• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I just got (part?) of my order from Rice Digital. It was 2 of my 3 games so I hope they still plan to send the 3rd game...

But anyway, the two games I received were Root Letter and Valkyrie Drive.
I didn't realize the games don't even come inside the slim LE boxes. It's just a separate item.

Don't like that. :(
I guess they could be stuffed in there...
This is why I like XSEED LEs the best. I like Vita branding on the box.

joe2187

Banned
Anyone buy any PS Classic goodies from week 2 of the anniversary sale?

Megaman Legnds 2, Parasite eve 2, Dino Crisis 1/2, Metal Slug 3...which Im now aware isnt a PS classic but an actual Vita port with trophy support and cutsomizable controls and options

I think this is news?

b97nSlh.jpg

Tattoo Nation aka Land of Tattoo aka Irezumi No Kuni will get an English release

http://nikkatsu.com/game/sushityphoon/irezumi/en/index.php

Absurd premise?

tatooing waifus?

I'm in

bonus:

UO7jptV.png

I... don't think I'm on board with tattooing waifus. Lol.

Side note, I'd never played a VN before Vita and now it's like my favourite genre. I'm loving Root Letter even more than I expected to.

I was kinda iffy on the Sekai Project games next year (aside from Narcissu) but now I'm totally in for them just because I want more VN's to read.

Clive

Just noticed the twitter handle is @SUSHITGAMES

that's just unfortunate

It has to be intentional considering the company is seemingly called:
SUSHI TYPHOON GAMES
SU SHITY PHOON GAMES

Anyway, can't say I'm sold on the game but it sounds unique at least and sometimes weird games can deliver something special.

Shizuka

Side note, I'd never played a VN before Vita and now it's like my favourite genre. I'm loving Root Letter even more than I expected to.

I was kinda iffy on the Sekai Project games next year (aside from Narcissu) but now I'm totally in for them just because I want more VN's to read.

Are you ready for Steins;Gate 0?

Yeah we're on the top of the rollercoaster again right now :p

Lol. Just a matter of time until I'm moaning about stuff in this thread again.

Still, I'll enjoy this period we're in at the moment. Pretty crazy that we've had 2+ games announced each from Koei Tecmo; IFI and NISA in the space of about 2 weeks.

I think I forget things like this when times are bad.

Sub only? Aww, I played Operation Abyss with dub.

Oh well, thrilled it's coming across and even more thrilled it's physical. Will be there day 1 to support.

Those leaks have been... interesting. Spot on with Cladun; wrong platform for Operation Babel. Judging by the trend, it's going to be wrong game for wrong platform with DanganRonpa AE PS4 :p

AniHawk

Oh well, thrilled it's coming across and even more thrilled it's physical. Will be there day 1 to support.

Those leaks have been... interesting. Spot on with Cladun; wrong platform for Operation Babel. Judging by the trend, it's going to be wrong game for wrong platform with DanganRonpa AE PS4 :p
drv3 for switch only

Saphirax

I don't really get why NISA is announcing DR:AE last. Should've been first. It's a lot more exciting that way.

Beant

I didnt want to start a thread for this so i figured I would just stick this in here and hope for the best.

So I didn't play my vita for maybe a week and the battery completely depleted. This isn't really unusual for me, and my vita has gone much much longer with a completely dead battery with no real problems.

However now my vita is acting pretty funny. When I plug it in to the charger it blinks orange for a 3-20 times and then just the lights just completely stop. If I take the charger out after this blinking orange cycle and plug it immediately back in nothing happens. If I wait 5-10 minutes or so after unplugging it and plug it in then i get the same blinking orange pattern as before.

So that is about where I am with this. Has anyone had this problem, or have suggestions or what I should try? For reference I bought this in February of 2014

Thanks.

RK128

I didnt want to start a thread for this so i figured I would just stick this in here and hope for the best.

So I didn't play my vita for maybe a week and the battery completely depleted. This isn't really unusual for me, and my vita has gone much much longer with a completely dead battery with no real problems.

However now my vita is acting pretty funny. When I plug it in to the charger it blinks orange for a 3-20 times and then just the lights just completely stop. If I take the charger out after this blinking orange cycle and plug it immediately back in nothing happens. If I wait 5-10 minutes or so after unplugging it and plug it in then i get the same blinking orange pattern as before.

So that is about where I am with this. Has anyone had this problem, or have suggestions or what I should try? For reference I bought this in February of 2014

Thanks.

Boy.....I've had this issue before :(.

See, when the Vita dies and the battery shorts out (this happens....mainly to Vita 1000's), it has issue holding charge for a long period of time. Meaning, after it hits 50% charged, it just doesn't work anymore; you cannot charge it any longer.

What you should do, is try the following:
-Buy a new battery charger
-Plug the charger in a new outlet
-Pug the USB Cord into a different spot (NOT the Vita charger; USB Port in a Lamp or USB Charging Hub for example)
-Keep trying to charge it (let it stay plugged in, even when the Orange Light keeps blinking)

After a while, the charge will 'rest' and the Vita will keep the charge until it hits 100% Battery. I had this happen to me before (three times) and the above tricks helped it work. But that is what happens to Vita 1000's; the batteries get old or worn out, so they start having issues.

To fix the issue for good, you can either send the Vita in to Sony to get it repaired or get a new Vita (one of the 2000 models) that remove battery issues outright. You can also open it up and tighten the screws holding the battery in place as well.

Frau Koujiro DLC for Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds is now out in Japan. Hopefully should follow very soon in other regions.

If you're lucky, you can already encounter a wild Frau online!
If you're even luckier, you can get a stable connection...

i-Jest

If you mean the one from this week? Or last week?

I got Midevil and FF Origins Collection when they were on sale :).

Both I guess.

Megaman Legnds 2, Parasite eve 2, Dino Crisis 1/2, Metal Slug 3...which Im now aware isnt a PS classic but an actual Vita port with trophy support and cutsomizable controls and options

Megaman Legends 2
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
Legend of Mana
Wild Arms
Wild Arms 2

IvorB

Awesome! If you already like it early on you'll be blown away by the later parts

Yeah I'm really digging it to be honest. The combat is great. I was expecting standard traditional JRPG combat but there's some great refinements and new twists that I like. And the rest of the game is just really charming in that traditional JRPG kind of way. I feel like playing an epic RPG on handheld is the best so this is great so far.

L.O.R.D

Frau Koujiro DLC for Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds is now out in Japan. Hopefully should follow very soon in other regions.

If you're lucky, you can already encounter a wild Frau online!
If you're even luckier, you can get a stable connection...

i just got that DLC on steam version.
the update is about 500mb.

Last NISA thing is Danganronpa AE for PS4. I'm happy with the week, especially with physical Operation Babel.

Coven and Demon Gaze 2 will surely come later.

...Fall...2017? Is that the expected date?

FUUUUCK

With DR1 and DR2 selling really well on Vita, I was expecting a quick localization announcement ;-;

Yeah, I'm happy with NISA's week. 3 Vita games out of 5 announcements, can't complain with that.

Down for Cladun & Operation Babel myself. Will probably buy Rose just because of the limited nature of the physical release.

I know IFI announced less, but I was slightly more excited about their press conference though. Wasn't expecting either of those games to come across.

Saphirax

When asked about Coven and Hero Must Die:

No promises, but we normally make announcements in February at our annual press event as well, so all hope is not lost, dood! Who knows what the future holds?

I don't expect anything besides NDRV3 and The Witch and The Hundred Knight 2 from their press conference. More than two games...would be surprising :p.

Shizuka

I don't expect anything besides NDRV3 and The Witch and The Hundred Knight 2 from their press conference. More than two games...would be surprising :p.

They announced four games during a week without a conference, I wouldn't be surprised if they announced more than two titles during a proper conference.

I'm expecting those two in February, and hoping for at least Coven too. I guess it might depend on whether or not they think it would cut into Babel's sales to formally announce it then.

After the writing in DR3 anime I'm not sure I'm looking forward for NDRV3 lol.

Top Bottom