• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita games (OVER 150 games with screens inside!) L@@K

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
There is nothing wrong with liking remote play. It's just a problem of "stop beating the dead horse" since it gave ignorant people the perception of Vita has no game and the only thing worthwhile is using it as a remote play device. There are actually people who believe that because of the "Remote play" joke has been going on for a while.

Also, it's kinda annoying just like how some people came into console game thread and saying the only good thing about console is they don't have to bother with configuration while PC gaming can enjoy the true AAA games at highest setting. I think you'll understand if you read all those 60fps thread.

U wot m8?

I don't really see how saying we still get to play a game that isn't coming to Vita on the Vita with remote play is beating a dead horse or is like me saying Vita has no games of its own. Vita has a feature that allows me to play AAA games on it and I'll point out that it allows me to play AAA games on it when I feel like it. I have tons of Vita games and I buy more games for my Vita than for any other platform and I see nothing wrong pointing out the benefits remote play brings to the platform.

In a thread that has 200 plus upcoming Vita games in the OP I hardly think the mere mention of remote play is going to give people the negative perception that Vita has no games outside of remote play. You really shouldn't care what those kind of people think anyway. The people that think that are not going to swayed no matter what and are the kind of people that were shitting on the Vita before it even came out.

@Wreck

WF6rn4c.png

ROFL

okay remote play is cool

Fady K

thanks for the link :D
been thinking of getting it xD

You are most welcome :)

Sorry, my fault for taking a Capcom press release seriously :)

I don't blame you redcrayon. It is a silly (and very annoying) mistake on Capcom's part. I kinda find it hilarious that they'd pull of such a mistake after misspelling the first game (Resident Evil Revelaitons). It likely gave some Vita owners false hope over a game that I believe *should* work on the Vita.

You enjoying it bro?

lol I bought/downloaded it day one but have been playing Persona 4 Golden and haven't got to it yet. As soon as I get done with P4G I'll be playing the hell out of it. I definitely wanted to be one of the early supporters of the game so hopefully more titles like it get localized.

Zhao_Yun

My Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Limited Edition order on Amazon just changed the release date to October 14th. Is there a delay we don't know about?

http://www.amazon.com/SENRAN-KAGURA-SHINOVI-VERSUS-Physical-PlayStation/dp/B00K85X1TE

Still showing 9/30 on Gamestop.

Videogameplus shows 10/14 as well. XSEED recently tweeted that they will announce the release date soon but I doubt it will still come in September. October or November sounds more realistic at this point.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Yeah, I think Senran Kagura's date changed sometime last week.

Still dunno why that game is $50 at retail, but... whatever. I'm buying it.

Shizuka

There is nothing wrong with liking remote play. It's just a problem of "stop beating the dead horse" since it gave ignorant people the perception of Vita has no game and the only thing worthwhile is using it as a remote play device. There are actually people who believe that because of the "Remote play" joke has been going on for a while.

Also, it's kinda annoying just like how some people came into console game thread and saying the only good thing about console is they don't have to bother with configuration while PC gaming can enjoy the true AAA games at highest setting. I think you'll understand if you read all those 60fps thread.

Thank you, Imouto.

This is basically the Destiny week. Other than that, it is a dead week for all systems as far as I know (best not to compete with Destiny's launch IMO!).

On the bright side, Vita gamers in NA will get to play Mega Man X5 on their Vitas tonight ^^

By the way guys here are the top 10 selling Vita games (digitally) for the month of August in NA regions:

(Personally surprised that Sword Art Online made it to #1 as it is quite expensive. Rogue Legacy is a worthy seller at #4! Happy for Phantom Breaker making the list! On a final note, cool to see Akiba's Trip getting some love as it is quite different IMO.

1 Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment-
2 God of War: Collection PS Vita
3 Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
4 Rogue Legacy
5 FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
6 The Sly Collection PS Vita
7 Soul Sacrifice Delta
8 AKIBA’S TRIP: Undead & Undressed
9 BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND PS Vita
10 PHANTOM BREAKER: BATTLE GROUNDS

Oh I wish redcrayon :( Likely a typo indeed on Capcom's part. I personally think Capcom are among the bigger offenders on the Vita, no support whatsoever in ages.

How the fuck is HDN not there?!!

WORTHLESS

Shizuka

Limited edition. There's no physical regular edition.

Knowing XSEED, it'll either get a huge print or there will be a standard edition a year after the release, after everybody forgets they mentioned it was only going to be a limited edition at first.

Fady K

The Destiny revolution is still upon us, slow days for Vita owners unless they care for Mega Man X5 or Destiny through remote play.

Having said that, here are some potentially missed news from the last couple of days:

*SEGA is working on an a "theatrical online RPG" for the Vita called The World End Eclipse, the game's story has a theme of "survival" and fuses fantasy with military elements. The producer of the PS3 strategy cult classic Valkyria Chronicles is working on this game. The character designer is the guy that worked on Ys Seven and the Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash. The music will be composed by a personal favorite of mine, Hitoshi Sakimoto (Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy Tactics + XII, Gradius V, Valkyria Chronicles).

*Completely random but here is a pic of one the cutest mascots EVER in Freedom Wars.
fwarstoro01.jpg

*Bandai Namco is adapting the Captain Earth anime into a Vita game with the name Captain Earth: Mind Labyrinth.
GmIVGBP.jpg

*A new "girls action game" called Bokosuka Girls: Tatsunoko Gakuen Climax is coming to the Vita from Tasunoko Productions. If I see any interesting details or screens I'll make sure to share it here.

lol I bought/downloaded it day one but have been playing Persona 4 Golden and haven't got to it yet. As soon as I get done with P4G I'll be playing the hell out of it. I definitely wanted to be one of the early supporters of the game so hopefully more titles like it get localized.

Hopefully. Plenty of cool Japanese games coming up on the Vita that seem worthy of localizing.

How the fuck is HDN not there?!!

WORTHLESS

The thing I noticed about the best sellers on the Vita is that older games may suddenly creep up out of nowhere towards the top 10, wouldn't be surprised if HDN was up there next month or after that.

koutoru

More info on Bokosuka Girls, seems like it's following the Senran Kagura formula

Bokusaka_Fami-shot_09-10-14_001-600x339.jpg

Bokusaka_Fami-shot_09-10-14_003-280x158.jpg

The V3-developed action game stars high schools girl who aim to become idols. A heart of evil is planted within their school, however, and “Dokuro Wear” begins circulating. But these righteous heroines have their own wear in “J Suits,” which grant them the powers of Tatsunoko heroes, and must battle and strip those clothed in Dokuro Wear to save the world from crisis.
http://gematsu.com/2014/09/first-look-bokosuka-girls-tatsunoko-gakuen-climax

Teknoman

Well let me ask you this. Do you expect AAA games on Vita anymore? What the hell is so damn wrong about liking remote play? We're not fucking getting dedicated Vita versions of AAA games. Deal with it. I deal with it by accepting it and enjoy the fact I still get to play those kind of games in handheld form in the form of remote play. You play the cards you're dealt. We still have plenty of actual Vita titles to look forward to on the indie scene, but I'm not setting myself up for disappointment looking forward to Vita versions of big AAA titles that will never come. I choose to take the glass half full approach and enjoy the shit out of remote play for those games.

To be honest, I wouldnt want Vita versions of AAA titles at all. I want Vita exclusive titles whether they are new titles period or sequels to older games.

Imo Vita would've been better for japanese style horizontal shoot em ups. Nice wide screen for plenty of space.

Danny Dudekisser

So, are there any indie games that are either exclusive to or best on the Vita? If something's available on a console or the PC, I'd rather play it there, but if there's something cool that I can only get on the Vita, I'm interested.

This thread is awesome. I check it daily, at least. A constant reminder (as if I needed one) of the awesome, weird, unique games coming to Vita.

Shizuka

Fady K, it'd be nice if you could remove the games released a month ago or over. I'd suggest removing all August games altogether, but at least you could remove the early-August ones.

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
Fady K, it'd be nice if you could remove the games released a month ago or over. I'd suggest removing all August games altogether, but at least you could remove the early-August ones.
What about us Europeans. :( Still waiting for Akiba over here.

jbug617

Banned
Are there any plans for a bigger memory card coming out? I'm thinking about grabbing the 64GB card on Amazon but with TGS close what is the possibility of a bigger card coming out

Ahzrei

Banned
Asahina is the best waifu.

Also, good luck with Danganronpa, DR2 managed to up the ante by 11.

Psh. Kyoko is best waifu.

I'm working on Persona 3 atm, once that's done I'll get to Danganronpa 2. The first game was incredible.

And I still need to new game+ Persona 4 golden.

Danny Dudekisser

So, is Tales of Hearts R actually any good? I watched some gameplay footage of it, and it looked a lot better than I expected... but then, I know better than to blindly trust the portable Tales games.

Top Bottom