• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
gtesyPJ.jpg

Yeah, your version did not have the reversible cover banner on the top.

CcN5_auW8AAxHMU.png

Maybe a EU/AUS thing only?

I'm actually pretty patient. Been so for quite some years now. I think it's even better to wait a bit considering how fast the experience ends once you start playing and can't put the controller down.

I'm going to savior this game like no other. Thinking back, the last time I was very desperate to get a game was 20 years ago with Resident Evil. I was a kid though.

The wait for RE2 almost killed 16 year old me.

That's weird, I've never seen a first-party US/Region 1 game not have reversible cover art, or at least not have it when other regions do. Any other examples of this?

The last game I was this hyped for was Halo 3. I got snacks and soda and stayed up all night playing. I'm going to do the same this time, but I'm going to pick up a nice beer that I can sip as I play. I'm gonna be a bit more classy than 16 year old me.

The last game I was this hyped for was Halo 3. I got snacks and soda and stayed up all night playing. I'm going to do the same this time, but I'm going to pick up a nice beer that I can sip as I play. I'm gonna be a bit more classy than 16 year old me.
Might as well get an aged bottle of something, fancy glass? Go all out...UC4 types only come but so often every gen lol...

2thepoint

Can I ask - is the ''Sony Computer Entertainment presents'' screen still in or has it changed to Sony Interactive Enterainment?

Is Spider-Man good?

Equanimity, please do not answer this in any detail. Nothing about how long he's on screen or anything. A simple yes/no is sufficient!

I don't think we're talking about the same thing. There was an unmarked spoiler posted by what must have been a suicide account. The post was deleted and all posts responding to it.

We are, I saw that one. That's a toss-up spoiler so it's not even a spoiler. The other one that had more detail was too ridiculous to be taken seriously.

Equanimity, please do not answer this in any detail. Nothing about how long he's on screen or anything. A simple yes/no is sufficient!.
I concur

Then you can PM if you want. I'm so hyped!

Civil War and Uncharted 4 in the same month!!

"What a time..."

"To be alive"

"Oh we picking teams??!"

"Oh we picking teams"

"Oh you switching sides"

"Wanna come with me"

Awwwwww shiizzzzzy

lmbotiva

I've been watching some gameplay videos and there's some heavy frame drops, something similar to the lasst of us on the swamp sections, it could be the video player, can anyone with the game comment on performace please

Ok so it's reassuring. I was thinking " it's his first Uncharted so maybe he didn't get why we love Uncharted ".

To respond about the supposed lack of crazy moments in Uncharted 4

DieH@rd

Banned
Was Druckmann involved in any of the previous Uncharted ?

He joined the team as a writer for Uncharted 1, got promoted to lead game designer & one of the writers for U2, and went to make prototypes of new game with Bruce Straley [this eventually morphed into TLOU] when rest of the team went to work on U3. Amy Henning was lead writer for first three Uncharted games, and she did great job with it.

2016-05-0219_18_05-un25seg.jpg

https://youtu.be/Yd1jS1Zf5-o?t=340
Beardless Straley is also at 1min mark :D

Krakin

He joined the team as a writer for Uncharted 1, got promoted to lead game designer & one of the writers for U2, and went to make prototypes of new game with Bruce Straley [this eventually morphed into TLOU] when rest of the team went to work on U3. Amy Henning was lead writer for first three Uncharted games, and she did great job with it.

awwww so cute :)

SomTervo

Whoa

Ahahah. Beard makes everything !

I went to the store to check and they didn't have it yet. I put my name on the list. They said they don't know when it's coming but they'll give me a call. Hopefully it'll be this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom