• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita games (OVER 150 games with screens inside!) L@@K

Doombear

hmm, just fifa has it as a run button, so what would I do there?

This is largely my main issue when it comes to Remote Play. While some games look gorgeous on that Vita screen, it just doesn't have enough buttons for some games. For FIFA I change the sprint to R1 instead so that I don't have to use the back touch screen for it. Some games you can shuffle controller maps around to put less used inputs on the back screen, and that can make the difference. Some games though you just can't get around the lack of a proper L2 and R2 button and it just doesn't play well.

redcrayon

hmm, just fifa has it as a run button, so what would I do there?
Don't know, sorry, I don't use remote play or play FIFA! Can you remap the controls in the settings? Perhaps try a remote play thread? I imagine you're more likely to find an answer there.

I have to say that I've found the back touchpad to be annoying as an input method not just due to where my hands sit when playing, or developers putting common/critical inputs there, but because I keep triggering it even when I don't want to. It was particularly tedious in Uncharted GA (but then I found all the touch controls on it to be poor anyway). Even on my favourite Vita game, Ys MoC, where you can use it to tell your party to be more offensive/defensive by 'pinching' it, I either didn't use it, it didn't work when I wanted it to or it kept triggering during a frantic battle when I didn't want it to, Even when playing Front Mission 3, where L2/R2 would previously skip through your team, I don't like the way the back touchpad now does that whenever my fingertips go near it, sending the cursor skittering across the squad rather than the precise press of a button. I end up going through all the options in an effort to either disable it entirely or assign the least critical thing to it.

/still love my vita

SmokyDave

Okay fine, "basically all the retail games."
And?

I could understand if 'indie' was shorthand for bad games, but it ain't. If anything, it's shorthand for 'this game will fucking rock on Vita'. I'm looking at you, Rogue Legacy. Fez, you too. And Hotline Miami. Luftrausers, don't think I forgot you.

Comes off like 'I need marketing budgets to tell me if a game is worthwhile'.

Ahzrei

Banned
Just got a Vita.

Using Remote Play, how do I use R2/L2??

If you press the PS button during remote play, you can bring up options to rebind buttons. I like L2/R2 on the front touch screens bottom corners, personally. By default I think it's the lower corners of the rear touch.

redcrayon

And?

I could understand if 'indie' was shorthand for bad games, but it ain't. If anything, it's shorthand for 'this game will fucking rock on Vita'. I'm looking at you, Rogue Legacy. Fez, you too. And Hotline Miami. Luftrausers, don't think I forgot you.

Yep. Frozen Synapse too- as a strategy game I'm finding it much more playable than Natural Doctrine.

The only thing 'indie' games have in common is a lack of a large publisher. It doesn't mean anything regarding team size, quality or budget anymore when portable games have always had relatively small budgets, some indie games get huge budgets from kickstarter and notable staff members occassionally contribute to them on a freelance basis (often on the music side), like with Shovel Knight. Also, an indie game might well have had more development resources for being built for PC and then PSN than a game solely made for the Vita.

The industry now allows decent developers to self-publish rather than be locked into the bloated full-price-release schedule. That isn't a bad thing, and as this list shows, it allows variety and fresh ideas to thrive where the need to sell a hundred thousand physical copies would otherwise stop a smaller title getting made. There are both awesome and crap games at both ends of the spectrum. Plenty of full price games I wouldn't touch with a barge pole, and plenty of smaller titles too.

FuRyu has announced Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru: Memory of the Forest, an action game based on the anime series (which just started up the other week I think).

EgcUcN5.jpg

Due out in Japan on February 26 for 6,480 yen at retail and 6,000 yen via download, the PS Vita game will feature action and event parts, with story events supervised by series creator Takahiro and anime maker Studio Gokumi.

http://gematsu.com/2014/10/yuki-yuna-wa-yusha-de-aru-ps-vita-game-announced

Fady K

Zodiac and Dragon Fin Soup look fantastic. Almost thought Zodiac was a new Vanillaware game and got hype.

Agreed, lovely art style for both! Good news is that we can expect to play both in English ;D

Any new Vita themes for the west?

I don't think so, surprisingly. The themes were introduced only recently hence I expected at least a few introductory ones that weren't basic. We should be getting some based on games real soon.

Nice work Fady_K as usual!

Really excited for Zodiac and Dragon Fin Soup. I think it'll be Freedom Wars and Binding of Isaac for me next.

Many, many thanks for your constant compliments and motivation my friend :)

Zodiac & Dragon Fin Soup sure look great. Binding of Isaac will be free for PS+ users ;D

Excited for Freedom Wars at the end of this month!

Considering picking up Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, has anyone bought/played it yet?

The official thread for it has so many positive impressions, the Vita gamers seem very happy with it :D

Unfinished Swan releasing next week and won't support ps vitatv.

Honestly surprised about this, every single Vita game should support Vita TV in my opinion. Otherwise, a lot of the value of the Vita TV/PS TV is lost.

And?

This is an excellent response to the far too common misunderstandings about indie games. Well said Smoky!

Yep. Frozen Synapse too- as a strategy game I'm finding it much more playable than Natural Doctrine.

The only thing 'indie' games have in common is a lack of a large publisher. It doesn't mean anything regarding team size, quality or budget anymore when portable games have always had relatively small budgets, some indie games get huge budgets from kickstarter and notable staff members occassionally contribute to them on a freelance basis (often on the music side), like with Shovel Knight. Also, an indie game might well have had more development resources for being built for PC and then PSN than a game solely made for the Vita.

The industry now allows decent developers to self-publish rather than be locked into the bloated full-price-release schedule. That isn't a bad thing, and as this list shows, it allows variety and fresh ideas to thrive where the need to sell a hundred thousand physical copies would otherwise stop a smaller title getting made. There are both awesome and crap games at both ends of the spectrum. Plenty of full price games I wouldn't touch with a barge pole, and plenty of smaller titles too.

Another excellent post regarding indies, well said redcrayon :)

FuRyu has announced Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru: Memory of the Forest, an action game based on the anime series (which just started up the other week I think).

EgcUcN5.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2014/10/yuki-yuna-wa-yusha-de-aru-ps-vita-game-announced

Thanks for sharing this infernal monkey, you rock ^^ Adding it to the list today :D

autoduelist

Honestly surprised about this, every single Vita game should support Vita TV in my opinion. Otherwise, a lot of the value of the Vita TV/PS TV is lost.

I'm okay with a game being vita only if it truly uses the advantages of a vita (touchscreen, gyro, etc) to its fullest.

I love both. Natural Doctrine is awesome.

Takao

Banned
Some less than confirmed stuff:

- A Czech retailer has listed the Prince of Persia Trilogy for PS Vita.

- Pockett is reporting that Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions is likely to get a Vita, iOS and Android port.

- Pockett is also stating that Spongebob Super Hero Pants is heading to Vita and 3DS.

18-Volt

I know it's probably fake but if Vita got Ubisoft HD collections, that would be awesome. Rayman 3 and Beyond Good & Evil on Vita sounds crazy.

Btw PSP had 2nd and 3rd PoP games and they played awful. So did the iOS port.

Playing GoW lately, I was just thinking the other day how nice replaying Sands of Time on Vita would be, 'cause those games and Ico all had this similar architectural look and feel that was new and unique to the PS2 era... then that listing popped up. I've never played the other two, and that'd be great. Instabuy,

Muzy72

Banned
Ctx8doR.jpg

Is this supposed to be Donkey Kong??

Super excited for Binding of Isaac Rebirth! It's supposed to be free on PS+ whenever it comes out, right?

Novocaine

- Pockett is reporting that Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions is likely to get a Vita, iOS and Android port.

- Pockett is also stating that Spongebob Super Hero Pants is heading to Vita and 3DS.

I would love to get my hands on the PoP games. By the time I got around to them on PC they were outdated and I couldn't handle playing with a stretched screen and shitty keyboard bindings. So I hope that is true!

autoduelist

I know it's probably fake but if Vita got Ubisoft HD collections, that would be awesome. Rayman 3 and Beyond Good & Evil on Vita sounds crazy.

Btw PSP had 2nd and 3rd PoP games and they played awful. So did the iOS port.

I bought BG&E to replay on my ps3, but I'd much rather replay on my vita. That would be awesome.

Oh my, I hope this pans out. I'd love to replay the first PoP on handheld.

Another not-really-confirmed thing, Amazon Germany is listing Best of Arcade Games for Vita, seemingly due out November 28. It's published by BigBen, which means it'll probably just be a port of the existing 3DS game (looks like crap).

Best of Arcade Games combines four popular classics: Brick Breaker, Tetraminos (Tetris-like), Air Hockey and Bubble Buster (Puzzle Bobble-like) in a single explosive package!

( ゚д゚)

baekshi

Banned

Another not-really-confirmed thing, Amazon Germany is listing Best of Arcade Games for Vita, seemingly due out November 28. It's published by BigBen, which means it'll probably just be a port of the existing 3DS game (looks like crap).

( ゚д゚)

Saw this games trophies a while go, so as good as confirmed.
http://www.exophase.com/game/best-of-arcade-games-ps-vita/

I'm going to assume they will have a trial and will split into 4 keys/games that can be bought.

JNA

Banned
I'm still waiting for God Eater 2 (or Burst 2 in this case) to be localized.

If God is real, please have this happen. Please... :(

18-Volt

I bought BG&E to replay on my ps3, but I'd much rather replay on my vita. That would be awesome.

Exactly! Same goes for every HD collection on PS3 for me. I have bought almost all of them but never got to play any, newer games always are my top priority. But now I'm playing Rachet & Clank collection, they play great, they look great and I'm ready for more. Splinter Cell, Hitman, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Tales of Symphonia, I'll take anything as long as plays great.

Same here. God Eater 2, Phantasy Star Nova and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth are my most wanted games. But none of them is out even in Japan yet, so anything can happen. After crazy sales of Sword Art Online, I'm pretty sure Namco will localize even more Vita games. God Eater 2 raiments were released for Soul Sacrifice Delta in west, so I can say chances are high.

Tizoc

( ゚д゚)

Maybe you don't know this, but Sands of Time ran like crap on PS3, I'd shudder to think how it'd run on the Vita especially with recent PS2 classics on Vita @_@

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood

( ゚д゚)

IIRC there's a minis with a similar name and games, i'm pretty sure it's the same game.

Saw this games trophies a while go, so as good as confirmed.
http://www.exophase.com/game/best-of-arcade-games-ps-vita/

I'm going to assume they will have a trial and will split into 4 keys/games that can be bought.

Wow, nice find!

Maybe you don't know this, but Sands of Time ran like crap on PS3, I'd shudder to think how it'd run on the Vita especially with recent PS2 classics on Vita @_@

Oh. ;__; Yeah, if it's anything like Jak or God of War on Vita, then... welp!

IIRC there's a minis with a similar name and games, i'm pretty sure it's the same game.

Haha, most likely. They've probably been porting the same game since forever.

Fady K

SO many updates for today, the least you guys deserve after I haven't posted one in a while. Here we go :D

COMING SOON!

Freedom Wars
W80SZv3.jpg

Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops
sZRfiRF.jpg

NEW ATTRACTIONS

Race the Sun (Sony Console Exclusive at the moment)
hbXG1YJ.jpg

Samurai Warriors 4 (Sony Console Exclusive)
9aNbUTt.jpg

*New game - Anyone here fond of the Harvest Moon series? I've got great news, a game that is very similar in style and function by the name of Wild Season is being developed for the Vita and is also inspired by the Rune Factory and Animal Crossing games. You start your life from scratch, building up your farm and trying to win the hearts of not-too-friendly locals nearby. You fix up your farm, raise animals, sell them if you like, get married even. Check out the trailer!
C5jL3Fo.jpg

steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_197092124_preview_thumb.jpg

*We finally have some images from the upcoming RPG Sword Art Online: Lost Song and honestly it looks pretty great!
SAOLost1.jpg

SAOLost2.jpg

SAOLost3.jpg

SAOLost4.jpg

*Release Date update: The upcoming cooking/rhythm game Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit is hitting the Vita digitally on November 11th! Steven Tarry from developer Marvelous lays down some facts about the game:

"There are 10 songs to perfect and 10 super dishes to create from day one, with plenty more to come via the Gessen x Hebijo DLC pack. Each shinobi has their own unique story spread over five cooking battles, so there’s plenty more to learn about each and every character.

In addition to this, all character and costume DLC from the other PS Vita exclusive title Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus is compatible with Bon Appétit!, and all players that download the Senran Kagura Bon Appétit! Gessen x Hebijo DLC pack will be treated to a free soundtrack app featuring songs from the game."

All in all, game is looking sweet!
senran-kagura-bon-apetit-logo-600x374.jpg

senran-kagura-bon-appetit--2014614102340_3.jpg

senran_kagura_bon_appetit_1.png

Senran-Kagura-Bon-Appetit-2.jpg

*Release Date update - Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops will be hitting the Vita rather soon! (October 28th/29th). Check out the new trailer for this top-down arcade shooter. It will be a cross save and cross buy, and should cost around $8 in the US store.
15359321008_38f8bd2d00_z.jpg

*New preview - After some time, we got a new update on the cool looking Don't Die, Mr. Robot! :D Check out this write-up on the PS Blog from the developer :D
14937543854_87861e0439_z.jpg

*SALES IN THE NA STORE! (Vita games in bold) Dead Nation for $4 (PS+ $3.19), Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z for $17 (PS+ $10.19), Draw Slasher $3 (PS+ $1.50), Plants vs Zombies for $9 (PS+ $5.39), Ridge Racer for $7.49 (PS+ $3.45), Tekken 6 PSP for $9 (PS+ $4.50), Conception II: Children of the 7 Stars for $25, Class of Heroes PSP for $7.50, Crimson Gem Saga PSP for $7.50, Dante's Inferno PSP for $6.50, Dragon's Crown for $20, Growlanser: Wayfarer Of Time PSP for $10, Gungir PSP for $10, Hexyz Force PSP for $7.50, Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble for $7.50, Knights In The Nightmare for $7.50, Persona 4 The Golden for $20, Riviera: The Promised Land for $5, Persona, Persona 2 and Persona 3 for PSP with each at $10, Touch my Katamari for $9 and Yggdra Union for $5. PHEW.

*For those who are still on the fence regarding Minecraft: Vita Edition here is a video detailing the game on the Vita.
15305054940_a22311392b_n.jpg

*New game - The makers of the dungeon RPG Mind Zero, aquire, are making a new free to play game for the Vita called Hero Fortress Bagooon!! . No images yet, but as per Siliconera's preview, the game "will have you build forts that are made out of various facilities, hire heroes, and take other players’ fortresses down to take their resources. The facilities are purchased at shops, then placed in the fortress to further build on it."

*The next episode in the Danganronpa games, Danganronpa: Another Episode has detailed in full by Gematsu for those who want to know more.
DAE-OutsideIn_001-600x337.jpg

*So apparently a new Yu-Gi-Oh (remember those?) game is being developed for the PSP rather than the Vita, but since Konami confirmed it is also playable on the Vita, I thought i'd share the news. The game is called Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc-V - Tag Force Special and will continue the series tradition of being a card-battling game.
jJUNRXM.jpg

*The Vita game Snapshot is apparently still coming out.
snapshot.jpg

*Here are some new screens from Atelier Escha & Logy Plus , the upcoming JRPG for the Vita:
0351.jpg

0361.jpg

040.jpg

049.jpg

*Here are some new character screenshots in English from Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2:
20141007110530.jpg

20141007110857.jpg

20141007110900.jpg

*Nippon Ichi's upcoming "romantic" game Great Edo Blacksmith received a new trailer that will give us a better idea about some elements in the game.
20140801003823f82_thumb.jpg

* Earth Defense Forces 2: Portable V2 has been delayed slightly in Japan by 2 weeks to December 11.
image25.png

*Virtua Fighter's Akira will be a playable character in SEGA's upcoming Vita fighter Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. Here is a trailer showing him in action. Also, check out this trailer featuring Selvaria Bles from Sega's lovely strategy RPG series Valkyria Chronicles.
69ca34b1a77275b3dbd9d0cedf9a4bd61393594262_full.jpg

*For the Gundam fans here, here is a trailer showcasing a boss fight, from Gundam Breaker 2 .
gundam-breaker-2-18.jpg

* Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 will have a time attack mode. The game is slated for a December 4 release in Japan.
1RaevV5.jpg

I'm okay with a game being vita only if it truly uses the advantages of a vita (touchscreen, gyro, etc) to its fullest..

Likewise, when it comes to games such as Tearaway it is totally understandable :D

Just had a re-read of the OP. It makes me happy :)
Keep it up Fady K!

Many thanks for your kind words dkoy :D Check out today's massive update :D

Great finds there Takao! I wonder how different the PoP trilogy will be compared to the PSP games. Geometry Wars 3 for the Vita would make so much sense. For both of these, I'll hold out for official confirmations before adding them in case I ended up breaking any hearts. Let's see.

Ctx8doR.jpg

Is this supposed to be Donkey Kong??

Oh how I wish we'd get the equivalent of Donkey Kong games on the Vita :')

( ゚д゚)

I like how the game's page says it "re-invents classics" like Tetris and Puzzle Bobble :p

As it is also a PS4 game this makes me a bit more hopeful for a Western release!

Hellers

There's a new indie game coming out on the Vita. Don't Die Mr Robot. Full disclosure. I'm friends with one of the developers and I got a free code last night but I wouldn't be posting about it if I didn't like it.

It's out in the EU next week

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/10/21/arcade-dodge-em-dont-die-mr-robot-hits-ps-vita-month/

And the US soon after (Not sure when)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/21/how-to-get-a-high-score-in-dont-die-mr-robot-on-ps-vita/

The problem is screenshots and videos don't do it justice. I've been seeing vids and stuff of it during development and to be honest it never impressed me. It looked a bit shareware and not terribly interesting. Then I got to play it last night. On the Vita screen it's razor sharp and the controls are excellent. It's a single screen avoid 'em up where you kill enemies by chain detonating fruit. There's a few different modes. The "chill out mode" initially seems a waste of time (Everything apart from your robot is ultra slowed down) but then you realise it's an ultra tough bullet hell mode and it clicks.

I'm not sure of the price but it's going to be really cheap and if you like games of the sort Jeff Minter is good at please take a look. The two man dev team have written this on the side while doing their regular boring day jobs and deserve a bit of success. They're having trouble getting attention for it and I'm convinced that it's because as I said it doesn't demo well unless you see it on a Vita.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVC26QPWSoE

Fady K

There's a new indie game coming out on the Vita. Don't Die Mr Robot. Full disclosure. I'm friends with one of the developers and I got a free code last night but I wouldn't be posting about it if I didn't like it.

It's out in the EU next week

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/10/21/arcade-dodge-em-dont-die-mr-robot-hits-ps-vita-month/

And the US soon after (Not sure when)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/21/how-to-get-a-high-score-in-dont-die-mr-robot-on-ps-vita/

The problem is screenshots and videos don't do it justice. I've been seeing vids and stuff of it during development and to be honest it never impressed me. It looked a bit shareware and not terribly interesting. Then I got to play it last night. On the Vita screen it's razor sharp and the controls are excellent. It's a single screen avoid 'em up where you kill enemies by chain detonating fruit. There's a few different modes. The "chill out mode" initially seems a waste of time (Everything apart from your robot is ultra slowed down) but then you realise it's an ultra tough bullet hell mode and it clicks.

I'm not sure of the price but it's going to be really cheap and if you like games of the sort Jeff Minter is good at please take a look. The two man dev team have written this on the side while doing their regular boring day jobs and deserve a bit of success. They're having trouble getting attention for it and I'm convinced that it's because as I said it doesn't demo well unless you see it on a Vita.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVC26QPWSoE

Awesome! Didn't know it would be coming so soon! I posted info about it on my update above as well ;D

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Today i decided to see the OP again(i see it rarely because you know it's heavy XD and i follow the posts anyway) and i was happy to see some Vita announcement i missed.

I'm disappointed that Invokers Tournament is a MOBA and not a card game as i suspected, but i guess i can give it a chance, do we know if it needs to be constantly online or can also be played offline(i guess not since it's a MOBA)?

Keep the good work! :D

Fady K

Today i decided to see the OP again(i see it rarely because you know it's heavy XD and i follow the posts anyway) and i was happy to see some Vita announcement i missed.

I'm disappointed that Invokers Tournament is a MOBA and not a card game as i suspected, but i guess i can give it a chance, do we know if it needs to be constantly online or can also be played offline(i guess not since it's a MOBA)?

Keep the good work! :D

Many thanks to you 2+2=5. I'll work on the next update within the next few hours. In the words of Square Enix executives, please be excited :p (Not THAT big of an update but around 10-15 updates in total ;D

Duster

That link was interesting, Don't Die Mr Robot should have been called "Avoid Droid" but had to change the name because apparently the word ‘droid’ is a registered trademark of Lucasfilms Ltd.

What the hell? How can they be allowed to trademark an abbreviation of the word android? Oh well I like the new name better anyway.

Fady K

That link was interesting, Don't Die Mr Robot should have been called "Avoid Droid" but had to change the name because apparently the word ‘droid’ is a registered trademark of Lucasfilms Ltd.

What the hell? How can they be allowed to trademark an abbreviation of the word android? Oh well I like the new name better anyway.

Really?? I always thought droid was common, that's nuts. Such a simple word to trademark :/

Fady K

Hey there folks, here are some updates for you all.

NEW ATTRACTIONS

Freedom Wars (Vita exclusive)
W80SZv3.jpg

Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror (Portable Exclusive)
TnpSXQo.jpg

The Unfinished Swan (Sony Console Exclusive)
Ds3BXwR.jpg

Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops (Not on 3DS)
sZRfiRF.jpg

First up, new releases for the week! The big game of this week is undoubtedly Freedom Wars , a brand new Vita-exclusive action RPG. The other 3 new games of the week interesting themselves, with a top down shooter ( Tiny Troops: Joint Ops ), a haunted house simulator of sorts ( Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror ) and a Vita port of the indie cult classic on the PS3, The Unfinished Swan . Note that both The Unfinished Swan & Tiny Troops are cross buy.

*Some LOVELY PSP games on sale this week for the NA store - Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles, Corpse Party, Corpse Party: Book of Shadows and all PSP Grand Theft Auto games (Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories, Chinatown Wars).

*Some interesting VITA games on sale this week for the NA store - Silent Hill: Book of Memories , Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack and Seasons 1 + 2 of the Walking Dead .

*Are you a fan of horror games? Surely you have heard of the cult classic Clock Tower series? Whether you have or haven't (if you haven't you're probably not as old as I am :p), I'd like to remind you that the spiritual successor to that game is Project Scissors , the upcoming Vita horror game from the same director of the clock tower series as well as a very talented development team behind him. Here is a great interview with the director about the game. Go give it a look. This game sounds so, so good.
DSC00215_thumb.jpg

*Waiting for the next big Vita RPG (after Freedom Wars?), check out the English gameplay trailer for the upcoming Tales of Hearts R :D
Tales-of-Hearts-Vita.jpg

* Home is a 2D horror game coming to the Vita next week for an initial sale price of $2.99!! (In the NA store, TBC for other stores). The great news is that it is cross buy with the just released PS4 version.
15418200067_f6fd83f6c7_z_thumb.jpg

*By the way, some of you may have heard of Double Fine's charming halloween-themed RPG Costume Quest? Part 2 just came out today on PS3 + PS4 and the developers are interested in making a Vita version IF they get the chance. Let's wait and see.

*The beautiful looking SRPG Rainbow Skies , the spiritual sequel to the recently released (and FREE for PS+ users this month) Rainbow Moon, will be hitting Vitas sometime in 2015. Have a look at the new gameplay trailer.
rain_thumb1.jpg

*The upcoming strategy RPG from the ex-developers of the Disgaea series, Makai Shin Trillion , will be hitting Japanese Vitas in 2015. It comes from the director of Disgaea 4.
Makai-Shin-Trillion-Delayed-2015.jpg

*The upcoming Ninja action game from the makers of the Way of the Samurai Series, Ukiyo no Roushi will be hitting Japanese Vitas on January 29.
N06oc6B.png

*Nippon Ichi is making a new visual novel game for the Vita called Fuuraiki 3 where there is an emphasis on a cycling adventure around a certain region in Japan. Hmmm...I somehow doubt we'll get to play this in English (I'm still desperately waiting for a localized version of their horror visual novel series Hayarigami). But here is the trailer for it anyway.
AgmcZ7z.jpg

* Sword Art Online: Lost Song will very much be playable in English in the near future, thanks to Bandai Namco games confirming that the Asian version will be launched with the English language. Worst case scenario should it not come to English-speaking shores physically, you can import the asian version. But I highly expect that we will get the English version altogether. In fact, here is an official English-subtitled trailer.
swordiau.png

* God Eater 2: Rage Burst is set to hit Japanese Vitas on February 19, 2015. Here's the boxart.
ge2ad9_thumb.jpg

*The next RPG from the developers of Demon Gaze, called Stranger of the Village of the Sword: The Black Palace will be hitting Japanese Vitas on January 22. It has Shin Megami Tensei elements apparently. Here is a gameplay video.
1393560329-6.jpg

*Acquire have revealed the first trailer and screens for their upcoming free to play fortress builder on the Vita, Hero Fortress Bagooon!!.
YbyEWjR.jpg

*Sony Computer Entertainment Asia will be releasing two different Vita bundles promoting the upcoming Phantasy Star Nova .
ps_vita_01.jpg

ps_vita_02.jpg

ps_vita_03.jpg

ps_vita_04.jpg

XSEED Twitter has recently changed their background image
https://twitter.com/XSEEDgames
Release date immanent @3@

Wow, what a catch Tizoc! I love Xseed and their teasing :D

I'm curious to see how that game turns out.

Both Corpse Party games are on sale! I'm picking them both up on your recommendation Fady.

Hello there Ahzrei! Hope you enjoy today's update. The Corpse Party games are selling for a GREAT price as you saw and are very much worth it. I hope you enjoy it mate! Let me know what you think :D

Hellers

Something went wrong at Sony's end and Don't Die Mr Robot has been delayed in Europe until next week (Day after the US release)

Top Bottom