• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolOff

Can we just take a second to appreciate the Benjen-baiting? Half a minute of the "Previously on" just to lure Jon out of his quarters.

duckroll

Wow that was the worst finale on the series so far. Lol. It feels like they wanted to rush to hit every single story checkpoint they needed to, even when there wasn't enough buildup for it in most places because the storylines all season have been messed up. Roflmao.

- "Hey Jon I think in the books I'm supposed to be in Oldtown by now, could you send me RIGHT NOW? Thanks bro."

- "I knew you were my daddy! I'm so glad I'm an incest child. Lets share this moment of love before the poison kicks in!"

- Stannis and his army destroyed by Ramsay and his 20,000 good men. At least it's realistic this time!

- "Hi I'm the chick who loved your brother, now I'm going to kill you because I missed seeing a candle by 10 seconds. RIP Mannis!"

- "Hey Lord Commander, I know we have no real reason to turn into a bunch of stabby oath breaking traitors on the show, and there isn't even a Wildling distraction going on right now because we ran out of budget to show Wun Wun, but.... FOR THE WATCH!!!!!"

Shit finale for a relatively shit season. D&D must be shitting themselves now that they have no books for guidance cause all their original material this year was dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom