• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
Soul Sacrifice Delta is fantastic!

I like how it's definitely not a Monster Hunter clone. Like, at all. I love Monster Hunter, but SS has it's own, very distinct, identity. The lore is such a great read. The stories have their own plot twists. I'm particularly loving the twisted fairy tales.

Gameplay is not as deep and addictive as Monster Hunter 4U, but that's to be expected. It's still great to combo and experiment with different spells, and the bosses are well designed.

After I'm done with it I'll probably buy Freedom Wars and then Toukiden (which is the more blatant clone of the bunch).

Loved soul sac and freedom wars, but toukiden didn't grab me when I played the demo. The sequel is open world and seems to be doing some things interesting, so it is ony radar.

So the second demo of Uppers is out on the Japanese PSN store and I gave it a shot since I have my backup Vita set up on a Japanese profile at the moment. I'm still getting used to the mechanics so it'll take a few more tries to get used to the game.

But I like it, the difficulty on the two stages you can try are out of wack though - the first one features enemies that almost don't fight back while the second stage (set in a arena) feature hordes of enemies hell bent on destroying you! Needless to say the second stage was way more fun.

The first stage is your standard brawler stage - travel through a warehouse area battling a few groups of thugs with your limited? moves list as girls cheer you on. Square is punch, triangle is some sort of combo ender or heavy attack that sends goons flying (can be followed up with square attacks to chase) while circle is throw. X does some sort of dash but its so short that I've no idea what purpose it serves. L is block and R centers the camera. As you fight and pull off stylish moves you get the chance to do some sort of button bashing slot machine game - only instead of aiming for "777" your hoping for the skirts of 3 girls to magically lift up revealing their underwear for... reasons (its by the Senran Kagura devs, no further explanation needed). There are also various debris scattered around areas and pressing circle lets you use them - throw bikes, motorbikes, explosive cylinders and even uppercut people into Helicopters! Its all very over the top, even more so than Yakuza and Akiba's Trip 2...
As mentioned, the AI in this first stage is dumb as bricks and scared to attack so use that to get used to the game. You can also complete missions for the girls by fulfilling certain combat requirements but its all in Japanese so I'm not sure what the requirements are yet. Completing them nets you more XP? (I think? Points? Money? Something) and a better rank at the end of the stage. Its worth noting that the game looks beautiful and runs really well as well, better than Akiba's Trip and the Yakuza free apps for sure.

The second level chucks you into a square arena with tons of enemies. I think the goal is just to beat the two end bosses but it wasn't clear. There are 4 challenges from girls to complete as well. The good news is these enemies are more lively, so combat is actually challenging this time round. Using L to block at the right time lets you initiate a counter mode where your character will flash briefly - input Square, Triangle (or Circle perhaps?) at this point to do a powerful counter move. Also its at this point that I found out that hitting D Pad Down initiates a super mode, where you get random QTE prompts to pull off Kenshiro level rapid fire punches for even more crazy attacks. Hitting Right D Pad changes characters (handy when your low on health).
Two bosses appear at the end of the stage and they don't pull punches, if you can't counter here your screwed (worth noting I'm playing this on hard mode, so maybe its easier on normal?). The fights were really fun, as you often have points where you throw an attack, the enemy begins to counter so you can counter their counter etc. Its very cool and thankfully adds an extra bit of depth to battles.

Oh, and there's some silly story scenes in between the stages. About as interesting as Senran Kagura's by the looks of it (I.E. hit the start button to skip).

So after finishing the demo I'm impressed. Its rare that a proper Streets of Rage/Final Fight style game comes along in this day and age (closest things have been Dynasty Warriors, Senran Kagura and any Platinum action games) so this'll be a welcome addition to my collection. Here's hoping the new release date sticks as I really want to import this game (and totally buy a translated version if one gets released). Combat wise I prefer it to Akiba's Trip as it feels much more fluid than the combat in that game, but its leagues behind any of the recent Yakuza games. For the Vita though its excellent, seems like the perfect type of game to pick up and play a few missions through when I have 10-20 minutes spare.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
XCom Vita any good, y'all? I've never played the game on the console or on the PC.
It's not perfect, it has performance issues but it nowhere near as bad as other ports(sometimes it stutters but it doesn't really matter since it's turn based, visuals are downgraded but still good enough, loadings are long but not unbearable), in fact it's totally playable and imo it's really worth it especially at that price.
All those who are not completely allergic to some performance issues should buy it.

I haven't paid much attention to the Vita scene, but just saw that 2 "non Japanese type" games were coming out today - Assassin's Creed Chronicles and Skull girls 2.

Are either worth picking up? Would be good to get something for my Vita, last game I picked up was EDF2.
In the last 2 weeks were released other 2 non japanese games, xcom+ and civilization revolution+ if you are interested.

So the second demo of Uppers is out on the Japanese PSN store and I gave it a shot since I have my backup Vita set up on a Japanese profile at the moment. I'm still getting used to the mechanics so it'll take a few more tries to get used to the game.

But I like it, the difficulty on the two stages you can try are out of wack though - the first one features enemies that almost don't fight back while the second stage (set in a arena) feature hordes of enemies hell bent on destroying you! Needless to say the second stage was way more fun.

The first stage is your standard brawler stage - travel through a warehouse area battling a few groups of thugs with your limited? moves list as girls cheer you on. Square is punch, triangle is some sort of combo ender or heavy attack that sends goons flying (can be followed up with square attacks to chase) while circle is throw. X does some sort of dash but its so short that I've no idea what purpose it serves. L is block and R centers the camera. As you fight and pull off stylish moves you get the chance to do some sort of button bashing slot machine game - only instead of aiming for "777" your hoping for the skirts of 3 girls to magically lift up revealing their underwear for... reasons (its by the Senran Kagura devs, no further explanation needed). There are also various debris scattered around areas and pressing circle lets you use them - throw bikes, motorbikes, explosive cylinders and even uppercut people into Helicopters! Its all very over the top, even more so than Yakuza and Akiba's Trip 2...
As mentioned, the AI in this first stage is dumb as bricks and scared to attack so use that to get used to the game. You can also complete missions for the girls by fulfilling certain combat requirements but its all in Japanese so I'm not sure what the requirements are yet. Completing them nets you more XP? (I think? Points? Money? Something) and a better rank at the end of the stage. Its worth noting that the game looks beautiful and runs really well as well, better than Akiba's Trip and the Yakuza free apps for sure.

The second level chucks you into a square arena with tons of enemies. I think the goal is just to beat the two end bosses but it wasn't clear. There are 4 challenges from girls to complete as well. The good news is these enemies are more lively, so combat is actually challenging this time round. Using L to block at the right time lets you initiate a counter mode where your character will flash briefly - input Square, Triangle (or Circle perhaps?) at this point to do a powerful counter move. Also its at this point that I found out that hitting D Pad Down initiates a super mode, where you get random QTE prompts to pull off Kenshiro level rapid fire punches for even more crazy attacks. Hitting Right D Pad changes characters (handy when your low on health).
Two bosses appear at the end of the stage and they don't pull punches, if you can't counter here your screwed (worth noting I'm playing this on hard mode, so maybe its easier on normal?). The fights were really fun, as you often have points where you throw an attack, the enemy begins to counter so you can counter their counter etc. Its very cool and thankfully adds an extra bit of depth to battles.

Oh, and there's some silly story scenes in between the stages. About as interesting as Senran Kagura's by the looks of it (I.E. hit the start button to skip).

So after finishing the demo I'm impressed. Its rare that a proper Streets of Rage/Final Fight style game comes along in this day and age (closest things have been Dynasty Warriors, Senran Kagura and any Platinum action games) so this'll be a welcome addition to my collection. Here's hoping the new release date sticks as I really want to import this game (and totally buy a translated version if one gets released). Combat wise I prefer it to Akiba's Trip as it feels much more fluid than the combat in that game, but its leagues behind any of the recent Yakuza games. For the Vita though its excellent, seems like the perfect type of game to pick up and play a few missions through when I have 10-20 minutes spare.

Thanks for the infos, good to know, i really hope it will be localized :)

UCBooties

Soul Sacrifice Delta is fantastic!

I like how it's definitely not a Monster Hunter clone. Like, at all. I love Monster Hunter, but SS has it's own, very distinct, identity. The lore is such a great read. The stories have their own plot twists. I'm particularly loving the twisted fairy tales.

Gameplay is not as deep and addictive as Monster Hunter 4U, but that's to be expected. It's still great to combo and experiment with different spells, and the bosses are well designed.

After I'm done with it I'll probably buy Freedom Wars and then Toukiden (which is the more blatant clone of the bunch).

Make sure you skip Toukiden Age of Demons and go straight to Toukiden Kiwami. It has all the original release content plus extra. It's a great game, even if it is a blatant ripoff.

L.O.R.D

question , does the OLED Vita have AVLS ?
or only with Vita slim?

it's getting to my nerves , every fucking time i see AVLS when playing and must go to system settings and disable it. WHY IS THAT?

oggob

question , does the OLED Vita have AVLS ?
or only with Vita slim?

it's getting to my nerves , every fucking time i see AVLS when playing and must go to system settings and disable it. WHY IS THAT?

Mine does... I thought some regions had to enable it as default, mine is off always though

L.O.R.D

Mine does... I thought some regions had to enable it as default, mine is off always though

OLED? i heard it wasn't available from the start, maybe they add it later from an update?
it's never re enabled again?

also, your Vita is from US or EU?

ZoronMaro

I have an OLED vita and I didn't even know it had AVLS, checked the settings and it's there though, so it clearly has never turned itself on ever.

oggob

I'm an Aussie, as others have said I think I remember hearing the some parts of Europe have to have it "Always on"....

ZoronMaro

PAL or NTSC Vita?

NTSC, sounds like it being a regional thing has already been put to rest.

Anyone playing the new Skullgirls release up in here? How's the performance and early population?

I played a bunch last night, I'm living in Australia right now so lag was horrendous, but I was able to find quite a few matches. It's cross-play with PS3/4 so I think the population will be healthy for a while.

As for the game itself a lot of the images, most noticeably the menus, are low-res enough to be blurry, but the in game sprites still look good (except when the screen zooms in, but that's for like a quarter second every time you do a super). Even with the resolution niggles it still keeps a smooth frame rate and every painstaking frame of animation is still there so animations are still glorious looking. They had to make sacrifices, but I think their priorities were in the right place.

Overall if you like SG it's a damn good port. If you just want fighting game on your vita, then I can't really comment since I haven't played a lot of fighting games on vita, but hey I'm having fun.

redcrayon

Rocketbirds 2 is out on 26 April. I really enjoyed the first one on PS+, particularly the music and art direction, so I think I'll cough up for this on day one.

Attack on Titan is going to be called AOT Wings of Freedom in Europe going by the announcement thread. Also digital only on Vita (sigh). Physical only on Xbox One and PS4. Also releasing on Steam for those who care. Hopefully Asia gets an English Vita physical.

Moobabe

Attack on Titan is going to be called AOT Wings of Freedom in Europe going by the announcement thread. Also digital only on Vita (sigh). Physical only on Xbox One and PS4. Also releasing on Steam for those who care. Hopefully Asia gets an English Vita physical.

Who makes a decision like that?

So Assassins Creed Chronicles is now out in the UK. I grabbed it as I was curious as to how good it'd be (also needed something to drag me away from the digital crack that is Darius).
Its surprisingly good. It both looks good and bad at the same time somehow. Characters and environments are low poly models but it has a certain graphical style used on the backgrounds that make them look like paintings. Actually makes things look pretty nice in motion. The gameplay weirdly enough is probably the most fun I've had with AC in a while mission wise. It actually forces you to use stealth and the stealth options feel more fleshed out compared to mainline AC games). Its great fun to stealth through levels, actual combat is passable but nothing to write home about.
Performance wise it seems like a solid 30FPS which was all I expected. It feels smooth and I haven't had any dips so far. Oh, and its got a proper trophy list with a platinum trophy.
I'm impressed, though I've only played the China DLC so far, not sure what India and Russia are like.

Thanks for the infos, good to know, i really hope it will be localized :)

Yeah, fingers crossed it sees a English release. Since the Senran Kagura games did get localised I have some faith, but since the game has had issues getting released in Japan it makes me weary. Hoping for the best!

Rocketbirds 2 is out on 26 April. I really enjoyed the first one on PS+, particularly the music and art direction, so I think I'll cough up for this on day one.

Good news indeed. I came to love the first game after trying it again recently. Only stuff I hated was the turret sections, otherwise it was a solid game. Loved the soundtrack on the game as well, I felt the licensed music really went well with the game (makes me want to listen to the soundtrack again).

Clive

Who makes a decision like that?

I don't think it's really debatable that the Xbox One's and PS4's retail markets are much bigger than the Vita's outside Japan. I also remember Koei Tecmo Europe expressed disappointment over the Vita retail sales of Toukiden Kiwami. It sounds like a reasonable business decision to me.

Let's hope for Asia for those who prefer physical.

Moobabe

I don't think it's really debatable that the Xbox One's and PS4's retail markets are much bigger than the Vita's outside Japan. I also remember Koei Tecmo Europe expressed disappointment over the Vita retail sales of Toukiden Kiwami. It sounds like a reasonable business decision to me.

No I mean - it's physical only for home consoles on top of being digital only on Vita?

Olengie

I wish they did limited physical releases for people want it. Just like Arno surge plus. That way they wont have unsold stock.

L.O.R.D

the assasin's creed chronicles on on PSN is cross buy?
i found NA physical copy of the Vita version, is there a code inside it (theme or DLC)?

also, how the game on Vita? good port? the PS4/PC port is 60FPS?

I also played the demo and I'm surprised you overlooked the many issues it has.

The first and the one that breaks this game is how slow paced the actual combat is. Every character moves like it were underwater and while this effects helps to sell the potence of the attacks it becomes a serious hidrance for the combat. Far as I can tell, there's no way to cancel or interrupt your attacks, meaning that you're locked in the attack animation no matter what. Add a frankly mediocre camera to the mix and you'll be victim of a ton of off screen attacks. In fact, most of the difficulty in the game stems from that lack of flow in combat.

There's no real reason to not hold your guard up at all times since it will automatically trigger the counter attack when an enemy hits you or in the worst case, protect you from harm. Throws are very powerful knocking half of the enemies' health in one hit (and totally killing them if you activate the "rage mode")

The four characters available feel and play the same, answering to the exact same inputs in the same way (there's no movelist in the demos) making them something purely aesthetical. The additions on the second demo (lucha guy and small guy) don't feel very different either, there's no noticeable difference on the speed or potence of their attacks.

The "crazy" movements work essentially the same as stage interaction on Mortal Kombat, you activate them by using your throw on designed points in the stage that while visually pleasing, don't present any relevant advantage and sort of break the flow of the combat. The "showing off" mechanics also break the flow of the combat but I assume you can avoid triggering them by simply not meeting the needed requeriments, that leads me to point out that this game is not import-friendly (unlike SK or VD), there are different goals to met in each stage and all the instructions are in japanese so half of the time you won't know what is happening on screen)

Graphic wise, only the character models stand out. The stages have little detail and any interactable seems out of the PSX era, the onlooker girls are literally copy pasted and have a single animation running on a loop, making them look more like cardboard stands than actual NPCs.

Clive

the assasin's creed chronicles on on PSN is cross buy?
i found NA physical copy of the Vita version, is there a code inside it (theme or DLC)?

also, how the game on Vita? good port?

No cross-buy. The physical copy has only a cart inside. The Vita port runs and plays fine but the graphics are downgraded. Doesn't look too bad and you can find footage on YouTube.

I've only played the first part and I thought it was alright. The 2D design does make it feel a bit limited sometimes compared to regular Ass Creed and I can see it getting a bit repetitive unless the other parts change things up a bit though.

Rarius

I've heard conflicting reports from other people, but on my regular Vita, even the tutorial area from the first game, which is one of the least intensive areas in any of the three games, barely breaks 15fps

L.O.R.D

No cross-buy. The physical copy has only a cart inside. The Vita port runs and plays fine but the graphics are downgraded. Doesn't look too bad and you can find footage on YouTube.

I've only played the first part and I thought it was alright. The 2D design does make it feel a bit limited sometimes compared to regular Ass Creed and I can see it getting a bit repetitive unless the other parts change things up a bit though.

i've seen the UK box has small manual,the PS4/PC version run at 60FPS?
i don't care about the downgraded graphics.

I also played the demo and I'm surprised you overlooked the many issues it has.

The first and the one that breaks this game is how slow paced the actual combat is. Every character moves like it were underwater and while this effects helps to sell the potence of the attacks it becomes a serious hidrance for the combat. Far as I can tell, there's no way to cancel or interrupt your attacks, meaning that you're locked in the attack animation no matter what. Add a frankly mediocre camera to the mix and you'll be victim of a ton of off screen attacks. In fact, most of the difficulty in the game stems from that lack of flow in combat.

There's no real reason to not hold your guard up at all times since it will automatically trigger the counter attack when an enemy hits you or in the worst case, protect you from harm. Throws are very powerful knocking half of the enemies' health in one hit (and totally killing them if you activate the "rage mode")

The four characters available feel and play the same, answering to the exact same inputs in the same way (there's no movelist in the demos) making them something purely aesthetical. The additions on the second demo (lucha guy and small guy) don't feel very different either, there's no noticeable difference on the speed or potence of their attacks.

The "crazy" movements work essentially the same as stage interaction on Mortal Kombat, you activate them by using your throw on designed points in the stage that while visually pleasing, don't present any relevant advantage and sort of break the flow of the combat. The "showing off" mechanics also break the flow of the combat but I assume you can avoid triggering them by simply not meeting the needed requeriments, that leads me to point out that this game is not import-friendly (unlike SK or VD), there are different goals to met in each stage and all the instructions are in japanese so half of the time you won't know what is happening on screen)

Graphic wise, only the character models stand out. The stages have little detail and any interactable seems out of the PSX era, the onlooker girls are literally copy pasted and have a single animation running on a loop, making them look more like cardboard stands than actual NPCs.

Didn't encounter most of the issues you raised. The game doesn't seem import unfriendly to me, its dead simple to play without needing a guide or translation. The optional objectives are just that - optional so it doesn't affect my fun playing the game. Plus a guide will pop up within a week or so on a wiki and I'll have the info I need to complete them so problem solved in that regard.

Also, regarding countering - I've not had the game auto counter for me, how does that work? I had to manual counter each and every attack on hard mode else I'd get smacked in the head and take damage.

As for character moves lists, I've only really used two characters so far and they both do handle similarly. However the kid you use in the arena battles seemed slower (maybe not underwater slow, but definitely not fast I'll admit) than the main character you start with on the first stage. His moves didn't seem exactly the same either, his combo string seemed worse, making it harder to chase enemies when they are hit with a triangle attack. That said, I don't know if the combat will remain as is or if you'll level up and gain new moves as you play, I'm optimistic it'll following something akin to Yakuza or Dynasty Warriors where leveling up gives you access to new attacks.

Didn't encounter most of the issues you raised. The game doesn't seem import unfriendly to me, its dead simple to play without needing a guide or translation. The optional objectives are just that - optional so it doesn't affect my fun playing the game. Plus a guide will pop up within a week or so on a wiki and I'll have the info I need to complete them so problem solved in that regard.

The game is indeed very simple to play, too much in fact. And while is true the multiple goals through the missions are optional, those are part of the game's core experience and by ignoring them you won't be experiencing everything the game has to offer. That is what I mean about not being import friendly.

Both SK and VD have better in that sense because you can get the full experience without the need of waiting for someone to translate the menus or the mission goals.

Also, regarding countering - I've not had the game auto counter for me, how does that work? I had to manual counter each and every attack on hard mode else I'd get smacked in the head and take damage.

The game inmediately triggers the counter animation (where the characters enter in slow motion and glow green) as long you have L pressed and a punch is throwed at you. There's no need to worry about timing like in SK and its parry mechanic.

As for character moves lists, I've only really used two characters so far and they both do handle similarly. However the kid you use in the arena battles seemed slower (maybe not underwater slow, but definitely not fast I'll admit) than the main character you start with on the first stage. His moves didn't seem exactly the same either, his combo string seemed worse, making it harder to chase enemies when they are hit with a triangle attack. That said, I don't know if the combat will remain as is or if you'll level up and gain new moves as you play, I'm optimistic it'll following something akin to Yakuza or Dynasty Warriors where leveling up gives you access to new attacks.

As I said, animations is where the main differences are between the characters but in proper gameplay there's not a lot of variety between the characters. Is possible that is a conscious decision and is meant to be a throwback to the way beat em ups used to be but in these days a huge roster is meaningless if the characters aren't distinctive from each other.

The developers mentioned way back when the game was revealed that they were aiming for a very simplistic gameplay where button mashing was everything needed to advance so I'm not really hopeful on the full game being so much more complex.

Takao

Banned

KT Europe also said Kiwami sold poorly on PS4. Still gets a retail version of every game they put out. I can't imagine the physical prints of Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires and Arslan Warriors did well on XB1 either.

I also remember Koei Tecmo Europe expressed disappointment over the Vita retail sales of Toukiden Kiwami. It sounds like a reasonable business decision to me.

As I posted in that very thread you linked, he also said the PS4 version didn't sell great either:

https://twitter.com/inspchin/status/595987239169105921

So better pull PS4 physical releases going forward, right?

Seriously though, I understand the Vita retail market isn't very healthy in the west, but basing their decisions for every other franchise going forward, whether it be niche RPG or anime-action game on a 1.5 version of a hunting game released a couple of weeks after the biggest in the genre is just bizarre.

Not least because the vanilla game sold 'well' (according to Zhuge) just a year earlier.

Seriously though, I understand the Vita retail market isn't very healthy in the west, but basing their decisions for every other franchise going forward, whether it be niche RPG or anime-action game on a 1.5 version of a hunting game released a couple of weeks after the biggest in the genre is just bizarre.

Not least because the vanilla game sold 'well' (according to Zhuge) just a year earlier.

People seem to somehow have the impression that publishers still know what they're doing anymore. Meanwhile we're getting the strangest business decisions week after week. :)

I read somewhere that Final Fantasy XV needs to sell 10 million units to break bank. That sounds insane. Almost no FF game ever sold those numbers.

Then there's the weird, seemingly random English localizations. The whole Asian English phenomenon. The ever pricier LEs. The pre-order campaigns. All sorts of crowdfunding constructions. To me it seems like those people really don't have a clue what they're doing. :)

Just think about this for a minute, they ported Arslan to PC. It was also apparently one of their better ports, even when the game was a sure fire bomb. The business decisions seem to be a little weird when it comes to Koei.

Takao

Banned
Just think about this for a minute, they ported Arslan to PC. The business decisions seem to be a little weird when it comes to Koei.

Want to know something really crazy? In Japan, Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII was released on PS3, PS4, PC and XB1. In the west, it'll be released on PS4 and PC. They made the XB1 port to cater to the 50,000 owners of the platform in Japan ...

Oh well, KT could be worse. They could be Square Enix. At least there's a solid chance AoT Vita and Toukiden 2 will get English physical prints in South East Asia.

Clive

KT Europe also said Kiwami sold poorly on PS4. Still gets a retail version of every game they put out. I can't imagine the physical prints of Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires and Arslan Warriors did well on XB1 either.

All I can find is that the Vita version did "bad" and the PS4 version did "not great". There is potentially a big difference between the two expressions and it can also possibly relate to expectations rather than strictly number of copies sold.

The PS4 is also likely to stay for a while on the market while the Vita is disappearing from more and more stores every day from my experience.

I haven't seen a single sales figure so I can't really comment. We can at least conclude that the PS4's and XB1's retail situation is a lot healthier than the Vita's.

Are there any new FPS games coming to Vita? or any I don't know about that are already out?

I have CoD and Killzone already.

No new FPS that I know of on the horizon, but if it's worth anything I love Unit 13, my favorite Vita FPS next to the obvious Killzone: Mercenary. It was made by Zipper Interactive (SOCOM, MAG), their last game in fact. There's also Resistance: Burning Skies as foobarry81 mentioned which I also enjoyed but it's a pretty by the numbers experience.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
All I can find is that the Vita version did "bad" and the PS4 version did "not great". There is potentially a big difference between the two expressions and it can also possibly relate to expectations rather than strictly number of copies sold.

The PS4 is also likely to stay for a while on the market while the Vita is disappearing from more and more stores every day from my experience.

I haven't seen a single sales figure so I can't really comment. We can at least conclude that the PS4's and XB1's retail situation is a lot healthier than the Vita's.

Not to mention the higher cost if manufacturing Vita carts vs PS4 discs. I think LRG mentioned it's 3 times the cost for them.

The lack of retail stores carrying Vita games doesn't seem to stop them from throwing LEs to Nisa though, unless they just want to drop Nisa as the middle man. It's mostly fans and those few die hard "physical only" people that are even asking for physical, something that an LE would take care of for the most part. I mean "maybe" another Atelier LE wouldn't sell out before the game released, but you'd have a hard time convincing anyone that an AoT LE wouldn't. Thinking about it though, Nisa probably wouldn't even sell AoT since it's a Koei Tecmo game and not done by another company.

I honestly just think this is their way of telling Vita fans to move on, without straight out saying it. Then again there's going to be problems with the Atelier fanbase when Sophie seems to be the game that they want people to move to PS4 for, yet Shallie is Vita only.

GazzaGSi

Are there any new FPS games coming to Vita? or any I don't know about that are already out?

I have CoD and Killzone already.

I wish but do not know of any unfortunately.

Even with the hate that CoD got, I still enjoyed it as FPS on the vita works well with both sticks. I've pumped many hours into Killzone and that is my go to FPS for the Vita, it's just a shame there hasn't been more or even a 2nd Killzone with the engine for it up and running/working well.

I'd also recommend Unit 13 as the poster above me has if it's shooters you are after. It's surprisingly addictive trying to gain all the stars per mission and completing the High Value Target missions.

incpdo

regarding new fps to vita , isnt Paranautical Activity comming to Ps Vita ?

paranautical_activity.0.0.jpg

Top Bottom