• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
QIQrf1p.png

Model looks improved from beta for multiplayer, no?

jwk94

What's that circle thing?
I believe it's the indra's eternity mystical. It's a dagger that when throw, creates that circle, slowing down any enemy in there until they either get out or the circle disappears. It's super useful for wiping gout teams when paired with the Brute.

Please, don't spoil maps/locations and characters through MP now. I'd hate to see an unknown character or spoiler through MP. I don't know why some of you would even want to play MP first in a SP game like this unless you don't care about SP(which I find funny for UC).

The Lamp

I seriously hope the guy in Miami shipped today. He said he'd send me a tracking number, but he hasn't yet.

Me neither. But mine says shipped.

I think he shipped it but he's just busy and will send us the tracking numbers sometime tonight.

That guy made a lot of money today lol.

xRaizen

I think he shipped it but he's just busy and will send us the tracking numbers sometime tonight.

I'm in Orlando so I should be getting it real soon, lol. Wish he had bought the labels through eBay though, we would have gotten tracking numbers right away.

That's what I'm hoping. I wouldn't mind not getting the tracking number if the game shows up tomorrow.

Rudiano

Banned
Multiplayer has trials where you can earn relics. The higher the difficulty the more relics you earn. e.g. finish on moderate = 50 relics, hard = 100 relics, crushing = 150 relics

7C16WXB.png

Multiplayer has trials where you can earn relics. The higher the difficulty the more relics you earn. e.g. finish on moderate = 50 relics, hard = 100 relics, crushing = 150 relics

7C16WXB.png

What's the performance like? Graphics?? Any visual changes, menu music, menus? The menus were HARAHBLE in the beta. What exactly is the point of trials?? It sounds like a bunch of tutorials.

xRaizen

snip

How is the leveling system? Is it like beta? Do you only get cosmetic stuff for relic points?

xRaizen

Just got confirmation from the Miami eBay guy, he sent it through overnight shipping so I should be getting sometime tomorrow!

So I decided to rewatch the "making of" videos to prepare/get hyped for tomorrow. I started with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and just came across concept art that looks almost exactly like the painting in the infamous Assassin's Creed picture debacle. I am now foaming at the mouth thinking about the possibility that we are going back to the island of Drake's Fortune. That would be the ultimate Easter Egg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom