• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

Awesome update Fady :) Nihilumbra is an odd game, its too easy in the main game, then you unlock "Void" mode which cranks the difficulty up to 11 right from the get go. I really need to get back and give that mode another try.

Turnstyle

I tweeted Terry Cavanagh asking if I got a prize for being the millionth person to hassle him as to when VVVVVV was coming to Vita:

xXgJ4MG.jpg

Mr Ed

Banned
God i love this thread. Thanks Fady. It is so great to have this thread as evidence that Vita is loaded with upcoming games. Anyone who tries to be smart with 'Vita is dead' i just redirect them to this place. That 'll show em.

Unrelated, is it me or did Dungeon Hunter get pulled from the store? I am in the mood for a non-roguelike dungeon crawler. Yes, DH was mediocre.....but i still need to scratch the itch.

Takao

Banned
Unrelated, is it me or did Dungeon Hunter get pulled from the store? I am in the mood for a non-roguelike dungeon crawler. Yes, DH was mediocre.....but i still need to scratch the itch.

It's still there, for an outrageous price. I noticed it doesn't show up when you search for it on the Vita store. I'm going to guess it's another game SCEA accidentally removed. Before it was limited to PSP games, but I guess they're including Vita titles too ...

Mr Ed

Banned
It's still there, for an outrageous price. I noticed it doesn't show up when you search for it on the Vita store. I'm going to guess it's another game SCEA accidentally removed. Before it was limited to PSP games, but I guess they're including Vita titles too ...

I am from europe, and i cannot find it there. Tried the vita store and the website. Just shows the Ps3 version. I can probably find a retail version though. Its annoying though as the game is not worth a lot of effprt to get.

Logre

Neo Member
Where in the hell is Oreshika? Or at least an update or something. I've really been wanting to play that game.

Takao

Banned
Is there away to tell which upcoming games will work with Vita TV? Mainly Persona 4 Dancing All Night.

For Japanese games, you're going to have to wait until they have a product page on SCEJA's site. P4D currently doesn't.

Where in the hell is Oreshika? Or at least an update or something. I've really been wanting to play that game.

Oreshika was playable at PlayStation Experience. I fully expect that game to get a stealth launch. The first and only pieces of English media we'll get is the week before/of release.

Zhao_Yun

Oreshika was playable at PlayStation Experience. I fully expect that game to get a stealth launch. The first and only pieces of English media we'll get is the week before/of release.

Oh, I completely missed this. Good to know that it is still alive.

Maid

Banned

I hope Sony isn't that stupid.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Damn, if Oreshika gets a stealth launch I might cry. That game needs all the exposure it can get.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I think that the green stuff is for the button holding, while the purple line tells you to press 2 buttons together.

Turnstyle

I tweeted Terry Cavanagh asking if I got a prize for being the millionth person to hassle him as to when VVVVVV was coming to Vita:

xXgJ4MG.jpg

Needless to say, Nicalis never responded to my follow up tweet.

I'm starting to wonder if they even own computers. Maybe that explains the hold up.

Okay fellow Vita bros... I think I'm finally ready to take the plunge and get a 64GB card... Amazon has them for $91, any place have them for anything better?

SiDCrAzY

Okay fellow Vita bros... I think I'm finally ready to take the plunge and get a 64GB card... Amazon has them for $91, any place have them for anything better?

SuperUFO if you don't mind waiting. You can pay for faster shipping, but at that point you are better off just getting it off Amazon.

I'm starting to wonder if they even own computers. Maybe that explains the hold up.

That might certainly explain why it takes so long to get any of their games over in Europe at all. I'm still waiting on 1001 Spikes to get a Euro release...

Fady K

Great update, thanks. Looking forward to a lot of these. La Mulana EX, especially.

You are most welcome baconcow, glad you enjoyed it mate :D La Mulana Ex is weeks away at most ;D

Great update, cheers Fady!

With regard to Suikoden II, while it's now out on the EU store, currently you can't download it directly to a Vita, although you can to a PS3. Konami are aware of the issue according to their EU twitter account, and are working to resolve it. No timescale yet though.

Glad you liked it redcrayon :D! Think it was my biggest update to date! Did Konami fix that issue yet?

Awesome job Fady. There are a lot of good looking games coming.

That anime mecha game reminds me in a way to Panzer Dragoon.

Thanks for the kind words Valkyria :D! More to come God willing :) Will have a smaller update soon this time :D I don't expect much from that mech game however it would be awfully nice to have more of these games on the Vita!

Thx for those posts Fady.

I feel like whenever you post something like the above, I learn of a slew of new titles or gain interest in ones I initially passed on.

You are most welcome RelentlessRolento!! Glad you are enjoying them mate :)!

I'm glad you keep bumping into new titles of interest for you. Lovely thing about the Vita is the variety and the quantity of potential quality games coming out.

Awesome update Fady :) Nihilumbra is an odd game, its too easy in the main game, then you unlock "Void" mode which cranks the difficulty up to 11 right from the get go. I really need to get back and give that mode another try.

Thank you kindly Shadowman16 :D I like the art style in Nilihumbra; is that what you're playing now?

God i love this thread. Thanks Fady. It is so great to have this thread as evidence that Vita is loaded with upcoming games. Anyone who tries to be smart with 'Vita is dead' i just redirect them to this place. That 'll show em.

You are *most* welcome Mr Ed :D As I always say, more to come, God willing :D I'll have the next update ready before the next slew of releases hit on Tuesday/Wednesday. You may have missed an old comment of mine but when I first made last year's Vita thread I was astonished at the number of promising titles coming out for this so-called dead system. IMO the number of interesting titles dwarf that of the 3DS, which is a very neat handheld that I own and really like, however it gets away with not providing enough games which I believe it is guilty of.

If only we got Diablo III for the Vita huh! (Remote play on PS4 version ;D)

Wow, reading this thread makes we worry about how big a backlog I could build up!

You and I both animax ;D

This thread is overwhelming. So much games to keep an eye on.

I hope you enjoy the thread and the updates that come along with it every now and then ;D

I think this thread just sealed the deal for me. I'll be re-buying a Vita. I've been away for too long.

Oh man, congrats and ENJOY as there is plenty to catch up on, so much gaming goodness on that little beast. Let us know if you need any help with released games and recommendations ;D

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member

Did you tweet to @nicalis? Don't do that, tweet to @tyronerodriguez instead since he's the founder and actually works for Nicalis.

redcrayon

Glad you liked it redcrayon :D! Think it was my biggest update to date! Did Konami fix that issue yet?

Yep, all sorted now, EU vitacats can happily download Suikoden II straight to a Vita, without using that obscure accessory known as a PS3 :D

Yo
Thank you kindly Shadowman16 :D I like the art style in Nilihumbra; is that what you're playing now?

I've actually taken a break from the game before I attempt Void mode again. I'm back on DJ Max (again) working on reaching level 99 (or 100, whatever the max level is). I'm mid way through level 96 so I'm almost done. DJ Max is easily one of the best games on the system, I still keep coming back to it years later since its release.

maouvin

I think this all shows us how we still don't know enough about DAN's gameplay. Kinda worrying.

http://gematsu.com/2015/02/dengeki-...-dancing-night-new-character-gameplay-details

• Players are tasked with beating back Shadows by dancing.
  • Players will tap buttons that appear on screen in time to rhythm. (Left side of screen: Up, Left, and Down. Right side: Triangle, Circle, and X.)
  • The game features familiar twists like simultaneous button presses, long presses (seen as a pair of H’s inside a long oval), and such.
  • Players can build up combos and trigger special scenes. More information on that is coming at a later date.
  • Duets with two dancers also occur in the game, in addition to characters dancing solo.
  • The enemy icon from the Shin Megami Tensei Super Nintendo games appears at the top of screen during dances.

redcrayon

Not much vita news this week :) in light of that, I've been tucking into Suikoden now that I'm finally able to play it. Absolutely loving it, it reminds me of what I loved about JRPGs in the first place, all the bonkers humour and cool characters. Looking at a huge cast with enough decent characters to fill out at least four adventuring parties, it makes me wonder how modern jrpgs struggle to offer just six characters that I don't want to throw overboard/shoot/airlock. Maybe when they were painted in broader strokes, there was less opportunity to make them truly hateful or pander to the otaku.

WITHE1982

Once again Fady a big thumbs up from me for another amazing thread.

I've only just bought my first 64GB memory card and I think I'm looking at a second already for this year's games.

First time hearing about Salt & Sanctuary and it sounds like it could be one of the greatest Vita game ever created. A 2D souls game - I'm in like flynn.

Keep up the good work my Vita brethren.

Yep, all sorted now, EU vitacats can happily download Suikoden II straight to a Vita, without using that obscure accessory known as a PS3 :D

Good to know thanks man. I'm yet to finish the first game but I'm loving what I'm seeing so far.

mktrOOp

Banned
Man, everytime I see this thread I hug my vita and play some games on it. But why have the memory cards to be so expensive. This bothers me so much..

redcrayon

Man, everytime I see this thread I hug my vita and play some games on it. But why have the memory cards to be so expensive. This bothers me so much..
I hear you. I took a stand on memory card prices for about six months before crumbling. It was awful paying £60+ for it, but I've had so many hundreds of hours of play out of the Vita that I've come to terms with it. PS+ alone has easily saved me that kind of money last year.

redcrayon

Massive list on US PS blog of every game out this year, I've edited it down to just the Vita stuff in case anyone wants to sift through it :)

Confirmed Release Dates
Title Publisher Platform Release Date
htoL#Niq: The Firefly Diary NIS America PS Vita 2/24/2015
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart Idea Factory PS Vita 2/24/2015
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Aksys Games PS3 / PS Vita 3/10/2015
LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin Warner Bros. PS Vita 3/24/2015
Toukiden: Kiwami Koei Tecmo PS4 / PS Vita / PSP 3/31/2015
MLB 15: The Show Sony Computer Entertainment PS4 / PS3 / Vita 3/31/2015

Alone With You Benjamin Rivers Inc. PS4 / PS Vita
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer Playdek PS Vita
Assault Android Cactus Witch Beam PS4 / PS Vita
Axiom Verge Thomas Happ Games PS4 / PS Vita
Aztez Team Colorblind PS4 / PS Vita
Baboon! Relevo Videogames PS Vita
Badland: Game of the Year Edition Frogmind PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Bastion Supergiant Games PS4 / PS Vita
Bigfest Sony Computer Entertainment PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Blast ‘Em Bunnies Nnooo PS4 / PS Vita
Bodycheck Ludometrics PS Vita
Broforce Devolver Digital PS4 / PS Vita
Broken Age: The Complete Adventure Double Fine/ 3rd Party Production PS4 / PS Vita
Chroma Squad Behold Studios PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Color Guardians Fair Play Labs PS4 / PS Vita
Cosmic Star Heroine Zeboyd Games PS4 / PS Vita
Darkest Dungeon Red Hook Studios PS4 / PS Vita
Day of the Tentacle Remastered Double Fine Productions PS4 / PS Vita
Death Ray Manta Bagful of Wrong PS Vita
Death Tales Nine Tales PS Vita
Desert Ashes Nine Tales PS4 / PS Vita
Dragon Fin Soup Grimm Bros PS4 / PS3 / Vita
EarthNight Cleaversoft PS4 / PS Vita
Energy Hook Happion Laboratories PS4 / Vita
Fenix Rage Reverb TripleXP PS4 / PS Vita
Flame Over Laughing Jackal PS4 / PS Vita
forma.8 MixedBag PS4 / PS Vita
Foul Play Devolver Digital PS4 / PS Vita
GALAK-Z: The Dimensional 17-Bit PS4 / PS Vita
Gunship X Hidden Elephant PS4 / PS Vita
Hatoful Boyfriend Devolver Digital PS4 / PS Vita
Helldivers Sony Computer Entertainment PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Heroes of Loot Abstraction Games PS Vita
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Devolver Digital PS4 / PS3 / Vita
HTR+ Slot Car Simulation QUByte PS Vita
Hyper Light Drifter Heart Machine PS4 / PS Vita
Imagination is the Only Escape Nine Tales PS Vita
J-Stars Victory VS+ Bandai Namco PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Klaus La Cosa Entertainment PS4 / PS Vita
Kodoku Carnivore Studio PS4 / PS Vita
Krinkle Krusher Ilusis PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Kyn Vs. Evil PS4 / PS Vita
Legend of Raven Nicalis PS4 / PS Vita
LEGO Jurassic World Warner Bros. PS4 / PS3 / Vita
LEGO Marvel’s Avengers Warner Bros. PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Mechrunner
Metal Slug 3 SNK Playmore PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Mighty No. 9 Comcept USA PS4 / PS Vita
MilitAnt Xibalba PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Monster Bag Sony Computer Entertainment PS Vita
Moon Hunters Kitfox PS4 / PS Vita
Murasaki Mist Hollow Games PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Storm 4 Bandai Namco PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots Pocket Trap PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Not a Hero Devolver Digital PS4 / PS Vita
Nova-111: A Cosmic Voyage Funktronic Labs PS4 / Vita
Nuclear Throne Vlambeer PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Octodad: Dadliest Catch Young Horses PS Vita
Oddworld New ‘N’ Tasty Oddworld Inhabitants PS3 / PS Vita
OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood Roll7 PS4 / PS Vita
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Bandai Namco PS4 / PS3 / Vita
One Way Trip Beret Applications PS4 / PS Vita
Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy NIS America PS Vita
Oreshika Sony Computer Entertainment PS Vita
Persona 4 Dancing All Night Atlus PS Vita
Pier Solar and the Grand Architects Watermelon Co. PS Vita
Project Root Reverb TripleXP PS4 / PS Vita
Ray’s The Dead Ragtag Studio PS4 / PS Vita
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Capcom/3rd Party Production PS Vita
Salt & Sanctuary Ska Studios PS4 / PS Vita
Scram Kitty Dakko Dakko PS4 / PS Vita
Severed Drinkbox Games PS Vita
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero WayForward PS4 / PS Vita
Shu Coatsink PS4 / PS Vita
Sketchcross Spiky Fish Games PS Vita
Skullgirls Encore Lab Zero Games PS4 / PS Vita
Soft Body Bodysoft PS4 / PS Vita
Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype EastAsiaSoft PS Vita
Son of Scoregasm RC Knight PS Vita
Squares Leap GS PS Vita
Starbound Chucklefish PS4 / PS Vita
Starwhal Breakfall PS4 / PS3 / Vita
SteamWorld Heist Image & Form PS4 / PS Vita
Steins;Gate PQube PS3 / PS Vita
Super Exploding Zoo Honeyslug PS4 / PS Vita
Super Time Force Ultra Capy Games PS4 / PS Vita
Supermagical Tama Games PS3 / PS Vita
The Banner Saga Vs. Evil PS4 / PS Vita
Titan Souls Devolver Digital PS4 / PS Vita
To Leave Freaky Creations PS4 / PS Vita
Tower of Guns Grip Digital PS4 / PS3 / Vita
TowerFall: Ascension Matt Makes Games PS Vita
Ultratron Curve Digital PS4 / PS3 / Vita
Volume Mike Bithell PS4 / PS Vita

jonno394

Finished the first neptunia game over the weekend now it's on to sly cooper thieves in time. got a rather sizeable backlog of games already before all the goodness in this thread. Great device :)

Top Bottom