• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

Ryne

Got my vita delivered to me today, time to get started on some games.

What are some good themes for this? The default is all kinds of ugly.

Steel

Banned
Got my vita delivered to me today, time to get started on some games.

What are some good themes for this? The default is all kinds of ugly.

Could always go with custom wallpapers. It's my preference. Changing the system music and icons can only be done with themes though, so I'd suggest crystal like the guy above me.

redcrayon

Fantastic. L2 and R2 can be an issue for some titles, but they play and look great. My favourite way to replay old JRPGs thanks to suspend/resume.
Yeah, be careful as the Vita will sometimes map L2 and R2 to the rear touchscreen. This drove me nuts in Front Mission 3 where it cycles through characters, until I worked out why!

I love PSOne games on the Vita though. FM3, Suikoden, Suikoden II and Alundra are my favourites so far. FM3 in particular looks really murky on a big screen these days, but the Vita has given a new lease of life to one of my favourites.

MrNineties

Pretty pumped so many great titles are still coming!

I have recently fallen down the VIta rabbit-hole again after a long hiatus and several sell it buy it again decisions. I have only an 8GB currently and with E3 right around the corner what do you all think of buying a 64 now or waiting until after E3 to see if they bring it state-side, reduce price, etc?

Pretty pumped so many great titles are still coming!

I have recently fallen down the VIta rabbit-hole again after a long hiatus and several sell it buy it again decisions. I have only an 8GB currently and with E3 right around the corner what do you all think of buying a 64 now or waiting until after E3 to see if they bring it state-side, reduce price, etc?

Don't hold your breath, go for a 64GB card if you want to.

Faustek

Remember 18 months ago as I was in Swedish Game, Sue me I wanted an artbook only they had, and this girl at the counter said that Vita was going to get a 128GB memcard as well as the 64GB one soon here in the west. I stopped waiting after two months.

Danneee

Got my Vita today and went to the EU psn store to download Söldner-X 2 bit lo and behold it's nowhere to be found (neither on the Vita nor the web store). Only the expansion shows up but it doesn't allow me to download even that.
Antony who knows what's up with this?

Takao

Banned
Got my Vita today and went to the EU psn store to download Söldner-X 2 bit lo and behold it's nowhere to be found (neither on the Vita nor the web store). Only the expansion shows up but it doesn't allow me to download even that.
Antony who knows what's up with this?

Tell East Asia Soft on Twitter. They'll probably sort it out.

autoduelist

Fantastic. L2 and R2 can be an issue for some titles, but they play and look great. My favourite way to replay old JRPGs thanks to suspend/resume.

Agreed, it's awesome.

Everything can be remapped, too.

It's the only way I play PS1/PSP games anymore, it's so good for them.

cj_iwakura

Unfortunately, most translated galge are only on PC.

The only exceptions I know of are RPG hybrids like Sakura Wars V and Thousand Arms, but given their lukewarm reception(and how conversely pleasant otome reception has been), it's little surprise the opposite side of the coin isn't getting any attention.

Olengie

Sorry, overlooked the Digital Only part. :p

Isn't the idea that that should change? These otome games are being newly translated, no reason why a galge can't be.

Exactly. If Otome Games can get localized here, galge games shouldnt be too far fetched. Tbh, Im more surprised with the pleasant reception of Otome games here.

I finally caved and bought a 64gb memory card, DAMN YOU VITAAAAA.

How good is PS Plus when it comes to moving around save files? I got a Vita TV too and I have an extra 16gb memory so I'm using it for that, can I just move around save files easily?

I finally caved and bought a 64gb memory card, DAMN YOU VITAAAAA.

How good is PS Plus when it comes to moving around save files? I got a Vita TV too and I have an extra 16gb memory so I'm using it for that, can I just move around save files easily?
It is very easy to move your saves using the cloud.

Miko Gakkou Monogatari: Kaede Episode (English)
uizdKAB.png

So hey, this game which has been on the 'coming soon' list forever actually launched today! It's a PlayStation Mobile release. I think it'll be on Steam and iOS soon too.

Old trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm4RGMyEwM4

Novocaine

Doorbell rang today, postman with Steins;Gate at the door. Super excited. 20 mins later another postman arrived with Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth. Pretty good day.

incpdo

Did I miss some page or something? Nobody cares for the new djmax's team game? It is an exclusive for the console and it is retail too. So I think this guys deserve some credit

Hey guys after months and months of not taking the plunge to buy a 64 gb card, ive decided to finally do it so i can play all the great games i have stored up. where's the best place to buy them? Any recommendations?

Nere

Hey guys after months and months of not taking the plunge to buy a 64 gb card, ive decided to finally do it so i can play all the great games i have stored up. where's the best place to buy them? Any recommendations?

I bought it from Nippon-Yasan the price was really good and it was delivered fast within a week with no issues whatsoever, I was really pleased.

Top Bottom