• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

Apologies for the quality, also I've added 15+ imports after taking those photo's but I'm just too lazy to take another set just yet! I'm collecting for the format which is why I have such amazing games as "Muppets Movie Adventures" and "Tadeo Jones 1&2". My goal is to collect and play every Vita game, I've played the above three and to save others the trouble, don't buy them unless your as crazy as I am.

I'm trying to do the same (at least for all the games with English translations)! I can't find any place that ships Tadeo Jones 2 outside of Spain, though, which kind of annoys me, since I didn't hate the first one. Where'd you get it from?

I'm trying to do the same (at least for all the games with English translations)! I can't find any place that ships Tadeo Jones 2 outside of Spain, though, which kind of annoys me, since I didn't hate the first one. Where'd you get it from?

I got it from Amazon Spain. As long as Amazon themselves have the game in stock they'll post to most of Europe (I'm based in the UK). Would you believe though with the exception of the Excite Bike esque rally levels the game actually runs worse than the first game? Actually pretty bad in places that its detrimental to the game controls. Still the game is about half the length of the original so its a short game, and its easy to get 100% of the trophies!

Shizuka

AVic0r4.jpg

q0oH93y.jpg

4MowGbR.jpg

Vita has no games.

This thread has kinda inspired me to slowly work on building up my Vita collection more, even though I've only just got a handful now. I've made a list of all the games I'm interested, but I'm always running into this road block where I don't know where to start >_< Like I can afford picking up at least 1 or 2 of the games I want right now, but I have no idea which one to get.

Shizuka

This thread has kinda inspired me to slowly work on building up my Vita collection more, even though I've only just got a handful now. I've made a list of all the games I'm interested, but I'm always running into this road block where I don't know where to start >_< Like I can afford picking up at least 1 or 2 of the games I want right now, but I have no idea which one to get.

Share your list of games and we'll help you deciding which ones you should go for first.

Share your list of games and we'll help you deciding which ones you should go for first.

Well...it's kinda long, lol, but since you asked...

The games I currently own are:

Physical:
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Let's Get Physical Edition
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc
Tales of Hearts R
(Preordered) Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 Limited Edition

Digitally owned (but may want to get physical copies of later)
Persona 4 Golden
Muramasa Rebirth
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
CounterSpy
Doki Doki Universe
Don't Starve
Hotline Miami
Lone Survivor
Lego Movie Game
Minecraft
Rock Boshers DX
Spelunky
Steamworld Dig

This is the list I worked on for titles I'd like to get eventually.

Physical Vita TV compatible games:

Akiba's Trip
Blazblue Chrono Phantasma
Blazblue Continuum Shift
Conception II
Danganronpa 2
Dead or Alive 5 Plus
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 4
Dragon's Crown
Dynasty Warriors 8
Final Fantasy X / X-2
Freedom Wars
Killzone Mercenary
Mind Zero
Muramasa Rebirth
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
One Piece Unlimited World Red
Persona 4 Golden
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE
Sonic All stars racing transformed
Sorcery Saga
Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (Import)
Toukiden
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Xblaze Code Embryo
Virtue's Last Reward

Not Vita TV compatible:

Disgaea 3
Gravity Rush
Hatsune Miku
Hatsune Miku 2
Hot Shots Golf World Invitational
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection
Injustice
Little Big Planet
Lumines Electronic Symphony
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
Rayman Legends
Uncharted
Wipeout 2048
Ys: Memories of Celceta

Digital Only games:
Atelier Ayesha
Atelier Meruru
Atelier Rorona
Atelier Totori
Samurai Warriors 4
Senran Kagura Bon Appetit
Soul Sacrifice Delta

Shizuka

Persona 4 Golden, Soul Sacrifice Delta and Demon Gaze are the ones I'd suggest. Get Danganronpa 2 after you finish the first game.

Persona 4 Golden, Soul Sacrifice Delta and Demon Gaze are the ones I'd suggest. Get Danganronpa 2 after you finish the first game.

Thought your suggestion of Demon Gaze was a great one, until I stumbled upon the fact that there was a Limited Edition, lol. Now I wanna wait on that one til I can maybe afford getting that one.

Shizuka

Thought your suggestion of Demon Gaze was a great one, until I stumbled upon the fact that there was a Limited Edition, lol. Now I wanna wait on that one til I can maybe afford getting that one.

I love the game, but the limited edition isn't worth what scalpers are asking for on Ebay. You can listen the soundtrack on Youtube and find images for the artbook on the internet, probably. Game is worth it.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
i should have photographed my vita stuff before selling most of i and moving to digital...

That said.... VITAS - ALL THE VITAS :

BwYB2eTCEAE3Zc7.jpg

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
the make up is 4 fatties and 2 slims, plus 2 vita tvs

1 vita tv per US / JPN region
White fatty because DROOOL White fatty
Two original fatties because one per US / JPN region
Two slims because.... well, they are a bit more portable
and the extra fatty because we are at the point where they are being given away.

(all of them have a 64gig card in them ;) )

... and yeah, it's stupid :/

gpn

From looking at your wanted list, you might want to look into One Piece Unlimited World Red soon as the physical version was a Gamestop exclusive and looks like it's getting harder to find.

From looking at your wanted list, you might want to look into One Piece Unlimited World Red soon as the physical version was a Gamestop exclusive and looks like it's getting harder to find.

I know the gamestop near me still has a few copies, so I wasn't in a huge rush. I'll wait til next pay period, and maybe go there then to pick it up if they still got it.

autoduelist

The convenience of digital will never be greater than the sight of all those little boxes on the shelf. My 32GB card is reserved only for the games I don't want or cannot get in my physical collection.

I don't like owning physical stuff. I digitized my CD/Vinyl collection the second I could. The physical games I do own are kept out of sight, out of mind.

i should have photographed my vita stuff before selling most of i and moving to digital...

BwYB2eTCEAE3Zc7.jpg

You're ruining our attach rate! You're ruining our attach rate! Repent!

/s

Oxn

Im more of a physcial collector as well. With that said I have more Digital than physical games.

I have these physical
Sly Collection
Persona 4
Soul Sacrifice
Assassins Creed Liberation
Ultimate MVC 3
Killzone Merc

I have these Digital (doesnt count the PS+ games)
Oddworld Strangers Wrath
Hotline Miami
Resogun
Stardust Delta
MGS Collection
Plants vs Zombie
TxK
Walking Dead
Guacamelee
Velocity Ultra
Sly Thieves in Time
Dragons Crown

And quite a few PSone games.

If the sale wasnt so good on the digital games, or if they even had physical releases I would have bought them physical.

My favorite game is Strangers Wrath. Wish I had a physical of it.

jonno394

It's done. Vita ordered with Gravity Rush and an 8gb and 4gb memory card. Now to find a list of all "collectors editions" or "limited editions" version of games and get this collection moving!

The NISA stuff look great but not sure if the games will be my cup of tea, might buy the Criminal Girls LE.....

Shinriji

To Heart 2 - Dungeon Travelers

- DRPG
- April 30
- Remake of the 2011 PSP game
- Not clear if is the hinted "DT 2-2" or just a stop-gap game.

Hmm, looking at that list, I'll likely get Steins;Gate.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night is a maybe, leaning towards a no.

Danganronpa: Another Episode and Digimon Story I'll have a look at if they get localised, and I will keep my eye on SaGa. Ys I will likely go the PS4 version.

I really wish there was games I was excited for on the way :\

Well...it's kinda long, lol, but since you asked...

The games I currently own are:

Physical:
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Let's Get Physical Edition
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc
Tales of Hearts R
(Preordered) Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 Limited Edition

Digitally owned (but may want to get physical copies of later)
Persona 4 Golden
Muramasa Rebirth
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
CounterSpy
Doki Doki Universe
Don't Starve
Hotline Miami
Lone Survivor
Lego Movie Game
Minecraft
Rock Boshers DX
Spelunky
Steamworld Dig

This is the list I worked on for titles I'd like to get eventually.

Personally I'd say if you want some shorter games first to get the size of that list down, then play Hotline Miami (probably ~6 hours to completion, although it's the kind of game you can replay a lot), Steamworld Dig (approx 5 hours), Muramasa (approx 10 hours) and Doki Doki Universe (3-4 hours). Bear in mind that some like Spelunky and Minecraft don't really have a 'complete' goal or state, and are both designed to be replayed constantly.

RalchAC

So beautiful Vita collections.

My physical collection is: Freedom Wars, Borderlands 2, an empty box of Uncharted Golden Abyss, MGS HD cart and Assassin's Creed III Liberation cart, no boxes of those. Is a strange collection lol

I think you can buy empty Vita cases somewhere. Then print the cover of those 2 games and put them there!

I think I'm most looking forward to Axiom Verge and Salt&Sanctuary...those two titles are on the top of my watch list right now.

Salt and Sanctuary looks quite good. The video I saw the other day when some dude explained it worked was really interesting. It's like Souls but with some platforming elements and all that. Sounds nice to me.

Real proof of Vita's attach rate lies on this thread

He is actually the opposite! If he has 80 games and 8 Vita's, the attach rate is 10! Sony would think they're different people.

But yeah. I'm sure most people here spend more than my on videogames, but I'm sure I'm over 10 games if you count both retail + digital games.

I'm buying a second hand Dynasty Warriors 8 copy with the money I got from selling Toukiden (so my attach rate should change) and I'm totally getting Kiwami day one.

BwYB2eTCEAE3Zc7.jpg

How do you have so much money to get those?

gameplay footage of the yakuza 0 app: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tltdpGOTRvI

super monkey ball just ripped from the vita game lol
can't blame them tho
that probably sold 10 copies ww

So are we getting those Sega games (Columns and the game I didn't recognise) in the main game as well? I know the game has Space Harrier, Super Hang On and Outrun available but I've not read anything about any other games included in the arcade yet.

I guess the Vita rip of Monkey Ball explains its inclusion, since it otherwise seemed like an odd inclusion as Zero takes place in the 80's. I'll end up with the app just for Mah Jong though, that's bloody addictive in Ishin so I can see myself spending most of the time on that...

One for every Vita game worth playing?

(Totally kidding I love my Vita please don't ban me)

Haha, that did make me laugh a little. The system could use more variety of type of games I think, but it's still got a nice choice. I think a combination of a Playstation TV, and Vita will be awesome eventually because I prefer playing games at home, but on those times when I'm out, it'll be nice taking them on the go :)

I did end getting Demon Gaze by the way, and I still got some PSN credit that I might use towards Soul Sacrifice Delta, but I'm still tempted by one of the Atelier games.

18-Volt

- DRPG
- April 30

Atlus has to bring this or second game to west. They have already brought Aquapazza and it had some of characters of this game. They also have localized Tears to Tiara 2, aslo by Aquaplus.

Redhood

iVClhDVGYTMKO.gif

I hope you enjoy Demon Gaze, there is another game from the same developer coming up in April (the one mentioned on the post above yours).

I knew it was this GIF! Thanks haha! I have ended both the Danganronpa Games. As for demon gaze I bought it in August played it a bit and it is now a part of my backlog. Will get to it soon. I have plans for it.

My Vita slim and games all arrived in the last few days. I did a big shopping spree. I'm genuinely surprised at how many quality recommended titles there are.

Here are the games I bought.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VfDHLDJ.jpg?1[/img]

I think Steins Gate, Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters are all I'm looking forward to atm. Fingers crossed for a Digimon localisation.

Shinriji

Two more JP games

- Daisenryaku: Daitou Akyou Boushi ( &#22823;&#25126;&#30053; &#22823;&#26481;&#20124;&#33288;&#20129;&#21490;3 &#31532;&#20108;&#27425;&#19990;&#30028;&#22823;&#25126;&#21187;&#30330;&#65281;-&#26530;&#36600;&#36557;&#23550;&#36899;&#21512;&#36557; &#20840;&#19990;&#30028;&#25126;) System Soft Alpha - March 30
- Date a live: Arsu Install - Complie Hearts - July 2015

With that, vita reached the 800 games milestone (released and announced), surpassing the Gamecube, N64 and Dreamcast total number of games. So much for a dead system with no games.

Next milestone: 1000 games (surpassing the OG Xbox)

Fady K

Nice job with the updates Fady K!

Thank you so much Parakeetman :D Working on today's update btw :)

Man, I love this thread! I've been following quite a few Vita games, but this thread has reminded me of how many games I let slip through the cracks! So many upcoming games! It's frigging amazing.

I do the vast majority of my gaming on my Vota and 3DS, so multiplats and ports have never been an issue for me. I've been working on my Vita backlog, but I have too many games.

Also, buy Freedom Wars, people. It's a fun, beautiful game with a compelling premise and really satisfying combat. A little grindy, but I think it works well within the context of the narrative.

Thank you for the kind words Figboy79, glad you're enjoying the thread. There's another update coming today, stay tuned.

And you're right - too many Vita games indeed. I'm planning on picking up Freedom Wars as well, word of mouth got to me :D

The Yakuza Ishin app could be played without owning the actual game, so I imagine the same will be true for 0's.

Great! Thanks Takao, I may add it to the list then.

Okay, here we go! Please excuse the garbage photo quality.

Those little blue cases are too adorable~

You're right about the little blue cases :D

What an awesome extensive collection Infernal! You have so many lovely games! Thanks for sharing :D

Vita has no games.

IMG_3325_zps859ac8f2.jpg

Another awesome collection! That Danganronpa 2 box looks awesome ^^

Has a release date been set at all for Axiom Verge? I played the demo of this at Best Buy yesterday and I fell in love with it.

Oh there was a demo on display? That's awesome! One of my bigger Vita games this year.

As for the release date, most Vita games don't get release dates till right before the actual release (sometimes even as little as a few days before release!)

Nice collections so far.

Awesome collection Yasumi ;D Loving all the collection pics you guys are posting ^^

Yup, no games here.

Too bad I won't buy LEs from NISA any more.

Great collection robotnik! But what's the story with NISA LEs?

No games at all, just empty shelves...

Apologies for the quality, also I've added 15+ imports after taking those photo's but I'm just too lazy to take another set just yet! I'm collecting for the format which is why I have such amazing games as "Muppets Movie Adventures" and "Tadeo Jones 1&2". My goal is to collect and play every Vita game, I've played the above three and to save others the trouble, don't buy them unless your as crazy as I am.

What. A. Collection!!! Destroys mine!!

Awesome!!!! Such a nice clean setup for your physical games btw! Very organized.

Guys, does anyone know Grim Fandango will be physical release?

I've heard that Double Fine would consider a physical version if digital sales were good! So do we have to double dip here? Not sure, I want the game so bad on physical format :(

Why is Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax on the upcoming games section? Wasn't that one released a while ago? Also, my humble collection:

Yl8MzD3.jpg

Hoping to add a Steins;Gate LE (pls) and XBlaze: Lost Memories if it comes out!

How is Xblaze for someone who doesn't play the BlazBlue series?

I leave released Japanese games on the list (like Corpse Party: blood drive) as a reference of recent releases that have the potential to be localized, whereas they would be shifted to the upcoming Vita games section if they were to be localized.

And since we're posting libraries here's mine (sorry for the quality)

Looking at all the Vita collection posts here, one thing that always surprises me: variety. The Vita library sure has it.

Brilliant thread, convinced me to re-buy a Vita, now to find out how to play my legit UMD backups on it because my PSP screen sucks :hmm:

First of all, congrats on the Vita bro! Secondly, enjoy the thread and let us know if you need any recommendations.

The UMB situation really sucks, I have over 70 PSP UMDs and the only way to play them is on my PSP.

And this, my friends, is why Fady K deserves to be paid for this thread. It's more effective than (what probably is) the janitor closet called the "Vita Advertising Department" in the Sony HQ.

While it is a dream of mine to promote games I love to gamers, seeing all of you in this thread happy with the updates and content makes me very happy indeed :D You guys are such a lovely bunch.

There's a news story about Ys 8 on the Vita Lounge- apparently It's aiming for a September release in Japan.

http://thevitalounge.net/tokyo-xanadu-and-ys-next-slated-for-september-release-in-japan/

Awesome news. I definitely expect this to get localized :D

Well, I was the fence about getting a Vita again, and this thread sold me on the platform. :)

Woohoo! Enjoy it, enjoy the thread, more to come soon, and let us know if you need any recommendations :D

Looking at your avatar made me realize: I REALLY want an Ape Escape game on the Vita :(

Vita has no games.

Can't get enough of all the collections you guys have. GREAT collection Shizuka!

BwYB2eTCEAE3Zc7.jpg

So awesome to see a NEOGAF legend like DCharlie in the thread :D Hope you enjoy it bro!

It's done. Vita ordered with Gravity Rush and an 8gb and 4gb memory card. Now to find a list of all "collectors editions" or "limited editions" version of games and get this collection moving!

The NISA stuff look great but not sure if the games will be my cup of tea, might buy the Criminal Girls LE.....

Great start with Gravity Rush. Heard a lot of great things here on that game. May be my next Vita game to play too.

- DRPG
- April 30

Thanks Shinriji! Is this the same game as: Dungeon Travelers 2-2?

Hmm, looking at that list, I'll likely get Steins;Gate.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night is a maybe, leaning towards a no.

Danganronpa: Another Episode and Digimon Story I'll have a look at if they get localised, and I will keep my eye on SaGa. Ys I will likely go the PS4 version.

I really wish there was games I was excited for on the way :\

What kind of games do you like other than rhythm/RPG? Maybe I can help you spot a few goodies on the list.

Saved in my NSFW folder

edit: Scram Kitty DX has been confirmed for Vita btw

Cool catch VLiberty! Adding it up.

16139019280_0c24fde78e_z.jpg

Mee too. My meager physical collection. Tales of Hearts R Physical is on its way.

Good collection Barry, need to add Tales of Hearts R to my collection too, it is getting rare and expensive I hear.

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy releases on April 14 for NA and April 17 for EU, in both physical and digital editions!

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=975839

Box art on the vita lounge

http://thevitalounge.net/operation-abyss-new-tokyo-legacy-dated-for-the-west/

Sweet :D Thanks redcrayon. Btw I hear NIS America will be having a big event sometime in February, we could get a few new Vita games in English announced ^^

iVClhDVGYTMKO.gif

I hope you enjoy Demon Gaze, there is another game from the same developer coming up in April (the one mentioned on the post above yours).

What an awesome gif.

Two more JP games

- Daisenryaku: Daitou Akyou Boushi ( &#22823;&#25126;&#30053; &#22823;&#26481;&#20124;&#33288;&#20129;&#21490;3 &#31532;&#20108;&#27425;&#19990;&#30028;&#22823;&#25126;&#21187;&#30330;&#65281;-&#26530;&#36600;&#36557;&#23550;&#36899;&#21512;&#36557; &#20840;&#19990;&#30028;&#25126;) System Soft Alpha - March 30
- Date a live: Arsu Install - Complie Hearts - July 2015

With that, vita reached the 800 games milestone (released and announced), surpassing the Gamecube, N64 and Dreamcast total number of games. So much for a dead system with no games.

Next milestone: 1000 games (surpassing the OG Xbox)

Thanks again Shinriji, much appreciated. I'll look into them to add some photos and any other released info to the next update. Wow, 800 games!

Top Bottom