• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

Can't see them skipping Shallie. Most of the work is already done. Plus, from the impressions I've seen, it's actually the Atelier game that runs best on Vita, despite what the PV's lead you to believe.

It took 9 months for Ayesha Plus to make it west; 12 months for Escha & Logy Plus. There's still plenty of time.

Tohsaka

Just bought a retail copy of Putty Squad for the Vita. I'm not part of the problem, I'm the solution.

I bought it back when it came out. I remember some European guy sending a message on PSN asking me how I got the platinum trophy since the European version had a trophy that was unobtainable at the time because of a bug.

Takao

Banned
I would like to have Binding of Isaac Afterbirth , hope this is true and this trend continues.

Want to tell me how you'd like to have Stardew Valley or a new Dissidia on Vita? Cause, you might be in luck.

The founder of Nicalis has just put up a Twitter poll asking about acceptance performance for BoI: Afterbirth on Vita. I voted 30fps because given their comments, there's no way they'd hit 60.

Saphirax

Steins-Gate-0-LE-Ann_08-23-16-600x338.jpg

Limited edition for S;G 0. Not to be confused with the Amadeus edition.

http://gematsu.com/2016/08/steinsgate-0-limited-edition-announced

Is it really exclusive to GAME? It's mentioned that they will have it, but I didn't saw "only" or "exclusive". For Steins;Gate you could grab the LE from other UK stores aswell, but GAME had a unique extra afair. I'd like to avoid GAME if possible...

Is it really exclusive to GAME? It's mentioned that they will have it, but I didn't saw "only" or "exclusive". For Steins;Gate you could grab the LE from other UK stores aswell, but GAME had a unique extra afair. I'd like to avoid GAME if possible...

A lot of my friends imported it from Amazon UK third party to India. I believe Amazon had it themselves as well later.

Ehh. Looks neat, but the other two LE's I have (Escha Plus and Ar no Surge Plus) are just discarded under my bed at the moment because I don't have room to store them. So that's a pass from me.

Normal version though, literally can't wait.

I think Amazon/VGP will get those in the US, I hope. VGP has been getting all the PQube bonuses.
Amazon usa got the shitty calendar edition. I'll end up asking my friend to buy it from game uk or amazon uk to India. Not waiting for a usa version. Galgun didn't get a us LE. Just the same ce. Plan is to get this and then import the full OST from Amazon jp

Cotrip

Want to tell me how you'd like to have Stardew Valley or a new Dissidia on Vita? Cause, you might be in luck.

The founder of Nicalis has just put up a Twitter poll asking about acceptance performance for BoI: Afterbirth on Vita. I voted 30fps because given their comments, there's no way they'd hit 60.

Voted for 30fps too. Better than nothing, I guess.

Btw, Nicalis should port Castle in the Darkness to Vita (and PS4). It would be marvelous to have it on a proper portable device. Their FAQ for the game tells that if there is a demand, they could do it.

That's the kind of indie that I'd love to play on Vita:

shot01.jpg
shot02.jpg
shot03.jpg
shot04.jpg
shot05.jpg
shot07.jpg

Shizuka

Amazon usa got the shitty calendar edition. I'll end up asking my friend to buy it from game uk or amazon uk to India. Not waiting for a usa version. Galgun didn't get a us LE. Just the same ce. Plan is to get this and then import the full OST from Amazon jp

GAME UK ships worldwide, that's how I got my early Steins;Gate european copy.

Btw, Nicalis should port Castle in the Darkness to Vita (and PS4). It would be marvelous to have it on a proper portable device. Their FAQ for the game tells that if there is a demand, they could do it.

I'd rather they just got some of the games out that they'd already announced they were working on, lol. It's nearly 3 years since they announced Legend of Raven for Vita, rofl.

incpdo

haha that's crazy ! well i just hope they bring this to the platform , the amount of idiots voting for "60 or gtfo" is incredible.i really enjoyed the first one . i'm pretty sure they will do an incredible port if they bring it.

Now let me wish for something else: Ok Atlus make some persona 5 version or spinoff or whatever thing that is actually a jrpg like for Vita , dont leave us hanging here.

ZoronMaro

I also thought that was pretty funny.

Then I thought about how many vita games Capcom has put out and laughed so hard I cried. Definitely not tears of sadness, nope.

I guess. But "we're not ruling it out yet though!" =/= "unfortunately we had to cancel the Vita version"

It depends on how you define cancelled.

"We're not ruling it out" is practically synonymous with "we've not done it yet" when it comes to making something happen - at both the previous state of time (the "we're not ruling it out state) and this state of time (the "it's cancelled" state) we're still at the same logical point of not expecting it to happen. At either state (now/then) they could in effect "change their minds" and say they are bringing it out, but until that was said the game was in a state of not happening.

To put it a different way, it's like saying I'm not ruling out winning the lottery; unless someone then bought a ticket and said afterward that they won, what would your logic state?

VLiberty

Isn't that Curve? I thought they were more than used to Vita porting.

It was, then for some reason they are not publishing it anymore, and in fact the new publisher/dev canceled the Vita version

but still, the cancelation outbreak might have hit Curve as well as Action Henk is still nowhere to be seen on Vita. Although this won't change the fact that Curve is by far the most reliable and serious indie pub/dev on Vita.

Top Bottom