• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

oggob

AU here, the Free option for Oddworld : New & Tasty for me is available now, I just needed to "purchase" the free standalone Vita version... Which I just did...

moogrose

I see Oddworld is up on the EU store, SCEE have of course not enabled cross buy.

I originally bought the ps4 version when it was the only one available. The vita version didn't show cross buy for me either.

Purchasing the free ps3 | ps4 version then made the vita version also free.

Superfrog

capture41qm1.jpg

https://twitter.com/OddworldInc/status/689405860221624320

Clearos

Really hope that ikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2016 comes West in 2017. Best sports series game and I don't even like baseball.

Or by any chance is there an older version of the game that is in English for vita? I checked the online store but was not sure if there was JPN version I can import that has English on it.

I'm just going to buy the digital version of Digimon Cybersleuth on Vita. I don't need a box, and I want to make sure Bandai Namco see that counter go up for the NA release.

Just my opinion, but I'm pleased to say the New N Tasty port is a good one. Loads more and isn't 100% picture perfect, but it fared much better than some other PS4 targeted stuff imo and they clearly put some work in during the extensive time it took. I'll be glad to buy the physical copy of this one.

kurahador

I've been playing Deemo for a few days now (bought the retail asia version). The vita version is an enhanced port of a mobile game, so it's only has touch screen controls but now with anime cutscenes and new songs.

I really suck at rhythm game, but I can't help trying to complete this because the songs are too damn good.
And the game story seems to requires a longer time than I thought to complete.

I'm pretty hyped for Digimon on my Vita in a couple weeks. I don't know much about how the game plays, but I'm stoked to discover it

Digimon Vita is up on VGP now

75 CAD, a bit more than Play-Asia's 50 USD, sadly

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-asia-english-vita-p-23713.html

EDIT: And I know it can literally mean anything since they do all kinds of stuff, but PQube was teasing an announcement for tomorrow. Hope it's at least Vita related

I was going to say "have they even officially announced Aegis of Earth over here yet?", but it seems they have.

They just got strangely awesome towards Vita all of a sudden. They always supported it with Milestone's racing games and whatnot, but then literally out of nowhere (to me) they announced Steins;gate and they have just been blasting it with distribution work since - Aegis of Earth; Blazblue; EDF etc.

Sadly they don't really seem to do much of their own localizations, so if they have a Vita announcement it'll probably be a game we already know about.

I was going to say "have they even officially announced Aegis of Earth over here yet?", but it seems they have.

They just got strangely awesome towards Vita all of a sudden. They always supported it with Milestone's racing games and whatnot, but then literally out of nowhere (to me) they announced Steins;gate and they have just been blasting it with distribution work since - Aegis of Earth; Blazblue; EDF etc.

Sadly they don't really seem to do much of their own localizations, so if they have a Vita announcement it'll probably be a game we already know about.

Yeah they weren't at all on my radar before Steins;Gate, but I'm probably gonna get EDF 4.1 and Aegis of Earth from them now as well. They're doing good things here in EU.

Is there even anything left they could distribute? ZE3 would be a dream, but Aksys doesn't seem to want anything to do with EU publishers anymore, and Odin Sphere seems a tad too big, although that would be a nice catch for them.

EDIT: Hmm but Aegis of Earth has Aksys involvement as well... so who knows.

"Back in 1995" looks neat. The aesthetic reminds me a lot of Mizzurna Falls for PS1 which sadly never left Japan.

Which itself looks sort of like a PS1 prototype of Deadly Premonition

I want this game so bad. I remember when it was first revealed. Goddamn.

I am deeply afraid it will never release in English.

"Back in 1995" looks neat. The aesthetic reminds me a lot of Mizzurna Falls for PS1 which sadly never left Japan.

I love how it looks, but I hope it doesn't play like a really old PS1 game as well

Yo Dex is coming to Vita? I didn't knew that, those anyone know when it might release? I nearly pulled the trigger during the last steam sale but if it's coming soonish on the Vita I'll get it there.

It's practically the same price and VGP will declare it "customs friendly" unlike P-A which is really important in certain European countries.

Yup I know! I expected VGP to be a few $ cheaper for some reason. I'd recommend them over PA any day.

Shizuka

It's practically the same price and VGP will declare it "customs friendly" unlike P-A which is really important in certain European countries.

Play-Asia will do the same as VGP+, but you'll have to ask for it. My account is set to have the same treatment as VGP+.

Suzzopher

I do hope more games go back to that visual style. I don't why but I sure do love the PS1 visuals as much today as I did in 1995.

Play-Asia will do the same as VGP+, but you'll have to ask for it. My account is set to have the same treatment as VGP+.

whaaa? Play Asia only marks down to 50% for me, which doesn't help at all for most games. I asked for more but they wouldn't do it.
VGP does a flat $15 or $20

Prelude.

I just canceled my PA pre-order (well, I asked them to) so I hope they give me my money back asap so I can pre-order it on VG+.

Shizuka

whaaa? Play Asia only marks down to 50% for me, which doesn't help at all for most games. I asked for more but they wouldn't do it.

Mine's 30% last I checked. They said that I'd lose insurance, but I lost an order since then and they refunded me the full amount.

I just watched the gameplay video from Digimon World and the combat system looks interesting, a little janky, but interesting.

I hope it turns out well in the end.

Top Bottom