• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilJhEcx.jpg

lol holy shit.

rob305

He's overnight shipping today. We'll get it tomorrow. EBAY lists it as arriving Thursday due to handling time and stuff, but it'll be here tomorrow. Confirmed with seller.

Is it the FL seller? If so, I'd double and triple check with him. He seemed like more on the chill side when I met him, I dont think he understands the thirst and that a day makes a huge difference.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Is it the FL seller? If so, I'd double and triple check with him. He seemed like more on the chill side when I met him, I dont think he understands the thirst and that a day makes a huge difference.
Yeah, that's who they're referring to.

Well guys it was a blast but I had to sell my copy on eBay to recoup for the price I paid for it originally so now I'm sitting in waiting for my collectors edition fully paid to arrive May 10th launch day.

Nice. I almost bit on it earlier but decided that wasn't that much earlier for me to justify spending that much more. I'll just wait and still be jealous of everyone getting it early. I still need to back up all my saves since I'm getting the console bundle.

Yea I hear you. I am at a place where I can splurge a bit on myself, plus I love weekend new game gaming... Gets me eveytime.. :)

HMD

Well guys it was a blast but I had to sell my copy on eBay to recoup for the price I paid for it originally so now I'm sitting in waiting for my collectors edition fully paid to arrive May 10th launch day.

You played it, finished it, sold it, and I'm still waiting for my copy, so jelly right now lol. How much did you manage to sell it for if you don't mind me asking?

You played it, finished it, sold it, and I'm still waiting for my copy, so jelly right now lol. How much did you manage to sell it for if you don't mind me asking?

Paid 200 and some, sold it for 200, the small bit of money I lost was going to the CE edition I hadn't paid off. Now I got a ton of trade credits, that's paid... I'm essence, I paid 70 dollars to get CE edition and the guide but got to play the game early and deal with the eBay hassle. SOOOOO, WORTH.... IT!!! Yes I'm crazy!!!

Footos22

Just play them once, why do you have to plat them? of course it will be impossible.

I think U2 will still be fun after 4 in its own way (more of a non stop roller coaster ride as opposed to the more exploration focused U4) so you might plat it later.

Won't be impossible. I platinumed u2 in about 2 days.

brau

Paid 200 and some, sold it for 200, the small bit of money I lost was going to the CE edition I hadn't paid off. Now I got a ton of trade credits, that's paid... I'm essence, I paid 70 dollars to get CE edition and the guide but got to play the game early and deal with the eBay hassle. SOOOOO, WORTH.... IT!!! Yes I'm crazy!!!

some highlights?

was it the emotional ride and closure we have been waiting for?

is the AI better?

Is there tons of bullet sponges?

is the design a lot more vertical and fun?

nothing spoilerish, just some highlights.

I'm a little amazed that people are willing to pay more just to have it a few days early.

These are the best Posts ever, each and every time a new AAA game is released the week before. It amazes me that someone is amazed that one would pay for there own entertainment if they choose to do so...

I have the money to spend an extra 60 bucks so I choose to do so each and every AAA game release. How could you not? I work hard and play hard, and there is nothing better than a new game play through on the weekendedi before release...

SomTervo

Thanks. :(

I'm a platinum hunter. I try to platinum any game I at least somewhat enjoy and the requirements are feasible for me.

School has been kicking my ass. That is why I haven't been able to play like I want to. I just finished this semester so I have extra time on my hands.

Thanks for the advice. :(

20-22 hours per game was fucking insane FYI. On Normal each will take you 10 hours.

Edit: oh wait, for plat? Yeah...

Confirmed. He spent 2 hours at post office today shipping overnight. He's updating every order over next few hours with tracking information.

A++++++ Ebayer.

These are the best Posts ever, each and every time a new AAA game is released the week before. It amazes me that someone is amazed that one would pay for there own entertainment if they choose to do so...

I have the money to spend an extra 60 bucks so I choose to do so each and every AAA game release. How could you not? I work hard and play hard, and there is nothing better than a new game play through on the weekendedi before release...
I'm not trying to sound like a dick about it (sorry if I have!) I'm just a little jealous haha. Only one more week for most of us!

m4st4

I ordered a retail standard edition so I can play it 24 hours earlier than digital edition, which I cancelled yesterday, and I also have a collector's edition incoming. Crazy but I don't care.

Alienous

To those who have played the game, how is the music?

I'm wondering. Henry Jackman's score for Civil War didn't impress me. I'm wondering if he does a really good job with Uncharted 4

Thanks rob! I have the game, going go start in the next hour. Impressions later. I will give the absolute best spoiler free impressions I can give.

Ascenion

Pretty sure Nate's Theme 4.0 is on YouTube now or some version of it. It sounds real I'm hoping not, because if so Jackman is out of his depth and my dislike for him only increases.

I'm replaying Uncharted 2 right now what A game what A game even 6 years later...

Can't see how Uncharted 4 could be better but let's see !

I am doing the same this moment. It seems I really forgot * how awesome * this game was and still is. And I am also really wow'ed by this PS4 version's graphics. UC2 looks spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom