• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

redcrayon

Game of Thrones was the only one that Telltale never announced for the Vita up until now.
They announced it last year, it just didn't have a release date due to the episodes not heading for Vita individually, so nobody reported on it.

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2014/05/14/game-of-thrones-a-telltale-games-series-release-date.htm

• Tuesday, December 2 – PC/Mac worldwide, PlayStation 3 & 4 in North America. (PS3 versions may get delayed until December 9)
• Wednesday, December 3 – Xbox 360 & Xbox One worldwide, PlayStation 3 & 4 in Europe.
• Thursday, December 4 – Apple iOS devices worldwide.
• Near-Future – PS Vita & other Mobile versions will be confirmed later.

Based on the critically-acclaimed and Emmy Award-winning epic drama Game of Thrones; The multi-year, multi-title partnership between Telltale and HBO Global Licensing is targeted to premiere digitally in 2014 with an episodic game series for home consoles, PC/Mac, and mobile devices. Specific platform details are yet to be announced, but the console launch will at the very least include: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita, much like Telltale’s other current episodic series. (But hopefully Xbox One, PlayStation 4 & Wii U as well.)

Read more: http://www.videogamesblogger.com/20...e-games-series-release-date.htm#ixzz3dRIk1sRG
Follow us: @videogamesblog on Twitter | videogamesblogger on Facebook

redcrayon

Weird, is that the only website that mentioned a Vita release?
I dimly remember seeing it elsewhere as I think I then mentioned it in various Vita threads, but you could be right!

Hell, it's not like thy are going out of their way to promote it now, as Telltale haven't spoken about it and Sony NZ only put the logo on screen for a quarter of a second :D

Darkest Dungeon is going to be cool, that and Salt and Sanctuary I'm keeping an eye out for.

I'm hoping for Anime Expo in a few weeks to be the icing on the cake for this year for me. Even if E3 was a Vitadisappointment (although I had absolutely no expectations and we got World of Final Fantasy, so personally that was better than I was expecting!), XSEED delivered over the past few weeks and the start of the year has been good for me with plenty of localizations to fill it out.

Aksys & NISA usually go right? Maybe IFI will go too.

At the moment I'm gunning for Ukiyo no Roushi and Fuuraiki 3 (although I think neither really have a shot of coming across). Makai Shin Trillion from IFI seems a legitimate expectation though.

Shizuka

Umineko Vita with English subs, I assume.

GarYtWd.gif

incpdo

For what?
For a better coverage of what's coming to Vita. Gamescon might not have a Vita conference or something but it was a great show with lots and lots of indie games that you could try on the sony's booth It was a better sight of what's coming and probably will be the same this year. E3 was never a Vita show. In fact there was never a real Vita conference so that's why I would expect something from gamescon. I see like a really good sign that world of final fantasy is coming to Vita. If this manages to come out as a retail release too will be great but to know the square enix support didn't end yet for Vita is something great and deserves attention. If this game sells I expect ffxii hd on Vita too. It would be great if the Vita gets some love not only in gamescon but in tgs too . and I bet this time tgs will show some love , maybe not in the conference but in the third parties that still investing in the console. I can dream but right now Vita has a better situation with a market in Japan that keeps her alive.

Think of the Vita as the console of the people now. Little companies will take care of it, and push for stuff. Don't expect to see anything at any Sony event. Now they are gonna be pushing Morpheus more than anything.

incpdo

I just want my

Bloodstained
Mighty n9
Night cry
Skull girls 2nd encore
Re revelations 2
Danganronpa ae
Persona dance all night
All in one memory so I bought a 64 Gb card for those and many many more games I am waiting for.

Cotrip

It's a shame that Death's Gambit and Eitr won't come to Vita. These games would fit so well on it. :/

Hope this is not a tendency, my Vita needs that indie fix.

I think Teleglitch would be perfect for the Vita, it even has controller support on PC and it is the game you look at and say "mmmhmm, that's a perfect game for the Vita alright."

redcrayon

Pocket Gamer identified all the games in that sizzle reel. I think we've heard of virtually all of them before, but just thought I'd paste it here anyway.

The video highlights 14 upcoming games, like so:
Severed
Persona: Dancing All Night
Forma.8
Gunship X
Blazblue Chrono Phantasma EXTEND
Pocket God vs. Desert Ashes
Xeodrifter
Lost Dimensions
Superbeat: Xonic
Mighty No. 9
J-Stars Victory VS+
Saturday Morning RPG
Roundabout
Super Time Force Ultra

And it shows off 37 more games, as logos that fly towards the screen, bombarding your eyeballs with upcoming games.
Amnesia: Memories
Volume
LEGO: Avengers
Minecraft Story Mode
Corpse Party: Blood Drive
Drifter
Earth Defence Force 2
SteamWorld Heist
Game of Thrones
Tales from the Borderlands
LEGO Jurassic World
Day of the Tentacle
Samurai Warriors 4-II
Crossing Souls
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation
Cosmic Star Heroine
Ar nosurge Plus
Death Tales
Ray's The Dead
Heroes of Loot
Darkest Dungeon
Nuclear Throne
Ronin
Starlit Adventures
Squares
Oddworld New and Tasty
Heart Forth, Alicia
Kitten Squad
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess
Skullgirls 2nd Encore
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
Hatoful Boyfriend
Y2K
The Legend of Heroes: Tales of Cold Steel
Chromophore
One Way Trip
Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
It seems the Vita version of Galak-Z is not really a sure thing anymore. It's not mentioned in any E3 material and questions about it are ignored on twitter. There was an interview about it that basically said "maybe later"
Sounds like the same sequence of events that occurred with Zone of the Enders HD Vita, minus the "maybe later" part.

Fady K

What's happening Vitabros and Vitasisters (wonder if there are any in this thread). You guys have been missed. I'll skim through the thread later on today and make any additions that were missed for you guys.

God Eater Resurrection is coming to Vita (and PS4) as well.

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/god-eater-resurrection-announced

It's an updated version of the first GE:RB.

As I said in the PSN Thread, I cannot wait. The stars are aligning people. I can feel it.

Cool. It's from the writer of Zero Escape, and it shows in the story twists. Hope it comes over.

Surprisingly enough knowing the writer's pedigree, I couldn't sit past the first couple of episodes. I heard AnimeGAF rave about it after like episode 5 for a bit, and then the hype died down again.

Surprisingly enough knowing the writer's pedigree, I couldn't sit past the first couple of episodes. I heard AnimeGAF rave about it after like episode 5 for a bit, and then the hype died down again.

The first 3 or so episodes are indeed bad, but it does get better. Most uninteresting Uchikoshi work in my opinion, though.

incpdo

What's happening Vitabros and Vitasisters (wonder if there are any in this thread). You guys have been missed. I'll skim through the thread later on today and make any additions that were missed for you guys.
Hey man 'sup ? Your updates are missed here but the thread is breathing new games every week. Praise the vitaaa!!! Too much . yeah ...but seriously praise it!!! Haha

incpdo

The Regalia kickstarter has just moved over 50k (needs 60k for a Vita version) with 12 days to go.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1719693924/regalia-of-men-and-monarchs

It should just about make it at this rate...
It's 8000 dollars and 9 days of being a Vita game so there is a possibility and the game looks like its gonna be something interesting I dig that breath of fire art style for the chars they completely nailed the vibe of a jrpg. So gaf. Push!

Edit: sorry for the double post guys u__u

Top Bottom