• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

incpdo

Remember Liam's #VoteVita campaign that got us Adventures of Mana? And one of the other games was Freedom Planet?

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/freedom-planet-coming-ps4

Well now that's coming to PS4, lol. Good work Vita bros!

(To be fair, I may be jumping the gun here, there's no official announcement yet which might include a Vita version. Here's hoping!
In a minor scale this is a type 0 situation right there , this game fits better on Vita than on ps4 IMO

Metal Gear Quiet: Tactical Skin Breathing?

I'm surprised konami is getting something else on Vita at this point. I'm ok with this if it's not a pachinko game.

You guys did read the tweet I posted right? Rather than just "Konami" and "Vita" then stopped?

likely from a partner, not Konami itself.

Nihon Falcom are a 'partner' and are showing off Tokyo Xanadu Ex+ at their booth. It's just for smaller devs who can't get their own booths at TGS, they share space with Konami.

incpdo

You guys did read the tweet I posted right? Rather than just "Konami" and "Vita" then stopped?

Nihon Falcom are a 'partner' and are showing off Tokyo Xanadu Ex+ at their booth. It's just for smaller devs who can't get their own booths at TGS, they share space with Konami.
I read the gematsu tweet but there is no confirmation at all there I don't get why you think the comments are based on your comments , I'm commenting based on that tweet.

I read the gematsu tweet but there is no confirmation at all there I don't get why you think the comments are based on your comments , I'm commenting based on that tweet.

Because there's very little chance it's an actual Konami game yet you're speculating about that. Let's get real - they're not interested in the console.

incpdo

Because there's very little chance it's an actual Konami game yet you're speculating about that. Let's get real - they're not interested in the console.
I'm not speculating on anything actually. I'm just sharing my thoughts with the little to no information that tweet gave me. Sorry to hurt your feelings . It wasn't intended . I'm not talking about pachinko games anymore.

I'm not speculating on anything actually. I'm just sharing my thoughts with the little to no information that tweet gave me. Sorry to hurt your feelings . It wasn't intended . I'm not talking about pachinko games anymore.

Lol, you've not hurt my feelings, it's not worth getting worked up about. I just found it weird that all the reactions to this tweet have been "Konami sucks!" (or similar) when other than sharing floor space, it's likely nothing to do with them

incpdo

Lol, you've not hurt my feelings, it's not worth getting worked up about. I just found it weird that all the reactions to this tweet have been "Konami sucks!" (or similar) when other than sharing floor space, it's likely nothing to do with them
What I didn't read was the reactions you are mentioning , I guess I understand what are you saying. Konami was my favorite videogame company in the 90's I just can't hate them . I don't like the management of the company right now tho.

@yian
Nope

What I didn't read was the reactions you are mentioning , I guess I understand what are you saying. Konami was my favorite videogame company in the 90's I just can't hate them . I don't like the management of the company right now tho.

I don't think anyone likes their current direction :p

RK128

Remember Liam's #VoteVita campaign that got us Adventures of Mana? And one of the other games was Freedom Planet?

(To be fair, I may be jumping the gun here, there's no official announcement yet which might include a Vita version. Here's hoping!

Meh :l. Nice to see this great Sonic-like game come to Sony systems, but would be nice to play it on my Vita. The Vita has been lacking an original 2D or 3D Sonic for years, so this would been a fantastic get for the console.

My laptop can run the game perfectly fine and at this point, I lost interest in a Vita port. Will get it day-zero when it happens though, but I don't really care if it lands on Vita anymore at this point.

Shizuka

Steins.jpg

Limited Edition Includes:
Steins;Gate 0 (Standard) for PSV or PS4 and 128 page Artbook.

Available for pre-order at VGP (with free shipping).

I've played Corpse Party and I'm still playing Book of shadows... These games are gold lol
I bought Blood Drive but I have a question: is this game the sequel to Book of shadows ? I've noticed there are other Corpse Party games that's why I'm asking :p
Yeah, the end of Book of Shadows is the prologue to Blood Drive.

Chuy

I been wondering if anything else came to fruition from that for a while. Nice

Saphirax

Whenever I think of the games being released in October, I always forget Exist Archive and the new Neptunia title.

At least you forget about upcoming games.

I keep forgetting that I need to finish ZTD. My brain refuses to acknowledge its existence (pun not intended).

Cornbread78

[/IMG]
Exist Archive box art. Pretty nice

Very nice. I have to move wither Exist Archive or World of Final Fantast to Vita and I'm still beating myself up trying to figure out which one should move to the big screen. It would be an easier decision if SE would actually show some footage of WoFF running on Vita.

Saphirax

Very nice. I have to move wither Exist Archive or World of Final Fantast to Vita and I'm still beating myself up trying to figure out which one should move to the big screen. It would be an easier decision if SE would actually show some footage of WoFF running on Vita.

I'm interested in seeing some vita footage of WoFF too. Hopefully the loading times aren't that bad.

EA depends...I don't think the game's bugs/crashes have been fixed. Although I can't remember if they happened on ps4 as well or if they were vita specific.

Whenever I think of the games being released in October, I always forget Exist Archive and the new Neptunia title.

Nah, it's always been high up for me. Tokyo Xanadu > Steins;Gate 0 > Exist Archive > Yomawari > World of Final Fantasy in terms of upcoming games I'm hyped for. But yeah, people do seem to forget about it quite often.

Shizuka

Nah, it's always been high up for me. Tokyo Xanadu > Steins;Gate 0 > Exist Archive > Yomawari > World of Final Fantasy in terms of upcoming games I'm hyped for. But yeah, people do seem to forget about it quite often.

I'm glad not all of those titles are getting released in October.

Cornbread78

I'm interested in seeing some vita footage of WoFF too. Hopefully the loading times aren't that bad.

EA depends...I don't think the game's bugs/crashes have been fixed. Although I can't remember if they happened on ps4 as well or if they were vita specific.

hmm..

I might just upgrade EA to PS4 then to tide me over on the big screen until FFXV launches, then play through Trails of Cold Steel II until WoFF drops and hope it runs well enough. It makes sense to do it this way since it's turn-based and it's over 100 hours of game play...

I've been playing through Tales of Xillia 2 finally, but the boss battle in Chapter 6 is just stupidly hard, even on normal.

Tohsaka

October is pretty big. Exist Archive, Neptune vs. SeHa, Dragon Quest Builders, World of Final Fantasy, Yomawari for me. Maybe some other stuff too I'm not thinking of.

incpdo

October is pretty big. Exist Archive, Neptune vs. SeHa, Dragon Quest Builders, World of Final Fantasy, Yomawari for me. Maybe some other stuff too I'm not thinking of.

My wallet is bleeding. Exist Archive is one of the games i cant wait to play.

Takao

Banned
Bandai Namco has announced a Twin Stars Exorcists visual novel for Vita. Ask BN Asia nicely and they might give you a Google Translate version.

Good to know I'm not cracking up lol, I remember it charting in the Famitsu top 30 with digital sales.

Yeah, the first version on Vita was really successful. I want to say the developer's said they had sold over 50,000 units this time last year. That made it their most successful release IIRC.

Powwa

Yeah great month, already pre-ordered DQB from Play-Asia. I think I'll get World of Final Fantasy on release as well and wait a sale for Exist Archive. Not interested in other two.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Why would it be?
Well:

-girlish hybrid action game: VDB is a "girlish" action game
-Drive Girls: like the "girls" of valkyrie "drive" bikkuni
-likely from a partner, not Konami itself: can be from anyone at this point, konami probably shares its booth with other smaller developers.

Also remember that Valkyrie drive isn't just a vita game but a cross media franchise(there's an anime and a mobile game too IIRC), another game shouldn't be a surprise.

Takao

Banned
So, Twin Star isn't just a VN: http://gematsu.com/2016/09/twin-star-exorcists-game-announced-ps-vita

Well:

-girlish hybrid action game: VDB is a "girlish" action game
-Drive Girls: like the "girls" of valkyrie "drive" bikkuni
-likely from a partner, not Konami itself: can be from anyone at this point, konami probably shares its booth with other smaller developers.

Also remember that Valkyrie drive isn't just a vita game but a cross media franchise(there's an anime and a mobile game too IIRC), another game shouldn't be a surprise.

I think if the Valkyrie Drive franchise had future potential, Marvelous wouldn't have let the first game go to PQube. IIRC the anime bombed and the mobile game got shutdown within a year.

Top Bottom