• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 7 - Sundays on HBO

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I'd like Euron more if Yara hadn't been hit with the stupid stick in order for him to win. She's supposed to be a great captain, and her entire fleet is wiped out with zero effort.

I'd like Euron more if Yara hadn't been hit with the stupid stick in order for him to win. She's supposed to be a great captain, and her entire fleet is wiped out with zero effort.

I do feel like they were overtaken way too conveniently. I mean...come on. You didn't have a damn soul on lookout? Why is that?

I mean, it balances Euron somehow not noticing his entire fucking fleet slipping away from him.

Oh and fucking over his lands by cutting down every tree so now they're fucked come the next blizzard.

Apt101

1. Ma' fuckas sleeping on Little Finger. Devious maniac is up to something

2. May as well start writing the Dany and Jon fanfic now

3. I don't like Bran's whole mystic vibe now. I get it, but it feels weird and sudden

4. J Bear got his dancing shows back

Altazor

That was probably one of the best episodes of the series since S5 began. Considering how crap some of the scripts have been, this one was of a surprisingly high level.

Top Bottom