unmarked at least). But it beats out the Gears 1 train level, easily. No contest about it. It's totally night and day comparison.

siarraweb

can someone with the uk version of uncharted 2 confirm if it has the portuguese language?

it usually has, but i would really aprecciate some confirmation..

pretty please? :D

Wario64 said:
Best part of the game (where the game goes to a direction I didnt even expect):

When you meet Tanzin, you walk through this very detailed town, with people going on with their lives, interacting with you as you walk through through the town. It's like the game literally turned Shenmue. Hell you can even kick a soccer ball back to a pair of children playing kick ball. And everyone in town speaks in their native language, with untranslated subtitles so you have no idea what they're saying. Such a change of pace and very relaxing. You can't even run through the town. No action, no platforming...just strolling through a city with everyone going on with their lives

don't forget to
pet all of the yaks for bonus monies!

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
rhino4evr said:

There can never be enough train levels. There is something very pleasureable about shooting people on trains. Gaf had a whole thread about it. Uncharted 2 looks like it will be a very worthy addition to that thread.

NeoUltima said:
I am faced with a dilemma...Toysrus is going to be having that buy 2 get 1 free thing next week...But if I cancel my Amazon order, I would have to wait who knows how long for it to ship from Toysrus(can't order U2 until the 13th). Damnit...
How long is that TRU promotion going to last?

MercuryLS

Banned
grif1020 said:
There can never be enough train levels. There is something very pleasureable about shooting people on trains. Gaf had a whole thread about it. Uncharted 2 looks like it will be a very worthy addition to that thread.

That was my thread! Train levels are awesome, I'll never get sick of them. U2 is supposed to have the mother of all train levels too *drool*

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'll probably be posting boosters in a couple hours (without costs since I can't see them), but people who think they're really good, they actually have NEGATIVE boosters...like half health, double damage from melee attacks, etc.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
MercuryLS said:
That was my thread! Train levels are awesome, I'll never get sick of them. U2 is supposed to have the mother of all train levels too *drool*

That thread was a delight for my senses. I was just so happy to find out that other people loved train levels too. I hope Uncharted 3 brings on another train level if this one is as sick as it looks. Tehehehe.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Wario64 said:
I'll probably be posting boosters in a couple hours (without costs since I can't see them), but people who think they're really good, they actually have NEGATIVE boosters...like half health, double damage from melee attacks, etc.
:lol That's an awesome idea.

Wario64 said:
Double damage from melée is mine! :lol

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Silicon Knight said:
I really want to join in on the fun. Rez, I saw that awesome avatar you made, could you make one for me out of this image? Pretty please with cherries on top?

http://media.vandal.net/m/8227/2009106124439_2.jpg[/ig]

I won't be until oct. 16th till I can play my copy, but that weekend has been booked for some one on one time with the game! :D[/QUOTE]
sorry mate, I'd gone to bed! looks like someone did a good job, in any case. :)

Fakto

siarraweb said:
can someone with the uk version of uncharted 2 confirm if it has the portuguese language?

it usually has, but i would really aprecciate some confirmation..

pretty please? :D
And Spanish ? please, pretty please ?

BruceLeeRoy said:
I am approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom