• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lamp

You lucky sonofab-

Damn it, it almost seems worth spending the 40$ eBay markup to get it early if only to completely avoid spoilers and experience it completely fresh.

This is actually half the reason I did it.

I want to hurry up and finish it so that I can't be spoiled by the internet.

But I am also SO CRAZY HYPED

rob305

Good news for my MiamiGAF people! I just spoke to the guy who sold me the game today and he just got a couple of more copies hes selling for $90. If anyone is interested shoot me a message and I'll hook you up with his number. He's located in Hialeah

hlhbk

Good news for my MiamiGAF people! I just spoke to the guy who sold me the game today and he just got a couple of more copies hes selling for $90. If anyone is interested shoot me a message and I'll hook you up with his number. He's located in Hialeah

Will he ship to Nashville?

Say's they are shipping on release day.

Just sold. It said on or before May 5 for me. This guys has a few more. I have my name on a list for a store in Jackson height. I don't need it since I will be away anyway but if they call I'll let people know. If you want to call them now and get your name on it let me know I'll pm you the name of the place.

The Lamp

I bought one from him at $120 plus $22 shipping :( lol

rob305

I bought one from him at $120 plus $22 shipping :( lol

Ugh sucks. If I knew he had more I wouldve bought another and shipped it to you overnight. I think he originally only had a handful of copies and now managed to get some more because he texted me asking if i want to buy more (bought 2 off him earlier)

Just picked up the Uncharted Collection, to refresh my memory before UC4. I played 2&3 on PS3, but never played 1. I heard it has some frustrating elements so should I just play through it on easy, or are the complaints mostly overblown?

Miami gaf, rob and I have been checking stores, obviously that Hialeah one got it but there are a few others that said they may get them in before the week is done. I have my name on a waiting list for one which I don't need anymore, if I hear anything I will let you guys know.

J-Skee

Any idea on what the upcharge for the Special Edition is going to be in a few months? Life got in the way, but I still want that steelbook when I'm able to get the game.

He joined the team as a writer for Uncharted 1, got promoted to lead game designer & one of the writers for U2, and went to make prototypes of new game with Bruce Straley [this eventually morphed into TLOU] when rest of the team went to work on U3. Amy Henning was lead writer for first three Uncharted games, and she did great job with it.

2016-05-0219_18_05-un25seg.jpg

https://youtu.be/Yd1jS1Zf5-o?t=340
Beardless Straley is also at 1min mark :D
I still don't understand why almost everyone at ND was beardless back then and now it's the complete opposite. :p

FelipeMGM

Greg just said on C&G Live that reviews will be all spoiler free or spoilers light according to the NDA. Spoilers full reviews and discussions are allowed on launch days it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom