• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

An hours work repurposing that site:

3GOPCcZl.jpg

Like i said, actually adding the games is the time consuming part :(

Chuy

Came to see what was added to the OP and my phone crashed trying to load it. Vita has no games guys remember that.

Basically you don't like handhelds. If you have the chance, so, if the games are multiplatform, you'll rather get them on consoles or PC. Yet you want games to be exclusive to handhelds.

You don't want to play on a handheld, but you'd like to be forced to do so. Yes, you're right: that's exactly the western mentality about handhelds, but I'll never get it.
In a nutshell yes that's the west's mentality with handhelds. Love this post though.

It would be pretty epic if Sony did just say fuck it and announced a Vita successor out of nowhere.
I just dropped $200 on a new vita not even 2 weeks ago. I'd be annoyed as hell but they'd still get my money

An hours work repurposing that site:

3GOPCcZl.jpg

Like i said, actually adding the games is the time consuming part :(
That looks awesome so far. If you plan on finishing that i'd be amazed on what the end result is going to look like.

Faustek

Wait what? What did I miss?

While I love this thread and want it alive, forever. A site that would let me sort everything like that would be killer. Heck I would kill for it.

Even if i add say 10 a day i'm going to be here for months lol. No games my ass!

I know what's already accomplished is awesome, but what would make it even 10x more awesome is if it said which games are compatible with PSTV in north america and keeps it up to date, because Sony sure as hell doesn't care to do that lol

I know what's already accomplished is awesome, but what would make it even 10x more awesome is if it said which games are compatible with PSTV in north america and keeps it up to date, because Sony sure as hell doesn't care to do that lol

Sorry but I can't do that, it'd just take me too long. The release info on the site is literally "out/not out" and then you can click to Wikipedia or Google to try find the specifics.

If I go down the road of regions (i'm in AU not US to start with) then it becomes even more time consuming - getting accurate info in the first place is hard for me to test/find out reliably (and therefore claim authoritatively), and games have diff box arts, release type (retail/digital) sometimes diff per region and so on that make a simple site really complex all of a sudden.

I really just want the sole purpose (if i finish it!) to just be able to see what's out and coming at a glance. If i keep it simple then maybe a 3DS version would be possible too that you could have open in 2 tabs for list wars :D

Maybe i could do a more advanced site for any successor machine; the data entry would be much easier if started at the beginning.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
You're ruining our attach rate! You're ruining our attach rate! Repent!

/s

don't worry , even with that, i'm not so sure - would still be in the mid 20 games per machine ;)

Anyone else playing Grim Fandango: Remastered? So far it is pretty fun. I am using the camera-relative controls (how I played it the first time on PC) and it is working well. The game looks great and the dialogue is just as great as I remembered. There have been a few problems where the commentary cuts out but so far no real issues with the gameplay. I still can't believe that I am playing a remastered version of Grim Fandango on a portable in 2015. Teenage me would not have been able to fathom it.

Im awaiting my second 64GB card, but in preparation had already switched cards out and cleaned it up.

That of course removes the bubbles each time, which results in me offending the 100 app limit. (Since it takes everything out of the bubbles.)

Doesnt this mean that switching between two 64GB cards becomes unrealistic? Ill have to insert the stick, create some bubbles, move apps in them, and reboot the Vita, before I can see all apps on that stick.

That is a lot of work/time.. Does anyone else have this predicament?

(One card will just have PS1/PSP content)

Im awaiting my second 64GB card, but in preparation had already switched cards out and cleaned it up.

That of course removes the bubbles each time, which results in me offending the 100 app limit. (Since it takes everything out of the bubbles.)

Doesnt this mean that switching between two 64GB cards becomes unrealistic? Ill have to insert the stick, create some bubbles, move apps in them, and reboot the Vita, before I can see all apps on that stick.

Not that exact problem, but losing the bubbles is the main reason I don't use one of my older, smaller cards to have a Japanese account. I have zero desire to reorganize everything every time I switch back to my US account 64 gig card.

I thought that the 100 app limit was bumped a few months ago?

Fady K

I hope you guys are doing great! I was supposed to update the thread yesterday but the imminent new job and family commitments had me busy! I will have the update and many news posted in the next 24 hours God willing :)

That's so lame. But I guess only power users and digital hoarders like us will encounter such issues. I'm OK with 32 right now but I've definitely had to delete games I've beaten or PS+ games I just know I'll never play. A 64gb card should do me pretty well.

Turnstyle

I hope you guys are doing great! I was supposed to update the thread yesterday but the imminent new job and family commitments had me busy! I will have the update and many news posted in the next 24 hours God willing :)

UNACCEPTABLE. Unsubscribed.

(Thanks for updating this thread Fady. Sony should be paying you a wage for all your Vita promotion. Or at the very least, name the console after you. 'Hey, check out this cool game on my Fady K!')

redcrayon

Looking forward to it matey!

Shizuka

Isn't that game from Compile Heart? What does NIS have to do with it? They're not even going to publish it in west, Idea Factory International took over that job.

Compile Heart poached the Disgaea team from NIS and they're developing that game.

maouvin

A good bunch of new Makai Shin Trillion info is up on Gematsu (combat and mechanics). Won't link as I don't know if the scans they linked are of the allowed kind.

I sweeeear I remember reading somewhere that Rising Star pushed it back (again) to mid-February, but I can't for the life of me find any links.

You remember correctly:

https://twitter.com/RisingStarGames/status/557861555946393600

Finally! When will it leak?
Tell me it's not going to be just this though
DPS583_P112-115-1_cs1w1_500x306.jpg

(it's from dengeki site itself so there are no problems)

Man, I was really disappointed last year when they revealed this and then said nothing about it again for 6 months. Very glad to see info on it again. Can't wait. And I have faith in IFI to bring this to the west!

redcrayon

This looks pretty cool, Badland: GOTY edition on all playstation platforms.

I've played it on iPad, you control a little flying monster and evade traps and hazards, there's a good bit of variety throughout.

They've redesigned it for controller play, and put it together as a one-price-gets-you-everything package (originally it had IAP).

There's a nice trailer and more details here

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/01/29/badland-game-year-edition-announced-ps4-ps3-ps-vita/

Shinriji

It looks like AeternoBlade will release to the vita, in the US store at least. There is a ESRB rating and a trailer in the US.

Links_fantasy

I wish Square Enix would release their games in the west, the Chaos Rings prequel trilogy, the mana game and the Agito FF game. They might be on mobile as well but I would actually play them with buttons.

What are the odds of Tecmo Koei releasing Ar nosurge Plus in the west? Waiting off getting the game if I can end up getting it for the Vita.

Fady K

Will be here soon guys, got a new job! I have a lot of updates im working on but just wanted to drop a bomb real quick (for the fans in here):

DENGEKI BUNKO CLIMAX IS COMING TO THE VITA IN ENGLISH

Edit - retail too! But digital only in Europe

Will be here soon guys, got a new job! I have a lot of updates im working on but just wanted to drop a bomb real quick (for the fans in here):

That's good news, I've already got the Japan version so I'll probably ignore the USA version since the story is absolutely ridiculous. Glad to see more of these games are getting English releases though.

Ulme

This looks pretty cool, Badland: GOTY edition on all playstation platforms.

I've played it on iPad, you control a little flying monster and evade traps and hazards, there's a good bit of variety throughout.

They've redesigned it for controller play, and put it together as a one-price-gets-you-everything package (originally it had IAP).

There's a nice trailer and more details here

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/01/29/badland-game-year-edition-announced-ps4-ps3-ps-vita/

One more port from BlitWorks. We hope you like it when it comes out!

18-Volt

This is amazing news! More fighting games on Vita, better!

But it's also sad too. I'm gonna feel bad playing as Valkyria Chronicles characters but not actual VC3. I hope SEGA gets smarter and ports (or better, remaster) the third game to Vita.

Top Bottom