• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

yurinka

Hi, regarding the PS Blog list mentioned above just posted it in the other thread, hope you like it and can help with the questions:

Saw some games only appear in the American version. See them listed as US only (may be announced later for Europe, obviously):

LIST OF ANNOUNCED VITA GAMES FOR 2015 (PS blog list, Feb 2015)
Sources:
http://blog.es.playstation.com/2015/02/13/los-juegos-que-nos-llegaran-en-2015/
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/02/12/ps4-ps3-ps-vita-games-in-2015-the-big-list/#sf7420876

Available
19 games announced for Vita, of which:
11 mentioned for PS Vita only
7 mentioned also for other PS platforms
1 mentioned also for iOS/Android
3 are mentioned only in the US version of the blog
Code:
(US only) Brandish: The Dark Revenant	XSEED	PS Vita / PSP
(US only) Jungle Rumble: Freedom, Happiness, and Bananas	Disco Pixel LLC	PS Vita
(US only) Reel Fishing: Master’s Challenge	Natsume Inc.	PS Vita

With release date
6 games announced for Vita, of which:
3 mentioned for PS Vita only
3 mentioned also for other PS platforms
1 is mentioned only in the US version of the blog
Code:
(US only) htoL#Niq: The Firefly Diary	NIS America	PS Vita	2/24/2015

Release date TBA (2015)
97 games announced for Vita, of which:
22 of them mentioned for Vita Only
75 mentioned also for other PS platforms
4 are mentioned only in the US version of the blog, one already released in Spain
Code:
(US only) A Virus Named Tom	Misfits Attic, Inc.	PS Vita
(already released in some European countries) Baboon!	Relevo Videogames	PS Vita
(US only) Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax	SEGA	PS3 / PS Vita
(US only) Drifter	Celsius Game Studios	PS4 / PS Vita
(US only) Gunship X	Hidden Elephant	PS4 / PS Vita

TOTAL

• List mentions 122 announced games coming for Vita in 2015
    [*]36 of these games are mentioned for Vita only
    [*]85 of these games are mentioned also for other PS platforms
    [*]1 of these games is mentioned for iOS, Android too
    [*]8 games mentioned for Vita appear only in the US version of the list

Now I have some questions:
  • How many of these games will debut in Vita only?
  • How many of these games are PS console exclusives (can be released in PC before, at the same time or after that, not announced for other consoles)?
  • How many of these games are PS 'console debut'/'first on' (can be released in PC before, at the same time or after that. Seems pretty clear that will appear in other consoles)?
  • How many of them are portable exclusives (not released, not announced for 3DS,iOS,Android)?
  • How many of these games are multiplatform releases (debut at the same time on Vita and other consoles including non-PS ones)? *
  • How many of these games are direct ports (only counts COMPLETE versions released in other platforms BEFORE Vita release)?**
  • How many of these games are remastered versions/remakes/updates/enhaced ports (PSVita adds new features, new content, revamped visuals or other similar new stuff)?
* = At the same time I mean the same week or so, a few days away would count. I mean, not released months or years before
** = Complete means no demo, alpha versions, beta versions, early access, backer exclusive versions and similar unfinished non-commercial releases.

Gamezone

Gold Member
I was thinking about buying a Vita, but I don`t have a PS3. Is PS Now available on PS Vita at this moment?

Fady K

Yep, all sorted now, EU vitacats can happily download Suikoden II straight to a Vita, without using that obscure accessory known as a PS3 :D

That is awesome to hear redcrayon :) A definite classic! Is this your first time playing it?

I've actually taken a break from the game before I attempt Void mode again. I'm back on DJ Max (again) working on reaching level 99 (or 100, whatever the max level is). I'm mid way through level 96 so I'm almost done. DJ Max is easily one of the best games on the system, I still keep coming back to it years later since its release.

I heard an awful lot about DJMax, definitely seems like a cult classic. I'll be sure to give it a look sometime, hoping for a sale!

Speak of the devil, vita sizzle reel for spring here,

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=990293

Bit of a shame that actual new games literally get a few seconds each, barely enough to work out what is happening, while they spend half the running time showing old games on PSNow and remote play of PS4 stuff.

Unfortunate that it doesn't shed much light on many releases, but the good news is that they released a sizzle reel finally, feels like forever since they did.

Once again Fady a big thumbs up from me for another amazing thread.

I've only just bought my first 64GB memory card and I think I'm looking at a second already for this year's games.

First time hearing about Salt & Sanctuary and it sounds like it could be one of the greatest Vita game ever created. A 2D souls game - I'm in like flynn.

Keep up the good work my Vita brethren.

Good to know thanks man. I'm yet to finish the first game but I'm loving what I'm seeing so far.

Thanks for the very kind words WITHE1982 :D!! Much appreciated! Currently working on another update at the moment. 64gb....i need to get me one of those (currently using a 32gb one). Ahhh,...Salt & Sanctuary is one of the highlights of the year for me. Looks and sounds fantastic!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...rime-caper-the-swindle-confirmed-for-consoles

The Swindle, described as 'a cross between Deus Ex and Spelunky' launches on various platforms including Vita this summer.

Thank you redcrayon! I'll be adding it up. The art looks quite awesome!

Massive list on US PS blog of every game out this year, I've edited it down to just the Vita stuff in case anyone wants to sift through it :)

SWEET! I'll cross check it and make sure nothing is missing from the thread's list. Keep on being awesome redcrayon ^_^!

Finished the first neptunia game over the weekend now it's on to sly cooper thieves in time. got a rather sizeable backlog of games already before all the goodness in this thread. Great device :)

Awesome to see that you're loving it jonno :D! I want to play Sly: Thieves in Time sometime too, looks pretty beautiful on the Vita.

Is there any news on hell divers? Where the hell is that game?

Like with most Vita games, the release date got announced out of nowhere - March 4 ;D

How's Home? Anyone pick it up yet? Looking for some good horror games for the Vita but not finding much of any.

Home is a bit different, short but interesting and worth a shot at its price ;D! If you're into horror games I highly recommend getting the Silent Hill portable games (Origins is a basic but really good portable rendition of a Silent Hill game, Shattered Memories is a different take on the first game but awesome on the Vita) plus the Corpse Party games are a must (visual novel/adventure japanese-horror games). Also, be sure to check out Lone Survivor!

http://ideafintl.com/rebirth3/

Neptunia Rebirth 3 is coming to the west this summer. Awesome news.

Another localized game to be added to the list, awesome ^^ Thanks Maid ^^

Despite being listed in that blog post, Kyn and Tower of Guns aren't coming to Vita at the moment. I tweeted both the devs about them:

https://twitter.com/_Tangrin_/status/566391635639275520

https://twitter.com/blankslatejoe/status/566351239517327361

Thanks for the clarifications on these Kresnik258 :)

redcrayon

That is awesome to hear redcrayon :) A definite classic! Is this your first time playing it?
it is! I've just finished the first one and started Suikoden II a couple of days ago. Definitely finding the adventures of mercenaries Flik and Victor far more interesting than the generic adolescent protagonists, but that's what I love about the series, amongst the huge cast there are characters to appeal to everyone. The storylines are great too, the magic and eldritch power sits in the background while human armies and politics make the bulk of the decisions about who lives and dies. Being a bit of an SRPG fan, I've found the battles in Suikoden II more interesting too.

SiDCrAzY

Oh man, congrats and ENJOY as there is plenty to catch up on, so much gaming goodness on that little beast. Let us know if you need any help with released games and recommendations ;D

Thanks and this just came in. All because of this thread.

klSyK4A.jpg

Hey Fady, just want to throw some more appreciation your way for all your work in this thread. It's a real labour of love for you, I can tell, and I and many others certainly appreciate all the effort. I'm most looking forwards to Assault Android Cactus and Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty!

Fave Five Vita Games:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Rogue Legacy
Velocity 2X
Gravity Rush
WipEout 2048

Still so much to play though, thanks to PS+ I have about 100 Vita games, most of them untouched. :X

Also, this is my first post on NeoGAF. A most fitting thread for it indeed (I wasn't expecting to be able to post - I checked an old email address for the first time in over a year to find out I was activated in December 2013...oops).

Fady K

The Strength Of The SWORD ULTIMATE Kickstarter project has gone through its Vita stretch goal (of 30k), so a Vita version is scheduled for November 2015.

Oh man...this looks fantastic boingball. Glad it made it! To be added to the list in due time :D

it is! I've just finished the first one and started Suikoden II a couple of days ago. Definitely finding the adventures of mercenaries Flik and Victor far more interesting than the generic adolescent protagonists, but that's what I love about the series, amongst the huge cast there are characters to appeal to everyone. The storylines are great too, the magic and eldritch power sits in the background while human armies and politics make the bulk of the decisions about who lives and dies. Being a bit of an SRPG fan, I've found the battles in Suikoden II more interesting too.

What did you think of the first one redcrayon? Flik & Victor are among the most interesting characters. Try to recruit all 108 stars of destiny, so worth it! 2 in particular had a far stronger story than what is found in most JRPGs today, nearly 20 years later. Crazy.

Add another six games:

- 6 games planned for Vita release pending Sony approval - Grisaia Trilogy; Idol Magical Girl Chiruchiru; Fault Milestone One; World End Economica: Complete.

http://nichegamer.net/2015/02/sekai...-of-the-vn-in-the-west-localization-and-more/

Thanks a lot Shizuka!! Aiming for releasing the next big update tomorrow ^^!!

Thanks and this just came in. All because of this thread.

Oh man, CONGRATS! What have you been enjoying so far?

BIG game this, looks stunning. Another one to add tomorrow!

Hey Fady, just want to throw some more appreciation your way for all your work in this thread. It's a real labour of love for you, I can tell, and I and many others certainly appreciate all the effort. I'm most looking forwards to Assault Android Cactus and Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty!

Fave Five Vita Games:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Rogue Legacy
Velocity 2X
Gravity Rush
WipEout 2048

Still so much to play though, thanks to PS+ I have about 100 Vita games, most of them untouched. :X

Also, this is my first post on NeoGAF. A most fitting thread for it indeed (I wasn't expecting to be able to post - I checked an old email address for the first time in over a year to find out I was activated in December 2013...oops).

Thank you very, very, very much for your very kind words Dangerblade! <3 I am working on my next update for tomorrow God willing, stay tuned! I aim to cut the slack and release weekly updates instead of one huge one every 2 or 3 weeks. Oddworld New N Tasty in particular should hit in the next few months!

Thanks again for your kind words, very motivational btw! Great picks for your Vita top 5! I'm a Wipeout nut (so sad for the death of Sony Liverpool :() so I look forward to that; how is Gravity Rush? Velocity 2X, Rogue Legacy and the Binding of Isaac all seem like Vita GOTY contenders from last year based on what ive been hearing from gamers. Like you, I have so many Vita games to play through.

Honored that you had your first post here! I hope you get to revisit the thread regularly and enjoy! Crazy how you got access to NEOGAF over a year ago but found out now, welcome!!

redcrayon

What did you think of the first one redcrayon? Flik & Victor are among the most interesting characters. Try to recruit all 108 stars of destiny, so worth it! 2 in particular had a far stronger story than what is found in most JRPGs today, nearly 20 years later. Crazy.
I loved it! Thought the ending and runup to the final boss was a bit weak, with the antagonists cornered and defeated a bit too easily, but otherwise the whole journey was just great and strong throughout. An epic tale told in under 20 hours too, I like that these days :D

Thank you very, very, very much for your very kind words Dangerblade! <3 I am working on my next update for tomorrow God willing, stay tuned! I aim to cut the slack and release weekly updates instead of one huge one every 2 or 3 weeks. Oddworld New N Tasty in particular should hit in the next few months!

Thanks again for your kind words, very motivational btw! Great picks for your Vita top 5! I'm a Wipeout nut (so sad for the death of Sony Liverpool :() so I look forward to that; how is Gravity Rush? Velocity 2X, Rogue Legacy and the Binding of Isaac all seem like Vita GOTY contenders from last year based on what ive been hearing from gamers. Like you, I have so many Vita games to play through.

Honored that you had your first post here! I hope you get to revisit the thread regularly and enjoy! Crazy how you got access to NEOGAF over a year ago but found out now, welcome!!
You're most welcome! I too mourned the loss of Sony Liverpool...I can't believe the franchise seems to be dead in the water. That's incredible to me, nearly 20 years of history just left behind. Playing online WipEout HD is probably my favourite multiplayer experience ever. The Vita game is awesome for sure, I need to get back into it, but Isaac and Rogue Legacy are taking up all my Vita time right now. Gravity Rush is excellent, a brilliant adventure with a really likable main character.

I've been subscribed to this thread and the old one since it started, so I don't miss a thing :)

Shinriji

From JP Magazines this week

- Tokyo Xanadu (Falcom): Action RPG
- Ray Gigant (Bandai Namco/ Experience): DRPG
- MEIKYU NO CHIKA NI SHISU: DRPG?
- Nobunaga no Yabou: Souzou with Power-Up Kit

The JP support that refuses to go away.

redcrayon

Hmm, looks like touch based gaming, or as if I would prefer using a mouse. Really nice ambience to the locations, however.
Well, it's heading to PC as well as Vita and iOS etc, so you can always try that :)

To be honest, it looks like it's planning moves on a grid- I'd be very surprised if you couldn't use a dpad. For example, Fire Emblem and Advance Wars on DS/3DS have let you use touch/stylus for ages, but they still always let you use the dpad for more precision too.

MightyKAC

Every time I visit this thread I'm reminded that this system has more games on it than I'll probably be able to play in my entire lifetime.

autoduelist

Every time I visit this thread I'm reminded that this system has more games on it than I'll probably be able to play in my entire lifetime.

i think i already own more than i'll ever play, yet i still compulsively buy more every good sale. my psp/ps1/vita backlog can slay giants.

So basically we're getting Flame Over, Hotline Miami 2, Oreshika and Helldivers all within a week or so...

holy damn. i want them all.

Same here. I still have Tales of Hearts R sitting in the plastic on my shelf still from last November. Just haven't had the time to play it. Last month when I was in Japan I picked up that LBX game for Vita and finally got round to playing it....I'm pleasantly surprised so far and it's a shame it'll never be localised and given a chance over here.

In terms of upcoming releases, I think Vita will be amazing this year. I'm still contemplating whether or not my Vita game for this month will be Oreshika or Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. The release date of Oreshika was unexpected, and if it wasn't for the fact that Type 0 HD and Bloodborne are coming this month, I'd just get both. Oh the decisions D:

redcrayon

Same here. I still have Tales of Hearts R sitting in the plastic on my shelf still from last November. Just haven't had the time to play it. Last month when I was in Japan I picked up that LBX game for Vita and finally got round to playing it....I'm pleasantly surprised so far and it's a shame it'll never be localised and given a chance over here.

In terms of upcoming releases, I think Vita will be amazing this year. I'm still contemplating whether or not my Vita game for this month will be Oreshika or Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. The release date of Oreshika was unexpected, and if it wasn't for the fact that Type 0 HD and Bloodborne are coming this month, I'd just get both. Oh the decisions D:
I'm struggling even to get through my Ps+ backlog- I'd love to play Kick and Fennick but the release of Suikoden/Suikoden II has put my schedule back by a couple of months :D

If no more Vita games released at all, I'd have enough to see me through the rest of the year. With everything listed in this thread, I think I'm pretty much sorted for the next decade or so.

Fady K

SO SORRY for being so late guys! It has been insanely busy in the last few weeks and crazily enough SO many Vita announcements have occurred since - including the fact that the Vita is three years old already (awesome! Based on the upcoming games it will hit the 4th year looking very fresh!).

I have updated the new releases as of yesterday and bumped into a lot of previously-announced games from last year that many of us totally missed! Check out the below for more info! By the way, this isn't even half the update, plenty more in the next day or so, stay tuned, and enjoy this for now! Note that all the below have been added to the mega list in the OP, to reflect the newest releases as well as refresh the upcoming games list. Enjoy!!!

NEW RELEASES (Since the last update)

* The Firefly Diary (NIS America, Nippon Ichi / 2D Platformer)
0M2enTp.jpg

* Q*Bert Rebooted was announced a few weeks ago and is already out on the Vita! Check out the trailer. The game is a modern take on the classic that resulted from a collaboration between Gonzo Games, Sideline Amusements, Games Production Company and LOOT Entertainment.
Z1p4S1K.jpg

*Out of nowhere, Square-Enix's previously Japan-only zombie card battle RPG Deadman's Cross came out in English for the Vita and it is free to play. Here's the trailer!
16520028402_6c7e7d7601_z.jpg

FUUKRmL.jpg

*Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (Idea Factory / Strategy RPG)
uDCzBct.jpg

16406351980_e4b5a787d6_z.jpg

*Desert Ashes (Luc Bernard / Turn Based Strategy - free to play)
w8GYTzA.jpg

*Aeterno Blade (Dev by Corecell Technology / Sidescrolling game)
QrA3AMZ.jpg

*Jungle Rumble: Freedom, Happiness & Bananas (Dev - Disco Pixel / Rhythm game + RTS hybrid in which the player drums on the screen to control a tribe of monkeys)
dbrxFae.jpg

*Minutes (Dev - Red Phantom Games / Action puzzle bullet hell shooter)
yzYB6b2.jpg

NEW RELEASE DATES

*Helldivers from Arrow Games will be launching March 3rd in the NA store with the EU store to follow!
Here's the launch trailer.
z1axZty.jpg

*The beautiful JRPG Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines will finally hit Vitas in English on March 3rd as a digital download. (Confirmed to be only $20 USD in the NA region).
16387566290_c2197b9b91_z.jpg

16388683549_0f0bd80ce7_z.jpg

ahO1ZTh.jpg

*Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number will be released on March 10th/11th!
med_Hotline%20Miami%202%20-%20Screen%203.jpg

*Metal Slug 3 will be released on March 24th/25th!
fHxayWn.jpg

* Titan Souls will be launched on April 14th/15th!
Titan-Souls---Screen-2.png

* Shovel Knight will be launched on April 21st/22nd!
Mysojt1.jpg

NEW ADDITIONS

*Not sure how I missed this previously, but apparently A Virus Named Tom is coming to the Vita. It is a puzzle game from developer Misfits Attic. Check out the trailer!
QIro7WC.jpg

*Another game I missed out on adding from some time ago is Chroma Squad from Behold Studios. Here is a trailer for it.. This game has a unique premise where you manage a power rangers-like TV show by casting characters, creating equipment for them, managing the TV studio for the show and even creating setpieces for the show.
Dzw9qet.jpg

*Yet another missed game from before was HTR+ Slot Car Simulation, a top down/isometric arcadey racer a bit like Micro Machines, looks really cool, see for yourself in this trailer.
lkZY3Ui.jpg

*Imagination is the Only Escape is an educational story-driven game about the holocaust through the eyes of a child. Never knew this was hitting the Vita. Looks unique to say the least.
HnoBqM7.png

* Monsterbag is another game that I thought was scrapped for Vita, but based on a recent Sony PS Blog listing, I was wrong. Here's a trailer.
oZP9myI.png

*Can't believe I missed yet another Vita game (this system is LOADED with upcoming games haha) - Murasaki Mist is an action RPG from Hollow Games with a cell-shaded style.
NUVCeTA.jpg

* Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is a fast-paced action game that mixes up beat em up and shoot em up elements with a colorful graphical style from Pocket Trap games. Here's a beta trailer.
CeqhZ0V.jpg

* Softbody is an action puzzle game set in a musical world where two players control similar characters at the same time. The game's devs are Bodysoft. Here's the trailer.
YdBRhyD.jpg

NEW PREVIEWS

* Forma8 has received a big new preview at the official PS Blog.
16595676075_ec032c00bd_z.jpg

15975902483_c593d8d491_z.jpg

16594491781_c824b60e90_z.jpg

SALE UPDATE

Here are the top 10 top PS Vita games (digitally) in the NA region for the month of January 2015 in case you missed it!

1 Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition
2 Persona 4 Golden
3 LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
4 Ratchet & Clank Collection
5 Guacamelee!
6 Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment-
7 Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
8 RESOGUN
9 OlliOlli
10 Grim Fandango Remastered

Abdiel

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=999899

From this post, we have some updates on the Helldivers pricing (It isn't PS+)

We also know that the PS4 version of Bastion is crossbuy with the Vita version to be released later, as well as the cross buy status and pricing for several other games like Shovel Knight and Metal Slug 3. First week PS+ discounts rock!

Fady K

Some more updates all thanks to gaffers in this thread!!

RELEASE DATE UPDATES

*Thanks to GHOSTLIGHT_ROSS - We now have a release date for Flame Over - the firefighting game with rogue like elements: March 10th & 11th!
hs4lBki.png

LOCALIZATION NEWS

*Thanks to user MAID - Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation is coming out in English. The latest iteration of the RPG series from publisher Idea Factory and developers Compile Heart/Felistella is expected to arrive this summer. Check out a trailer of the Japanese version.
hyperdimensionneptuniarebirth3screenshot1.jpg

NEW GAMES

*Thanks to BOINGBALL - Strength of the Sword Ultimate is a fighting game/brawler (beat em up) hybrid from Ivent Games that is coming to the Vita thanks to its success on Kickstarter. Check out the trailer!
CKOXcKZl.jpg

*Thanks to SHIZUKA - The Grisaia Trilogy is a visual novel trilogy that will be coming to the Vita in English by sekaiproject (pending Sony approval). There is an anime adaptation of the first of the trilogy airing in Japan.
X98wozk.jpg

*Thanks to SHIZUKA again for this - Idol Magical Girl Chiruchiru &#9734; Michiru, also by sekaigames, is a visual novel adventure spin off for the Grisaia Trilogy that recently met its' Kickstarter stretch goal to hit the Vita.
rcGdaevl.jpg

NEW MEDIA

*Thanks to REDCRAYON for this - Liege received a new trailer as well as combat demonstration.
Check them out. Game is looking nice.
Liege2-700x394.jpg

More to come later on today/tomorrow! Enjoy :D!

'Vita has no games'

Wow, good stuff TC. I had no clue about alot of these games, some look really, really cool! You're gonna make me sell a kidney in order to import a 64 gb card....

VLiberty

A couple of news for you!

Scram Kitty DX
is out now in Europe
Xeodrifter Special Edition is coming to various platforms including Vita
Shadow Blade: Reload is coming to various platforms including Vita
Stealth inc 2 is 99% confirmed as the trophy list popped up for PS3,4 and Vita

Also, Unmechanical: Extended Edition is coming again to Vita, just later

Fady K

Going back and forth between Uncharted and Ys Celceta. Having a good time with Uncharted, like it more than when I played it at launch.

Uncharted - awesome! Enjoy it. One of my favorite Vita games ever, and an excellent game in its own right!

How is Ys Celceta?

I loved it! Thought the ending and runup to the final boss was a bit weak, with the antagonists cornered and defeated a bit too easily, but otherwise the whole journey was just great and strong throughout. An epic tale told in under 20 hours too, I like that these days :D

Niiiice ^^ You'll definitely like the second one even more, with a better ending for sure. There are multiple endings in the second game, check out the other endings on youtube when you beat it ;) As for the length, agreed! I am put off by some RPGs due to their insane length time! I keep wanting to play Xenoblade from time to time on my Wii, but the 100+ hour length that people keep talking about puts me off.

You're most welcome! I too mourned the loss of Sony Liverpool...I can't believe the franchise seems to be dead in the water. That's incredible to me, nearly 20 years of history just left behind. Playing online WipEout HD is probably my favourite multiplayer experience ever. The Vita game is awesome for sure, I need to get back into it, but Isaac and Rogue Legacy are taking up all my Vita time right now. Gravity Rush is excellent, a brilliant adventure with a really likable main character.

I've been subscribed to this thread and the old one since it started, so I don't miss a thing :)

Aw shucks :( I really, really want the studio to come back and the Wipeout franchise to live on. Doesn't feel right to not have new Wipeout games anymore :( Like you, Wipeout HD is possibly my favorite multiplayer experience (and racing game) ever! You got me excited further for Gravity Rush :D

http://thevitalounge.net/2015/02/23/pax-east-trailer-unsheathed-for-liege/

Awesome video preview of the combat system for upcoming SRPG Liege on TVL.

Probably in my top 5 games I'm looking forward to this year now.

Added it to the mini update above, thank you redcrayon! Game looks sweet!

From JP Magazines this week

- Tokyo Xanadu (Falcom): Action RPG
- Ray Gigant (Bandai Namco/ Experience): DRPG
- MEIKYU NO CHIKA NI SHISU: DRPG?
- Nobunaga no Yabou: Souzou with Power-Up Kit

The JP support that refuses to go away.

You rock Shinriji! Thank you. This month in particular has been awesome for Vita support from Japan and even NA/EU! Will include these games in my following update today ^^

Thanks kurahador, will add this to the next update and English upcoming games list for now!

Thought I'd let you know that Flame Over now has a release date.

It will be out 10th/11th March on Vita,

http://www.laughingjackal.co.uk/pos...e-dates-and-prices-revealed-website-goes-live

You can also watch the games designer Al play the game here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RCsloaA_6M

Ah, love the Vita release date tradition of games coming soon out of nowhere ;D

Thanks ghostlight_ross, added it to the above update :D

So basically we're getting Flame Over, Hotline Miami 2, Oreshika and Helldivers all within a week or so...

What a period it has been. Seriously week in week out the Vita gets plenty of games for the most part! We are also getting OlliOlli 2 (March 3) and Tokyo Twilight Ghosthunters (March 10) among others :D

Weclome to the club man, that is how most of us feel!! Can't believe some people still believe this system has barely any games -_-

Really looking forward to helldivers any news on the price?

Yes! Helldivers is part of the Spring Promotion in the NA PSN store - it will launch for $20 but PS+ users will get to purchase it for $18 instead, small discount I know.

i think i already own more than i'll ever play, yet i still compulsively buy more every good sale. my psp/ps1/vita backlog can slay giants.

holy damn. i want them all.

I agree with both statements!

I'm struggling even to get through my Ps+ backlog- I'd love to play Kick and Fennick but the release of Suikoden/Suikoden II has put my schedule back by a couple of months :D

If no more Vita games released at all, I'd have enough to see me through the rest of the year. With everything listed in this thread, I think I'm pretty much sorted for the next decade or so.

Heh, glad to see other games feel the same way about the insane backlogs!

Arigatou Shizuka ^^ Will be added to the next update! How is the first game btw? Is it worth it for visual novel fans or is it mainly for Blazblue fans?

'Vita has no games'

Wow, good stuff TC. I had no clue about alot of these games, some look really, really cool! You're gonna make me sell a kidney in order to import a 64 gb card....

Glad you like the thread dragonyeuw :D :D Let us know if you need any support or recommendations! More to come later. Enjoy!

A couple of news for you!

Scram Kitty DX
is out now in Europe
Xeodrifter Special Edition is coming to various platforms including Vita
Shadow Blade: Reload is coming to various platforms including Vita
Stealth inc 2 is 99% confirmed as the trophy list popped up for PS3,4 and Vita

Also, Unmechanical: Extended Edition is coming again to Vita, just later

Captain Quark! You rock. Many thanks! Will be part of the upcoming update today ^^

Gonna get Deadman's Cross and can anyone vouch for Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart? I played my fair share of SRPGs and I want to make sure it's worth the $39.99 price tag. I was looking at it last night but didn't pull the trigger.

Also the OP just has too many games that my brain and eyes just got tired after seeing 50 games. Sensory overload.

bobohoro

Great update as always Fady!

Niiiice ^^ You'll definitely like the second one even more, with a better ending for sure. There are multiple endings in the second game, check out the other endings on youtube when you beat it ;) As for the length, agreed! I am put off by some RPGs due to their insane length time! I keep wanting to play Xenoblade from time to time on my Wii, but the 100+ hour length that people keep talking about puts me off.

I can understand the time complaints, but Xenoblade is worth the investment. Just make sure to drop any completionist attitude you might have and accept all sidequests you come across, but don't feel compelled to complete them, and you'll be fine. The core game of Xenoblade Chronicles is incredibly strong, with one of the most beautiful worlds created in the medium, a strong cast of characters and a servicable battle system. Oh, and the soundtrack is one of the best of all time. It actually is one of the few games I did like to just take a stroll in, because the landscape was so captivating and together with the music made for an amazing atmosphere.

Glad you like the thread dragonyeuw :D :D Let us know if you need any support or recommendations! More to come later. Enjoy!

I'm looking for a really polished 3d platformer, visual novel, and feeling like a SRPG, Tactics Ogre/ FF Tactics style. What would you suggest?

Top Bottom