• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 |OT| All Developers Dream, But Not Equally

jett

D-Member
I miss The Lab. :| I miss the special modes you could somehow fall into in UC2, like rpgs-only and snipers-only as has been mentioned. I'd remove the fucking garbage that is co-op hunters and put in a Lab-like playlist, with all kinds of weirdness in it.

Mikey Jr.

You know what sucks about Objective mode?

When you start the match, and it puts King of the Hill in the enemies spawn.

THANKS!

edit: Not sure if that happens in every map, but I sure as fuck know it happens in airport where the villains truck is and where they spawn.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
You know what sucks about Objective mode?

When you start the match, and it puts King of the Hill in the enemies spawn.

THANKS!

edit: Not sure if that happens in every map, but I sure as fuck know it happens in airport where the villains truck is and where they spawn.
That doesn't happen anymore. It used to happen back in the Subway beta, but I have never, EVER seen the Hill spawn in the villain's truck when KOTH starts. It's always inside the facility at the start of the match. Always.

Trust me on this one. Team Objective is almost all I exclusively play and not once after the game has come out have I seen this happen.

I miss The Lab. :| I miss the special modes you could somehow fall into in UC2, like rpgs-only and snipers-only as has been mentioned. I'd remove the fucking garbage that is co-op hunters and put in a Lab-like playlist, with all kinds of weirdness in it.
I miss it too. The Lab was fantastic. It was a change of pace and some modes forced people to use guns they normally wouldn't use. Pistols Only Plunder/RPGs only/Deagle Only/Hammers Only <3 <3 <3

I think it will make a return for UC3. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a Lab within Team Objectives? I think that would be the coolest shit ever.

ND still owes us the Hammers Only lab in UC2 before the PSN outage hit. :mad:

Cheska

Played a match earlier where no one was using a FAL. Honestly the most fun I've had playing multiplayer since I've gotten back into it. Mainly because it reminded me so much of the Uncharted 2 days, and damn did it feel good :)

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Since the MP was down, me and my friend played some UC2 co-op arena and my god. It's still fucking AMAZING and 100x better than UC3's co-op arena.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Since the MP was down, me and my friend played some UC2 co-op arena and my god. It's still fucking AMAZING and 100x better than UC3's co-op arena.

I agree! I wish they'd replace hunter with just survival/horde kinda mission like UC2 arena. I do like UC3's objective based co-op arena but they NEED to do a survival only, it'd be like MP Objectives and TDM.

I was just thinking about it yesterday, how awesome would it be if LAB made a comeback!

Currently trying to do co-op to get the star on crushing but boy is it hard as hell. :( Most my friends hate co-op, all they wanna play is TDM. Any of you guys willing to help out?

Toppot

Currently trying to do co-op to get the star on crushing but boy is it hard as hell. :( Most my friends hate co-op, all they wanna play is TDM. Any of you guys willing to help out?
I would also like to get the star, feel free to add me =] My PSN ID is same as Gaf name. I've done Airport on Crushing, so I think I have the skills necessary to do the rest =P

I just don't understand this. Care to show me the light Rewrite. Besides the fact that headshots kill in one hit (which I don't think is a deal breaker by any means) what does U2's arena have that U3's doesn't.

U3's is constantly being mixed up in game types so it doesn't become stale. My biggest beef with U2 arena was how pitifully easy it was has been fixed in U3 with actuall challange and yes I'll take bullet sponge enemies if it helps the difficulty.

Mikey Jr.

That doesn't happen anymore. It used to happen back in the Subway beta, but I have never, EVER seen the Hill spawn in the villain's truck when KOTH starts. It's always inside the facility at the start of the match. Always.

Trust me on this one. Team Objective is almost all I exclusively play and not once after the game has come out have I seen this happen.

(

Are you sure? I could have sworn it happened during retail. I remember getting so pissed because of it that I was going to go on the forums and suggest ND put a longer timer till the next objective.

Then again, I play 95% TDM, so I'm probably wrong.

Mikey Jr.

Sorry for double posting, but I really have to know.

Is the map Yemen in Team Deathmatch?

I know you can select it in a custom game, but I have never seen Yemen come up as a vote for Team Deathmatch.

Like....never.

iLLmAtlc

Wow, really?

Maybe my game is glitched/bugged?

I honest to God have never seen it come up in votes.

Pretty sure it's a little bugged. For me I think it currently comes up like once every 20-50 games which is a lot more rare than the others.

Speaking of maps, anyone a little tired of the opening sequences (airplane, train)? They were pretty cool at first but now I just find them to be a little tedious to get through.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I just don't understand this. Care to show me the light Rewrite. Besides the fact that headshots kill in one hit (which I don't think is a deal breaker by any means) what does U2's arena have that U3's doesn't.

U3's is constantly being mixed up in game types so it doesn't become stale. My biggest beef with U2 arena was how pitifully easy it was has been fixed in U3 with actuall challange and yes I'll take bullet sponge enemies if it helps the difficulty.
Get 1 friend from your friend's list...just ONE and play custom co-op arena. Play Gold Rush and carry the idol where every enemy spawns. What I mean from this is to never take the idol in the 'safe' way. There's certain maps like on The Sanctuary where you can take the idol in the bottom tunnels and never get attacked because it's safe...well, don't do that. Instead, take it and run with it through the middle of the map. Other examples: The Fort (never take it in the bottom), The Village (never take the route where the tank appears, take it through the middle where the hammer would spawn), etc. Handicap yourselves like that on the old maps and you'll see why UC2's co-op is more intense and more difficult than 3's.

Play Siege with just one friend on The Fort (!), The Lost City (!), The Sanctuary (!), The Plaza, and The Village. You'll see what I'm talking about ;)

(!) = try those

I had forgotten that you ONLY get 3 lives to finish all 10 rounds until I replayed it yesterday and that if one you dies, they don't come back till the next round. Enemies react to being shot (SO GOOD) and headshots actually work. You may think that this makes it easier, but it really doesn't. It makes it more fun. I would put Survival too, but I did find that one to be easy and me and my friend couldn't come up with a good idea to handicap ourselves in that mode other than to use pistols only.

Post your results if you do this!

-----

Regarding Yemen on TDM, it does come out to vote, but it's RARE. Every once in awhile it'll come up, but not as frequently as let's say..Chateau.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
FFS, remove Just Cash in Hardcore.

Give me a fucking duplicate treasure instead. The treasure drops in that mode are rare as it is, and it really stings when it's Just Cash.

Tokubetsu

Pretty sure it's a little bugged. For me I think it currently comes up like once every 20-50 games which is a lot more rare than the others.

Speaking of maps, anyone a little tired of the opening sequences (airplane, train)? They were pretty cool at first but now I just find them to be a little tedious to get through.

I don't mind airplane so much but I fucking hate train.

jett

D-Member
I don't mind airplane so much but I fucking hate train.

The Ariplane and the Train need to be fucking removed. Not only are they unbalanced, poorly designed, bug-ridden and poorly performing GIANT SMOLDERING PIECES OF SHIT, they also stick out like sore thumbs as only two maps out of fucking 15 have this kind of thing.

The train is just the fucking worst. I cringe every time London is selected on TDM.

Tokubetsu

The Ariplane and the Train need to be fucking removed. Not only are they unbalanced, poorly designed, bug-ridden and poorly performing GIANT SMOLDERING PIECES OF SHIT, they also stick out like sore thumbs as only two maps out of fucking 15 have this kind of thing.

The train is just the fucking worst. I cringe every time London is selected on TDM.

The worst thing too man, is if you get people dropping, it'll pause for however long. I don't think it restarts but i swear to fuck, it FEELS like it starts over thanks to the break up of the flow.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
The worst thing too man, is if you get people dropping, it'll pause for however long. I don't think it restarts but i swear to fuck, it FEELS like it starts over thanks to the break up of the flow.
It does restart. Every time someone drops, it restarts like if it's just beginning. I've had the airplane section last like 10 minutes. :|

So to enjoy U2's Co Op Arena I should handicap myself. I'm sorry but that doesn't sound like a very convincing argument. U2's Co Op Adventure was both a challenge and a blast especially on Crushing but hardly anybody played that a couple of months after it's release. (ND make Crushing Arena and Adventure a separate lobby!) ND just did not imply the same for Arena.

Playing with friends made it even worse. At least with randoms getting stuck with a bad player increased the challenge a little. All you need is two competent players to win. A third person just makes it even easier.

Granted it does have some advantages like like you said for example more hit stun on enemies but I would definitely say respawning during the round is much better than one life per player per round. I can't count the number of times an idiot player or accidental grenade killed me and I had to wait an eternity for the other players to finish.

Another fine point to make in U2 some of the enemy AI would stop chasing you if you ran to far to the other side of the map and slowly catch up to you. Like for example the Brutes in U2 can't go and down different planes. Like in Fort if you jump down to the underground part the brutes wouldn't give chase, but in U3 they can jump down and jump up different parts of the level now.

And after U3's multilayer I just can't ever go back to U2's.

How do you choose villains for co-op missions? The game keeps defaulting to a character on the hero side every time I choose a villain.

Are you talking about co-op adventure ?
Because you can't change your character( hero only ) to play with villain , wait for the dlc ( confirmed )

If you are talking about co-op arena , then you should just place your default , and you should keep it . ( unless i'm mistaken )

Are you talking about co-op adventure ?
Because you can't change your character( hero only ) to play with villain , wait for the dlc ( confirmed )

If you are talking about co-op arena , then you should just place your default , and you should keep it . ( unless i'm mistaken )

Where was it confirmed that the next DLC will be a villains playable coop?? The picture just merely showed three villains.

Mikey Jr.

So the buzz is that the FAL is now pretty balanced. People are seeing a drastic reduction in FAL users, with G-MAL being the new OP weapon apparently.

M9 with ROF mod is a close second.

I think the G-mal is fine, the rof mod could use a bit of a decrease in rof or if not that, slightly more recoil while using it.

The AK-47 needs a buff. Seriously. Maybe a slight damage buff. Or if not that, less recoil. Right now, very few high level players use it. Shit, I rarely get killed by it.

Kal-7 is just....wat. I have no idea how to fix that gun, or even how to use it. My opinion? Reduce the recoil drastically, but make the bullet spread big. That way shooting someone at long-medium distance not an option, but upclose it would be beastly.

So the buzz is that the FAL is now pretty balanced. People are seeing a drastic reduction in FAL users, with G-MAL being the new OP weapon apparently.

I think the G-mal is fine, the rof mod could use a bit of a decrease in rof or if not that, slightly more recoil while using it.

The AK-47 needs a buff. Seriously. Maybe a slight damage buff. Or if not that, less recoil. Right now, very few high level players use it. Shit, I rarely get killed by it.

Kal-7 is just....wat. I have no idea how to fix that gun, or even how to use it. My opinion? Reduce the recoil drastically, but make the bullet spread big. That way shooting someone at long-medium distance not an option, but upclose it would be beastly.

Someone made a video talking about why this perception of weapons being overpowered is due to a bug where leg shot damage is the same as torso shots. In other words it's supposed to take 7 shots to the legs to kill with the fal and 5 to the body but right now its 5 anywhere except the head. This affects all weapons basically.

iLLmAtlc

I seriously, seriously doubt the FAL is now balanced because of 1 more bullet. If anything I think that just shows people will whine about anything that kills them. The number of FAL users are going down which means less people are getting killed with it, so now all of a sudden it's balanced?

I'm also not sure how the G-MAL is OP. The stopping power might be a little much but I think the G-MAL is still not as good as the M9/FAL from mid range and it's pretty lousy from close range. The FAL was OP because it was so damn good from everywhere (except probably long range, but you can just avoid those battles).

I've been trying to get back into UC3 after a little break, and man I'm having a hard time.

The matchmaking is still atrocious. I spend more time looking for games than actually playing. When I happen to find one it's either against a five man party of try hards or the laggiest players of all time. More often than not I'm playing against people who aren't from my region. I thought naughty dog said they were going to fix this crap. What's worse I get put into games already in progress with no hope of a comeback.

At this point I would have to say UC3 is just as bad if not worse than UC2 is now. UC2 at least has fluid controls, and way better gunplay.

The new maps play just as badly as their UC2 counterparts. After playing all three of them, It ends up turning into a campfest very quickly. Seems everyone remembered their favorite spots from UC2! :/ Fort looks amazing though! After seeing that map, I really want flooded ruins back. Can I just delete these maps through the game data, or am I stuck with them?

I've been trying to get back into UC3 after a little break, and man I'm having a hard time.

The matchmaking is still atrocious. I spend more time looking for games than actually playing. When I happen to find one it's either against a five man party of try hards or the laggiest players of all time. More often than not I'm playing against people who aren't from my region. I thought naughty dog said they were going to fix this crap. What's worse I get put into games already in progress with no hope of a comeback.
And why can't just rack kills and wait for the next map , there is few chances that you'll be disconnected at the end of the game and you can start fresh with your team.

i play since the summer beta and while i've seen some laggy players from time to time , if everyone else is lagging , i THINK teh problem lies in your connection.
I get into optimal games very quickly....heck i've NEVER seen the end of the compilation kill videos because it get interrupted because i've found a map to play on.

I play with minimum ( minimum as that i have to pay attention to notice it ) lag against players +8000km from me.
And it's something i can't do with COD, or even blazblue
At this point I would have to say UC3 is just as bad if not worse than UC2 is now. UC2 at least has fluid controls, and way better gunplay.

The new maps play just as badly as their UC2 counterparts. After playing all three of them, It ends up turning into a campfest very quickly. Seems everyone remembered their favorite spots from UC2! :/ Fort looks amazing though! After seeing that map, I really want flooded ruins back. Can I just delete these maps through the game data, or am I stuck with them?

You should be able to delete your game data , and then you'll have to redownload the patches maybe.

I'd argue the opposite. I love the way the guns feel and sound in UC3 compared to UC2. The only thing UC2 has over it is less aim assist which makes for easier sniper shots. Controls seem to be the same. Right now whats pissing me off in UC3 is the fact that the leg hurtboxes are the same as torso hitboxes so people end up dying from shots that wasn't supposed to kill them which in turn makes it feel like a certain weapon is overpowered. That and the matchmaking.

Duffyside

Banned
Finally decided on a whim to throw this back in and try out the new Map Pack!!!

... played six matches and never even saw one of the new (old) maps show up for a vote. What gives?

Finally decided on a whim to throw this back in and try out the new Map Pack!!!

... played six matches and never even saw one of the new (old) maps show up for a vote. What gives?

they are there.. i assume that you have more chance to play on the new maps since you have them ..

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
So to enjoy U2's Co Op Arena I should handicap myself. I'm sorry but that doesn't sound like a very convincing argument. U2's Co Op Adventure was both a challenge and a blast especially on Crushing but hardly anybody played that a couple of months after it's release. (ND make Crushing Arena and Adventure a separate lobby!) ND just did not imply the same for Arena.

Playing with friends made it even worse. At least with randoms getting stuck with a bad player increased the challenge a little. All you need is two competent players to win. A third person just makes it even easier.

Granted it does have some advantages like like you said for example more hit stun on enemies but I would definitely say respawning during the round is much better than one life per player per round. I can't count the number of times an idiot player or accidental grenade killed me and I had to wait an eternity for the other players to finish.

Another fine point to make in U2 some of the enemy AI would stop chasing you if you ran to far to the other side of the map and slowly catch up to you. Like for example the Brutes in U2 can't go and down different planes. Like in Fort if you jump down to the underground part the brutes wouldn't give chase, but in U3 they can jump down and jump up different parts of the level now.

And after U3's multilayer I just can't ever go back to U2's.
I love that after all of that, you didn't even try it. Oh well, I tried!

How do you choose villains for co-op missions? The game keeps defaulting to a character on the hero side every time I choose a villain.
You can't do it. You can only play as heroes in co-op arena and in co-op adventure at the moment.

There has been a reduction of FAL players and an abundance of G-MAL players ever since the 'nerf'. The FAL is still a great weapon and can take people down easily, but everyone has discovered the awesomeness of the G-MAL. The added bullet didn't do anything; it's just that these new maps are better suited for the G-MAL because people just camp.

Yup yup yup. Although I have to say, I would have expected this to be the number one gun people would use instead of the G-MAL.

The G-MAL is pretty balanced, IMO. There's two things that I would change: 1) TOP Priority: Decrease the stopping power. It has too much of it. One burst and you're slowed down too much that you can't escape the second burst. 2) Remove the disgusting auto-aim from it. If I'm shooting someone and another person runs in front of the guy I'm shooting, my reticule will move over to the new person. That is just awful and has screwed me over so many times.

Other than that, I think the rate of fire it has is fine. There's a pause between each bursts. In close range scenarios, that slight pause between bursts is enough time for someone to take you down. You also can't blindfire the G-MAL and be effective with it like other guns.

One thing I WILL say is that the G-MAL is annoying with Fleet Foot. I'm reminded of the days of Uncharted 2 where people just hide in corners, and they'll just slide back and forth between cover and shoot. With the speed of Fleet Foot 3, it's even more ridiculous. The Fort in particular brings out this type of playstyle.

Since the G-MAL is the new hot thing, I suggest everyone to start using Cloaked because everyone is rockin' Elena's G-MAL and since it has call-out, your best counter is Cloaked so that you are never called out to the other team.

I wish matchmaking would pair us up in a random game so I can show you the ways of the AK47. :) <3 Eddy's AK.

Yesterday, I played against a party of 5 legacy 3 players in The Fort, and I was destroying them with Eddy's AK, and they told me on the mic: "You fucking try hard player. Eddy's AK? What a scrub". Mind you, every single one of them was using Elena's G-MAL. Too bad that didn't do shit with my Level 3 Cloaked. <3 <3

The KAL-7 is still pretty deadly in the hands of the right user. It really depends on the maps. In the Chateau/Desert Village/Cave/Sanctuary I've found that it works fantastic on those maps, since combat happens in very close quarters. I use Cutter's KAL-7 and the added scope zoom mod really helps in being able to aim. Even without it, I can pretty much still aim at a person and kill them if I'm at close range. It's funny because I think I get more headshots with the KAL-7 than I do with any other gun that isn't the sniper rifle. Since the recoil slightly goes up, I aim at the middle torso and the recoil handles the rest and BOOM: headshot! Ha!

Someone made a video talking about why this perception of weapons being overpowered is due to a bug where leg shot damage is the same as torso shots. In other words it's supposed to take 7 shots to the legs to kill with the fal and 5 to the body but right now its 5 anywhere except the head. This affects all weapons basically.
I read about that too, and I think it needs to be fixed ASAP because it is a big problem.

Duffyside

Banned
Finally found some games with the new maps. Sheesh.

Anyway, I do want to compliment Naughty Dog with these Legacy anti-boosters. What are they called again? I don't know almost anything about them, but man when people are using them the games are way more fair. A very smart decision. Have there been any other games that have done this?

i play since the summer beta and while i've seen some laggy players from time to time , if everyone else is lagging , i THINK teh problem lies in your connection.
Yeah, I thought that too but other online games play perfectly fine. This was a problem for me in UC2 , and if I'm not mistaken a few other GAFers. Both UC3 betas found games quicker than UC3 does now, at least that's the way it feels for me.
I also just remember hearing that naughty dog choose to split those who have the DLC, and those who don't. That could also be attributing to my problem.
Naughty Dog should've just made it so we can turn the DLC on and off like in UC2.
Coolbgdog12 said:
I'd argue the opposite. I love the way the guns feel and sound in UC3 compared to UC2. The only thing UC2 has over it is less aim assist which makes for easier sniper shots. Controls seem to be the same.
I miss just about everything from UC2 mp. There's a lot of stuff it did right. It seems to me that instead of building on UC2, UC3 went in a entirely new direction, and I think it's worse for it.

The only issues I have with UC2 now are the health, and a few weapons
Oh, and fuck situational awareness
. I got use to UC3, but after being gone so long, I guess I just have to re-adjust. But it usually doesn't take me this long to get back into a game.

Curufinwe

I just played thru Chapter 7 on Crushing and got to the first checkpoint in Chapter 8 before quitting to the main menu. But it still only says "Completed on Normal" in the chapter select menu.

I have done other chapters on Crushing and had my progress saved, so I don't know what the problem is.

I love that after all of that, you didn't even try it. Oh well, I tried!

What!? What is this? What you don't think I don't remember what U2's Arena is like. I put over 50 some hours just in co op modes. Where am I going to find someone who wants to play U2 now and then want to setup and play a match like that. I don't know maybe U2 is harder when you try not win the match and intentionally take the hardest routes possible, but I don't care if it is. I'd rather it be challenging while I am doing my best to win. Doesn't sound crazy that you even have to create such a setup.

Look 3 skilled players would easily destroy U2's Arena a lot easier than U3's Arena. That's why I think it's better. The headshots and hit stun are nice but I think the pro's outweigh the cons here.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
What!? What is this? What you don't think I don't remember what U2's Arena is like. I put over 50 some hours just in co op modes. Where am I going to find someone who wants to play U2 now and then want to setup and play a match like that. I don't know maybe U2 is harder when you try not win the match and intentionally take the hardest routes possible, but I don't care if it is. I'd rather it be challenging while I am doing my best to win. Doesn't sound crazy that you even have to create such a setup.

Look 3 skilled players would easily destroy U2's Arena a lot easier than U3's Arena. That's why I think it's better. The headshots and hit stun are nice but I think the pro's outweigh the cons here.
3 skilled players in UC3 co-op arena is a fucking breeze. 2 people with cluster bombs to take down the brute/mini bosses, another person with army of three for double damage or protector and you won't have a problem. You can stack Cluster Bombs too, btw, which makes it even more of a breeze. I was like #40 something in the co-op UC2 leaderboards and I'm just so disappointed in co-op arena in 3.

Here's the video that shows what me and Coolbgdog12 were talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPrJKuYGfUk&feature=player_embedded#!

ND has to say whether this was an intentional or accidental bug.

I agree! I wish they'd replace hunter with just survival/horde kinda mission like UC2 arena. I do like UC3's objective based co-op arena but they NEED to do a survival only, it'd be like MP Objectives and TDM.

I was just thinking about it yesterday, how awesome would it be if LAB made a comeback!

I'll add you for some coop, I really haven't played it all. Don't worry I'll practice a bit first :p

Assassin47 btw.

Rate of fire on the M9 is beastly. Seriously why does this gun have it? :lol As if it didn't have enough pros. Also, what the fuck is up with the GMAL? Sometimes I get killed in one or two bursts instead of three. Pair it with Fleet Foot, and it becomes ridiculous.

I don't know what to do anymore. Good god am I struggling with this game. I'm super lucky if I manage to break even in most of my games. It honestly feels like I'm playing a different game, than when I last played it a month or so ago. Little to no movement on maps, it feels like I have to circle that map three times just to find one person. The game feels strictly long range gun play only now, and the flow of the matches are super slow. I guess I just suck at the game now. :/

Rate of fire on the M9 is beastly. Seriously why does this gun have it? :lol As if it didn't have enough pros. Also, what the fuck is up with the GMAL? Sometimes I get killed in one or two bursts instead of three. Pair it with Fleet Foot, and it becomes ridiculous.
Don't touch the M9 !!

Duffyside

Banned
Seems to me that the adjustments to the FAL actually worked as intended. Yesterday I was seeing a pretty even mix between the M9, FAL and GMAL, and even a few Snipers thrown in. Good balance.

3 skilled players in UC3 co-op arena is a fucking breeze. 2 people with cluster bombs to take down the brute/mini bosses, another person with army of three for double damage or protector and you won't have a problem. You can stack Cluster Bombs too, btw, which makes it even more of a breeze. I was like #40 something in the co-op UC2 leaderboards and I'm just so disappointed in co-op arena in 3.

Yeah, the survival mode in U2 was so much more fun than the one in U3. I wonder why that is. Clearly they were trying to diversify the mode to make it more interesting, but that isn't what happened.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree but the video is very interesting. It really does make me wonder how long this bug has been in the game and nobody really noticed until now.

The fort is by far the best looking map now, but the spawns still suck. Why did naughty dog decided to bring this map back again? It feels like the GMAL is overpowered now. I never feel like I have a fair chance against the weapon. Guy sees me, I roll or jump out of the way. Instant death. With each update or hot fix, it seems like the game becomes more unbalanced.

edit: Just got put into a game in progress on Fort twice in a row. First game was half way finished, second was one kill away from game over. Feeling like CODs matchmaking now. :lol

Top Bottom