• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator

Put myself on the waiting list for the store that sells things early near me. They came through and called me for MGSV so hopefully it happens again here whenever they get the game.

WELP, gameplay is on youtube...
rDPlvtc.gif

thuway

If anyone finds a place in the Seattle area let us know! Also if someone is willing to buy it for me in NYC and ship it. Let me know :)

oggob

I'm hoping that breaks have been large enough for Sony to seriously consider bumping the release date back up.

Perhaps their markets don't have 100% of the inventory they were planning to supply, but if it's close, it should be considered.

... and watch if this were to happen, Australia would likely not have their allotment yet... lol

Venom Fox

Banned
You guys should have seen the breakdowns in the MGS community thread when the start screen was leaked for MGSV.

I thought the members would never recover from PTSD.

If anyone finds a place in the Seattle area let us know! Also if someone is willing to buy it for me in NYC and ship it. Let me know :)

I will definitely be getting it early, but most likely next Friday, so it wouldn't get there until Saturday or Monday if I overnight it lol. What's your cutoff for wanting to receive it?

Astral Dog

Makes sense they have been in warehouses for weeks, everybody will be able to enjoy Uncharted 4 on release date, thats what ND promised

I'm hoping that breaks have been large enough for Sony to seriously consider bumping the release date back up.

Perhaps their markets don't have 100% of the inventory they were planning to supply, but if it's close, it should be considered.

... and watch if this were to happen, Australia would likely not have their allotment yet... lol

Hopefully they do. Makes me wonder why they even pushed back the release date only to provide to retailers on an earlier date and you know, accidentally sell it.

I'll be watching my phone all day. Hopefully, our local retailer can sell the game today.

Gurish

From which part the gameplay is? don't want anything from the opening but maybe a random level without any set pieces isn't too bad :p

ultrazilla

If this is widespread and it appears to be, Naughty Dog just needs to lift the street date now and let retailers sell it. It's about fairness with businesses. Not cool for Amazon shipping/selling them already when other companies like Best Buy are being made to adhere to the street date. Generally once a major retailer breaks street date, the other competitors will follow or the publisher will ok it. Come on Naughty, it's out there, just lift the street date.

Rated-G

I just want to know if Nate's Theme plays in the menu like all the other games, because it's kind of a staple. Wasn't feeling the vibe from the music in the menu in the beta, but ... I guess it DOES seem thematically fitting for that menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom