• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

Shizuka

Tokyo Ghoul gracing the Vita in a rpg format.
XX7Od5r.jpg

http://tokyoghoul.bngames.net/vita/sp/

Bandai Namco licence again. Hope they keep up the quality Which has been great as of late.

Picture me excited. It won't get localized, but it's interesting nonetheless.

TOTP: Buy Demon Gaze, an original and exclusive Vita DRPG.

Help me GAF, every second I'm not playing Helldivers, I'm thinking of it. All other games feel so empty to me now...
Buy Helldivers, you guys.

Is it really 6.6 GB? I think that's what the listing said on the PSN store.

It's around 1.8 GB on Vita and 1.9 GB on PS3 (or viceversa, can't remember, both downloads are named the same), not sure about PS4 as I don' t own one. The only reason I can think it's listed as 6.6 GB is that since it's cross buy and you get all three versions, it gives you the total (although even then that would make the PS4 version over 2.5, which seems somewhat odd as it seems identical to the PS3 one).

marcincz

Anyone of you have troubles with downloading time on PSVita? Damn I am downloading Soldner X-2 and it's so slow. This is normal situation on Vita? I haven't this problem on PS3/4.

Edit:
ok, fixed.

Labadal

Anyone of you have troubles with downloading time on PSVita? Damn I am downloading Soldner X-2 and it's so slow. This is normal situation on Vita? I haven't this problem on PS3/4.

Edit:
ok, fixed.

Vita is always slower than PS3/4 for me. Much, much slower.

I get decent download speed for my Vita (although not as good as for PS3/PS4) as long as it's connected to a power source. Otherwise, downloads will pause after a few minutes.

ultra7k

Just as a side note, does anyone know where I might be able to snag some Korean versions of Vita games?

I've tried:
ebay (don't have the one I want)
gmarket (wont' ship games internationally)

and can't really think of anywhere else. Basically looking for Sen no Kiseki in Korean...I can find SC no problem on ebay, but not FC...

Shizuka

Just as a side note, does anyone know where I might be able to snag some Korean versions of Vita games?

I've tried:
ebay (don't have the one I want)
gmarket (wont' ship games internationally)

and can't really think of anywhere else. Basically looking for Sen no Kiseki in Korean...I can find SC no problem on ebay, but not FC...

Play-Asia used to carry Korean versions of PS3 games.

ultra7k

Play-Asia used to carry Korean versions of PS3 games.

Sadly they have a really really limited selection of Korean games. Argh, I know the Vita install base isn't as high as other consoles and stuff, but man, trying to hunt down some games in Korean for the Vita is really tough.

Fady K

Another fine update. I think I might need to get another 64GB card by the end of the year.

Thank you very much Labadal :) a 64GB card would be a heck of a buy for the Vita. Hoping to get one myself.

*impatiently waits for Revelations 2 screens*

I would expect it to hit by May or something.

Two Neptunia games announced for the Vita today.

This and plenty of Vita games have been announced recently, got to step up and do today's update ;D

This looks great!

Mech and portrait art reminds me of Front Mission. I hope it gets an EU release, good price too.

Hello there redcrayon! Since this is brought over by Aksys, I bet it'll hit Europe soon too.

3 games recently released in Europe only (I believe) which don't appear in this topic. They are all developped by 8Floor and are ports of mobile games.

Medieval Defenders (Tower Defense):

IMG_1991.png

Doodle Kingdom (puzzle/endless runner)

B_1o9FkWIAAFLP5.jpg

Strike Solitaire (puzzle/card game)

strike-solitaire-2.jpg

A forth one, Panda Blair, is apparently coming soon

71qu6wvj%2BSL.png

Thank you very much for these FDC91, adding it to the next update. Love how frequently Vita games get announced these days.

Budget Euro publisher Funbox Media is jumping onboard with Vita support~

XBlaze - Code: Embryo is finally coming to Europe in June thanks to them.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1013725

XBLAZE-CODE-EMBRYO-PSVita-350x447.jpg

Space Hulk is due out in July with a physical release.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1013923

kYit2Rf.jpg

And perhaps the biggest announcement, Top Trumps Turbo is coming to Vita
http://www.funboxmedia.co.uk/top-trumps-turbo-psvita/

TopTrumps_WIP_PSVita_Packshot-350x447.jpg

Whoa, very surprising to see Space Hulk with a physical release!!

Haha Top Trumps Turbo :D Guessing it's Euro-only. U know what we need btw? A new Buzz game :(

Has anybody heard any ETAs for Bastion an Axiom Verge, from the developer's mouths or otherwise? Very excited for both and we haven't heard a thing.

And Revelations 2.

Axiom Verge hits in 2 days (NA region) and Bastion should be coming out on April 7th! All we know for Revelations 2 is that its due a few months after the PS4 version, probably around May or so.

Tokyo Ghoul gracing the Vita in a rpg format.
XX7Od5r.jpg

http://tokyoghoul.bngames.net/vita/sp/

Bandai Namco licence again. Hope they keep up the quality Which has been great as of late.

I mentioned this a few weeks ago, good to see it progressing. The anime is apparently good!

2013: Infected Wars is apparently coming next week.

It's a TPS coming from iOS, I wonder if it's any good.

Another Vita game that came out of nowhere, not that I mind ;D

Wow - I haven't visited this thread in a long while. I can't believe all the awesome-looking games coming out for the Vita!

Stay tuned for a big update later tonight :) ETA ¬ 3 hours from this post.

Fady K

Here you go guys :D!

NEW GAME ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Technically this is not a new announcement as it was announced over a month ago, but Bandai Namco and Experience (the developers of the Demon Gaze games) are bringing a "story dungeon RPG" called Ray Gigant for the Vita. The game is due in Japan this summer. Check out the trailer
hwZED9V.jpg

Ray-Gigant_02-26-15.jpg

Ray-Gigant_02-26-15_Heroes.jpg

Ray-Gigant_02-26-15_Comrades.jpg

Ray-Gigant_02-26-15_Gigants.jpg

*Speaking of dungeon RPGs, Compile Heart is developing Death Under the Labyrinth for the Vita, along with a trailer. The game is due in Japan this summer.
DutL_03-18-15.jpg

Death-Labyrinth-Infos_03-24-15.jpg

*A new visual novel is hitting Japanese Vitas by the name of ChuSingura 46+1 from developer Dramatic Create. Here's a trailer for those interested.
By7olfx.jpg

*A new idol game is hitting Japanese Vitas from developer Galat (of Magica Wars: Zanbatsu fame) in late April by the name of Project Venus . The game will be free to play as well. There's also a web comic and anime planned for it already.
AxQiBOb.jpg

Venus-Project_03-05-15_Screenshot_005.jpg

*A new adventure/RPG game called Song of Memories is hitting Japanese Vitas in Spring 2016 from FTL Entertainment.
Song-of-Mem-PSV-Ann-Init.jpg

GcizKC2.jpg

*Compile Heart announced a new action spinoff in the Hyperdimension series by the name of Extreme Dimension Tag Blanc + Neptune VS Zombie Army . Here's an off-screen video reveal. No screens yet.
Blanc-Neptune-Game-Ann-Init-Vita-600x200.jpg

*Another spinoff was announced for the Hyperdimension series by Compile Heart called Hyperdimension War Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls: Dream Fusion Special . Sega Hard Girls is a series that depicts consoles from throughout Sega’s history as goddesses.
neptunevssega_header-600x375.jpg

Axpia9g.png

*Inti-Creates (developer of Mega Man 9/10 + Azure Gunvolt games) is developing Gal Gun: Double Peace , a "love"-shooting game sequel to Gal Gun, for the Vita due this summer in Japan.
Gal-Gun-2015-PS4-PSV-Init.jpg

GG-DP_03-23-15.jpg

Gal-Gun-DP_Fami-shot_03-20-15_007.jpg

w1xSsRJ.jpg

*SEGA is developing a rhythm game which features girls from a variety of anime. The game is called Miracle Girls Festival and is expected this winter in Japan. The game uses the same engine as the Project Diva games.
Miracle-Girls-Fest_Fami-shot_03-18-15_001-600x339.jpg

Miracle-Girls-Fest_Fami-shot_03-18-15_006-600x360.jpg

*Marvelous is developing a new Vita project headlined by Senran Kagura's producer. It is a whole new media project by Marvelous which will also have a new anime called Valkyrie Drive Mermaid and a social game Valkyrie Drive Siren. As for the Vita game, it is called Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni . The game will be produced by Senran Kagura's main producer and the development team at Meteorise. The game is a 3D action game in the lines of Senran Kagura apparently.
p55O3OU.jpg

Valkyrie-Drive-Ann-Logo-Init_002-600x403.jpg

*Spike Chunsoft is working on a new Mystery Dungeon game by the name of Mystery Chronicle: I Won’t Look Back Until I Win . It is a remake of the PC game One Way Heroics. It is a roguelike RPG with turn-based movement that is due in Japan this summer.
Mystery-Chronicle_Fami-shot_03-25-15_002.jpg

Mystery-Chronicle_Fami-shot_03-25-15_003.jpg

Mystery-Chronicle_Fami-shot_03-25-15_005.jpg

Mystery-Chronicle_Fami-shot_03-25-15_001.jpg

*5pb is developing Chaos;Child for Japanese Vitas set for release on June 25 in Japan. A demo will launch for Japanese Vitas tomorrow.
Chaos-Child_2015_03-29-15_015.jpg

* Squares is an upcoming Vita puzzle game that utilize most of the Vita's features. It is like a minimalist version of the Warioware games from Nintendo.
xWevH6Z.jpg

*Desert Ashes is a free to play strategy game which released recently for the Vita. Now comes a new game, a spin off with an interesting twist, a collaboration with the known Pocket God game: Pocket God vs Desert Ashes , from Death Tales and Bolt Creative.
014288.jpg

aGZ4Q9U.jpg

LOCALIZATION UPDATES

*Aksys Games is localizing another visual novel for Vita gamers, this time the sequel to the original Xblaze, by the name of Xblaze: Lost Memories (old news btw but I forgot to add it to the list :[ ). Here's the opening movie.
XBlaze-LM-Coming-West.jpg

XBlaze-Lost-Memories_2015_02-26-15_001.jpg_600.jpg

XBlaze-Lost-Memories_2015_02-26-15_007.jpg_600.jpg

XBlaze-Lost-Memories_2015_02-26-15_004.jpg_600.jpg

XBlaze-LM-OP-Movie.jpg

*Aksys games is also bringing over the latest entry in their 2D fighter series BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend . It is an updated version of the last Blazblue fighter featuring an updated Guard Gauge system, a new stage, 2 new fighters, more scenarios and a new story mode featuring characters from the Blazblue: Remix Heart manga. The game is due this summer. Here's a trailer from the Japanese version of the game.
Chrono-Phant-Extend-Localize-Ann.jpg

BBCPE-PV1_03-06-15.jpg

Kokonoe-Story_03-26-15.jpg

*Agatsuma Entertainment is localizing Sayonara UmiharaKawase + (aka Yumi's Odd Odyssey) . It will be hitting Vitas this spring for $20/15 Euros. The game will also include the original game from way back in 1994.
Sayonara-Umihara-Kawase-Chirari-West.jpg

NEW MEDIA

*While some of you wait for a potential localization announcement for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth , here's a 7 minute gameplay trailer for you to enjoy!
DSCS-Gameplay-7-Min_03-02-15.jpg

*Here's a new trailer for Marvelous' upcoming Vita rhythm game, IA/VT Colorful , due in Japan on June 25th.
IA-VT_02-24-15.jpg

*The next big RPG from the Ys/Legend of Heroes developers Falcom, Tokyo Xanadu has a couple of new screens out for its latest character reveal. The game is due out in Japan sometime this year.
Tokyo-Xanadu-Details_03-24-15.jpg

Tokyo-Xanadu_03-26-15.jpg

*The next game in the very well selling Sword Art Online games, Sword Art Online: Lost Song has plenty of new media and some info out on it. Here are some new TV spots as well: "Seven" TV Spot, "Rain" TV Spot and the Asuna, Leafa, and Yui TV Spot. There's also a new video on movement in the game as well as a new combat trailer.
SAO-LS_02-24-15.jpg

SAOLS-Fifth-TV-Spots.jpg

SAO-LS_Dengeki-Shot_03-14-15_001-600x338.jpg

SAO-LS_Dengeki-Shot_03-14-15_011-600x338.jpg

SAO-LS_Dengeki-Shot_03-14-15_014-600x338.jpg

*There's plenty of new media for the One Piece fans for the upcoming brawler One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 . Besides a few new screens below, check out a new trailer, a 10 minute gameplay video as well a gameplay video of newly revealed character Shanks. The game will be out for English speaking gamers this summer.
OPPW3-Tashigi_03-16-18.jpg

OPPW3-PV6-Init.jpg

OPPW3_03-26-15.jpg

*PLENTY of new media incoming for Persona 4: Dancing All Night ! Here's a trailer of Rise with English subtitles!. There's plenty more yet: a trailer of Yu, a trailer of Kanami, a tutorial video, a trailer of Yosuke and a trailer of Chie.
P4D-JP-Box-Art_03-25-15-600x738.jpg

P4D-QA_02-16-15.jpg

P4D-Rise-PV_02-23-15.jpg

P4D-Yu-Narukami-PV.jpg

P4D_03-13-15.jpg

*Here's a new trailer for Koei Tecmo's upcoming action game (comes out tomorrow in NA regions!) Toukiden Kiwami . Be sure to download the demo if you want to try it!
Toukiden-Footage_03-06-15.jpg

*Sukeban Games' upcoming cyberpunk bartender action game VA-11 HALL-A will be coming out sometime this spring. Here's a new trailer from PAX East.
VA-11-HALL-A-PAX-East-2015-PV.jpg

*Here's the opening movie for Compile Heart's upcoming RPG Makai Shin Trillion from the director of Disgaea 4. It will hit Japanese Vitas on May 21.
Makai-Shin-Trillion-OP-Movie.jpg

trillion1.jpg

trillion-2.jpg

trillion3.jpg

trillion4.jpg

04_cs1w1_500x283_thumb.jpg

shinpan1_thumb.jpg

shinpan2_thumb.jpg

*A new trailer has been released for Bandai Namco's God Eater 2: Rage Burst with ENGLISH subtitles (official trailer too, there may be hope for this one coming west).
GE2-PV3-Eng_03-10-15.jpg

*Here are some new screens from Marvelous' strategy RPG Luminous Arc Infinity .
Luminous-Arc-Infinity_2015_03-11-15_001.jpg

Luminous-Arc-Infinity_2015_03-11-15_005.jpg

Luminous-Arc-Infinity_2015_03-11-15_003.jpg

*Here are new screens of NIS America's Operation Abyss: New Legacy coming out in English in early June. Here's a new trailer as well.
Op-Abyss_03-13-15.jpg

Operation-Abyss-New-Tokyo-Legacy_2015_03-13-15_002.jpg

Operation-Abyss-New-Tokyo-Legacy_2015_03-13-15_006.jpg

Operation-Abyss-New-Tokyo-Legacy_2015_03-13-15_009.jpg

Operation-Abyss-New-Tokyo-Legacy_2015_03-13-15_011.jpg

Operation-Abyss-New-Tokyo-Legacy_2015_03-13-15_007.jpg

*Here are some new screens of Hyperdimension Neptunia U .
Hyperdimension-Neptunia-U-Action-Unleashed_2015_03-17-15_003.jpg

Hyperdimension-Neptunia-U-Action-Unleashed_2015_03-17-15_002.jpg

Hyperdimension-Neptunia-U-Action-Unleashed_2015_03-17-15_008.jpg

*Some new media incoming for Senran Kagura: Estival Versus . The game came out in Japan a few days ago. Chances are it will hit the west too, thanks to the list of trophies popping up in English on PSN Profiles.Here's a new trailer for it. Want more? Here's a 25 minute gameplay video. Ayane from the Dead or Alive series will be one of likely many DLC characters available.
SKEV-Chara-Collab-DLC_03-26-15_001-600x638.jpg

SKEV-PV2_03-16-15.jpg

* Shiren the Wanderer 5 Plus will be released in Japan on June 4. Here's a new trailer.
Shiren-5-Plus-Dated-JP.jpg

Shiren-5-Plus-Teaser-PV.jpg

*Here are some first screens for Tokyo Ghoul Masquerader , the adventure RPG that is based on an anime.
Jraf2Jf.jpg

TG-Masquerader_03-27-15_001.jpg

TG-Masquerader_03-27-15_003.jpg

TG-Masquerader_03-27-15_002.jpg

*Here's a new trailer for Higurashi When They Cry , out now in Japan.

*Here are new screens from the Mega Man-inspired Mighty No. 9
007.png

008.png

009.png

*Here are new screens for the awesome looking sci-fi RPG from Zeboyd Games Cosmic Star Heroine
casdf_thumb.jpg

asdasdfasd_thumb.jpg

cc_thumb1.jpg

cosm_thumb.jpg

cs_thumb.jpg

st_thumb.jpg

*Here's a trailer for Lego Jurassic World [/B] coming out this June. Despite the title, it will span all four Jurassic Park movies.
Vxt5SPl.png

RELEASE DATE UPDATES

* The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Evolution will be arriving for Japanese Vitas on June 11. A special edition is also planned. Those with Japanese Vitas can also download the demo for the game, out now.
TiTS-Evolution-Dated-JP.jpg

*Double Fine's beautiful and pure adventure game Broken Age (both acts 1 and 2) will be hitting the Vita on April 28. Make sure to try out their latest effort on the Vita, the absolutely incredible Grim Fandango Remastered.
Broken-Age-Dated-PS4-PSV.jpg

16920658642_8d1bbf2a31_z.jpg

16921940845_3a38bce37c_z.jpg

* Monsterbag will be hitting Vitas real soon - April 7th.Check out the launch trailer!
16286745714_1cb5625250_z.jpg

oZP9myI.png

* Project Root will be released on April 28. The free-roaming shooter from developer OPQAM will be cross-buy with the PS4 version.
16927131162_ced74929d0_z.jpg

SPECIAL EDITIONS

*Gamers in the UK can get a hold of a special edition for Steins;Gate . It is exclusive to Rice Digital and is known as the "El Psy Kongroo Edition". Pre-order here. The £49.99 will include a limited edition game box, a premium 126-page artbook, a double pin, a metal upa replica and a badge set plus metal upa presentation box. The game is expected sometime in May, according to Rice Digital's listing.
Steins-Gate-UK-Special-Ed-Ann.jpg

(2CS) COMING SOON!

Toukiden Kiwami
W77sf8S.jpg

Run Sackboy Run
CptZoSp.jpg

MLB 15 the Show
GcLymHi.jpg

Doodle Kingdom
fGb3hxhm.jpg

Monsterbag
oZP9myI.png

(3NA) NEW ATTRACTIONS

Metal Slug 3
fHxayWn.jpg

Lego Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin
sMAgeZh.png

Damascus Gear: Operation Tokyo
0TsmAa3l.jpg

2013: Infected Wars
0T5SdKFm.jpg

Soldner X2: Final Prototype
QEek02D.jpg

Tennis in the Face
WyrvfuBm.jpg

18-Volt

Wow, so many JRPG's and I want them all!

It's been ages since last time I played a non grindun quality SRPG. I really need Luminous Arc Inifinity. I hope XSEED considers a localization.

Makai Shin Trillion, Tokyo Xanadu and Ray Gigant are other games I want localized. I really dig Trillion's Disgaea-esque artstyle, and it's coming from Disagea guys that means day one if localized. I hope IFI doesn't skip this.

Ray Gigant looks like another amazing DRPG from Experience but being published by NamcoBandai makes things worse. They're not as good as small guys like Aksys or XSEED when it comes to localization.

Kantai Collection Kai has a confirmed release date in Japan: August 27th.

Yeah, this too. Pleaaase, NISA!

Fady K

Fandy you should open your very own page. All this work and info should grant you many visits.

Thanks as always.

Thanks a lot as always Valkyria :D At the moment it's definitely a pleasure providing you guys with all these updates. I hope you enjoy them!

Kantai Collection Kai has a confirmed release date in Japan: August 27th (physical/digital).

HWi5Byc.jpg

The Limited Edition version of the game comes with SD (super-deformed) models of Kitakami and Ooi, and a pouch:

Screens:

Thanks for sharing thePeoplesBureau! The game has pretty nice art!

Wow, that is a jaw-droppingly comprehensive update. So many weird and wonderful games coming out of Japan, it hurts to know that a lot of them will never make it to the localisation process.

Some of them will though, so that's good.

Fady K

Wow, that is a jaw-droppingly comprehensive update. So many weird and wonderful games coming out of Japan, it hurts to know that a lot of them will never make it to the localisation process.

Some of them will though, so that's good.

Vita - The Dead device that keeps on giving.

Amazing update

You guys are lovely and friendly, your feedback humbles me. I'm happy to do this for gaffers such as yourselves.

jonno394

You guys are lovely and friendly, your feedback humbles me. I'm happy to do this for gaffers such as yourselves.

I've said it before, you and this thread are one, if not the main reason I rebought a Vita, and it has been my best purchase of the last year or so.

I eagerly look forward to the new updates and am grateful we have someone as dedicated as yourself :)

Faustek

PSA: Söldner-X 2 is really great. Was expecting that due to the Vita's small screen it might be a hassle but man does it work well.

For the updates.....so many RPGs. So many that interest me as well.

Whoa, massive update. Thanks again, Fady!

Run Sackboy Run is finally coming to Vita this week eh? Just in time for... LBP3 to be found in the discount bomba bins. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think it was a 'maybe' situation before, but Starlight Tactics is now officially Vita-bound. The dev shared some work in progress photos on Facebook.

Also Kantai Collection is currently dominating the Vita pre-order section on Amazon.jp~

Fady K

Wow, so many JRPG's and I want them all!

It's been ages since last time I played a non grindun quality SRPG. I really need Luminous Arc Inifinity. I hope XSEED considers a localization.

Makai Shin Trillion, Tokyo Xanadu and Ray Gigant are other games I want localized. I really dig Trillion's Disgaea-esque artstyle, and it's coming from Disagea guys that means day one if localized. I hope IFI doesn't skip this.

Ray Gigant looks like another amazing DRPG from Experience but being published by NamcoBandai makes things worse. They're not as good as small guys like Aksys or XSEED when it comes to localization.

Yeah, this too. Pleaaase, NISA!

Never thought i'd see such a constant stream of announcements for the Vita. This year sure is looking just as good if not better :D If even Criminal Girls can get localized, I don't see why the majority of the others wouldn't be. Here's hoping!

I've said it before, you and this thread are one, if not the main reason I rebought a Vita, and it has been my best purchase of the last year or so.

I eagerly look forward to the new updates and am grateful we have someone as dedicated as yourself :)

I'm honored and humbled. Really glad to see you enjoying the thread! I hope to provide more updates at a more frequent level. Thank you again for your kind words, such kindness motivates me to keep going in this thread :D

PSA: Söldner-X 2 is really great. Was expecting that due to the Vita's small screen it might be a hassle but man does it work well.

For the updates.....so many RPGs. So many that interest me as well.

Yes! Finished it on the PS3 myself and loved it. One of the better shmups from last gen, underrated too.

Whoa, massive update. Thanks again, Fady!

Run Sackboy Run is finally coming to Vita this week eh? Just in time for... LBP3 to be found in the discount bomba bins. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think it was a 'maybe' situation before, but Starlight Tactics is now officially Vita-bound. The dev shared some work in progress photos on Facebook.

Also Kantai Collection is currently dominating the Vita pre-order section on Amazon.jp~

You are most welcome Infernal :D I'll be working on a quicker update next time :]

As an LBP fan it's good to *finally* see the Vita version of Run Sackboy Run surface after it came out quite some time ago on Android devices >_<

Starlight Tactics being official is welcoming news! I'll be adding it up. Wow, good for Kantai Collection. Didn't expect it to be as anticipated by the gamers in Japan as it is.

What have you been playing by the way?

So still no word yet on a release date for Cosmic Star Heroine?

That's probably my most anticipated Vita game.

Cosmic Star Heroine sure looks good! Looks like a lost gem from the Sega Genesis/Super Nintendo era. I'd expect it this year at the very least.

TaroYamada

Is there a thread that lists notable Vita games released thus far? I bought one of these used to take advantage of my free PS+ games, Duke Nukem 3D and remote play and would like to see more of the library than the obvious Persona 4, Uncharted, etc. without having to look particularly hard for them.

Is there a thread that lists notable Vita games released thus far? I bought one of these used to take advantage of my free PS+ games, Duke Nukem 3D and remote play and would like to see more of the library than the obvious Persona 4, Uncharted, etc. without having to look particularly hard for them.

If you like story-oriented games, Danganronpa is a go.

Virtue's Last Reward as well, but you must play its prequel 999 before that one.

VLiberty

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=775790

I don't think it's updated though. When did you make a PS+ subscriptions? Based on that, we could suggest you which games you should play among the ones you already own

Oh and for general Vita talk there's this thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1001447&page=43

Faustek

Considering that it even managed to move WinRT tablets...it doesn't surprise me ^^

Yes! Finished it on the PS3 myself and loved it. One of the better shmups from last gen, underrated too.

Underrated indeed. Didn't even notice it tbh. Saw something on the Ps blog and thought, why not? I like SHMUPS and man did I like it ^^

And as always, Great work Fady ^^

Gothos

Was browsing net and found a great offer for Vita here in Poland. ~150$ for brand new OLED model in the Sports and Racing pack with 16GB memory. Grabbed the last unit! :D Now, I just need Persona 4 Goldn to tide me over until Witcher 3 and this thread already makes me happy :)

BTW, are there any PSV exclusive RPGs heading to Europe this year?

eFKac

Was browsing net and found a great offer for Vita here in Poland. ~150$ for brand new OLED model in the Sports and Racing pack with 16GB memory. Grabbed the last unit! :D Now, I just need Persona 4 Goldn to tide me over until Witcher 3 and this thread already makes me happy :)

BTW, are there any PSV exclusive RPGs heading to Europe this year?

Could you tell where?

Just bought a Playstation TV yesterday (Saturn sale), so probably won't jump on, but I'm looking for deals for a long time and it doesn't seem to drop below 799PLN since like Holiday 2013.

Edit. Ohh god damn, reread it and you got the last unit, still tell if you can, maybe they're have other deals on Vitas.

Has anybody heard any ETAs for Bastion an Axiom Verge, from the developer's mouths or otherwise? Very excited for both and we haven't heard a thing.

And Revelations 2.

Axiom Verge hits in 2 days (NA region) and Bastion should be coming out on April 7th! All we know for Revelations 2 is that its due a few months after the PS4 version, probably around May or so.

Unfortunately, those dates for Axiom Verge and Bastion are only for the PS4 editions. The Vita versions are at unknown later dates, it seems.

I just really hope the later Vita release of Revelations 2 is because it's also getting the port of Revelations 1.

Takao

Banned
Anyone know an eta for sword art online usa release date?

Also that one piece warriors game is that considered missou?

Sword Art Online: Lost Song hasn't been announced for a western release ... yet. The game is getting an English translation in Asia so it's just a matter of time.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 is a part of the Dynasty Warriors/Musou series. It's made by the same development studio and is sold under the Musou branding in Japan.

Gothos

Could you tell where?

Just bought a Playstation TV yesterday (Saturn sale), so probably won't jump on, but I'm looking for deals for a long time and it doesn't seem to drop below 799PLN since like Holiday 2013.

Edit. Ohh god damn, reread it and you got the last unit, still tell if you can, maybe they're have other deals on Vitas.

Actually, I think the offer is still up. Check PM.

Sword Art Online: Lost Song hasn't been announced for a western release ... yet. The game is getting an English translation in Asia so it's just a matter of time.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 is a part of the Dynasty Warriors/Musou series. It's made by the same development studio and is sold under the Musou branding in Japan.

The Wikipedia page says may 2015 for sao. Hopefully its accurate

Top Bottom