• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

BTA

You mean in the main page list? It's definitely there ;D Couldn't ignore a game this big - especially when it'll be playable on the Vita :D

I just meant that it's a PSP game, and I thought the list was specifically for Vita games. It's not like I'm complaining about it; I was just a little confused, hah.

Anyway, Y2K and Heart Forth, Alicia both look really great, huh. And I'm pretty excited to play Hatoful; I really enjoyed the fan-translated demo way back when but never got the full version and have been waiting for this ever since it was announced.

QQ VitaGAF, if I were to import JP physical games would they work on my NA Vita without having to switch the memory card?

I normally prefer digital Vita games but I'd rather not switch the memory card... ever, and I know I'd need to do that to access JP PSN.

QQ VitaGAF, if I were to import JP physical games would they work on my NA Vita without having to switch the memory card?

I normally prefer digital Vita games but I'd rather not switch the memory card... ever, and I know I'd need to do that to access JP PSN.

Yep, just won't be able to download any DLC.

Contemplating about importing some Vita games.

Is there a specific site recommended for importing games? Thinking about Nippon-Yassan as their prices are pretty good with EMS shipping to where I'm located.

Thanks.

If 2K are bringing the Android ports of XCOM and CivRev 2 to Vita, maybe they'll also bring over the Android port of WWE 2K and the mobile-only NHL 2K. They'd be better than nothing, I guess!

Is there a specific site recommended for importing games? Thinking about Nippon-Yassan as their prices are pretty good with EMS shipping to where I'm located.

Thanks.

I pretty much only use Nippon Yassan for importing Japanese games now. Prices are good, postage is priced ok and its really quick (once dispatched, takes on average four days to reach me in the UK). Only minor issue is for whatever reason it takes them a couple of days to dispatch an order, but that doesn't really bother me in the grand scheme of things.

Takao

Banned

Thanks.

Nippon-Yasan, AmiAmi, Play-Asia and Super UFO are common recommendations.

I pretty much only use Nippon Yassan for importing Japanese games now. Prices are good, postage is priced ok and its really quick (once dispatched, takes on average four days to reach me in the UK). Only minor issue is for whatever reason it takes them a couple of days to dispatch an order, but that doesn't really bother me in the grand scheme of things.

How are they with customs? I was going to order Taiko no Tatsujin V through amiami.com but I've been spiked with customs charges from there before and they have strict rules on not marking packages undervalued or as gifts...so I'm looking to order it from somewhere else.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm in the UK too.

autoduelist

So there is not any chance to understand plot in VLR without playing in 999 firstly?

I enjoyed it w/o playing 999 and I don't like vns in general. (I do, however, love room escape puzzles). I'm sure playing 999 first would be important if you're going in for the vn experience though.

Nippon-Yasan, AmiAmi, Play-Asia and Super UFO are common recommendations.

Thanks to both of you.

I wanted to pre-order IA/VT, since it might not come out in the US. It's the same price on both Nippon-Yassan and AmiAmi, but there is no shipping calculator and I must pay the price they quote on AmiAmi without seeing the final price that includes shipping? Or am I misinterpreting this?

Sorry for the dumb questions.

Takao

Banned
Thanks to both of you.

I wanted to pre-order IA/VT, since it might not come out in the US. It's the same price on both Nippon-Yassan and AmiAmi, but there is no shipping calculator and I must pay the price they quote on AmiAmi without seeing the final price that includes shipping? Or am I misinterpreting this?

Nah:

Shipping costs are calculated after orders are placed and all items in the order are ready to be shipped. We are able to provide shipping estimates for in-stock items. If you would like an estimate, please contact us before placing an order with the item code and name. Please note that we are unable to provide shipping estimates for pre-order items because their final size and weight have not yet been determined.
http://www.amiami.com/top/page/t/faq2.html#1

If they're the same price and you're uneasy about shipping, just do NY.

How are they with customs? I was going to order Taiko no Tatsujin V through amiami.com but I've been spiked with customs charges from there before and they have strict rules on not marking packages undervalued or as gifts...so I'm looking to order it from somewhere else.

I live in Canada so I don't know if this will apply to you, but I've gotten NY to mark down product value for me. I believe there's a section on their order form where you can do requests. Failing that, contact customer service immediately after your order is placed.

SephLuis

Nah:
I live in Canada so I don't know if this will apply to you, but I've gotten NY to mark down product value for me. I believe there's a section on their order form where you can do requests. Failing that, contact customer service immediately after your order is placed.

Did you ever had issues with amiami ? I bought Taiko V with them as a test, still unsure if I am going to buy IA/VT with them or with Nippon-Yasan.

NY I bought Yakuza 0 and had a few issues with the mail services here in Brazil, but the package was not taxed and I got the product perfectly.

I've not had any issues with customs yet, and I've ordered from them several times now (usually ordering between 2-4 games at a time). I used the Registered Airmail with Tracking and more recently the EMS postage (which is a hair faster and only £2 more expensive). I'd hope you'd be fine using the Registered Airmail + tracking, but you never know with our postal service!

Thanks to both of you.

Sorry for the dumb questions.

You can check the postage cost on Nippon Yassan before placing the final order if that helps.

This is sort of a non-update, but I just checked with Tom Happ on Twitter about Axiom Verge. He is still waiting on the MonoGame tools from Sony to make the Vita port. For those who don't know, Sony is using Axiom Verge to make the tools themselves. So whenever Sony finishes and makes those tools available, the port will hopefully be easy.

From what I understand, this is what's holding Bastion back as well.

Wiggy

This is sort of a non-update, but I just checked with Tom Happ on Twitter about Axiom Verge. He is still waiting on the MonoGame tools from Sony to make the Vita port. For those who don't know, Sony is using Axiom Verge to make the tools themselves. So whenever Sony finishes and makes those tools available, the port will hopefully be easy.

From what I understand, this is what's holding Bastion back as well.

Dam they havent finished/sent the tools yet? :(

Doesnt sound like it's coming soon then.

Yomidi

So VitaGAF, I finally bought a Vita with the two Danganrompa. I'm also going to buy Persona 4 Golden.
What are some other good games for the Vita that you would recommend?

So VitaGAF, I finally bought a Vita with the two Danganrompa. I'm also going to buy Persona 4 Golden.

Action: Gravity Rush
Visual Novel: Steins;Gate
Dungeon Crawler RPG: Demon Gaze
Rhythm Game: Hatsune Miku Project Diva F or F 2nd
Puzzle: Lumines
Action RPG: Ys: Memories of Celceta

That should keep you occupied for a while! Also feel free to join us in the (in-)official Vita thread :)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1073279

I've not had any issues with customs yet, and I've ordered from them several times now (usually ordering between 2-4 games at a time). I used the Registered Airmail with Tracking and more recently the EMS postage (which is a hair faster and only £2 more expensive). I'd hope you'd be fine using the Registered Airmail + tracking, but you never know with our postal service!

Thanks for the info. I went for it, along with the registered airmail + tracking (also messaged them asking if they'd mark it as a gift) so hopefully it'll be all good. Came to about £35 including postage which is about £7 cheaper than Ami Ami so I'm happy with that!

cj_iwakura

Soul Sacrifice has the best story of anything I've played on the system, seriously. Deception IV is great on the go, too. But wait for Nightmare Princess next week.

Look into "Oh, deer!" as well.
Actually entertaining and really sad that it didn't come out on the normal psn. Wouldn't have minded paying 7-15€ for it.

Is Oh Deer a USA only game? As I can't find it on the Euro store at all annoyingly enough. I might have to grab some USA credit and get the game from that store before it disappears permanently.

Turnstyle

Look into "Oh, deer!" as well.
Actually entertaining and really sad that it didn't come out on the normal psn. Wouldn't have minded paying 7-15€ for it.

There's a chance it will probably get a new lease of life on PSN - it's certainly coming to other platforms. I wrote an article about the closure of PS Mobile, and asked the dev of Oh Deer! if it would be released elsewhere. They told me the plan was to bring it to 'everything that has a controller':

http://quitorcontinue.com/end-of-the-road-for-playstation-mobile/

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
There's a chance it will probably get a new lease of life on PSN - it's certainly coming to other platforms. I wrote an article about the closure of PS Mobile, and asked the dev of Oh Deer! if it would be released elsewhere. They told me the plan was to bring it to 'everything that has a controller':

http://quitorcontinue.com/end-of-the-road-for-playstation-mobile/

Oh deer alpha is not the real deal, in the finished game the number of deers killed/avoided will make the world darker/brighter
http://necrosoftgames.com/ohdeer/

Nere

I am really sad for resident evil revelations 2=( There was a sale of that game on ps4 a couple of weeks ago but I didn't bought it because I remembered they had said they were targeting for a summer release but summer is halfway gone and still no announcement of any sort what is going on with this game was hoping to play it on summer break=(

Top Bottom