• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to decide whether to buy Uncharted 4 or TLOU again for multi. Is TLOU multi still played or has everyone shifted to this?

Drencrom

DGEoPl3.gif

Can't wait to finally play Co-op!

When exactly are we supposed to download the patch?

Their stream is December 13, so the update is either up the day after or gets released when the stream goes live (like the Bounty Hunter update).

Foxxsoxx

Stream is on Tuesday which hopefully means it'll launch then or Wednesday, which is what has happened every other stream. Really hoping it's Tuesday since that's my day off.

HYPEEEE.

TRAIN WRECK. PRISON. COOP. NEW SKINS. COLORS MAYBE HOPEFULLY.

Protip for objective modes: don't kill your opponents immediately (unless they use Chintamani stones/revive packs). Kill them 1 second after the previous spawn wave has ended (i.e. 14:39, 11:29)

That way you have more time to complete the objective...

Nev

Banned
Have they said anything about classic? It's the only reason I'd go back to playing this, if they ditched it I'm out for good. I gave up on the regular garbage, they effectively killed my interest on what was my favorite console mutiplayer.

Foxxsoxx

Have they said anything about classic? It's the only reason I'd go back to playing this, if they ditched it I'm out for good. I gave up on the regular garbage, they effectively killed my interest on what was my favorite console mutiplayer.

I'm sure it'll come back, whether or not it'll be this update though no idea. I'd really like LABs to come back, that'd be fun.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Must have played about 6 matches now. Lost all of them because skill based matchmaking keeps fucking me over. FFS.

Majin Boo

Must have played about 6 matches now. Lost all of them because skill based matchmaking keeps fucking me over. FFS.

Same, this game really has the worst matchmaking I've ever seen in a game, they should just make it completely random, it can't get any worse at this point.

You have to turn music to 0 in the settings and I'll turn right on.
when i play rocket league that game just automatically silences its OST when I got spotify on. i'd prefer uncharted 4 did the same and i wouldn't have to do keep on turning down the volume to do that shit

Foxxsoxx

when i play rocket league that game just automatically silences its OST when I got spotify on. i'd prefer uncharted 4 did the same and i wouldn't have to do keep on turning down the volume to do that shit

Yeah it's a bit weird. I listen to music half the time and it can get pretty annoying.

Yeah it's a bit weird. I listen to music half the time and it can get pretty annoying.

exactly; so why did they even make it so that it automatically cancels spotify in the first place? and clearly since it bothers people why can't they put in a simple update that undoes it?

Foxxsoxx

If you newer guys want to add me feel free, PSN is Fakehound. I'm always down for carrying and trying to help people improve. I know how those randos going 1-15 can be.

I really hope the DLC drops tomorrow right after the stream ends.

If you newer guys want to add me feel free, PSN is Fakehound. I'm always down for carrying and trying to help people improve. I know how those randos going 1-15 can be.

I really hope the DLC drops tomorrow right after the stream ends.
So frustrating. it's not even hard play the map!

Foxxsoxx

I don't need you to be Rambo bit damn at least put up some points.. revive do something

I would literally rather them stay in a corner not dying then charging in like a madman.

Almost every match yesterday my team went 0-10. Every one they had below a .3 kdr and that was 4 or 5 different lobbies each time...

Foxxsoxx

Playing with a team shines so hard in this.

Yeah I usually just play with a bud and we rack up about 80% of our teams kills just about every match. All you gotta do is team shot and people drop instantly.

I've never seen a game where there are as many bad payers as there are in Uncharted. Even Uncharted 3 split screen scrubs were better than these guys lol.

SDR-UK

I've never seen a game where there are as many bad payers as there are in Uncharted. Even Uncharted 3 split screen scrubs were better than these guys lol.

Let's not go that far. I recall a match (actually have a cinema) where a buddy and I took 47 kills and our team mates (split screen + a random) couldn't get three kills.

Let's not go that far. I recall a match (actually have a cinema) where a buddy and I took 47 kills and our team mates (split screen + a random) couldn't get three kills.
Like how!? Lol so many openings to at the very least steal a kill. Hell SdR is good for stealing kills him and hotdog..I have video proof Xp

Foxxsoxx

I remember match on City of Brass where I had 2 groups of split screeners on my team. I almost won that game single handedly...

Anyway I'm pretty hype about Train Wreck coming back. It's an underrated favorite of mine, it has great atmosphere.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...pack/cid=EP9000-CUSA00917_00-U4EXPLORERSPACK0

ND has said that they're gonna remove the season pass in Dec 13th. It seems like a good deal if you don't care about it being digital-only. It will also grant you access to the MP component (more people will get to experience it and you can trade in your UC4 disc once it releases).

Personally, I think I'll wait for the physical release, even if it costs a bit more ($/€30 most likely).
And it's gone...

Top Bottom