• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what an intro!!!! You have no clue how beautiful this game is. The start of chapter 3 is one of biggest oh my god I can't believe this is a game moments ever.

Great story, all tutorial stuff so far.

Loris146

Yep. By that time, the second team may have been just exchanging ideas, drawing storyboards and coming up with story and gameplay elements but by now I am almost sure the new game is in full production and the first team may join back to help. The question is whethr we will see sth about it at this E3 or at PSX late this year or even worse, next year.

I don't know man. Neil said back at PSX 2015 that the U4 team was >300 people... Maybe you are right , maybe not :)... We'll see.

Thanks SlasherJPC for the review. Can you tell me (and everyone who finished it) how much replay value the campaign mdoe has? Because if there is a PS4 Neo patch, should I play it on the regular PS4 or wait for PS4 Neo version?

Thanks SlasherJPC for the review. Can you tell me (and everyone who finished it) how much replay value the campaign mdoe has? Because if there is a PS4 Neo patch, should I play it on the regular PS4 or wait for PS4 Neo version?

I'd say a decent amount with the collectibles, add on the bonus mode and tweaks. Yes! Very replayable.

I don't know man. Neil said back at PSX 2015 that the U4 team was >300 people... Maybe you are right , maybe not :)... We'll see.

neil also said that we won't get an Uncharted Remaster.

I think he just wanted to dimish all those rumours about another Project (TLOU 2) and just get the whole attention for UC4.

150 people working on TLOU....its hard to believe that they needed 300+ all the time for Uncharted 4

I'd say a decent amount with the collectibles, add on the bonus mode and tweaks. Yes! Very replayable.

Thanks for the relief. Can you please confirm this?
Apart from the locations shown in your pics or anywhere else are there more "different" types of locations? Because form what Isaw so far they didn't see so varied compared to previous episodes and seem to happen in same area but in different parts.

neil also said that we won't get an Uncharted Remaster.

I think he just wanted to dimish all those rumours about another Project (TLOU 2) and just get the whole attention for UC4.

150 people working on TLOU....its hard to believe that they needed 300+ all the time for Uncharted 4

It was basically completely rebooted from scratch. All motion capture and voice acting and maybe some (all?) locales too. Considering they got this out in two years it wouldn't surprise me if the entire studio did this one.

On the glorious days of the PS2 we plug a second controller in DMC3 when fighting Arkham to play with Vergil helping main player who plays Dante. I wish they did the same for Uncharted 4 and we can control Sully and Sam with different controllers. Sadly ND didn't even include online co-op for the game even as standalone missions, let alone for the main campaign.

On the glorious days of the PS2 we plug a second controller in DMC3 when fighting Arkham to play with Vergil helping main player who plays Dante. I wish they did the same for Uncharted 4 and we can control Sully and Sam with different controllers. Sadly ND didn't even include online co-op for the game even as standalone missions, let alone for the main campaign.

Co-op is coming in the fall Debbie Downer!

jwk94

I wouldn't buy the Miami dude's game if I were you. It looks like it's a Mexican copy of the game, which might not work with NA PSN DLC. If it does, though, feel free to speak up. That'd be exciting.

iNvid02

Better than TLOU. There, i said it

MGOTcDD.gif

After this game, I'll now ask people what their opinion on Uncharted 4 is and that will ultimately determine if we can be friends! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom