• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

Saphirax

Oh, well I missed that latter part, that's certainly a bummer. I wouldn't really have any interest in this on PS4 since I can just place Yakuza there, lol.

I was just looking at the gameplay for Crows and if it's just a straight up action/brawler game...that'd get pretty repetitive fast. I like Yakuza because there's a plethora of things you can do in it. Was hoping Crows would be similar.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I was just looking at the gameplay for Crows and if it's just a straight up action/brawler game...that'd get pretty repetitive fast. I like Yakuza because there's a plethora of things you can do in it. Was hoping Crows would be similar.

I quite like mindless brawlers from time to time, and there's not a lot else on the console other than Akiba's Trip (and Uppers which I forgot about). On PS4 there's a number of Yakuza games, which like you say are more fun just because there's so much to do.

I'm also intrigued as to why they're cancelling Vita version when I bet that's where the game would sell best, but oh well.

Saphirax

Maybe they saw that uppers didn't do well.

So they decided to cancel the version that would sell more? :p

I quite like mindless brawlers from time to time, and there's not a lot else on the console other than Akiba's Trip (and Uppers which I forgot about). On PS4 there's a number of Yakuza games, which like you say are more fun just because there's so much to do.

I'm also intrigued as to why they're cancelling Vita version when I bet that's where the game would sell best, but oh well.

It could be because of technical issues. Last time we heard about the game was over a year ago. Maybe that's why they were silent for so long.

Letep

Do you guys use screen protectors on your Vita? I recently switched back to an OLED model, and it has a screen protector, but not sure if it's good or not.

Do you guys use screen protectors on your Vita? I recently switched back to an OLED model, and it has a screen protector, but not sure if it's good or not.

Nope. I removed it (when I bought mine the salesman put it on the screen for free so I thought why not) a few hours later. I just use a good carrying case. I dont use screenguards/protectors on phone/iPad/Vita/3DS.

Letep

Nope. I removed it (when I bought mine the salesman put it on the screen for free so I thought why not) a few hours later. I just use a good carrying case. I dont use screenguards/protectors on phone/iPad/Vita/3DS.

I've never used a screen protector on any of my handhelds, but it's already on this one. I think I'm taking it off. Pure OLED glow.

Massa

Keep in mind the Vita and 3DS screens are plastic not glass and scratch much more easily than the iPhone or iPad. That said, I don't use a screen protector either.

Takao

Banned
RIP Crows

I thought you were really dead, but instead it was just the version I'd play.

Kind of fearing City Shrouded in Shadow right now.

Summon Night 6 Wonderful Edition for Vita is now available for preorder: http://www.gaijinworks.com/

Vita_WE_Product_Shot_800x704.png

Joe Molotov

Got hit with a "your shipment has been delayed" email from Rice Digital. I'm never gonna get to zoom in for epic pantsu (rated E for Everyone). :(

RIP Crows

I thought you were really dead, but instead it was just the version I'd play.

Kind of fearing City Shrouded in Shadow right now.

I mean, Bandai Namco have Vita games planned for 2017 (Super Robot Wars V) and literally just announced Macross, so I have no doubt they're still committed to the platform. I'd guess Crows comes down to some technical reason (like they couldn't be bothered optimizing to get it running on Vita) in which case City Shrouded in Shadow might be something to worry about I guess, yeah.

Might as well ask this here too:

Can anyone explain to me how ordering games from Amazon.co.jp works? Like, I remember reading they do overseas shipping these days. Can I pay with my UK debit card? Do I have to make an account on the Japanese site? How much is shipping?

Can anyone explain to me how ordering games from Amazon.co.jp works? Like, I remember reading they do overseas shipping these days. Can I pay with my UK debit card? Do I have to make an account on the Japanese site? How much is shipping?

Here's the original GAF thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1195223

There's an "in English" button which should already get you somewhere.

jzbluz

Is your debit card Visa/MasterCard debit? You have to make a new account, and shipping depends on what your shipping and to where so you have to figure it out yourself, but it's pretty expensive and you have to pay import fees.

Here's the original GAF thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1195223

There's an "in English" button which should already get you somewhere.

Thanks. Already got started adding things to my wishlist!

Is your debit card Visa/MasterCard debit? You have to make a new account, and shipping depends on what your shipping and to where so you have to figure it out yourself, but it's pretty expensive and you have to pay import fees.

It's a VISA debit card yeah, does that mean I can use it? And it'll tell me shipping costs when I check out, right?

(Also bummer about the import costs, I'd imagine they'll be pretty high from Amazon).

Takao

Banned
I mean, Bandai Namco have Vita games planned for 2017 (Super Robot Wars V) and literally just announced Macross, so I have no doubt they're still committed to the platform. I'd guess Crows comes down to some technical reason (like they couldn't be bothered optimizing to get it running on Vita) in which case City Shrouded in Shadow might be something to worry about I guess, yeah.

maybe they blew the vita port budget on the long delay cause the game looks as jank as it did before

my granzella fears come from the same place. the game has been MIA for a couple of months, like crows. bandai namco external projects usually don't go completely silent like that.

jzbluz

Thanks. Already got started adding things to my wishlist!

It's a VISA debit card yeah, does that mean I can use it? And it'll tell me shipping costs when I check out, right?

(Also bummer about the import costs, I'd imagine they'll be pretty high from Amazon).

Then yes. I have one myself, and I've been able to use it even on other Japanese websites. And yeah, Amazon will tell you the total cost at check out. I've also heard that they sometimes refund part of the import fees but I've never had that happen.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Never heard of it or seen on the store... i would buy it.

Heh, the Vita version was really bugged. Like unplayable from the 2nd world on.
The reason I ask is because you can buy the digital code from Amazon ($4.99).

Kinda want it as an oddity.

LUMO is on sale on EU PS+ for 6,29€

The port really doesn't look very pretty compared to the PS4 version, but I'll try it before making a decision

I tried the game aswell today and it's really not a great port to be honest. The loading times are a pacing killer and it plays really sluggish.

Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates is releasing tomorrow and Gematsu put up a 50 minute gameplay video. I was going to make a thread since I wanna read what peoples opinion on it are and because I doubt that there will be an Import OT, but I think this is a type of game you can't talk on GAF? I searched for old threads on the game but didn't find anything so I'm guessing that if a make a new thread it will be deleted (I don't write much on GAF so I don't know if there is a place to find a list of all the banned things).

Clive

Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates is releasing tomorrow and Gematsu put up a 50 minute gameplay video. I was going to make a thread since I wanna read what peoples opinion on it are and because I doubt that there will be an Import OT, but I think this is a type of game you can't talk on GAF? I searched for old threads on the game but didn't find anything so I'm guessing that if a make a new thread it will be deleted (I don't write much on GAF so I don't know if there is a place to find a list of all the banned things).

It's a safe assumption that the game is or will be banned because of sexualized "young-looking women".

It's a safe assumption that the game is or will be banned because of sexualized "young-looking women".
Ok, either way I think is safe to asume that it will be bellow average gameplay with nothing that really stands out aside from the fan service. Valkyrie Drive will have to fill the "fan service with decent gameplay" quota.

VLiberty

Poncho is 1.74. Holy shit. Devs on twitter said that the Vita version is still alive...I hope so, I'll get it as soon as I get some money on the account (I have 1.27€ :V ) and I don't know if I'll ever play it on PS4, considering I'm using it much less than Vita except for Rocket League

Great to know Hue is alive again on Vita.

And according to Renegade Kid, Mutant Mudds Super Challenge should be released today in Europe...I haven't seen it yet though.

Saphirax

man not happy about the vita being hacked now http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=490040

I hope this does not stop the flow of current titles heading to the vita (it probably will)

piracy is a major issue =(

buy up those current ones i feel like its going to dry up =(

You should probably read up about something before posting about it.

I believe this is the thread you wanted to link

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1254645&highlight=vita

And no this won't have an impact on whether a game will come out or not.

6TLfXFn.png

Top Bottom