• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

Interested in:
Steins;Gate
Project Scissors/ Night Cry
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (70% on PS4)
The Banner Saga
Day of The Tentacle
Space Hulk : Ascension (50% on PC)
Moon Hunters (50% on PS4 for coop)
Alone With You
Papers, Please
Cosmic Star Heroine
Guns up!
Helldivers (90% on PS4 for coop)
Liege
Project Phoenix
Grim Fandango
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC

And of course I would kill for Corpse Party: Blood Drive and Digimon Cyber Sleuth

I swear that I've be very VERY selective in building this list, adding only the titles that I am fully interested. So many games :D

Moobabe

Very brief synopsis: A group of college students accidentally create a time machine that can send text messages into the past. The time machine is a microwave.

This is a straight-up visual novel meaning 99% of your time is spent reading. Your input is relegated to
responding to texts from friends and interacting with the microwave at story junctures.

That sounds suitably ridiculous. I like the occasional VN though - especially if they're compelling and well written.

Also I'm going through the OP working on putting some information together for some games I've never heard of - I'll pm it all to Fady and he can sort out what he wants and what he doesn't.

bobawesome

That sounds suitably ridiculous. I like the occasional VN though - especially if they're compelling and well written.

The writing is superb and the story is gripping. It's a tad slow in the beginning but the setup is necessary for what the game throws at you. The art style is also very distinct and beautiful - I've never seen another game quite like it.

EbLFq6g.jpg

[edit]
Weird. It's fine now.

Shhhh.... ;)

Maid

Banned
Can't see the images in your quote. Look like it broken.

But yes, the artstyle is fantastic.

[edit]
Weird. It's fine now.

SmokyDave

I can't be the only one that hears a choir of angels when I look at this thread. It's just magnificent.

My wallet ain't too happy, on the other hand. The relentless assault never ends.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I can't be the only one that hears a choir of angels when I look at this thread. It's just magnificent.

My wallet ain't too happy, on the other hand. The relentless assault never ends.
And when he gets to heaven, to Saint Vita he will tell. One more 3DS owner reporting sir, I've served my time in hell.

Fady K

Thank you very much for taking the time to put this thread together.

You are most welcome Mr. Wilhelm, now I hope you enjoy the thread and the near-weekly updates :D

Thanks for putting this together! So many great games on the Vita.

You are most welcome nikos :) Enjoy the thread pal and stay tuned for almost-weekly updates.

Just in case there's any new Vita owners in this thread, The Vita Lounge is a good place for Vita news. Reviews suffer a bit like all single-format sites, but for a small site the breadth of the stuff they cover is quite good.

Agreed, they are a very dedicated site that puts Vita coverage by the big boys to shame.

Wow. Fady you've done it again. Subbed and I look forward to the updates, bud. Thanks for this!!

And thank you for your kind words ecurbj :)! I haven't posted updates yet cause I promised I'd respond to every post to me first. Here's hoping the first update is ready tonight. Hope you enjoy the thread just as much as the last one, if not more ;D

And the best thread on GAF returns. Great to see its alive as always

You are so kind Ambience7817x :D! Thank you!! Enjoy the thread, much more to come :D

Btw, Metroid Fusion is one of my favorite handheld games ever, and possibly my 2nd favorite Metroid game ever after Super Metroid.

This thread is Vita prOn. OP you glorious bastard.

Haha thanks ClearData, enjoy it man :D

This thread makes my Vita happy.

I really need a 64 GB memory card. If only prices weren't so high.

Talking about Vita, I'm really enjoying Tales of Hearts R. To be honest, I never even heard of its existence until a few days ago. Sony has failed miserably to give Vita a presence in the market. That and expensive low capacity memory cards.

Glad it makes you happy thiscoldblack :D!

And I agree with both your points there, even if Sony made a better attempt than we're used to about promoting some new content for it at PSX, the overall coverage is mostly sad :( Memory card prices need to go down.

If the Xseed thread has confirmed anything, we are going to get Corpse Party: Blood Drive in 2015 for the Vita. Another great "exclusive" (quoted for the haters) to add to the pile of already huge list of games :D

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=968510&page=17

I'm holding out for a 100% confirmation from Xseed but THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY <3!!!!

Playing psp games is mandatory before that right ?
I have them in my collection but so much backlog and so little time :D

HIGHLY recommended bro! Go for Corpse Party and then CP: Book of Shadows. The games are very different to one another and have plenty of endings for each chapter, including a true ending for each one.

The good news regarding the second game is that you can get the other endings at a far more convenient way :D

Suggestion - use headphones.

Man, Vita sure seems to get the short end of the stick when it comes to exclusives discussions huh?

I have a PS4 and own one exclusive for it - Driveclub. That's it. Every other game I own is multiplatform - am I complaining? No - because it's a good machine with a good library, and 18 and a half million other people seem to think so too.

Now Vita has 350+ games coming out listed in this thread - and, correct me if I'm wrong, has the most games coming out in Japan of any system in next few months? (I think I saw a Kotaku article about it.) Yet we deride it because it also has a lot of ports?

I own Dragon Age: Inquisition on PS4 - I could also play it, and play it at a higher resolution, with much nicer graphics, on my PC. That doesn't lessen the game's value on other machines. The same with Vita - I can play Rogue Legacy with a keyboard on my PC, but why would I when I can play it in short, sharp bursts using sleep mode whenever I get a free moment?

People are moving the goalposts constantly with the Vita. Does it have "AAA" exclusives? No - but then no-one bought Killzone or Tearaway, so why would developers bother making big games?

Instead we have a a great piece of kit with an enormous library that, now we have all these "late" ports of "shit" indie games will start to get day and date releases for many others.

This is perfect, excellently said Moobabe :D

Great work OP!

Thank you so much Chase17 :D Stay tuned for weekly updates, starting from tonight hopefully!

Thanks for this, ill prob get a lot of this, my vita is getting more and more love and my 3ds is running out of games >.<

My 3DS is running out of games too. Only new game I want for it at the moment is possibly Codename STEAM.

You are most welcome by the way :D Enjoy the thread buddy!

I would definitely recommend to play the PSP ones before Blood Drive.

I should also get around to playing Book of Shadows. It has been on my backlog for a while as well :p

Book of Shadows is so good - although it is much more of an "adventure" game than the first one. Visual novel like but amazing in equal measure.

In this topic, non-exclusive games are worth shit and are no fun.

Ok.

Haha, well said Ruud :D

And then if Vita gets a high profile AAA exclusive they will say, what a waste, it should have come out on console instead.

LOL SO true!!!

Shinriji

At least 2 more japanese games, going for the JP magazines leaks.

- Cross Ange (PSV) - Bandai Namco - Action game based on the "hit" anime.
- Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2015 (PSV/PS3) - Konami - Baseball game.

Looks like there is also a STG as well (Astebreed? Ubusuna?)

anddo0

Well done OP.

That's a crazy amount of games. I counted at least 8-10 day one purchases before I scrolled through everything else. I'll give it a closer look later *subbed*

It looks like I'll be buying a 64GB card this year. The Vita easily has the most games I'm interested in this year and beyond.

m@cross

Between the PS4 and VITA, I think I would have games enough to play for the next 5 years after 2015 is done.

I wish I was 15 again....

Dawg

All you need.

Very brief synopsis: A group of college students accidentally create a time machine that can send text messages into the past. The time machine is a microwave.

This is a straight-up visual novel meaning 99% of your time is spent reading. Your input is relegated to
responding to texts from friends and interacting with the microwave at story junctures.

Is your avatar Casca? <3

redcrayon

Man, I need a cheap 128gb memory card for all these games!

Anyone have a list of jrpgs/rpgs coming out?

This is a mix of rpgs, SRPGs and dungeon crawlers that I've got my eyes on this year. :)

Project Phoenix (squad tactics)
Dragon fin soup (turn-based)
Cosmic Star Heroine
Liege (turn-based rpg/tactics)
Pier solar
Bastion
Banner Saga (srpg)
Brandish the Dark Revenant (PSP dungeon crawl)
TitS SC (PSP JRPG)
Darkest Dungeon
Moon Hunters
Heart forth alicia
Project light
Oreshika 2
Stranger of Sword City (dungeon crawl)
Ys 8
Zodiac
Tokyo new world record (dungeon crawl)

Plenty of good stuff in the list.

Already bought:
Moon Hunters (Kickstarter backer)
Ray's the Dead (Kickstarter backer)
Liege (Kickstarter backer)
Soul Saga Ep.1 (Kickstarter backer)
Mechrunner (Kickstarter backer)
Dragon Fin Soup (Kickstarter backer)

I would have loved to have backed some of those games. Is there a Kickstarter thread on GAF so I don't miss out on future games?

terrisus

Got a Vita this morning.
Already spent $55 on the shop.
I thought Vita was supposed to have no games >.>

On the down side, stuck with a 4GB card until the 16GB one that I bought comes.
Which gives me room for P4G and... ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

gpn

Interested in...

Atelier Ayesha: Alchemist of Dusk +
Broken Sword 5: Serpent's Curse
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy
Broken Age
Project Light
Steins;Gate
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Day of the Tentacle Special Edition
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Pier Solar & the Great Architect
Moon Hunters
Miko Gakkou Monogatari: Kaede Episode (English)
Alone With You
VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:birth 2 - Sisters Generation
Cosmic Star Heroine
The Firefly Diary
Hyper Light Drifter
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
Pavilion
Rainbow Skies
Shantae: Half Genie Hero
Criminal Girls: Invite Only
Heart Forth, Alicia
Persona 4 dancing all night
Tokyo Twilight Ghosthunters
Grim Fandango remastered
World End Economica
Brandish the Dark Revenant
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
Fault Milestone One DX

Bold = Already ordered

Japanese only for now, but I think these will be brought over
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atelier Escha & Logy Plus
Sword Art Online: Lost Song
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Century
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
Corpse Party: Blood Drive
Great Edo Blacksmith
Demon Gaze 2
Danganronpa Another Episode

If Vita had no games, I'd have a lot more money.

Forgot to add, thanks Fady for one of my favorite threads.

bobawesome

Got a Vita this morning.

GOOBLE GOBBLE, GOOBLE GOBBLE. ONE OF US, ONE OF US.

I hope you enjoy your new toy. =)

terrisus

GOOBLE GOBBLE, GOOBLE GOBBLE. ONE OF US, ONE OF US.

I hope you enjoy your new toy. =)

On the bright side, I didn't even realize that I got it the day that a bunch of the stuff I was planning to buy was on sale.
Realistically the stuff I've bought for $55 would've been nearer to $150 otherwise.

Yay for good timing!

bobawesome

On the bright side, I didn't even realize that I got it the day that a bunch of the stuff I was planning to buy was on sale.
Realistically the stuff I've bought for $55 would've been nearer to $150 otherwise.

Yay for good timing!

Wow, sounds like you lucked out. Which games did you pick up, if you don't mind me asking?

terrisus

Wow, sounds like you lucked out. Which games did you pick up, if you don't mind me asking?

So far:
Final Fantasy 4: The Complete Collection
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Chrono Cross
Persona 3 Portable
Persona 4 Golden

Probably going to add on Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together tomorrow
Giving some thought to Danganronpa and Disgaea 4 as well.

If anyone has more recommendations for traditional turn-based JRPGs, I'm all ears.

Tersius you really should have gone 32GB, or 64GB. Your 16GB is going to be full fast.

Yeah, I know, I would've liked at least a 32GB, but, a good deal came along on the 16GB in the GAF B/S/T thread (like $20), so I figured I'd grab that for now at least.

redcrayon

If you're looking at PSP JRPGs, I can recommend Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time. The battle system reminds me of Trails, as it's kinda ATB-based, with characters also having to move around the battlefield. They stay on the map rather than jumping into a closed arena too. There's some nice mission objectives in the story missions that shake up the usual formula with some decent-sized battles, and a huge amount of skills and spells that you can customise the party with.

PirateByott

Neo Member
Got me a 64GB card from Nippon Yassan, very very excited.

Anyone know if there will be a part 3 to the Janurary sales going up today?

Part 2 was exactly 7 days ago so....

Gambit

T
Gambit! Long time, nice seeing you here bro :D! How have you been?

And you're moooooooost welcome my friend. Your words are truly appreciated and motivational :D

Yes, Square sometimes has a sale on the majority of their games, and many times I recall seeing a lot of Atlus games on sale for half price, including a lot of SRPGs.

I have yet to play Tearaway and Gravity Rush (my wife loved this one!) but Uncharted on the Vita is my 2nd favorite Uncharted so far after 2. I loooved it ^_^

Thanks. I hope you are well yourself. I've been posting very infrequently as of late, but still keep up with gaf. So I half-expected one of Fady's patented multi-quote answers. You really are a kind and friendly poster. Not even Footy-Gaf could tear you down.

I liked Golden Abyss as well, except for the touch stuff. I even prefered it to 3, even though I realise that is not an objective verdict. I just prefer the Golden Abyss Sully stuff!

Bad Guy: What are you gonna do, run back to Sully for help?
Nate: I don't need help from Sully.

Next Scene:
Nate: I need your help, Sully.

With the rescent US-PSN sale, are we expecting anything similar in Europe or did I miss it already? I kinda vaguely remember something like that from around Christmas

jJUNRXM.jpg

I really hope Konami brings this over to us. I need my Yuuya Oniichan and that Raid Raptors (and also Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon).

TCG games seem to be coming out here even less now, no Cardfight!! Vanguard or Future Card Buddyfight for us either.

terrisus

If you're looking at PSP JRPGs, I can recommend Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time. The battle system reminds me of Trails, as it's kinda ATB-based, with characters also having to move around the battlefield. They stay on the map rather than jumping into a closed arena too. There's some nice mission objectives in the story missions that shake up the usual formula with some decent-sized battles, and a huge amount of skills and spells that you can customise the party with.

Oh, hey, that looks fun, I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Also did pick up Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together today (not as fond of SRPGs, but figured I'd grab Tactics Ogre anyway, since it was on sale), so made good and productive use of that well-timed sale.

I am currently injecting Danganronpa (1) "intravenously" into my body. This game is so awesome that I even play in in the few minutes of my midday break.

I really hope the Danganronpa : Another Episode will be translated, or else I really have to freshen up my Japanese skills...

terrisus

I am currently injecting Danganronpa (1) "intravenously" into my body. This game is so awesome that I even play in in the few minutes of my midday break.

If you could, would you mind giving me a general idea of what the game's like/how it plays?
Since, I'm having a hard time really telling from screenshots, and even from the couple videos I checked out.

If you could, would you mind giving me a general idea of what the game's like/how it plays?
Since, I'm having a hard time really telling from screenshots, and even from the couple videos I checked out.

The game is divided into two parts, School Life and Class Trial. The School Life part plays a lot like Persona, if you're familiar with 3 and/or 4. Talk with your classmates, spend time with them, explore the school, etc. Eventually, a murder happens. You then spend some time investigating the murder, like a combination Point and Click/Visual Novel (a lot like Phoenix Weight). One that is complete, you ever the class trial.

The class trial is a series of challenges/puzzles/mini games/whatever you want to call them where you attempt to uncover the identity of the murderer. The primary mechanic is the Non Stop Debate, where your classmates will make arguments and their statements appear on the screen. Meanwhile, you are armed with a few pieces of evidence and your job is to figure out what evidence contradicts what statement. Each time this happens, it takes you one step closer to the truth until you finally uncover the real murderer.

The mechanics are a lot of fun, and the story is fantastic with all its twists and turns. Both games were worth every penny of the full price LEs I bought at release. $20 is a steal.

maouvin

The game is divided into two parts, School Life and Class Trial. The School Life part plays a lot like Persona, if you're familiar with 3 and/or 4. Talk with your classmates, spend time with them, explore the school, etc. Eventually, a murder happens. You then spend some time investigating the murder, like a combination Point and Click/Visual Novel (a lot like Phoenix Weight). One that is complete, you ever the class trial.

The class trial is a series of challenges/puzzles/mini games/whatever you want to call them where you attempt to uncover the identity of the murderer. The primary mechanic is the Non Stop Debate, where your classmates will make arguments and their statements appear on the screen. Meanwhile, you are armed with a few pieces of evidence and your job is to figure out what evidence contradicts what statement. Each time this happens, it takes you one step closer to the truth until you finally uncover the real murderer.

The mechanics are a lot of fun, and the story is fantastic with all its twists and turns. Both games were worth every penny of the full price LEs I bought at release. $20 is a steal.

I feel the need to say that this is a badass description of the game. I'll bookmark it for future use :)

Yasumi

Banned

The best part is that your evidence is in the form of Truth Bullets, and you literally destroy contradictions with them.

daydream

Banned
Got a Vita this morning.

Congrats terri! I believe you deserve one of these:

tHYA4U5.gif

Rezae

This thread finally pushed me over the edge, having not replaced my broken Vita in 6 months. I have a massive digital collection (along with a 64gb card), so really it makes sense to replace it due to the amount of $$$ already wrapped up into the ecosystem.

But now for 1st world problems: Get a U.S. Borderlands bundle, or be different this time and import a white or white/light blue Vita (and wait longer for it to arrive...). My head is spinning.

Going to grab Danganronpa and Disgaea 4 from the PSN sale, and probably pick up Freedom Wars and Tales of Hearts. Lots of catching up to do.

Fady K

Awesome thread, subbed. Haters might as well leave now. We've heard it all before. We don't care. We enjoy the machine. Spend your energy elsewhere.

Thanks for subbing mate, enjoy the thread. Some big updates coming today and this time I mean it haha! Great attitude too ;D

Is it just me, or is there a lot of amazing games coming out in Japan only? Son of a b.

Worry not tehgryguy ;D A lot of these have the potential to be localized ;D

Fady you forgot Koe. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/297265509/koe-a-jrpg-with-japanese-at-the-core-of-gameplay

We'll need that one to help us play all those Japan-exclusive gems. :p

Thanks yet again Korialstrasz, you're awesome <3 I'll add it up :)

I really want Tokyo Twilight Ghosthunters to be great!

Me too! I'm all for more visual novels/adventure games on the Vita :)

I made a huge mistake.

Road not Taken is on the list, wasn't that confirmed as not coming out due to development /engine issues?

I've been hearing this too, any confirmation so we can remove it from the list?

my list:

firefly diary
steins;gate
danganronpa another episode
grim fandango
ys

should be a pretty good year as far as i'm concerned.

Nice seeing you here anihawk. Can't believe it's been nearly 10 years since I first read your posts.

Amazing thread as always fady put some magic here. Its really good to know so much support is getting us really good games. This is a good year for the Vita it would be great if i add a Gravity Rush 2 confirmation for it.

God bless you for your kind words incpdo :D And nice to see you here by the way. Big update very soon, i hope you look forward to it ^^ I hope Gravity Rush 2 is confirmed for the Vita.

Small, tiny suggestion for already amazing OP: maybe try and seperate games by month or "TBA" so we know when we can buy what? :)

Good idea MasterBalls, my only concern is this: most of these games are TBA until they get a release date a few weeks at most before the actual release.

Awesome as always.

Anyway. Its kinda scary seeing less than five games I don't feel like buying.. Oh well

Thank you so much Faustek :)

God damn that's a lot of games coming out for a supposedly dead system.
Subbed. Keep up the good work! :D

Thank you so much Chuy! There's plenty more to come. Stay tuned for a big update today :)

I don't know about you guys, but I wanted a PSP successor, not PS3: Portable. There are brief flashes every now and then, but unless you love western indie games, Vita is hardly the platform PSP was.

To be honest I feel like the Vita has a bit of the PSP in it, not as much though. But to be fair, I think that boils down to the INCREDIBLE success with android/iOS which, IMO, contributed to far, far less games on systems like the 3DS and, at first, the Vita. The cool thing is, nowadays, a decent chunk of iOS hits get made for the Vita too.

That's all I wanted from the Vita, for it to be a worthy successor to the PSP :(

There are signs things are picking up, but it's a long way behind. Nowhere near as many unique Japanese games, and too much reliance on ports.

Good thread though.

Thanks krYlon :) There's more to come today, enjoy ^^

Steins;Gate, Firefly Diary and Persona Dancing All Night were ones I knew I wanted to get.

Forgot about OreShika, not sure if I'll like that. Hoping for localisation of Dangaronpa: Another Episode. Project Light looks good! Wouldn't have known about this one if not for this thread XD

Will World End Economica be on proper Vita and not PSM or whatever?

Glad you bumped into a new game, re: Project Light :D

As far as I know, WEE will be a native Vita game.

Well, I'm getting a Vita in a couple of days, so I suppose this is a good thing to start looking at...

Awesome. Let us know if you need any suggestions ^^

I also wanted a PSP successor but I'll live with what's available. The market for dedicated handheld games is almost non-existent outside Japan that I consider ourselves lucky to even have pubs localizing Vita games at this point in time.

By the way, great work OP. I need to build my list for 2015!

Thank you so much Zephyx ^^!! More to come later today, enjoy!

Fady K

Thank you for the time you put into this Fady!

You are most welcome Xion_Stellar :D! Thank you for checking the thread out and stay tuned for more updates today! I'll do my best to update the thread at least once a week as long as I and the Vita live.

Great work fady, I am here to celebrate the Vita! :)

Thank you so much Mellan! Hope you enjoy the imminent update :D

Yiz can all take your 'vita has no exclusives/games/things I personally want' negativity the fuck out of this thread...

You have literally every other thread on neogaf for that.

This is a love in.

Thanks Fady!

Thank you so much Omerta, love the "love" in this Vita thread <3

More to come today!

Exogenesis is a visual novel / adventure game hybrid, kind of like the Zero Escape series. I tried the demo on the PC and it looks promising. I'm not sure how confirmed for VIta it is. The Kickstarter made the Vita stretch goal and they're developing in Unity so I hope that means it will be ported.

Kind of like ZERO ESCAPE you say? Interest confirmed :D! I'll look into it and update the list accordingly :) thank you thelongestj :)

I sure hope Steins;Gate gets retail for both PS3/Vita. I recall the publisher wanting to, so hopefully they can.

I really love those tiny boxes. They're so tiny. Also, I'm not a fan of digital only.

I prefer retail whenever given the choice. I'll definitely take digital only over nothing though ;D

Great thread as always Fady!

Thank you so much Shadowman16! :D More updates coming today, stay tuned buddy :)

Fady K, you are doing God's work.

Any chance to have thumbnails in op? My browser is crawling with all those pictures :lol
Many of them are hosted on imgur, so you would only need to put an "s" before the file extension and embed the original link:

http://i.imgur.com/3eYsEwu.jpg
3eYsEwu.jpg

+

http://i.imgur.com/3eYsEwus.jpg
3eYsEwus.jpg

=

(click)

This way you could put even more pics and still save space.

You are so kind magawolaz :D Sure, I'll look into it for today's update! Thanks for explaining it and stay tuned!

Yep, great work Fady, these threads are invaluable to Vita owners - it's great to see all these future releases in one place. I'm blown away by the sheer volume!

I wish VVVVVV would get a release date soon, it's been in the pipeline for ages. I do wonder sometimes if Vita releases get held back to be used as future PS+ games.

We know that Duke was ready to go last year (even appeared on the store for a few hours), but didn't get a release until January's PS+ batch of games. I also wonder if Binding of Isaac was in a similar boat.

Thanks a lot for the kind words Tunrstyle!! I too was very impressed by the wide variety of games coming out for the system!

Many Vita games come out a few weeks after their release date is announced. Take Joe Danger: The Movie for instance which came out a few days ago, received a release date less than a couple of weeks ago.

I look forward to VVVVV. I heard a bit of the soundtrack and it was epic.

Lets make it an m as s is very small.

Thanks for the tip FlixFantatier :D

So many games I forgot about...oh man I can't wait for several games on here, despite likely not having a ton of time to play them! Vita means life!

Enjoy the thread Baron! More to come today :)

Cheers Fady!

Yeah, I agree with the guys above me, anything you could do to reduce the file sizes on the first page would be great.

What I do is save the last page URL as a bookmark just so I don't kill my browser every time! Awesome work though.

Thanks again as always redcrayon <3 I'll be implementing that update today :D Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

I love the Vita. Look at all the games I have to buy over the next little while, all of these are day one for me:

Broken Age
Day of the Tentacle(!)
Grim Fandango
Shovel Knight
Darkest Dungeon
Bastion
Space Hulk
Pier Solar
VA-11 HALL-A
Papers Please
Cosmic Star Heroine
Hyper Light Drifter
Pavilion
Risk of Rain
La Mulana
Hand of Fate
Heart Forth Alicia
Hotline Miami 2
Nuclear Throne
VVVVVV

Not to mention that I'm sure I'll end up buying some of the others in the list as I find out if they're any good. There's just so many games, I'm having trouble deciding what to play.

Couple of comments - first, I had no idea that Day of the Tentacle was even getting remastered, that news clearly went over my head or I wasn't paying attention that day. That's the best news I'm likely to hear all week, Day of the Tentacle is the best. Seriously cannot wait to buy it and start a new game.

Also, what's the point in releasing Metal Slug 3 when Anthology is already available? I didn't pick up Anthology yet but was planning to, is there anything wrong with it?

Good taste! You have an eye for adventure games like myself :D DotT is a shocking announcement to me till this day, can't believe we'll freakin play an updated version of it and Grim Fandango on the Vita, alongside Broken Age <3!

Thanks Fady K, keep up the good work !!

Does anybody know if Skullgirl Encore is cross buy? I have it from PS+, but never played it since it had such a big update lol

You are most welcome Serpens007 :D!

As for Skullgirls, maybe the devs will shed details on it when they provide the release date.

What's Project Scissors? Is it related to Clock Tower or its creators?

Project Scissors is a spiritual successor to the original Clock Tower games :D It is being directed by the same director, along with support from the Japanese horror director Takashi Shimizu (director of the Grudge film) as well as creature design by Silent Hill 2's Masahiro Ito (creator of the Pyramid Head!).

porj_thumb.jpg

Fady K

I don't know anything about ~90% of this list.

That said, there's still enough i do know about that i am interested in. But is it just me is there virtually no coverage to speak of for all the indie stuff, until it's right about to release? I know of the vita lounge website but even with their coverage i don't really know what might be good of what's coming out. Ps blog is the only other i can think of for news but obviously everything's "good" there!

Appreciate the post though! I know it'd be a lot of work, but would be heaps better if there was some description for each, at least for me :)

Wow, glad you got to know about plenty more ;D

You are right, mostly no coverage of said Vita games however - I will make sure to keep this thread updated with new trailers, screens, previews, announcements, etc, so stay up to date and I promise you'll learn a lot more about the coming games :D

There will be a big update today, hoping you will find it more descriptive ;D

Noooo :lol the avatar is actually making fun of Beppe. :p

they kicked our asses yesterday :(

Sorry about that bro! Good luck in the upcoming fixtures!! I wonder who will coach you guys next season if Benitez leaves.

Awesome OP Fady!

My picks (so far):
Banner Saga
Hotline Miami 2
Oreshika - damn Sony, give us a date
Stranger of the Sword City - fell in love with the artwork, I hope someone brings it over

Liége - please be good
Geometry Wars 3 - only if it's 60 fps

Thank you so much Kalamoj :D! Good picks!

What a sexy list. Already better than 2014. :D

Wow, really glad you liked it Ganzlinger :D Thanks! More to come today :)

IS this an actual game??

You better believe it ;D It is definitely real haha.

Wow. Not only does he create one of the most insane OPs ever, he takes the time to respond to every poster who comments. Nice job, Fady. You are a true GAFer.

Haha, you noticed :D Yes, I am happily committed to responding to each and every poster who asks me a question, makes a comment directed to me or even asks a general question I can help with. Thanks for your kind words btw, I am humbled by them :)!

Fady K

And of course I would kill for Corpse Party: Blood Drive and Digimon Cyber Sleuth

I swear that I've be very VERY selective in building this list, adding only the titles that I am fully interested. So many games :D

Seems like Corpse Party: Blood Drive is coming ;D!!!!!

Also I'm going through the OP working on putting some information together for some games I've never heard of - I'll pm it all to Fady and he can sort out what he wants and what he doesn't.

Thanks a lot moobabe! Did you catch my response to your msg? I forgot to add you on PSN! Same as your username right?

Your presence in this thread pleases me Dave, one of my favorite Vita posters <3

At least 2 more japanese games, going for the JP magazines leaks.

- Cross Ange (PSV) - Bandai Namco - Action game based on the "hit" anime.
- Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2015 (PSV/PS3) - Konami - Baseball game.

Looks like there is also a STG as well (Astebreed? Ubusuna?)

Awesome! Thanks for the info Shinriji, will add them to today's update :)

That OP deserves a shocked cat

Glad you're liking the thread bro! Enjoy and stay tuned for the update today :)

Well done OP.

That's a crazy amount of games. I counted at least 8-10 day one purchases before I scrolled through everything else. I'll give it a closer look later *subbed*

It looks like I'll be buying a 64GB card this year. The Vita easily has the most games I'm interested in this year and beyond.

Thank you so much anddo0 :D More to come later! Stay tuned...the Vita's library is severely underrated.

Looking at your post reminded me about ICO which I finished just over a year ago for the first time. Lovely, lovely game that I felt was a bit ahead of its time. I picked up the novel which I hope to read sometime!

Got a Vita this morning.

Oh nice! You got one already haha, congrats! What games are you enjoying? Let us know if you need any recommendations :D

If Vita had no games, I'd have a lot more money.

Forgot to add, thanks Fady for one of my favorite threads.

So true!

And thank YOU for the lovely compliments. I'm just happy to see Vita gamers like you enjoying the thread. Not being dramatic when I say this but it warms my heart <3

Stay tuned for an imminent update :)

Subscribed !

Awesome! Enjoy the thread IcyEyes :D New update coming real soon!

Thanks. I hope you are well yourself. I've been posting very infrequently as of late, but still keep up with gaf. So I half-expected one of Fady's patented multi-quote answers. You really are a kind and friendly poster. Not even Footy-Gaf could tear you down.

I liked Golden Abyss as well, except for the touch stuff. I even prefered it to 3, even though I realise that is not an objective verdict. I just prefer the Golden Abyss Sully stuff!

Bad Guy: What are you gonna do, run back to Sully for help?
Nate: I don't need help from Sully.

Next Scene:
Nate: I need your help, Sully.

With the rescent US-PSN sale, are we expecting anything similar in Europe or did I miss it already? I kinda vaguely remember something like that from around Christmas

Likewise bro! I'm not as active at all on footygaf these days, but I'm happy for you in particular as Bayern is doing very well! My multiquote answers live on in this thread ;D Thank you so much for the kind words bro; you too btw are one of the best i've met at Footygaf, you're awesome, kind, and heck, you're a TinTin fan like me :D

I agree with you, Uncharted GA was definitely better than 3 :D And yes, that scene was hilarious haha!

I think Europe had a big sale already around early Jan? I wonder if it is still online. I'll try to keep you guys updated on sales whenever possible so you wouldn't miss any :)

The best thread on gaf is here again. Awesome work bro

The kiddfran, thank you so much mate. Means a lot to hear such compliments <3 God bless you and enjoy the thread. Incoming update shortly btw :D

This thread finally pushed me over the edge, having not replaced my broken Vita in 6 months. I have a massive digital collection (along with a 64gb card), so really it makes sense to replace it due to the amount of $$$ already wrapped up into the ecosystem.

But now for 1st world problems: Get a U.S. Borderlands bundle, or be different this time and import a white or white/light blue Vita (and wait longer for it to arrive...). My head is spinning.

Going to grab Danganronpa and Disgaea 4 from the PSN sale, and probably pick up Freedom Wars and Tales of Hearts. Lots of catching up to do.

Honestly go for the color of your choice if you care little for Borderlands 2 ;D

And when you do get it, let us know if you need any recommendations to help you catch up :)

As for new weekly releases and new announcements, worry not, this thread will have you covered :D

Outstanding OP. Like all years, 2015 is a good year to be a Vita owner.

Thank you so much Drac84 :D Your avatar is my favorite game of all time btw <3

Top Bottom