• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

maouvin

Xonic purchased and downloading. Glad I skipped the somewhat recent 50% off on it.
CS is tempting, but I'm good on RPGs for now.

Do you guys think Telltale's games are still coming to Vita? It's been 2 years since they announced Tales from the Borderlands was coming and 4 months since they re-confirmed the games were coming.

Yet I have trouble believing that. I'm not fussed about GoT, but I'd love Borderlands and Walking Dead 3 if they're going.

Cornbread78

heringer

Trip* not beat :p

Also skipping trails makes me sad :(

I'm tempted, but I wouldn't be playing it right now. Huge backlog and I haven't even played Persona 4 yet. I'm buying Vita games left and right! Ended up getting Injustice and it's a pretty good port, enjoying the game. Can't wait to try Tearaway and Child of Light, but they don't fit my memory card right now, lol.

Does the Trails games usually go on sale?

Elven_Star

I'm playing through Trails of Cold Steel right now, and frankly, I did not expect it to be this good. Definitely recommend getting it at that price while you can.

I'm playing through Trails of Cold Steel right now, and frankly, I did not expect it to be this good. Definitely recommend getting it at that price while you can.

Falcom is a seal of quality for me really, alongside Gust. I dropped Cold Steel to finish up Steins;Gate but I'm back on it full force now.

Prelude.

I recently bought the game and I want to play it so bad, but ZTD is too close to start a game that lengthy.
So I'm playing NepNep 2.

I recently bought the game and I want to play it so bad, but ZTD is too close to start a game that lengthy.
So I'm playing NepNep 2.
I bought the game a while ago, but more recently finished Trails in the Sky SC. And now I'm in the same position regarding ZTD.

Not sure if I'll finish MGS 2 first, but it can't be that long, right?

Prelude.

I bought the game a while ago, but more recently finished Trails in the Sky SC. And now I'm in the same position regarding ZTD.

Not sure if I'll finish MGS 2 first, but it can't be that long, right?
Unless I'm underestimating it, since I know the game like the back of my hand, I don't think it takes more than 15 hours to complete it on your first playthrough.

Guess you missed that one then. The guy who runs their twitter said there was an Asian-English version of Tales of Innocence R, only later to admit he must've meant Tales of Hearts R.

I like Heavy-Arm and could definitely believe what he's posting, but I'd wait for something more concrete.

Prelude.

Guess you missed that one then. The guy who runs their twitter said there was an Asian-English version of Tales of Innocence R, only later to admit he must've meant Tales of Hearts R.

I like Heavy-Arm and could definitely believe what he's posting, but I'd wait for something more concrete.
Oh, ok. But yeah, the release is pretty far off.

I'm tempted, but I wouldn't be playing it right now. Huge backlog and I haven't even played Persona 4 yet. I'm buying Vita games left and right! Ended up getting Injustice and it's a pretty good port, enjoying the game. Can't wait to try Tearaway and Child of Light, but they don't fit my memory card right now, lol.

Does the Trails games usually go on sale?

I believe this is the first time it dropped in price on Vita digitally on sale. Great price but that lionheart edition is too good to pass up. I feel like ordering a few more of it.

Wow I hope so. Defo gonna import then.

GalGun release date!

July 15th for EU and 19th for NA.

There's also another smaller LE with just the artbook and DLC now

Even the normal edition will get one of the two (artbook or DLC set) as a pre-order bonus at certain retailers

http://operationrainfall.com/2016/06/15/e3-2016-galgun-limited-date/

My panties are ready

Does NA get the artbook one or should I just order from EU now?

Jon Arbuckle

Neo Member
So, has any of you guys tried the Grand Kingdom demo yet? What's the verdict?

I like the actual battles, but I'm a bit confused on what the heck is going on with the online war segment. I'm also getting my butt kicked on it since my characters are so low leveled. I'm sure when I get the actual game this won't be an issue, but it's a bit frustrating right now.

Technically, the game runs well. Solid framerate - aside from during a few menus with a weird panning feature, there is some noticeable stutter there. Loading times are decent, slower than the PS4 demo but not egregiously so.

Elven_Star

I like the actual battles, but I'm a bit confused on what the heck is going on with the online war segment. I'm also getting my butt kicked on it since my characters are so low leveled. I'm sure when I get the actual game this won't be an issue, but it's a bit frustrating right now.

Technically, the game runs well. Solid framerate - aside from during a few menus with a weird panning feature, there is some noticeable stutter there. Loading times are decent, slower than the PS4 demo but not egregiously so.

Thanks. I'm not gonna play the online mode at all so, that will not be an issue. I dig the game's art style, and that's usually a good sign. Wish there were a way to tell how good the story would be before actually buying/playing the game :p

Elven_Star

Alright, I gave the Grand Kingdom demo a try today. I really really love the art style. Gameplay seems solid as well. I like the music, but there's something off about it. Can't quite put my finger on it, but I think you all would notice it immediately as well. What I don't like about the game is that Flint guy going "boss" every 10 seconds; it's really annoying. Also, the menus are too confusing. I haven't figured out how to save yet for example!

Prelude.

Technically, the game runs well. Solid framerate - aside from during a few menus with a weird panning feature, there is some noticeable stutter there.
That was kinda weird because it looks like a movie or just pictures playing in the background, and the actual menu isn't affected by the apparently low framerate. Maybe it's supposed to be like that, I don't know.

Top Bottom