• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast786

@Kittonwy: In your FACE
DSC00924.jpg

Kitty Got Wet?

:D

iamcool388 said:
The game ends. Should've been an MMO or something.
Wow. Really? The game ends? Like, there comes a point where you can't play new levels and to play the game again you have to start over?

The fuck is this bullshit? Fuck Naughty Dog.

iamcool388 said:
And for some ketchup... to go on your steak.
Hey, wait a second... do you have a leaked copy of the game?

LiquidMetal14 said:
Dax, there is only 1 solution....

Sell you PS3 for hookers, Ramen (TM), Tough Actin' Tinactin (R), and vinegar.
I don't understand what this will accomplish, but I will do it anyway.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Just downloaded the Multiplayer Beta. Mother of god how is it possible the game can look THIS good???

Also, Linear PCM 5.1 or DTS? Which is better? I can support both.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Brandon F said:
Just downloaded the Multiplayer Beta. Mother of god how is it possible the game can look THIS good???

Also, Linear PCM 5.1 or DTS? Which is better? I can support both.

PCM

iamcool388 said:
Sadly, not yet, but I should have one tomorrow.
!!!!!!!

Wait a second!!!!

So what you're saying is that there's a possibility that the game doesn't end and it keeps on going on and on????????

Faith in ND redeemed!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I almost beat Crushing on 1 sitting, lol...streaming on justin.tv no less. I think I have like 2 hours to go left, depending on how hard it is.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Dax01 said:
I don't understand what this will accomplish, but I will do it anyway.
That's the spirit!

Dax01 said:
!!!!!!!

Wait a second!!!!

So what you're saying is that there's a possibility that the game doesn't end and it keeps on going on and on????????

Faith in ND redeemed!
No, no, NO! Don't falter. Stick to you gunzz!

iamcool, stay out of this. I'm in the middle of an intervention. I've worked minutes for this breakthrough. Make your time!

Dax01 said:
!!!!!!!

Wait a second!!!!

Faith in ND redeemed!

ND proudly presents its next venture... World of Treasurecraft: Drakescape Wars.

Keep playing... my lord.

Edit: And now I will follow LiquidMetal's excellent advice and stay away from the spiritual healing session going on.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Dax01 said:
For anyone who got the game early: Can you tell me any shortcomings so I can troll the hell out of them?

Crappy intro sequence. It's like the stealth dungeon in Zelda Windwaker.

LiquidMetal14 said:
That's the spirit!

No, no, NO! Don't falter. Stick to you gunzz!

iamcool, stay out of this. I'm in the middle of an intervention. I've worked minutes for this breakthrough. Make your time!

iamcool388 said:
ND proudly presents its next venture... World of Treasurecraft: Drakescape Wars.

Keep playing... my lord.

Edit: And now I will follow LiquidMetal's excellent advice and stay away from the spiritual healing session going on.

Fuck you guys. Now that I actually have something legitimate to troll about, I don't need any of that "non-nonending" game BS.

Blame Wario.

So you only earn crushing when you beat it on hard right? I guess I'll start on normal, it gives me an excuse to play through three times. Although its very disappointing hearing about the (lackof) difficulty, according to Wario.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Lion Heart said:
So you only earn crushing when you beat it on hard right? I guess I'll start on normal, it gives me an excuse to play through three times. Although its very disappointing hearing about the (lackof) difficulty, according to Wario.

You have to unlock Crushing

I think it appears easy for me because I just beat the game last night, so everything is so fresh. I know where the enemies will come and the strategies to beat each level. But it seems like I'm dying less than I did on Hard mode. I'm sure it's just cause I know how to get through each chapter

I havent gotten to the end part on Crushing though. IMO the last act is the hardest part of the game.

Also it appears that I've played 15 hours of Uncharted 2 since Monday night. I think this is the most I've gamed in a short period of time...on a single game

freitax

Always-honest said:
well.. as far as i know the 16th is also the date for the netherlands..

It's.. I don't why it is then:/ but in portugal we are getting it on the 14th and it can't just be portugal or can it?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
freitax said:
It's.. I don't why it is then:/ but in portugal we are getting it on the 14th and it can't just be portugal or can it?

Most of continental Europe gets it on the 14th.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Wario64 said:
Also it appears that I've played 15 hours of Uncharted 2 since Monday night. I think this is the most I've gamed in a short period of time...on a single game

Yep. I said the same in my review. This and MGS4 without a doubt. FFXII may be close, though.

burgerdog

My 60gb is not reading any of my discs :lol FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. I had a 160gb that I sold to get a slim from dell and that shit got delayed from sept 27th to oct 1st to who the fuck knows when now. Fucking sucks.

MercuryLS

Banned
AlphaSnake said:
Yep. I said the same in my review. This and MGS4 without a doubt. FFXII may be close, though.

I think with Uncharted it's the seamless experience that makes it very difficult to put the controller down. There's no loading and each act flows beautifully into each other. It feels like one long epic quest, not a bunch of disjointed "levels".

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
AlphaSnake said:

And you know what's crazy? I've only been playing single player. I will get out about 20 hours of single player alone in these 2 playthroughs, and I'll play more of it to get every trophy and unlock in the game, as well as just replying the game just for the sake of it (because it's that awesome)

Haven't even touched the multiplayer yet. The co-op alone will make me busy for a long time.

Stantron

For people that ordered through Amazon in the past with launch day delivery...
Does the game arrive with the regular post person, or with some special carrier? Hope I don't need to be home to sign for it.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
MThanded said:
Who has the best deal on this game? After playing the demo I am sold. First game that I will have bought in a long time.

Online felt like what i wanted mgso to feel like.

Edit: Damn this is my first post on the gaming side in a long time. Used to be 100 percent gaming now I'm OT all the time.

halp!!!!!!!1

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
iamcool388 said:
Download the MP demo and play with gaffers. We'll help ease you in and wont make fun of you when ur lower ranked, so that should take away some of your concern. If after trying it you still dont think you can get into it... then make sure you see a playthrough on gameanyone.com or youtube... get some enjoyment that way! :lol

Sorry I didn't get back to this, forgot to check. >> <<

Yeah, I downloaded the Demo last week (I go by the same name). I was killed 15-ish times, or basically an average of once a minute. I got 0 kills.

It's so frustrating being excited about a game you can't play. D: Maybe Nintendo will lend out their Super Guide...
Only in my wildest dreams.

LaneDS

Loudninja said:
I am getting it from Newegg they have it for $54.99.

That's the best deal that I've seen as well.

Buying it from a B&M store because I am impatient and require it ASAP. Thankfully next Tuesday is super busy for me, bleh.

That's a good question though, is this likely to be sold on Tuesday, or shipping on Tuesday to be sold Wednesday? Gamestop/Best Buy-GAF, report in with details please!

Wonder how many more reviews will come through? I hate to admit it but I am rooting for it! Seems like a great game. I still hold that these compiled review scores mean very little but its still gotta be great to see such good reception if you made a game. :D

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LaneDS said:
That's the best deal that I've seen as well.

Buying it from a B&M store because I am impatient and require it ASAP. Thankfully next Tuesday is super busy for me, bleh.

That's a good question though, is this likely to be sold on Tuesday, or shipping on Tuesday to be sold Wednesday? Gamestop/Best Buy-GAF, report in with details please!

I am impatient too. Maybe i will go B&M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom