• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

Faustek

Holy cow @ the number of games still coming for this system, as niche as some of them may be. No doubt this system will be fondly remembered and pretty big in the collectors market in the future.

People had for seen the future and the future spells Dreamcast. Which I'm OK with, I loved the Dreamcast.

CamHostage

I think there's a bit of confusion here. The Vita version of this game hasn't even released yet - I think it's coming out in a week in Japan. So there's still a decent chance of us seeing it in the west eventually.

Doh... If I had only watched to the end of the trailer I linked, I'd see the Vita Japanese release date of May 29th. So, I'll hold out for hope...

(I mostly wanted to share the trailer because strategy looked cool on a portable.)

Was there some confirmation that we're getting Land of No Light? I didn't see anything. Anyone know how it plays?

Yes, and it's already listed on all three PS platforms for purchase through the Gust store. Releases August 27 JPN.

Holy cow @ the number of games still coming for this system, as niche as some of them may be. No doubt this system will be fondly remembered and pretty big in the collectors market in the future.

And I'm finding it kind of crazy, after going on a buying spree recently since I got a 64GB card, that it has a reputation for being a bad port machine, when most of the games I've come across have been surprisingly solid on it. Disney Infinity Vita broke the illusion (there are sequences that run fine and look great, others that chug and get smeared with blur,) but I'm playing things like the Dead Nation port and thinking, "I know I'm supposed to think less of this version for some reason, but lemme finish it and then you can tell me what's wrong with it, because I'm having a great time." When it goes bad, it goes tragically bad (and overall, loadtimes off the card are pathetic, even if Sleep mode makes for sweet gaming any time,) but I've come across more success stories than failures recently.

Circinus

Undoubtedly I think. :)

Yep, lots of PS Vita games out there. I have my PS Vita for almost 1 year, and I've barely scratched the surface in terms of games, but I have used it mostly casually so far though. (I mean, I'm not playing hours on it every day)

Gamestop lists Tetris Ultimate for a June 2nd release: http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/tetris-ultimate/121833

Amazon's got it listed for the same date now too. Updated box art as well.

81WNyRO1o%2BL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XVJ3NM4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I'm kinda optimistic about how it'll run on the Vita, considering it was delayed for about seven months.

redcrayon

The story begins when the “Bra of Everlasting Darkness” and “Panties of Hope” are stolen, and a “Dimensional Chasm” appears in the skies. The world starts rising, pulling itself towards the rift. The protagonist is a “lucky lecher” named Zennox. Then there’s Otton, a panty hunter.

Whereas in Genkai Tokki: Moero Chronicle, players were on a journey searching for panties, in Moero Crystal, you’re looking for bras. The game’s “build up, release, and insert” battle system features a new “Insert” command. You can also ‘reprimand’ two Monster Girls via the new “Double Scratch” system. Fifty Monster Girls from the previous game will appear, as well as 30 additional. Monster Girl-specific endings have also been added.

Er, yeah, I might give that one a miss. It'll be added to the list of banned games here soon enough.

jzbluz

I kinda wish IF would do a pervy game for their female audience, just to see how it would feel.

Edit: Oh, right, I forgot about Klap.

redcrayon

Anyone else interested in Octodad this week? I really like the look of it's mapcap humour, it'll be nice to play something a bit different from my endless adventuring with swords and monsters etc!

LOOT Interactive has announced three games for Vita, all due out later this year.

Whispering Willows
"Developed by NightLight Interactive, this beautiful 2D adventure game tells a horror-themed tale from the perspective of a female protagonist with hand-painted artwork and a haunting soundtrack"

Back to Bed
"Developed by Bedtime Digital Games, this whimsical puzzle game tasks players with guiding a sleepwalker safely home through a surreal dream world inspired by the artwork of M.C. Escher, Salvador Dali and René Magritte"

Velocibox
"Developed by Shawn Beck Games, this unforgivingly tough endless runner game challenges players to safely guide a speeding box through an increasingly diabolical obstacle course"

Also Bandai Namco's confirmed a localisation + retail release for Sword Art Online: Lost Song in the West.

CGA2D-lUIAATqIL.jpg

This might be a good place to ask:
Does anyone know if the "Hotline Miami Collected Edition" for Japan has both games on a cart or on download vouchers? amiami mentions HM2 will be a download code but I can't find any other places that have information. Just look at this beauty

Does anyone know if the "Hotline Miami Collected Edition" for Japan has both games on a cart or on download vouchers? amiami mentions HM2 will be a download code but I can't find any other places that have information. Just look at this beauty

Yep, the Amazon listing mentions HM2 being a download code too. So you only get the first game on the actual cart. PS4 version's the same situation. Really bizarre. =\

Faustek

At least you can download Hotline Miami 2 on the PS4 without much of a hassle. Unlike the Vita.

Huh?
I clickity, I check for belly button snakes, it's ready and then I played the game. Is there something else they have to do in Japan?

The game comes with a JP PSN code which you can't use on a Vita connected to a western one without formatting, which would be the case if I bought it.

Ah my bad. I did not get that :) for some reason I assumed you where on the same region. My bad.

Huh?
I clickity, I check for belly button snakes, it's ready and then I played the game. Is there something else they have to do in Japan?

The game comes with a JP PSN code which you can't use on a Vita connected to a western one without formatting, which would be the case if I bought it.

BTA

I'll definitely be researching this one.

It's apparently already been out on other platforms for about a year, so you should be able to find some reviews. I personally didn't know it existed till about a week ago and was going to pick it up during the next Steam sale since it seemed so interesting, but with it coming out on Vita this summer I guess I'll just buy it there Day 1.

Shizuka

Yep, the Amazon listing mentions HM2 being a download code too. So you only get the first game on the actual cart. PS4 version's the same situation. Really bizarre. =\

I don't want it if one of the games will be a download code. They're both able to fit a single cartridge without any compromise.

Novocaine

Amazon's got it listed for the same date now too. Updated box art as well.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XVJ3NM4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I'm kinda optimistic about how it'll run on the Vita, considering it was delayed for about seven months.

Eh. Considering the PS4 version is still fucked (the same freezing problems it had on release) I wouldn't expect too much.

I threw a pre-order down on Play-Asia for this because I thought they would both be on the cart, Otherwise what's the point of even releasing it?

HLM2 got RC here so this was going to be my way to play it on the Vita.

Oh well it will look nice on my shelf I guess.

LOOT Interactive has announced three games for Vita, all due out later this year.

Also Bandai Namco's confirmed a localisation + retail release for Sword Art Online: Lost Song in the West.

CGA2D-lUIAATqIL.jpg

The LOOT games look uh-mazing, and I'm really glad I waited on Lost Song, in the off chance that it would get at least an EU physical release.

I guess the devs aren't skilled or compelled enough to make a toggle and menu ala all the HD collections (and collections in general) over the years.

Lame, but if even one of them gets an actual cart, I'm obligated to buy. Shame to pay so much of a mark up on an import and on the inclusion of an unwanted piece of paper.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Back to Bed[/b]
"Developed by Bedtime Digital Games, this whimsical puzzle game tasks players with guiding a sleepwalker safely home through a surreal dream world inspired by the artwork of M.C. Escher, Salvador Dali and René Magritte"

The perspective and levels remind me of Captain Toad Treasure Tracker on Wii U. I love that game! I think this one is a definite buy :)

18-Volt

XSEED is localizing two Vita titles for later this year: Corpse Party Blood Drive and Earth Defense Force 2.

I think there will be more surprises on E3 week. I'm sure Estival Versus and Trails in Cold Steel will be there too.

I expect Tokyo Xanadu, Luminous Arc Infinity and Metropolis Defenders to be 2016 titles.

VLiberty

The loot games and ESJ all look good, I'll look forward to those.

Also, those 2K iOS ports now look definitely legit. Let's hope they won't stop at Civ and Xcom, I need Bioshock 1

Top Bottom