• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita games (OVER 150 games with screens inside!) L@@K

Takao

Banned
I think the Unfinished Swan on Vita is another Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus. A port was planned, attempted and then scrapped.

baekshi

Banned
Huh. There's been various hints that Unfinished Swan for Vita was in the works, like the Korean rating, but a Santa Monica rep actually denied that it was coming back when the PS4 version launched.
Im aware.

I think the Unfinished Swan on Vita is another Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus. A port was planned, attempted and then scrapped.
Probably but Im wondering why the SCEJA shared it during tgs and there were even articles about it on news sites.

Nothing yet unfortunately, I think I noticed your tweet on twitter to the devs :(? It is taking longer than expected, that is for sure! Surely it won't take as long as Duke Nukem Forever :p

Most likely It was me, but no response whatsoever. I hope it doesn't get cancelled :( I would love a Doom port too... every electronic device needs Doom.

Fady K

Out of nowhere we have a board game collection called Best of Board Games coming to Vita tomorrow alongside the much anticipated Nidhogg . The new releases tomorrow should be as follows:

COMING SOON!

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (Exclusive to Vita)
udxj0E2.jpg

Minecraft Vita (Not on 3DS)
FdQySvD.jpg

Nidhogg (Sony Console Exclusive at the moment)
GeZvdeM.jpg

Best of Board Games (Portable Exclusive)
duRS3wS.jpg

Yeah, I saw that, but Santa Monica would still be the ones in charge of the porting. It's really weird that they wouldn't just say that a Vita version will come later.

It sure is! I removed it from the upcoming games list until we get an official announcement in case.

Most likely It was me, but no response whatsoever. I hope it doesn't get cancelled :( I would love a Doom port too... every electronic device needs Doom.

Would be nice to have an ID classics collection on the Vita. Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Spear of Destiny, Quake etc :D

SteveWD40

Would be nice to have an ID classics collection on the Vita. Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Spear of Destiny, Quake etc :D

At the risk of port begging, it makes so much sense to me I can't fathom why it isn't out there. At the very least, it would be a pretty quick and easy job to enable the PSX versions for the Vita.

Imouto

Banned
I just noticed you also keep the name of released games instead of deleting it. This would be a good thread to point anyone that just got a Vita to.

I wish there was news on Risk of Rain for Vita/PS4. Having that, Isaac next month, Nidhogg, Don't Starve, and Spelunky all on my vita is gonna be too good to be true.

Takao

Banned
So, yeah, The Unfinished Swan Vita looks to be a thing. SCEJA has set the release of the PS4 and Vita version for next week. Given SCEA and SCEE have yet to acknowledge the Vita version, I get the sense this might be a "quality" release l.

Fady K

At the risk of port begging, it makes so much sense to me I can't fathom why it isn't out there. At the very least, it would be a pretty quick and easy job to enable the PSX versions for the Vita.

I agree; I feel like it is a simple collection to develop :]

I just noticed you also keep the name of released games instead of deleting it. This would be a good thread to point anyone that just got a Vita to.

Yes I started doing that recently as I could not upload more than 250 images. Pretty good reference for gamers in this thread right?

EDIT: Kinda pointless to mention Nidhogg being a Sony Console exclusive >_>;

Hey there Tizoc. At the moment it is but I'm sure it will hit the Xbox One eventually and possibly the WiiU at some point.

An announcement from SCEJA is not official?

It definitely is, though I'm wondering why the developers or Sony haven't said anything about it in some time.

This week will be expensive. Vib-Ribbon, SK and Nidhogg shall be mine.

Keep being awesome, Fady!

Thank you so much daydreaming :)! I'll keep doing my best! Also, Freedom Wars will be coming out in two weeks :D

If this is the Vita answer to Clubhouse Games, I'm totally down for it.

I'm waiting to see a couple of reviews first to have an idea about it.

Is taking pictures of your Vita/games with food and drink a new trend? I could get behind that, honestly.

Not sure what's up with those Chips Ahoy, though

It is an odd trend but I must admit I was hungry at the time and that picture was grabbing my attention pretty well :D

Anyone know if there will be any naruto games on vita?

Very surprised that we don't have a Naruto game coming out for the Vita.

Oh man, FINALLY <3!! I wonder what took so long!

I wish there was news on Risk of Rain for Vita/PS4. Having that, Isaac next month, Nidhogg, Don't Starve, and Spelunky all on my vita is gonna be too good to be true.

You never know man :), Nidhogg's release date was announced like a few days ago, and it is coming out tonight XD

So, yeah, The Unfinished Swan Vita looks to be a thing. SCEJA has set the release of the PS4 and Vita version for next week. Given SCEA and SCEE have yet to acknowledge the Vita version, I get the sense this might be a "quality" release l.

Interesting! I'll add it up again then :]

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I couldn't find the OT Vita thread (is there one?) so this seems like a good place to ask.

What is the go to Vita grip add-on? I started playing Destiny via remote play last night on my Vita and it made my hands want to die after a mission or two. Are the PDP PSVita Trigger Grips any good?

I don't need tiggers as much as I need a wider more ergonomic vita body to hold.

I couldn't find the OT Vita thread (is there one?) so this seems like a good place to ask.

What is the go to Vita grip add-on? I started playing Destiny via remote play last night on my Vita and it made my hands want to die after a mission or two. Are the PDP PSVita Trigger Grips any good?

I don't need tiggers as much as I need a wider more ergonomic vita body to hold.

This is the unofficial Vita OT: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=904628

As for a grip, I would recommend the Hori grip, but I'm not sure if they are still available.

baekshi

Banned
It definitely is, though I'm wondering why the developers or Sony haven't said anything about it in some time.
Interesting! I'll add it up again then :]

SCEJA is sony though :/
The original devs or santa monica may not be aware since they aren't probably porting but at least one branch knows what's up. SCEA will release without letting us know, that's how they have throughout this year. I hope their arrogance will teach them a lesson when PS4 business starts to fail.

Fady K

Good day to you guys :D! Here are some updates for the day, enjoy ^^

First up, we got plenty of new releases, starting with Xseed's much anticipated ninja action game Senran Kagura, to the Vita version of Minecraft (finally!) and another big indie game that looks unique to say the least and is a hit with indie-loving PC gamers, Nidhogg. If none of these are your cup of tea, go for a slower pace and enjoy some board games, the best of board games to be precise.

NEW ATTRACTIONS

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (E)
udxj0E2.jpg

Minecraft Vita
FdQySvD.jpg

Nidhogg (Cross buy with PS4 version!)
GeZvdeM.jpg

Best of Board Games
duRS3wS.jpg

*Which upcoming Vita game will we get to play soon? Freedom Wars , which is merely 2 weeks away. This one is one of the bigger Vita games of the year, and a rarity at that as it is a full-on Vita exclusive. It is an action RPG and it looks great!
W80SZv3.jpg

*One of the most promising looking games coming to Vita is the RPG Zodiac and Siliconera have posted a very lengthy interview with its developers.
zodiac_016_thumb.jpg

character_avatar_thumb.png
character_eko_thumb.png

enemy_samurai_thumb.png
enemy_small_beast_thumb.png

zodiac_007_thumb.png

zodiac_011_thumb.jpg

zodiac_008_thumb.png

*It has been a while since we heard about the Vita RPG Dragon Fin Soup but thanks to Vitaboys, we have an update: apparently BlitWorks (a team who is superb at porting stuff to Vita - from OlliOlli and Don't Starve to Fez & Spelunky) will be porting it over to the Vita soon.
0f27cc1f8a8faf969c239b31e8eb313b_large.jpg

robin-character-design-art-rero-Dragon-Fin-Soup-13-1article-610x260.jpg

* The Unfinished Swan is definitely hitting the Vita, as Sony Computer Entertainment Japan announced a release date (Oct 23) for it. Good times :0
Ds3BXwR.jpg

*New Vita game (thanks to Korialstrasz!) - Another Atelier game is coming to the Vita as an enhanced "+" version, this time Atelier Escha & Logy Plus . Check out all the details from Siliconera here. The game should hit Japan on January 22 2015.
eschalogy_1410141_thumb.jpg

EdEnSjV.jpg

*(Thanks to 2+2+5!) New Vita game - Robo vs Dragons is a fantasy RPG where you take control of a robot weapon and fight dragons. While it is free to play, the developer promises a full single player mode with 30 episodes. The game should hit Japan this fall.
NmRt6Lk.jpg

*New Vita game - Invokers Tournament is heading to the Vita from StormBASIC games, creator of released Vita game Ecolibrium. It is a free to play game where you get to duel with up to 5 other players. (Thanks to Vitaboys.net for this info!)
V1ZiMPF.jpg

*Vita gamers who missed out on any of the following classics can pick up a bundled version (with DLC) for a special price: Sound Shapes , Muramasa , Toukiden: Age of Demons and a bundle for Futurlab games (Velocity, Surge Deluxe and Coconut Dodge). Let's see if the other PSN stores offer similar deals, as this is is NA only at the moment.

* Sword Art Online: Lost Song have received new gameplay details in this preview from Gematsu.
SAOLM-Details_10-14-14.jpg

Atelier Escha & Logy Plus coming to Japan in January 2015.

http://gematsu.com/2014/10/atelier-escha-logy-plus-announced-ps-vita

Thanks Korialstrasz, added it up :) More RPGs on the system is a good thing.

Just to be complete today was announced even that Arc System Works is making a f2p rpg about robots vs dragons
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/13/robots-dragons-clash-upcoming-vita-rpg/

But it's f2p and probably Japan only, so it's just for this thread to be complete more than anything else.

As always 2+2+5, thanks for catching more missed games for us :) I'm guessing this will stay in Japan as well, but I added it up anyway in case.

Beautiful. I really hope it's coming out tomorrow! Been looking forward to this for months.

I wish it came out today but alas, at least it should be hitting soon :D

SCEJA is sony though :/
The original devs or santa monica may not be aware since they aren't probably porting but at least one branch knows what's up. SCEA will release without letting us know, that's how they have throughout this year. I hope their arrogance will teach them a lesson when PS4 business starts to fail.

You're right, and a release date was announced too: Oct 23rd in Japan. SCEA have been doing better at mentioning all their release dates. To be fair I feel like they lost much of their arrogance from last gen, if I had to complain about something is that I wish Sony Japan produces more games like they used to back in the PS1/PS2 era :[

So anybody got the scoop on this yet?

From the US Playstation blog

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/12/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-1014/

Best of Board Games

PS3, PS Vita — Digital

Chess, Mah-jong, Solitaire: rediscover 3 timeless classics with this Best of Board Games compilation. Try out these updated classics, for both beginners and experts. Play with chessmen modeled in 3D, a brand new Mah-jong mode, and many types of Solitaire (Freecell, Solitaire, Spider, Pyramid and Golf).

No idea if it plays well but those are the games included

Aerocrane

I'm really excited for Freedom Wars, might even pre-order it.

Nidhogg protip: never chase your opponent, if they get out of your sword's range just throw it and run the other way for a quicker respawn.

redcrayon

Nice work Fady_K as usual!

Really excited for Zodiac and Dragon Fin Soup. I think it'll be Freedom Wars and Binding of Isaac for me next.

Top Bottom