• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this, and it might be old-hat news to some, but I certainly didn't realise this was possible until today when my brain suddenly clicked in and asked "I wonder if I can use my bluetooth-enabled portable speaker with my Vita?'

img_0009vxqdz.jpg

Turns out you can! Just put the speaker into send mode, fire up the Bluetooth settings on the Vita and just connect to it. This is great for me as it means that I don't have to rely on a headset if I'm just playing on the Vita at home.

Who knows, it might help someone else who didn't realise you could do it. Anyway, back to the games! (^^)

img_0013gtq6a.jpg

Moobabe

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this, and it might be old-hat news to some, but I certainly didn't realise this was possible until today when my brain suddenly clicked in and asked "I wonder if I can use my bluetooth-enabled portable speaker with my Vita?'

Turns out you can! Just put the speaker into send mode, fire up the Bluetooth settings on the Vita and just connect to it. This is great for me as it means that I don't have to rely on a headset if I'm just playing on the Vita at home.

Who knows, it might help someone else who didn't realise you could do it. Anyway, back to the games! (^^)

Oh wow I might give this a shot

Sales day, just got Tearaway, Ys Memories of Celceta, Akiba's Trip and Tales of Hearts R
for a whooping total of 63€

Between this and all the PS+ indies I got (The Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Rogue Legacy), and Spelunky and Terraria, I think my Vita is going to follow my everywhere this summer.

Sales day, just got Tearaway, Ys Memories of Celceta, Akiba's Trip and Tales of Hearts R
for a whooping total of 63€

Between this and all the PS+ indies I got (The Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Rogue Legacy), and Spelunky and Terraria, I think my Vita is going to follow my everywhere this summer.

Tearaway is amazing, hope you enjoy it!

img_0009vxqdz.jpg

img_0013gtq6a.jpg

Works nicely with Bluetooth headphones too. So nice having nice quality music/audio without tangles!

Turnstyle

Hey Guys,
I believe this is relevant to this thread. Right before they shut down PS Mobile submissions, I was able to get a game I made in. It's called Dynamite Dude, and it's the first complete game I've ever attempted. My original idea was to make an online multiplayer Bomberman like game. But the scope was too big, and I had to rethink how far I'd be able to make it. The good news is that it became a decent single player game.

The goal of each level is to defeat all the enemies, which gets more difficult with all the obstacles in the later levels. Some levels are like mazes, and some are just a bunch of enemies. I tried to make it so the game progressively teaches you how to play. There's a couple of skills you can use to help you, like dynamite kicking, and standing in place while choosing the direction to set the sticks. There's 50 levels in all, a level generator, and a mode where you get to play with a mess with a bunch of sprites at once. So check it out if you think it's interesting enough.

Hey Golduck, check your PMs!

redcrayon

It's 8000 dollars and 9 days of being a Vita game so there is a possibility and the game looks like its gonna be something interesting I dig that breath of fire art style for the chars they completely nailed the vibe of a jrpg. So gaf. Push!

Edit: sorry for the double post guys u__u
Regalia now just $4,000 short of a vita version with 7 days still to go!

Is this a FIFA 13,14 and 15 situation or there are major changes in the different iterations of farming simulator?
I kinda like the "art" of this one. That tractor is kinda cute.
The even numbered releases are the mobile/handheld versions. They have less features than the odd number console/PC version, but AFAIK they have been getting more content and new features.

incpdo

The even numbered releases are the mobile/handheld versions. They have less features than the odd number console/PC version, but AFAIK they have been getting more content and new features.
Wow man long time I don't see a post from you. I used to keep up to date in your Gb monthly Vita posts. Idk why I stop looking at them. Great to see you answer me the question thanks!

Play-Asia's got a pre-order up for a physical Asian release of Mighty No. 9 (text in English, Traditional Chinese and Korean). Might be another import option in case the Euro Vita version really is exclusive to Spain.

Also Helldivers might be getting a physical release.

Speaking of imports, I was going to bid on an English Asian copy of FFX2 I found on eBay tonight. But it went for like $200. No freaking way.

wilflare

Speaking of imports, I was going to bid on an English Asian copy of FFX2 I found on eBay tonight. But it went for like $200. No freaking way.

I can help! and it should be much cheaper than $200 (lol)

Try to ask wilflare nicely, he might help you. He was the one that fixed me with one of those.

Who is this very nice miracle worker? A Gaffer? That's their username?

I'm happy to help you Finale - just drop me a PM what games you are looking for
and I remember you from the Bloodstained KS thread (and some others) - you are a top Vita fan <3

Yes, the JaseC of VitaGAF. That's his username.

I'm no JaseC :( I haven't given the keys to my Vita Kingdom to anyone yet

So I forgot the password to my old PSN account which was tied to an obsolete email address, so I had to open a brand new one. (Thankfully the only games on that account were Hotline Miami 1 and 2).

I now have $5.50 in my NA account and since I am 50 cents short of being able to buy that, how do you recommend I spend that money?

Some likely options (though I'm not limited to those, in order from most likely to least):

Save the money for another flash sale (most likely will do this)
Lone Survivor: Director's Cut ($3)
Myst PSP($2.5)
Rainbow Moon (I'm not much of a JRPG person, but I heard good things about it) ($5)

By the way, is Sweet Fuse not on NA Vita PSN? Can't find it.

incpdo

So I forgot the password to my old PSN account which was tied to an obsolete email address, so I had to open a brand new one. (Thankfully the only games on that account were Hotline Miami 1 and 2).

I now have $5.50 in my NA account and since I am 50 cents short of being able to buy that, how do you recommend I spend that money?

Some likely options (though I'm not limited to those, in order from most likely to least):

Myst PSP($2.5)
Rainbow Moon (I'm not much of a JRPG person, but I heard good things about it) ($5)

You should buy the sega Genesis collection

incpdo

I'll look into it, thanks!
If you have a ps3 or someone with a ps3 the sega Genesis collection for Psp can be transfered to the Vita. There are lots of sega Genesis gems there , like golden axe iii( which was never released in the west before the collection) sonic 1 and 2, comix zone, shinobi 3, phantasy star 2,3 and 4 , ristar and many more , also includes interviews with the creators of several sonic classics plus a few unlockable arcade games for just 4 dollars! Do it now!

autoduelist

Myst PSP($2.5)

Since it sounds like you rarely buy games, I think I'd wait. Myst is myst, so if you know what you're getting you'll love it, but it's dated/etc. Rainbow Moon is worth $5 in my opinion, but I don't know that it's worth $5 to you given that you so rarely buy games. Then again, if you want something that will last you a long time, it will.

I wouldn't recommend Genesis Collection if it's the only game you're going to have on your vita for awhile unless you know you can happily play retro games.

Basically, if you rarely buy games (I'm basing this on you only having 2 games on your other account), I'd only buy 'best of vita' type games.

redcrayon

Regalia is only a couple of hundred dollars away from it's Vita stretch goal with four days to go, looks like a lock!

Edit: funded! Next stretch goal is voice acting.

Hubb

I think stretch goals aren't as important as people think. Success of a KS depends on a ton of other factors first.

I didn't mean to comment on whether their kickstarter would be successful or not, just a general comment on their stretch goals. They seem to add very little to the actual game while asking for a lot a money.

Takao

Banned
Yeah, there are some stretch goals in that campaign that really come off as "We actually need $100k for xyz but that large a gap is off putting, so here's a platinum trophy!" filler.

Top Bottom